PDA

View Full Version : deeman and bobby...

sack316
02-25-2010, 03:33 PM
meant to post this sooner, but apparently I forgot.

Anyway, Mike Massey will be in Montgomery at Breakroom tonight if y'all wanna try to swing up to visit and watch!

Sack

Deeman3
02-25-2010, 05:37 PM
I used to translate for him in Germany for his shows on occasion. He is a lot nicer since he stopped drinking many, many years ago.

I have meetings late so I can't be there. Have fun.

sack316
02-26-2010, 12:05 AM
He was great (as usual). Saw him in Vegas a few years back, but let's just say I was in a state in which I wouldn't recall too much /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

But yeah, put on a great show, extremely personable, and great fun to be around. I was the keeper of the sacred jump cue tonight. He's staying down the road from me here in Pville tonight too. Oh, and I had no idea he was such a good singer! Sang an original song at the end, I guess he put together after turning things around in his life. Was a very beautiful country-gospel song.

Sack

Deeman3
02-26-2010, 08:14 AM
His very sweet wife deserves all the credit for turning his life around. It is amazing what a good woman (or DeeWoman) can do for a man. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

My gal had eye surgery last yesterday, second time in 8 weks. Now she thinks she can give me a ball. Of course, that's just the morphine still having it's effects.

Glad to hear you enjoyed Tarzan. As many times as I have seen his "finger pool" it still gets my attention.

sack316
02-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Yeah, that finger pool was insane! I love how he starts on the footspot. And you see it and think "ok, that was pretty cool, but doesn't seem THAT hard if you practice it enough". Then next thing you know the obstruction ball is maybe a ball and a half off the rail and he's still spinning balls around it!

Sack

Bobbyrx
02-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks Sack. Just found out he's going to be in Birmingham tonight, so if I can close up in time, I'm gonna try to go see him at Bumper's. He must be making a swing thru the southeast.

sack316
02-27-2010, 12:34 AM
oh man, wish I knew he was there tonight... I need to go up there to see Joenny anyway! Oh well, we were shorthanded as it was at league tonight, so probably a good thing I didn't know the next stop /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack