PDA

View Full Version : MORE ABOUT ..SURE SHOT AIMING SYSTEM

08-18-2002, 02:34 AM
It is AN AIMING SYSTEM WITH A DIFFERENCE.
The very idea involved is quite a different and totally a new concept.The system takes only the 'line of the shot' as the basis.
No ghostball,no edges, no degrees!!! It's basic theory is...........SEND THE CB IN THE RIGHT LINE AND THE REST[ob getting pocketed]FOLLOWS ON IT'S OWN...........THE POINT OF CONTACT,THE LINE OF THE OB ARE JUST REQUIRED ONLY TO DECIDE THE 'LINE OF THE CB.......... In this respect it is entirely different from all the other aiming systems in vogue.

Once the idea of the 'line of the shot 'forms,the next step is to execute.This is the crucial step...a practical step and it is where a player is usually deceived.Because he feels that nothing is wrong with his stroke as his 'aim point','line of the shot' are correctly calculated.When he fails to pocket it is usual for him to find fault with the cue,or board, stance,grip or finally fate.

It is common experience of every player,from pros to beginners, that even a ''split second'' is enough to for the line of the shot to get deviated and that even this slightest deviation can lead to a 'miserable miss' and the 'mess' of the whole positonal play or plan.

The root cause for the 'miss' is the deviation of the line of the shot while trying to execute it.The remedy is an idea to keep the line of the shot INTACT,

To serve this purpose, the sure shot aiming system gives a simple GEOMETRIC ROUTINE to be completed mentally[to imagine] on the line of the shot.This routine[which is meant for keeping the line of the shot intact] enables the player to shoot the CB in the intented line without fail by which the chance of the line getting deviation,i.e the chance of 'miss' is minimised.

IT IS VERY SIMPLE:........ DECIDE THE LINE OF THE SHOT,COMPLETE THE 'ROUTINE' AND HIT.THE REST FOLLOWS AUTOMATICALLY.

ALSO:.......LET THE OB BE IN ANY POSITION i.e A LONG BALL,A BANKSHOT,A HOOK,OR A SHARP CUT... IT IS ALL THE SAME 'ROUTINE'.

The geometric routine is a simple one which even a lay man can follow.

Finally...... it is the only system that gives a concrete idea about the crucial aiming part of the game and also..an idea which can not be found anywhere in any poolrelated book.

If interested to buy, contact me at immsharma@yahoo.com

PQQLK9
08-18-2002, 08:11 AM
GO ALREADY!

Tom_In_Cincy
08-18-2002, 11:38 AM
Unsolicited Advertizement by unknown person or persons.

Patrick
08-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Hmm, he seems to have the same problem as me. Nobody takes my knowledge seriously, no matter how hard I work on my site. Only bluewolf has bought my Instructional video.

Patrick

griffith_d
08-18-2002, 02:14 PM
IMA SHISTER just does not get the hint,...no one wants your crap!! So go somewhere where someone gives a,...well that might be nowhere.

This board is not for profit, it is for fun!!

Griff

Cueless Joey
08-18-2002, 02:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> IMA SHISTER just does not get the hint,...no one wants your crap!! So go somewhere where someone gives a,...well that might be nowhere.

This board is not for profit, it is for fun!!

Griff <hr></blockquote>
Griff are you sure you don't wanna fork out a hundred bill for geometric aiming system?

griffith_d
08-18-2002, 03:06 PM
Yep,...IMA SHISTER must be from some place where everyone is stupid enough to buy crap.

Griff

NH_Steve
08-19-2002, 06:26 AM
All players have their own aiming systems, yet only a few are delusional enough to believe that somehow they are God's gift to pool instruction.