PDA

View Full Version : To all BD posters

hondo
02-25-2010, 07:11 PM
In case you haven't noticed, we are under attack.

Every thread is being hi-jacked by Johnny D., ugotda7, and lww, posing as venus flytrap, or something like that.

Virtually every regular except Lotter ( no real surprise there)
has spoken out against these guys.

It is a shame. They even trashed a potentially interesting
thread about hobbies.

I'm asking all of you to COMPLETELY ignore these three posters.
For the good of our forum. I refuse to respond to any of their posts.

Apparently, they're just on here to rub my nose in it for being tossed on AZ. They add nothing to the discussion.

IMHO, no one should respond to them.

punter already got bored and left.
ugot will get bored soon if everybody ignores him.
flyface will simply start posting as lww again. He's not
leaving. He has a vendetta against this board.
Johnny should be banned. He adds nothing and is now constantly
telling Wolfie he needs a shower.
Why is he allowed to continue to post on here?

We need to stick together on this one, guys.

LWW
02-25-2010, 08:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is a shame. They even trashed a potentially interesting
thread about hobbies.</div></div>

I read your opening post h-man.

It was nothing but a troll's lure.

But ... you already knew that.

JohnnyD ... I tired of this place until someone PM'ed me from the sane board to tell me that hondo was still up to his old tricks over here.

Wolf J Flywheel ... you seem to have rattled the batnest over here ... if you are a double identity, I suspect that you are hondo himself. I don't know that, but it would make sense.

He desperately needs a foil and someone to cover for his support of liars such as berlowmj2 and the racist likes of Bobby Byrd and HillBillary Clinton.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 08:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case you haven't noticed, we are under attack.

Every thread is being hi-jacked by Johnny D., ugotda7, and lww, posing as venus flytrap, or something like that.

thread about hobbies.

Apparently, they're just on here to rub my nose in it for being tossed on AZ. They add nothing to the discussion.

We need to stick together on this one, guys. </div></div>I get tired of your name calling like everyone else does.Tell the truth hondo and i will forever leave.

wolfdancer
02-25-2010, 08:58 PM
So, why would he need a foil over here...for something that happened over there? As he has stated....he is done with that site.
You won, so enjoy your "victory"...and I hope it was worth many rep points.
The rest of us don't care about the happenings over there, nor on the other 8 sites that you are the #1 poster, on....it's hard enough to keep track of the discussions over here.
Let's see now, you left, and Steve left,both vowing ne'er to return.....
but then "along came Jones" with the news that the celebration had begun over here:
"Free at last, thank God almighty, we are free, at last"
...so you both had to scurry back....
Since you both speak badly of the site and it's members over there, what is there to gain by posting over here?
You'll never be king sh*t over here, even if you are "the next man to drive into town, on an oxcart".

pooltchr
02-25-2010, 09:09 PM
"You'll never be king sh*t over here,"

Larry, I believe he's got you on that one. He is already the top t*rd!

Steve

Stretch
02-25-2010, 09:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, why would he need a foil over here...for something that happened over there? As he has stated....he is done with that site.
You won, so enjoy your "victory"...and I hope it was worth many rep points.
The rest of us don't care about the happenings over there, nor on the other 8 sites that you are the #1 poster, on....it's hard enough to keep track of the discussions over here.
Let's see now, you left, and Steve left,both vowing ne'er to return.....
but then "along came Jones" with the news that the celebration had begun over here:
"Free at last, thank God almighty, we are free, at last"
...so you both had to scurry back....
Since you both speak badly of the site and it's members over there, what is there to gain by posting over here?
You'll never be king sh*t over here, even if you are "the next man to drive into town, on an oxcart". </div></div>

Wolf, i hear they got a name for their behaviour, it's called cyber bullying. I mean your always going to have your trolls here and there but now it seems to be the gang mentality where 3 4 5 or more of them are blitzing Hondo non stop. Not to mention how it paralizes every thread with the bickering. Hey i'm guilty too but i got to stand up when i see AZ'ers crashing the gate here to talk sh*t. Maybe we should all go over thier and be total a-holes and piss all thier regulars off with stupid nonsense. Naaaaa, i'm not that low yet. Out of concideration for the good people over on AZ, (i'm sure there's quiet a few) i wouldn't subject them to that. Unlike the idiots who cross over here for their little vendettas. St.

wolfdancer
02-25-2010, 11:03 PM
I really don't understand their mentality.....they came over here to continue their attack on Hondo, after they got him thrown off of the board over there.

JohnnyD
02-25-2010, 11:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really don't understand their mentality.....they came over here to continue their attack on Hondo, after they got him thrown off of the board over there.
</div></div>I was here several weeks before he was banned.I did not have any issues toward anyone.THEY did not come here until hondo started posting lies about good people.I have read and gone thru posts here and there.Please do the same and you will see the posts that hondo leaves.As i have posted here earlier look at the exaggeration in his thread G---R----.Very good people were defamed by him.I get that they want him to stop the lies and they will leave.An apology by him should be made.Thus my statement to hondo"the truth will set you free".I am not one that is involved i simply read his trail of tears.Cheers to you wolfdancer for not cursing in your post.Jesus really does love you.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 01:49 AM
You have been writing to insult others here since day one, so stop with the innocence bs. As I just wrote in another reply, I believe lww brought you here for a purpose, and may even be writing your material for you to post.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 01:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.I did not have any issues toward anyone </div></div>
You have been writing to insult others here since day one, so stop with the "project innocence" bs. As I just wrote in another reply, I believe lww brought you here for a purpose, and may even be writing your material for you to post.

hondo
02-26-2010, 05:53 AM
LMAO! Wolfie, I told everybody he would soon re-emerge as LWW.

Call me Nostradamus. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-26-2010, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You'll never be king sh*t over here,"

Wolf J. Flywheel, I believe he's got you on that one. He is already the top t*rd!

Steve </div></div>

Fixed that for you, Steve. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-26-2010, 05:57 AM
All we can do is not respond.

Now if I can just get my buddy Wolfie to buy into that theory. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
02-26-2010, 05:59 AM
PLEASE to not encourage him.

Every response fuels the fire.

LWW
02-26-2010, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, why would he need a foil over here...for something that happened over there? </div></div>

Because he lives to troll.

If he were willingly finished "over there" he wouldn't be "over here" telling lies and spreading the myth of the martyrdom of hondo.

LWW

LWW
02-26-2010, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You'll never be king sh*t over here,"

Larry, I believe he's got you on that one. He is already the top t*rd!

Steve </div></div>

You are correct sir.

I must admit, that's the second time he's got me. The first time was on AZB ... I once said in forum that he wasn't stupid. He took great offense over that statement, which convinced me that I had in fact been wrong.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 10:33 AM
More of your amazing "I discuss issues", a**hole?

At least Larry is smart, but then compared to you,isn't everybody here?

pooltchr
02-26-2010, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More of your amazing "I discuss issues", a**hole?

</div></div>

More insults...no content.

Typical.

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-26-2010, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm asking all of you to COMPLETELY ignore these three posters.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Dear Friend,
I am with you all the way. I hope, that all of our friends, (and they know who they are) will also ignore the mentioned trouble makers.

As you know, I have asked Steve, and LWW, over and over, to stop stalking my posts.

They both refuse.

Their intentions are obviously to irritate those of us from the left, enough, that we will finally strike back against their cyberstalking, and they can complain to their moderator friend, and have us banned.

It is obvious to me, that this forum allows the right wing of the forum, to insult, stalk, attack, degrade and ridicule, as much as they like, with no repercusions.

Take for example, advertising one's business, which one person on this forum does relentlessly. This is not allowed, using this site as a personal forum for personal business advertising, neither on the pool side, nor the non pool side, yet a certain poster here uses this site over and over again, to drum up business, asking people, to buy lessons from him. Several of them do, actually.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> - Participants shall not post any material that is likely to cause offence, protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or that contains personal contact information, phone numbers or addresses.
- <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Participants may not use the forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.</span>- The forum Administrators and Moderators have the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
- This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.
</div></div>

Clearly, One person here is allowed to break all the rules he wishes.

I have no doubt, that since they only post on this side of the forum in an effort to irritate, and annoy others here, the only way to go forward in peace, is a mutual total ignore of all of them you mention, and including my most prolific, stalker and attacker, who uses this site for his personal advertisement purposes.

As you know, I have often requested that we ban together and total ignore, in such an effort as you address.

One person in particular, cannot control himself, at all, even when I post an article from another site, one of many various sites, I might add, from which I post, he is right there behind every one of my posts, attacking, insulting, using sarcastic insinuations, over and over. His rude behavior is allowed to continue.

His continual lies about me, and my posts, have been relentless, yet he is the first to whine to the administrator, and has managed to have me banned, twice, just for quoting his own words.

I refuse to read, or respond, to anything either of them writes, but apparently, I am not allowed to refer to their past posts at all, while they are allowed to get on here and suggest that they have met people who know me, insinuate that they have damaging information, expose certain personal information, also against the regulations of the forum, and continuously rag on me as a person, the value of my posts, and even slurs against my family.

Only one poster here, ever requested that I ignore her posts, because I added correct information to something she had written which was incorrect. While I thought her request was overkill, and I surely had not been rude to her at all, nevertheless, I respected her wishes, and never posted on any of her threads, nor directly to her, or about her, again. Some here are so childish, so rude, and so hateful, it is actually laughable to observe their ignorant, rude and childish behavior.

LWW and Steve, refuse to end their constant cyber-stalking of my posts, yet they both go to the moderator with their complaints, on the rare occasions when I get fed up enough with their names under every single one of my posts, that I finally give one of them a piece of my mind, and they have managed to have me banned, twice...in spite of the fact, that for the most part, I do not respond, nor read, their posts.

In fact, I think that my success in ignoring them is far more consistant than any other of our members here who are also being stalked by them.

Apparently, their oft used offensive nickname, for me, has also been placed on a picture of a grave which was at one time, on the internet, yet this person, attacks me non stop, in spite of the fact that I never respond to him, and this administrator allows him to continue.

It is clear to me, what they both seek to achieve, and since the moderator completely ignores their repeated insults and attacks, against me, and my character, I have no recourse but to continue to ignore them both. I truly hope, that each of my friends here, will ignore them both, also, and also ignore those others you mention.

Like you, I do believe that if they are ignored, they will soon tire of this forum, since their only goal, is to irrritate others. Why bother reading their drivel, when nothing of substance, or accuracy, is ever included in their posts, anyway?

What could be more absurd than when one of them, to whom I have only posted one post since he came here, accusing me of stalking him? Then picturing a grave with what was to be my name on the internet!

Proof of a person with severe issues, who lives in his own dream world.

There is no equality in the moderating of this forum, IMO.

Love,
Gayle</span>

ugotda7
02-26-2010, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case you haven't noticed, we are under attack.

thread about hobbies.

We need to stick together on this one, guys. </div></div>

If correcting your continuing lies means you (not we, nice try) are under attack then you are indeed correct.

But hey, at least you're getting some much needed attention right?

You poor guy. You have my sympathy.

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 12:54 PM
well, jerk...you were the one that mentioned turd....in your
"I stick to issues" type post....and then you stuck your dumb cracker butt into a discussion that didn't include you....
So when you complain to the admin, like you did concerning Gayle,or when you post about that over on the other site, be sure to skip that part, Bubba. How is that going for you, by the way?....have they given you the secret decoder ring, and accepted you into the fold as a leader?
You want to go around insulting others here to garner rep points,.... then you should expect them to reply in kind.
Unlike you...I don't "need" to impress others here with my "amazing acumen"...as I'm about average I.Q., and form my opinions from the media that I either watch, or read from....which doesn't include Fox......nor you, come to think about it.
Sorry about that, as you operate under the illusion that folks here hang on your every word.
So, carry on, with your sharing of your "exclusive" take on current events,... for the "educational" benefit of others here....just do me one favor....the same favor that Gayle requested of you.....leave me out of your ******* sick, twisted, imbecilic, bigoted, bubba, bs, grade school level, asinine, moronic, self-aggrandizing, fool's take on "things" posts.
As La Rochefoucauld wrote: "The height of cleverness is being able to conceal it." (And the corollary? ....the more you show your ***, the dumber you look.)
(I found that, looking for a fitting quote to reply to you.)

wolfdancer
02-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Gayle, they won't stop, because they can't stop....cyber-bullying has become a way of life to them, and they both compulsively post insultingly behind you, even when you are just quoting from another source.
My guess is that they both have ego issues to deal with, and need to denigrate others, in order to raise their own self-esteem.
Neither one will quit, even with no replies to their posts, as they both have deluded themselves into believing that others here, actually give a **** about what they write. One of them even thinks that he is "educating" the board. The other believes that he needs "as many eyeballs as possible" to read his "really important" posts....that should give you an idea of the mentality behind their " for the board's enlightment" postings

pooltchr
02-26-2010, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> well, jerk...you were the one that mentioned turd....in your
"I stick to issues" type post....and then you stuck your dumb cracker butt into a discussion that didn't include you....
So when you complain to the admin, like you did concerning Gayle,or when you post about that over on the other site, be sure to skip that part, Bubba. How is that going for you, by the way?....have they given you the secret decoder ring, and accepted you into the fold as a leader?
You want to go around insulting others here to garner rep points,.... then you should expect them to reply in kind.
Unlike you...I don't "need" to impress others here with my "amazing acumen"...as I'm about average I.Q., and form my opinions from the media that I either watch, or read from....which doesn't include Fox......nor you, come to think about it.
Sorry about that, as you operate under the illusion that folks here hang on your every word.
So, carry on, with your sharing of your "exclusive" take on current events,... for the "educational" benefit of others here....just do me one favor....the same favor that Gayle requested of you.....leave me out of your ******* sick, twisted, imbecilic, bigoted, bubba, bs, grade school level, asinine, moronic, self-aggrandizing, fool's take on "things" posts.
As La Rochefoucauld wrote: "The height of cleverness is being able to conceal it." (And the corollary? ....the more you show your ***, the dumber you look.)

</div></div>

You need serious psychological help. Your mental health seems to be deteriorating on a daily basis. When I open your posts, spittle almost runs down the side of the screen.

I hope you take this seriously. They have medication that can help you cope, and you probably qualify for some form of government aid to help you pay for it.

Please look into this possibility very quickly.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.I did not have any issues toward anyone </div></div>
You have been writing to insult others here since day one, so stop with the "project innocence" bs. As I just wrote in another reply, I believe lww brought you here for a purpose, and may even be writing your material for you to post. </div></div>The truth needs to be told.Now you are filled with lies.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have been writing to insult others here since day one, so stop with the innocence bs. As I just wrote in another reply, I believe lww brought you here for a purpose, and may even be writing your material for you to post.
</div></div>Read what you post if you can comprehend.People can see thru you and your bigotry.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.I did not have any issues toward anyone </div></div>
You have been writing to insult others here since day one, so stop with the "project innocence" bs. As I just wrote in another reply, I believe lww brought you here for a purpose, and may even be writing your material for you to post. </div></div>I believe your parents should take away your computer and allowance.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All we can do is not respond.

Now if I can just get my buddy Wolfie to buy into that theory. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div> How about telling the truth hondo.You know what the truth is.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PLEASE to not encourage him.

Every response fuels the fire. </div></div>Yes tell the truth hondo.Tell people that you lie.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More of your amazing "I discuss issues", a**hole?

</div></div>Another childish response.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> well, jerk...you were the one that mentioned turd....in your

</div></div>Look at this vile post.No wonder why you are not the leader here.People see thru you.Stop cursing and making a fool of yourself.

JohnnyD
02-26-2010, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, they won't stop, because they can't stop....cyber-bullying has become a way of life to them, and they both compulsively post insultingly behind you, even when you are just quoting from another source.
My guess is that they both have ego issues to deal with, and need to denigrate others, in order to raise their own self-esteem.
Neither one will quit, even with no replies to their posts, as they both have deluded themselves into believing that others here, actually give a **** about what they write. One of them even thinks that he is "educating" the board. The other believes that he needs "as many eyeballs as possible" to read his "really important" posts....that should give you an idea of the mentality behind their " for the board's enlightment" postings
</div></div>The truth will set you free.Your childess posts are boring.

wolfdancer
02-27-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No wonder why you are not the leader here.People see thru you </div></div>
Drats! foiled again....and here I thought I was doing so well

wolfdancer
02-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Well I know that you thought that ABC teaching certificate entitled you to comment expertly on the war, the economy, HC,etc.
Apparently that also included a PHD in psychology....
Don't open my posts if they cause you to drool....very unsanitary!!

pooltchr
02-27-2010, 02:47 PM
The spittle was coming from your post. My parents taught me manners!

Steve

LWW
03-01-2010, 07:02 AM
FOUR SEPARATE THREADS ABOUT HONDO'S PERPETUAL QUEST FOR MARTYRDOM!

LWW

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.I did not have any issues toward anyone </div></div>
You have been writing to insult others here since day one, so stop with the "project innocence" bs. As I just wrote in another reply, I believe lww brought you here for a purpose, and may even be writing your material for you to post. </div></div>I believe your parents should take away your computer and allowance. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW