PDA

View Full Version : Online 3D

acuerate
02-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi all,

for those who also play online I would like to know what their opinion is to be the best online 3D gaming site for pool and or other billiard games.

We're looking for a partner to produce some 3D animations about cue ball physics.

Thanks for your comments.

Enjoy your game,

Johan

Bambu
02-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Cuetable.com is working on a 3D pool application right now, but its not a game. Definitely worth a look though.

acuerate
02-28-2010, 06:26 AM
Thanks,
seems not a lot of forum members are playing online... I thought it was more popular !

Johan

Bambu
02-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Nah, none of these virtual games are like the real thing. Not yet anyway.

Rich R.
02-28-2010, 11:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: acuerate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks,
seems not a lot of forum members are playing online... I thought it was more popular !

Johan
</div></div>

It seems the online games are more popular with non-players.

1Time
03-03-2010, 01:27 AM
I had a "Virtual Pool" game that I played on my PC a couple years ago, and the physics were very realistic. However, the crippling problem with the game was not being able to aim and handle the pool cue effectively. It was like knowing I could run the table, but being limited to playing no better than an average player - no fun.

acuerate
03-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback 1Time,

Do you mean that you could not benefit from the fact that technically and tactically your were a better player and that you could lose from an average player online ?

Do you also remember the name of this pc game ?

thanks for your feedback,

Johan