PDA

View Full Version : Dear friends

hondo
02-28-2010, 07:27 AM
As you know, we have been beseiged with some real
low-life thugs from AZ, reputedly with neo-nazi ties.

Their target is me for some reason.
They got mad when I soundly criticized Dick Cheney
and , thus, the name-calling started.

When I complained to the moderator, big mistake, I should have known better, it got worse.

When I vented on here, slide rule, aka underwear, and
punter saw to it that Wilson had his excuse to toss me.

Whatever. I was getting pretty dis-illusioned with that board anyway.

But now the thugs have followed me over here, trashing every thread.
And slide rule/underwear has openly threatened me.

Folks, these are not good people, and, obviously, they might be dangerous.
lww/flytrap/monty seems to be the ringleader but they all appear
full of hate.

I am truly sorry that I brought all of this on.
When I was taking the liberal side on AZ I obviously didn't realize just how evil these folks are and never dreamed
this forum would come under attack.

Thus, I am taking a leave of absence. If I'm not here,
they'll eventually look pretty silly.

A word to my friend Wolfie.
I know you and Steve have your differences but he is not
really a part of that crowd.
I also thank Lotter for not jumping in. He is not my
favorite person but he showed some real class by staying out of this.

dub, ugot, punter, underwear, and Johnny are the ones you want to avoid.
DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE PEOPLE. Nothing good can come out of it.

I'll be back sometime. I'll miss you guys.

LWW
02-28-2010, 12:30 PM
http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/cowboy%20into%20the%20sunset.jpg

Off into the sunset he rides ...

LWW

wolfdancer
02-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Congrats!!!!
Another "victory" to report back on azb hq

Gayle in MD
02-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Dear Hondo,
I'll miss you! Dear Wolf, Hondo is brilliant, but he's made a mistake and given you some bad advice.

Put them all in a bag, and they all shake out like clones, including the one that Hondo thinks is any different.

I'll be sending you a new web address very soon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
02-28-2010, 03:00 PM
Gayle, thanks for the warning....my only two "crimes against the state" are
I think lww is mentally unstable, and think Steve would have to study hard to be classified as mentally anything.

pooltchr
02-28-2010, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, thanks for the warning....my only two "crimes against the state" are
I think lww is mentally unstable, and think Steve would have to study hard to be classified as mentally anything. </div></div>

Another post from Wolfie adding nothing to the forum except more insults.

And you think the right are the ones stirring things up around here???? What a joke!!!!

Steve

Qtec
02-28-2010, 08:54 PM
I can solve your problem.

Don't reply to the trolls and maniacs. All you have to do is ignore them.

Why would you/should you give a rats a$$ what they think?

Q

wolfdancer
03-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Q, he doesn't......but I think he is concerned about his safety, and that of his family.

LWW
03-01-2010, 05:47 AM
That was just precious.

LWW

LWW
03-01-2010, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know, we have been beseiged with some real

When I complained to the moderator, big mistake, I should have known better, it got worse.

full of hate.

When I was taking the liberal side on AZ I obviously didn't realize just how evil these folks are and never dreamed

</div></div>

FOUR SEPARATE THREADS ABOUT HONDO'S PERPETUAL QUEST FOR MARTYRDOM!

BTW ... you have no actual friends here and it's because of your own actions.

This should be apparent to you by now.

Remember the blizzard? Who were the few who even cared if you were dead or alive? Not the ones you claim as "FRIENDS" at all.

It was us "EEEVILLL" conservatives who you have slimed and lied about in a vain effort to gain the blessings of the selfish people who care about nothing but their own interests.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 08:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know, we have been beseiged with some real

full of hate.

</div></div>The trail of tears and lies continues.Read the good book hondo.The truth will set you free.Did you lie like this to your students?

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 08:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was just precious.

LWW </div></div>Preposterous i say.

wolfdancer
03-01-2010, 10:57 PM
"Unrealistic", I say, about the terrible twosome's added commentary.
But considering that one of you, it was reported, has been trying to get the address of Hondo's.....and I doubt that it was to send him a card for yesterday's observance of Purim.....I can see why you would try to laugh off the implications of that.
A man's first obligation is to protect and defend his family
since he has left both sites, one by choice....why the continued attack?

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 11:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Unrealistic", I say, about the terrible twosome's added commentary.
But considering that one of you, it was reported, has been trying to get the address of Hondo's.....and I doubt that it was to send him a card for yesterday's observance of Purim.....I can see why you would try to laugh off the implications of that.
A man's first obligation is to protect and defend his family, and the psychotic one here is ...."A clear and present danger" </div></div>I honestly thought that you were smarter than this.The truth will set hondo free.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-01-2010, 11:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Unrealistic", I say, about the terrible twosome's added commentary.
A man's first obligation is to protect and defend his family
since he has left both sites, one by choice....why the continued attack?
</div></div>A mans second obligation is to protect his fish.I am not attacking i simply asked hondo to tell the truth.The truth will set him free.

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Why do you feel he owes you the truth, and what truth do you seek?
All I read is some stupid, moronic, sophomoric comments about fish.
You kind of remind me of a goldfish....I once read that they have a memory span of just a few seconds...so I guess every time they circle the bowl....it's like "wow, look at that" (in goldfish talk)
I'd guess your memory and attention span are much longer, but coming on here every day and seeing all these posts, and thinking you have never read them before....that accounts for your lack of any intelligent replies and your repetitious demands for the truth, along with your boiler plate "filler"

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 12:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you feel he owes you the truth, and what truth do you seek?
You kind of remind me of a goldfish....I once read that they have a memory span of just a few seconds...so I guess every time they circle the bowl....it's like "wow, look at that" (in goldfish talk)
I'd guess your memory and attention span are much longer, but coming on here every day and seeing all these posts, and thinking you have never read them before....that accounts for your lack of any intelligent replies and your repetitious demands for the truth, along with your boiler plate "filler" </div></div>He doesn't owe me anything.I am neutral on this.I just read posts and call it the way it is.The truth will set him free.

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 12:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you feel he owes you the truth, and what truth do you seek?
I'd guess your memory and attention span are much longer, but coming on here every day and seeing all these posts, and thinking you have never read them before....that accounts for your lack of any intelligent replies and your repetitious demands for the truth, along with your boiler plate "filler" </div></div>I always did think of myself as a guppie.

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 02:58 AM
No, you aren't neutral......you keep demanding the truth, but in reality you are using that to call him a liar....now how would you know What the truth is if you are don't know what truth it is that you seek...(as you have admitted)?
The truth is .... You try to promote arguments between others while trying to hide behind the good book and claiming you are loved by Jesus.
Why don't you study your Bible for a change, instead of telling others to read it ???? .......the truth is in there.

"I want the truth"...Who do you think you are
...Colonel Nathan R Jessep?

Stretch
03-02-2010, 03:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you feel he owes you the truth, and what truth do you seek?
I'd guess your memory and attention span are much longer, but coming on here every day and seeing all these posts, and thinking you have never read them before....that accounts for your lack of any intelligent replies and your repetitious demands for the truth, along with your boiler plate "filler" </div></div>He doesn't owe me anything.I am neutral on this.I just read posts and call it the way it is.The truth will set him free. </div></div>

Your neutral......riiiiiiight. Whenever you decide to catch a gear, let us know. You've been hung up on Hondo quite a while now. St.

LWW
03-02-2010, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, you aren't neutral......you keep demanding the truth, but in reality you are using that to call him a liar....
</div></div>

Perhaps if he didn't lie so much that would end?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 12:10 PM
I don't think johnnyd is lying....he just believes everything that you write....so his reality is skewed....as is yours.....but as long as you confine your Walter Mitty fantasies to the make believe world of the internet, where even Bubbas, can claim they are intellectuals....as long as you play out your heroic roles on the 'net....then others will not have to worry about you doing a Charles Whitman......

LWW
03-02-2010, 12:37 PM
JohnnyD wasn't telling lies ... but, you already knew that.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, you aren't neutral......you keep demanding the truth, but in reality you are using that to call him a liar....now how would you know What the truth is if you are don't know what truth it is that you seek...(as you have admitted)?
The truth is .... You try to promote arguments between others while trying to hide behind the good book and claiming you are loved by Jesus.
Why don't you study your Bible for a change, instead of telling others to read it ???? .......the truth is in there."YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"...Colonel Nathan R.Jessup.

"I want the truth"...Who do you think you are
...Colonel Nathan R Jessep?

</div></div>

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:07 PM
You are a good man JohnnyD.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think johnnyd is lying....he just believes everything that you write....so his reality is skewed....as is yours.....but as long as you confine your Walter Mitty fantasies to the make believe world of the internet, where even Bubbas, can claim they are intellectuals....as long as you play out your heroic roles on the 'net....then others will not have to worry about you doing a Charles Whitman......
</div></div>If you ever thoroughly read his posts they have a striking resemblence to what Charles Whitman would write.Many people believe he is the Dahli Lama of the 21st century.The truth will set all free.

eg8r
03-02-2010, 01:30 PM
What lies?

eg8r

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think johnnyd is lying....he just believes everything that you write....so his reality is skewed....as is yours.....but as long as you confine your Walter Mitty fantasies to the make believe world of the internet, where even Bubbas, can claim they are intellectuals....as long as you play out your heroic roles on the 'net....then others will not have to worry about you doing a Charles Whitman......
</div></div>If you ever thoroughly read his posts they have a striking resemblence to what Charles Whitman would write.Many people believe he is the Dahli Lama of the 21st century.The truth will set all free. </div></div>

Thank you JohnnyD ... but I am not the Dalai Lama.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What lies?

eg8r </div></div>

If you honestly have to ask that question then IMHO you honestly haven't been paying attention.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What lies?

eg8r </div></div>

If you honestly have to ask that question then IMHO you honestly haven't been paying attention.

LWW </div></div>Correct LWW the truth is out there.The truth will set them free.

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:51 PM
low-life thugs from AZ, reputedly with neo-nazi ties.</div></div>

Not true. The only one in the bunch who is known to support Klansman, is hondo himself who supports Robert Byrd as if he were his brother. That doesn't make hondo a Klansman, but it makes one wonder.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What lies?

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their target is me for some reason.
and , thus, the name-calling started.</div></div>

Not true. Hondo was a target because he insisted upon being a target. The name calling started because hondo started it.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:54 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I complained to the moderator, big mistake, I should have known better, it got worse.</div></div>

Not true. It got worse because hondo taunted the admins for days on end.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:56 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I vented on here, slide rule, aka underwear, and
punter saw to it that Wilson had his excuse to toss me.</div></div>

Not true, the mods gave hondo more than one out ... he continued trolling.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:57 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever. I was getting pretty dis-illusioned with that board anyway.</div></div>

Not true. Hondo was banned before, and whined about his martyrdom and PM'ed me begging to intercede on his behalf as he had leared his lesson. I'm assuming he did this with others as myself and others spoke to the admins to get hondo reinstated. He then got himself banned again, and again claims to be a victim.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:58 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But now the thugs have followed me over here, trashing every thread.
And slide rule/underwear has openly threatened me.</div></div>

Not true. Hondo has threatened myself and others both in forum and in private. I know of no instance where hondo was threatened other than the promise of a severe beat down if he ever dared act upon his threats.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 02:00 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Folks, these are not good people, and, obviously, they might be dangerous.
full of hate.</div></div>

Not true. I am not Monty nor am I flytrap. I am a good person, and I believe those that hondo is maligning are as well. Furthermore, I am not a "RINGLEAdER" of anything, nor do I know of any conspiracy to get hondo ... other than he makes it his life to pizz people off.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 02:00 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am truly sorry that I brought all of this on.
When I was taking the liberal side on AZ I obviously didn't realize just how evil these folks are and never dreamed this forum would come under attack.</div></div>

Not true. The only reason this cross forum war is going on is hondo's incessant trolling to instigate, propagate, and perpetuate it.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 02:02 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thus, I am taking a leave of absence. If I'm not here,
they'll eventually look pretty silly.</div></div>

Not true. Hondo is viewing this forum regularly.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 02:02 PM

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A word to my friend Wolfie.

I'll be back sometime. I'll miss you guys.</div></div>

And more trolling. Hondo has been enemies of Steve ... and friends ... and myself and Lotter. It all depends on who he is feuding with at the moment. He has a broad, deep, and long history of being divisive and fueling one person against another.

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 02:03 PM

eg8r </div></div>

Will that suffice?

LWW

LWW
03-02-2010, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What lies?

eg8r </div></div>

LWW </div></div>Correct LWW the truth is out there.The truth will set them free. </div></div>

I am not sure they desire to be free?

LWW

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:02 PM
So you never started anything? In your mind, you are exempt from everything?

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Well then it sounds like you just agreed with him. His quote did not lead anyone to believe it was a one time thing except you. You call it "taunting", how would you know? Was hondo posting his messages to the admin on the board for all to see or was the mod showing you the exact words hondo sent to him?

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:05 PM
How do you know what was the proverbial "straw"? Did the mod confide in you his decisions and why?

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:06 PM
You are assuming and you know what that means. You would be best to drop any assumptions if you are going to call him a liar. How do you know if he was dis-illusioned or not?

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Just because Hondo threatened you in public and private does not make him a liar by stating they threatened him. Just because you know of no instance only means that once again you are assuming.

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Whether you are any of those people does not matter. The people whom have followed you and hondo here have added zilch to the board other than drive it further in the gutter. All the fake religious crap you guys post over here doesn't help either.

eg8r

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Once again LWW you slay the myths and lies.Jesus loves you.

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Not true. If those people had not come over here and acted the way they do then hondo would have nothing to say.

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Again assumptions.

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Why are you talking about trolling. We are talking about lies you claim hondo is making.

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Heck no, you never posted a single lie and backed it up with anything other than your own assumptions.

eg8r

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
You posted this in reply to my post. He has not slayed anything and I still have been waiting for you to post the lies? You have been the most foolish one of all with this "lie" crap but go silent every time you are asked.

eg8r

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Once again LWW you slay the myths and lies.Jesus loves you.

eg8r
03-02-2010, 03:19 PM
LOL, once again you have no idea how to read the board.

eg8r

wolfdancer
03-02-2010, 04:09 PM
man, this is getting interesting....It reads like Earl Stanley Gardner's "Court of last resort", or maybe Barry Sheck's "Project Innocence"
Everybody is a martyr, and begging to become your "victim"....according to your oft repeated claims.....
Me, I think you have cried "Wolf" once too often....and wonder how you can maintain any credibility over there? How many gadzillion times do they have to read variations of the same woeful story, where you become the avenging Angel, or dragon slayer, to realize that you are so full of **** that even the whites of your eyes are now brown.
Why don't you get yourself a play station or Wii console .....they have lots of heroic role playing games...enough for you to live out your fantasies for several hours a day.... and free up your computer for someone else's usage

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 05:18 PM
Thank you LWW for your wonderful reporting.I am toasting a JW scotch in your honor.Jesus loves you.

LWW
03-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Bless you JohnnyD ... you are wise beyond your years.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-02-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you JohnnyD ... you are wise beyond your years.

LWW </div></div>What a wonderfull post sir.In your honor i have opened one of my favorite scotch whiskeys.I have toasted a Bushmills 1608 anniversary limited edition scotch in your honor.There is nothing better than a fine Irish scotch.What a great occasion this is.Cheers to you sir,i say cheers.

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:04 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo deciding to tell the truth of his AZB dishonesty. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:06 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo's decision to tip his barber, with an adult beverage. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:06 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo's commitment to pay his employee a living wage ... with an adult beverage. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:07 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo's commitment to end his admitted serial infidelity ... with an adult beverage. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:08 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo's admitting that the likeness of Obama is not on the shroud of Turin ... with an adult beverage. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:08 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo's realization that supporting a Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops is wrong ... with an adult beverage. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:09 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo's refusal to drink untaxed korn likker ... with an adult beverage. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

LWW
03-03-2010, 12:10 PM
JohnnyD, perhaps someday we can celebrate hondo's pledge to pay his fair share in taxes ... with an adult beverage. I realize that it seems unlikely at this time, but I believe in miracles.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-03-2010, 05:44 PM
maybe when you two grow up and begin behaving like adults?

LWW
03-04-2010, 05:29 AM
I thought you had me on ignore? Why can't you tell the truth?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Dearest reader....I often use your posts to bring about peristalsis
...carry on !!!