PDA

View Full Version : A tale of demokook lies and republichicken cowardi

LWW
03-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Congress, at the behest of dearest leader recently adopted thee "PAY-GO" system in a Stalinesque public show.

The promise was that all new spending was to be paid for as we go with cuts elsewhere.

Now, senator Bunning stands alone in an effort to make the demokooks live up to what they just swore to us they would do.

Meanwhile, the republichickens are not taking this opposrtunity to differentiate their party as a party willing to stand on the principle of the rules as a group.

Also ... the Obamatrons coast to coast who cheered the demokook implementation of "PAYGO" because the party told them to, are now demonizing senator Bunning.

But, of course, it's because the party told them to.

Obama fans ... the world is watching you.

LWW

llotter
03-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Hopefully there will be many republikooks replaced with conservatives in the next election...starting with McCain and many, many more of those who stood by and watched or even helped the government grow over the decades.

LWW
03-02-2010, 01:05 PM
True dat.

LWW

sack316
03-02-2010, 02:09 PM
My first thought after seeing all these goodies in congress was this:

If the job market got fixed as advertised, that particular discussion wouldn't have to be happening.

Then again, that seems too simple.

Then my second thought: If they wanna extend unemployment and (I think it was) COBRA benefits... that's fine. After all, it is needed right now. But why new spending to do it? We already have tons of money sitting out in the original stimulus bill. Allot a portion of that to achieve this, and recoup that as you 'save or create' the kajillion jobs the bill will do in taxes from the newly happily gainfully employed people that will no longer need those benefits.

Sack

pooltchr
03-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Now, Sack! That would make too much sense.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

sack316
03-02-2010, 04:43 PM
silly me, what was I thinking?

Sack