PDA

View Full Version : Documentation on The Dangerous Radical RW

Gayle in MD
03-02-2010, 04:03 PM
<span style="color: #000066">While the right likes to pretend that the dangerous growing radical movement in our country is equally dispersed among the fringe of both parties, studies show something quite different, as evidenced by this recent new report, which confirms previous studies, which also raised alarms in our government's own studies.

This is an ongoing example, and the problem is getting worse. Racism is singled out as a big part of the growing threat.</span>
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/in...ge-on-the-right (http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/spring/rage-on-the-right)

<span style="color: #000066">Apparently, independent studies agree with the same concerns of our own government studies.

Now I don't really need a study to confirm my own growing concern about the radical right wing nutcases, I can see it right here, and read about their insane behavior daily, but the worst part of this threat, is that it is supported consistantly, by elected Republikook officials.

I find it interesting that the same segment of our society which is busy accumulating assault weapons, and screaming about their right to bear arms, is part of the greates civilian threat to our remaining a peaceful nation, that I've witnessed in my lifetime.

One thing I can say for Liberals, our fights for equal rights, women's right to vote, AFrican Americans's rights to vote, huma right to control one's own body functions, gay rights to marry their loved ones, without being discriminated against because they were BORN DIFFERENT, and ending life wasting wars of choice, which could not be won, have all been worthy fights, in the name of human rights, and which led to a greater good, ending discrimination, and in the interest of personal, private rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not in the interest of dictating and forcing our religious values upon all other Americans.

G.</span>

pooltchr
03-02-2010, 04:48 PM
The radical left is every bit as dangerous to this country as the radical right. There are a few radical LW on this forum who can see nothing wrong with anything the Dem party does, but continue to blame Reps for all the ills of the country. To me, that is every bit as dangerous as anything the other side does.

The extremes on either side are both dangerous. The problem we have is at the moment, we have extreme radical left wingnuts in charge, and they are drawing the attention of the right.

Even the independents are backing away from Obama since he has turned out to be far more liberal than he depicted himself during his campaign.

Read "Wingnuts"

Steve