PDA

View Full Version : Crib notes for Dems to know what to say

pooltchr
03-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Obama's campaign group, organizing for America, has unveiled their latest plan. They have put up a site for all the obamatrons to go to, where they will find the phone numbers to call in to conservative talk radio programs across the country. The idea is to flood the shows with their propaganda. And since we know that the obamatrons don't know what they think, they have put crib notes up on the web site, so if the caller gets through to the program, they know what they are supposed to say!!

I have to admit, when I heard this, I could only think of how someone here is always pointing out how the left needs to be spoon fed their information. They can't even call a radio program without first checking their cheat sheet to make sure they are saying the right things!

What a sad group of people they are!!!!!

Steve

eg8r
03-03-2010, 09:57 AM
LOL, I read this on Boortz the other day. Not only did Boortz give his readers the link, he also provided the talking points that the Dems were giving the callers. Boortz likes to make it easy for everyone and also asked everyone to call in to his show using those talking points to try and get their point across.

I wish some of the lefties would call in to his show and give their huffypo quotes and see how long they last. Boortz will eat them alive. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
03-03-2010, 10:34 AM
We only get one hour of Boortz in our market now...they added a local 3 hour program and cut him back. I hate that I don't get to listen to him much any more. He just doesn't care who he offends, but damn, he makes a lot of sense!

Steve

eg8r
03-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Go to Nealz Nuze (http://boortz.com/nealz_nuze/index.html). There is usually additional stuff on there that he does not even cover on the radio.

eg8r