PDA

View Full Version : Repub T Party Homophobe Caught Being Gay, and DUI

Gayle in MD
03-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Anti Gay rights, Tea Party Leader, Roy Ashburn, Arrested for DUI after leaving Gay Bar with another man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1V9ikhmrRw

Oh my! Another Republican closeted hypocrite. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Deeman3
03-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Yep, he out to be shot. Makes "Don't ask, don't tell" much more attractive now.

Gayle in MD
03-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Nothing wrong, IMO, with being gay. Just being gay, and voting against gay rights, as he has done, and while bashing gays non stop on the media. That's the part that makes one nauseated.

G.

Deeman3
03-04-2010, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong, IMO, with being gay. Just being gay, and voting against gay rights, as he has done, and while bashing gays non stop on the media. That's the part that makes one nauseated.

G.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I agree that the hypocracy is about as bad as the perverted behavour itself, perhaps worse. He could do a Barney Frank and "come out" when this hits the fan and act as if he had supported gays all along. It works for some. </span>

Gayle in MD
03-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Obviously, you have to continue to pull out Barney Frank's name, who admits his homosexuality, over and over again, while ignoring all the Republicans who are gay, while they pretend to be holier than thou, marching their wives and children out in public, and voting against gay rights, but you skip over my point completely, which is the hypocracy of the Republican party's many, many homoexuals, who pretend to be anti-gay while they hide their secret from the light of day.

That's fine, but it is really funny when you do that, and then accuse me of being blindly partisan.

Do you know how many Republican gays are hiding in the closet? LOADS OF THEM.

How come poor ol' Barney, get's all of your homophobic wrath, when he has the courage to be who he is, instead of putting on a big act, but none of the closeted "Religious" gays ever get a mention, or a notice, from you?

The behavior seems perverted to you, because it always does seem that way to we heterosexuals, but that doesn't make it perverted to a homosexual, at all. It is really mean of you, IMO, to call other people perverted, just because they are different from you.

Some of us realize, that these folks are wired differently, and that society would be far better off if we were educated enough about the subject, to be accepting, instead of demonizing people for being who they are.

How does that kind of homophobic attitude of superiority make this world any better?

G.

pooltchr
03-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah, Deeman! Homosexuality is only perverted if you are straight. If you are gay, then it isn't perverted.

There is no reality...only perception.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Lying is only bad if you are a Republican!

Steve