PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Mill

llotter
03-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Yes, rumor has it that when the Congress changes hands in November, impeachment proceedings will follow on charges of treason. Sounds good to me if the country can survive that long.

Gayle in MD
03-05-2010, 10:23 AM
LMAO!

How ridiculous! I suppose this is insider information?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
03-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Impeachment? That is the craziest thing I have read. Was this being said on that radio station you listen to?

eg8r

llotter
03-05-2010, 03:46 PM
I think Eric Massa set the right example for The Moron to follow: He says that he is resigning with a "profound sense of failure and a deep apology" to those he tried to represent. It really is impossible for The Moron to man-up but maybe he could just go back to Kenya and stay.

Gayle in MD
03-05-2010, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Eric Massa set the right example for The Moron to follow: He says that he is resigning with a "profound sense of failure and a deep apology" to those he tried to represent. It really is impossible for The Moron to man-up but maybe he could just go back to Kenya and stay. </div></div>

I keep telling you, the moron is retired, and living in texas. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

So where are your links to this big story of yours, Llotter? Do show and tell. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.

wolfdancer
03-05-2010, 05:06 PM
llotter is a one trick pony...not worth your time...

Gayle in MD
03-05-2010, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">llotter is a one trick pony...not worth your time... </div></div>

You are right.

BTW did you see this?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2720/4407203486_9cd4a3a587.jpg

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
03-06-2010, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, rumor has it that when the Congress changes hands in November, impeachment proceedings will follow on charges of treason. Sounds good to me if the country can survive that long. </div></div>

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF THIS RIDICULOUS STATEMENT!

pooltchr
03-06-2010, 09:27 AM
So sad that the lefties around here are so filled with their hatred and bitterness toward all things conservative, that they can't even recogtnize a little bit of humor.

Steve

llotter
03-06-2010, 10:49 AM
All joking aside...this is NOT the time for humor. This is a time to rid ourselves of The Moron and his minions that are occupiers of the highest offices of government. We can only hope that there will be no pardon and that a jail cell in Gitmo will be available.

Gayle in MD
03-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Where is your proof of this lie you have posted about impeachment?

No answer? Irrelevant, like the rest, then.

llotter
03-06-2010, 11:06 AM
It's all over the web, silly girl. Have you ever used google?

Gayle in MD
03-06-2010, 11:14 AM
LOL, lots of things are all over the web, that doesn't mean there is any truth to them.

There is no effort to impeach this president. There are no grounds to impeach this president. What you are doing is lying, hence, you cannot provide any proof.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hippiepool
03-06-2010, 08:52 PM
if you guys really are seeking the truth , then go to youtube and search "9/11 coincidences" ....there are 19 parts , they have already removed parts 8 and 11 ....start with # 17 ....

Believe me , this is the best stuff you will see on 9/11 .

eg8r
03-07-2010, 06:56 AM
But you did not answer the question. Where is this "rumor mill" coming from and how did you hear about it?

eg8r

LWW
03-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Tell em all about building #7 hippie.

LWW