PDA

View Full Version : Unemployment Numbers Hold, Retail Sales UP!

Gayle in MD
03-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Good sign, in spite of the crippling weather for the last month, Retail sales rose more than since 07, and unemployment did not rise. A sign that the economy is further stabalizing.

As Tom Hanks stated this morning on Morning Joe the Schmoe's Show, when Joe (idiot) Scarborough was trolling for something from Tom that would be critical of President Obama....and this is not verbatum, but the gist

Joe:
"So, you supported President Obama, How do you feel about him now?"

Hanks replied:

"I think President Obama is doing a fabulous job!
This administration is facing the most difficult situation of any in history. We have a president who is intelligent, and calm, and we'll be fine. Common sense will out"

Bravo Mr. Hanks, a former history major, such as yourself, has far more understanding of the issues, and the times, than most.

Thanks for blowing away yet another cheap political trick by Joe the Schmoe, to try to bash a president who makes Joe the Schmoe look like the idiot he actually is.

Suzy Orman, also on the show, and no slouch in economics, also still supports the president.

Nice way to start the day. That makes two in a row, after the exposure of the repulsive material which surfaced from the Florida Republican Finance Meeting, exposing their own definition of their their base as:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> plan divides Republican donors into two main categories: small donors who are "visceral," "reactionary" and motivated by "fear," and large donors who are "calculated," "ego-driven" and motivated by "access."

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
03-05-2010, 10:44 AM
37,000 US jobs were lost during the same period.

Yeah, things are looking up!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
03-06-2010, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe:
"So, you supported President Obama, How do you feel about him now?"

Hanks replied:

"I think President Obama is doing a fabulous job!
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>This administration is facing the most difficult situation of any in history.</span> We have a president who is intelligent, and calm, and we'll be fine. Common sense will out"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Hanks proved, in one sentence, that he is a mindless Obamatron willing to sacrifice all credibility in his intelligence to defend dearest leader.

Reminds me of some people I know.

LWW