PDA

View Full Version : Why is Bush still free?

pooltchr
03-06-2010, 08:20 AM
To listen to all the charges of treason, etc against the last president, I have to wonder. Obama has not grantedd any pardons, the Dems control congress and the white house, yet nobody has made a single move to take any legal action. Do you think there is absolutely no real factual basis to support the wild accusations of the radical left?

Steve

hippiepool
03-06-2010, 11:07 AM
http://www.impeachbush.org

pooltchr
03-06-2010, 11:18 AM
So we have some radical left wing wacko's riding around in a bus...sounds like something straight out of the 60's!
If there were anything to the outrageous charges, I would think the Dem majority in congress would have already started proceedings.
Hell, they don't have any problem dragging the CEO of Toyota up there for hearings!

Steve

DickLeonard
03-06-2010, 12:33 PM
pooltchr as a ex Supporter of Obama I must tell what he did to lose my support. We all know that George broke so many laws instead of following the Constitution he had a field day tearing it to shreds.

The first thing Obama said I am not going to LOOK BACKWARDS but I will move forward. I will not pursue any in fractions in the previous administrations. That is when I knew, we are all Screwed. ####

Sid_Vicious
03-06-2010, 03:25 PM
I agree. Obama swore an oath to protect and enforce the laws of the country, and first thing he did was let Bush skate. Never has there been such corruption at the top tier of the Whitehouse, such an each conviction. George Walker Bush should have been tried and found guilty of treason. His illegal actions undermined this country, and face it folks, he killed Americans by being The Decider.

Yes, Obama is a wuss, and he'll surely lose a second term trying to be the nice guy. Bush is a criminal, plain and simple. Obama aids and abets every day that fool Bush gets to run around in Dallas as a free man.

OH, I forgot though...it's all Clinton's fault for getting that BJ. This country sucks! First it over pursues one president for nothing, and then lets an idiot like Bush have 8 years to do horrendous law breaking events, and then let him go, support him with our tax dollars.sid

Stretch
03-06-2010, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. Obama swore an oath to protect and enforce the laws of the country, and first thing he did was let Bush skate. Never has there been such corruption at the top tier of the Whitehouse, such an each conviction. George Walker Bush should have been tried and found guilty of treason. His illegal actions undermined this country, and face it folks, he killed Americans by being The Decider.

Yes, Obama is a wuss, and he'll surely lose a second term trying to be the nice guy. Bush is a criminal, plain and simple. Obama aids and abets every day that fool Bush gets to run around in Dallas as a free man.

OH, I forgot though...it's all Clinton's fault for getting that BJ. This country sucks! First it over pursues one president for nothing, and then lets an idiot like Bush have 8 years to do horrendous law breaking events, and then let him go, support him with our tax dollars.sid </div></div>

LWW
03-07-2010, 04:47 AM
Have either of the 3 of you considered reading a book on US history?

I would suggest researching the admins of Grant, Lincoln, Nixon, FDR, and Clinton before making such ridiculous statements.

Other people wouldn't snicker so much when you post if you would do yourselves this small favor.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-10-2010, 01:15 AM
He apparently does not know that we have three separate branches of Government....and that it isn't President Obama's job to prosecute the criminal doings of Bush/Cheney/Rice.

pooltchr
03-10-2010, 08:45 AM
I thought you said you didn't even bother reading threads that I started.
???

Steve

wolfdancer
03-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I was interested in hippiepool's response.....from the thread's heading itself....I knew your post wasn't going to be worth the time or bother....but then I have that same thought about all your posts...so if you are looking desperately for interested readers....try looking elsewhere.
Buy JohnnyD a bottle of Scotch, and maybe he'll sign up for your newsletters....

pooltchr
03-10-2010, 01:28 PM
So you lied when you stated that you never read threads started by me or Larry????

Steve

wolfdancer
03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
It doesn't matter if I read them, or not...as I consider them worthless, useless, trite, banal,etc...but you think you are educating and influencing people here with your interpretation of the news.
I have more respect for others, then that smug, pompous, and in your case...WTF..attitude.

pooltchr
03-10-2010, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesn't matter if I read them, or not...as I consider them worthless, useless, trite, banal,etc...but you think you are educating and influencing people here with your interpretation of the news.
I have more respect for others, then that smug, pompous, and in your case...WTF..attitude.

</div></div>

And yet you are obsessed with responding to my every post, and even bring up my name when responding to others.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-10-2010, 04:13 PM
it must be exciting for you to have someone as keen as I am read your tripe. I used to read the Sunday Comics also....
as for bringing up your name to others....you are a classic example of what is wrong with this board.....
BUT, I think your problem is your ego gets bruised easily....you just can't understand why people don't make you #1 here, as you are a pool zen master....I kind of associate you with # 2.

pooltchr
03-10-2010, 04:32 PM
It's just a shame that you haven't taken time to consider what your problem is. Your obsession with me is indicative of a serious mental problem.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-10-2010, 04:56 PM
I'd guess that you respond more to me, then I do to you, and I can pull up a couple of hundred posts to back that up.
SO WTF does that say about you?????????????????????????????????????
The difference between our posts is you are trying so hard to impress others, and to do that you think you must put people down, folks like Gayle, Dick Leonard, Hondo, etc.
When I am not replying to one of your hatchet job posts,
I just post what is on my mind, or something I have just read or viewed in the media....
AND, as a comedian once replied when asked if he became troubled when a joke of his fell flat...he said that he sometimes just told jokes for his own amusement, and didn't care if anyone else liked them.
If you would adopt that same attitude, when your <s>jokes</s> er, educational posts go over like the proverbial fart in church...you might even then begin to get some positive replies to your posts...at least you wouldn't have to be so defensive, like Fredo in "The Godfather"

pooltchr
03-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Ask yourself when was the last time you made a post that actually was relevent to the subject line, and not just one of your attack/insult posts.

Your contributions to this forum are virtually useless. They serve no purpose other than to flame others.

Get a grip. You seem to be suffering a mental breakdown.

Steve

hippiepool
03-10-2010, 05:58 PM
That's why "Presidents" are installed into affice , not elected .....so they cannot do the job they are supposed to do .
We are getting closer to the day when Bushco will be on trial for war crimes ....It will be great to watch .....