PDA

View Full Version : Non pool related

Sweet William
03-06-2010, 04:29 PM
This is a billiard site not CNN. I say take your political coments else where. If I wanted to see Bush bashing I'd turn on MSNBC or Oboma slashing Fox news. Come on find a different place...

Rich R.
03-07-2010, 05:44 AM
William, you're not alone in your feelings about the political stuff in the non-pool related section of the forum. Unfortunately, the political bashing never stops. Many of us just stay in the pool forum, the Cue Chalk Board, and avoid the non-pool side.

LWW
03-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Efforts have been made by myself and others to make non political threads fly in NPR.

Start a thread about baseball and here come the trolls to babble about how Bush illegally made the money to buy the Texas Rangers.

Start a thread on photography and here come the trolls to make it a hate fest.

Start a thread on diet, exercise, or fitness and here come the trolls to make it a hate fest.

So long as the admins tolerate this, it will continue.

Right now we have the cabal of Gayle, wolfie, and hondo who honestly believe they can dictate who can post what on what topic in what thread and act as a gang od cyberstalking bullies trying to get people banned and/or run them off.

LWW

Under
03-30-2010, 03:10 PM
I signed up here months ago. Left because of all the hate mongering. LWW is right.

If there are any rules on this forum, I have yet to see them.

Just look at the troll food. Distraction, off topic, name calling and denials. All crap.

I subscribed to Billiards Digest. Just sent in another check. The advertisement of the bill said just how good the forums are.

This has not been my experience.

Under
03-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Correction. I see it was 2007. I have a few posts, but all the BS is off putting.

Why sell the forum as a Billiards Digest feature and have instead all the crap.

LWW
04-01-2010, 01:45 PM
My subscription to BD will not be renewed, and the forum's lack of rules is the reason.

LWW

Under
04-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Good to stand on principle.

I went in for another year simply because of Bob Jewett. He thinks like I do, regarding just about everything.

Dave A is very good and I bought one of his DVD's. Tom Ross is the primary shooter and has a very fine stroke. Tom is however a big time lefty and made nasty politial comments in an article a year or two ago. I see Tom is no longer a contributor.

George Fels is also excellent.

Mike Shamos is also excellent. I like all things historical. In passing Mike wrote articles on the electronic voting machines, which were excellent. You can find it on the web.

I could pass on the personalities and play by play descriptions.
The how to is my interest, and I read these cover to cover. The rest is just less forestry.

The sales pitch of an supposedly excellent forum was a barrier that I had to overcome.

Alfie
04-02-2010, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sales pitch of an supposedly excellent forum was a barrier that I had to overcome. </div></div>I'd say stick to the pool forum here and get your NPR fix at AZ. Problem solved.

hondo
04-07-2010, 07:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alfie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sales pitch of an supposedly excellent forum was a barrier that I had to overcome. </div></div>I'd say stick to the pool forum here and get your NPR fix at AZ. Problem solved. </div></div>

Tap! Tap! Tap!

LWW
04-13-2010, 04:54 PM
This, coming from the instigator of the cross forum war, is simply precious.

LWW

Sev
04-28-2010, 02:00 PM
NPR. Non Pool Related.
Ergo. Everything else with a few exceptions is fair game.

However a certain level of civility should be maintained.

Gayle has been banned for now and it seems by that virtue the forum has become more civil.

I would suggest that anybody that interested in posting an off topic issue do so and we can see how the discussion holds up.

Just a thought.

Gayle in MD
02-20-2011, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Efforts have been made by myself and others to make non political threads fly in NPR.

Start a thread about baseball and here come the trolls to babble about how Bush illegally made the money to buy the Texas Rangers.

Start a thread on photography and here come the trolls to make it a hate fest.

Start a thread on diet, exercise, or fitness and here come the trolls to make it a hate fest.

So long as the admins tolerate this, it will continue.

Right now we have the cabal of Gayle, wolfie, and hondo who honestly believe they can dictate who can post what on what topic in what thread and act as a gang od cyberstalking bullies trying to get people banned and/or run them off.

LWW </div></div>

Anyone can easily see for themselves, the degree of delusion, and the vast lie, in your latest attack, on me, Hondo and Wolfdancer, by simply going to the NPR side of the forum, and reading your non stop bashing threads pointed at Democrats, and President Obama.

You have just proven what is wrong here, since both YOU and your friend SEV, and Pooltchr, stalk every one of my posts, YOU, SEV and STEVE, the POOLTCHR, can easily be found, all of you, cyberstalking me, relentlessly, each of you posting right behind every single one of my posts, with personal attacks, while I do not ever respond to any of you.....and anyone can easily check on that, by taking a quick look at the NPR side of the forum, reading the forum rules, and noticing that the moderator allows all of you to continue "Constantly attacking another member' while I ignore every one of your vicious posts, directed to me.

We do need a moderator, one who bans those who are doing the attacking, threatening and cyber-stalking, instead of one who allows the Republican Right, to do as they please, while banning anyone from the left, who dares to ever return the relentless attacks and insults, which the three of you continue, in your vicious, on-going personal attacks, on a daily basis.

Gayle in Md.

Sev
02-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Sniff Sniff.
The disingenuousness of your last post brought a tear to my eye.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/Sademcon-1.jpg

lengjing
04-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Very good, is well written, I quite agree with you. The last time I saw a website to sell mobile phone, the feeling is very good, good quality, and cheap, if you want to buy cell phones (http://www.wholesaleidea.com/) can go to see, where there is GSM cell phones (http://www.wholesaleidea.com/cell-phones-mobiles-c-1.html), cheap cell phones and wifi cell phones (http://www.wholesaleidea.com/cell-phones-mobiles-wifi-cell-phone-c-1_9.html) . Absolute is a very good choice.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle has been banned for now and it seems by that virtue the forum has become more civil.
</div></div>
Gayle was never the problem. In fact, the board never had a real problem until Hondo invited the "best of AZB" over here,,,,thus one might say....Hondo is to blame. However he thought that the strict rules governing civil discussion that exist on AZB, would be enforced here as well. Well, at least the liberals have to toe the line......

ratram
04-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Hello, this website really good.

LWW
04-23-2011, 04:09 AM
I thought you swore that you never ever read my posts.

You are, quite simply, the main instigator of problems.

Furthermore, you are aware of that fact and strive to keep the pot stirred.

LWW
04-23-2011, 04:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle has been banned for now and it seems by that virtue the forum has become more civil.
</div></div>
Gayle was never the problem.</div></div>

That was simply precious.

To remind you:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STUPID ASS DUMMIES!</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://fuckconservatives.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/lawrence-odonnell-eric-cantor-doesnt-know-how-a-bill-becomes-law/</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU!.

G. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm the stalker, lol

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you address the subject of the post, for once? disprove it or STFU.

G. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you'd think they'd STFU </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000"> I don't deny using STFU, when I'm dealing with a nasty little twit

G.</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">Drop the Bull****, or STFU!

</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #990000">They all need to STFU

G.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This idiot should STFU!

G.
</div></div>

and that's just from your queen.

Shall I also bring up the racial and anti semitic slurs used by her, hondo, Q, and yourself?

Need I enter into calling minority members "BOY" and telling them to check with their "MAMMY" also?

Should I bring up the threats of violence?

How far do you want to go down this road?

miranbaa
04-29-2011, 11:03 PM
What have you really

Stretch
05-13-2011, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle has been banned for now and it seems by that virtue the forum has become more civil.
</div></div>

To remind you:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STUPID ASS DUMMIES!</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://fuckconservatives.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/lawrence-odonnell-eric-cantor-doesnt-know-how-a-bill-becomes-law/</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU!.

G. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm the stalker, lol

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you address the subject of the post, for once? disprove it or STFU.

G. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you'd think they'd STFU </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000"> I don't deny using STFU, when I'm dealing with a nasty little twit

G.</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">Drop the Bull****, or STFU!

</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #990000">They all need to STFU

G.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This idiot should STFU!

G.
</div></div>

Shall I also bring up the racial and anti semitic slurs used by her, hondo, Q, and yourself?

Need I enter into calling minority members "BOY" and telling them to check with their "MAMMY" also?

</div></div>

You paved it. St.

LWW
05-13-2011, 09:11 AM
I had plenty of leftists donating free material.

Gayle in MD
06-13-2011, 10:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle has been banned for now and it seems by that virtue the forum has become more civil.
</div></div>

To remind you:

G. </div></div>

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

G. </div></div>

G.</span></div></div>

</span> </div></div>

G.</span> </div></div>

G.
</div></div>

</div></div>

You paved it. St. </div></div>

No end to his lies!

Delusional troll, out of touch with reality.

G.

hondo
06-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Your inclination to take our posts out of context and your taking jokes literally to your benefit says all I need to know about you, little dubbie. King of sleaze.
Dirtiest player in the game.
Any fool would know when she asks increduously, " I'm the stalker" or when I made the joke about cornholing you in the shower, but you choose to spin it.
Not a nice person, dubbie. No, not at all.

BTW, Gayle, that was meant for dub, not you.

LWW
06-20-2011, 04:34 AM
Do you deny you made the posts I quoted Charlotte?

hondo
06-20-2011, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your inclination to take our posts out of context and your taking jokes literally to your benefit says all I need to know about you, little dubbie. King of sleaze.
Any fool would know when she asks increduously, " I'm the stalker" or when I made the joke about cornholing you in the shower, but you choose to spin it.

BTW, Gayle, that was meant for dub, not you. </div></div>

Bump for little dubbie.

Sid_Vicious
06-20-2011, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sweet William</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a billiard site not CNN. I say take your political coments else where. If I wanted to see Bush bashing I'd turn on MSNBC or Oboma slashing Fox news. Come on find a different place... </div></div>

Any proper moderator would have steered the NPR board unbiased, and neither right or left would trash the board. As long as that is not the case, we have gasoline tossed onto the fire, and for natural response reasons. What we should have is a political board, and simply purge politics from the NPR. Fact is...this junk on NPR is selectively left to be just what it is, a sad mess. JMHO sid

Gayle in MD
06-24-2011, 12:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your inclination to take our posts out of context and your taking jokes literally to your benefit says all I need to know about you, little dubbie. King of sleaze.

I knew that friend.

Notice, LWW and Sev, will do anything, lie about anything, threaten anything, they are truly sick people, wihtout any dignity, who will continue to slander others here, all in order to discredit those of us whom they stalk and attack.

The fact is, we had a hearty forum here, where only those who were uninformed, and shown to be uninformed, occasionally acted up, and pulled a big EGO hissy fit over what was generally speaking, nothing more than exuberant political debate, annd usually it was one of the pool groupies, or one of the self anointed, insecure Pool Gods, lol, but for the rest of us, most of our little spats, were nothing, compared to what has happened to the NPR since LWW, SEV, UGO, Bob Roberts, and the rest of the RW radical nutjobs arrived from AZ.

Ignoring, IOW, not reading their filth and disgusting comments, lies, and slander, is the only way.

None of them are worth our time.

LWW coming up on 18,0000 posts, in under four years, the majority of them filled with personal insults, slander and lies about other members, is proof enough of who abuses this forum.

Sev has written some of the most repulsive, truly filthy posts ever written on this forum.

G.

LWW
06-26-2011, 07:18 AM
Yet when asked, you can never cite a single example.

LWW
06-26-2011, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice, LWW and Sev, will do anything, lie about anything, threaten anything, they are truly sick people, wihtout any dignity, who will continue to slander others here, all in order to discredit those of us whom they stalk and attack.

G.

</div></div>

Which of these quotes rises to the level of slandering, stalking, and attacking you?

Your best argument of the bunch is that they are discrediting you, but in reality they are merely pointing out how you have discredited your own self.

G. </div></div>

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

G. </div></div>

G.</span></div></div>

</span> </div></div>

G.</span> </div></div>

G.
</div></div>

Stretch
06-27-2011, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sweet William</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a billiard site not CNN. I say take your political coments else where. If I wanted to see Bush bashing I'd turn on MSNBC or Oboma slashing Fox news. Come on find a different place... </div></div>

Any proper moderator would have steered the NPR board unbiased, and neither right or left would trash the board. As long as that is not the case, we have gasoline tossed onto the fire, and for natural response reasons. What we should have is a political board, and simply purge politics from the NPR. Fact is...this junk on NPR is selectively left to be just what it is, a sad mess. JMHO sid </div></div>

Great suggestion Sid. St.

ugotda7
07-04-2011, 11:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your inclination to take our posts out of context and your taking jokes literally to your benefit says all I need to know about you, little dubbie. King of sleaze.

I knew that friend.

Notice, LWW and Sev, will do anything, lie about anything, threaten anything, they are truly sick people, wihtout any dignity, who will continue to slander others here, all in order to discredit those of us whom they stalk and attack.

The fact is, we had a hearty forum here, where only those who were uninformed, and shown to be uninformed, occasionally acted up, and pulled a big EGO hissy fit over what was generally speaking, nothing more than exuberant political debate, annd usually it was one of the pool groupies, or one of the self anointed, insecure Pool Gods, lol, but for the rest of us, most of our little spats, were nothing, compared to what has happened to the NPR since LWW, SEV, UGO, Bob Roberts, and the rest of the RW radical nutjobs arrived from AZ.

Ignoring, IOW, not reading their filth and disgusting comments, lies, and slander, is the only way.

LWW coming up on 18,0000 posts, in under four years, the majority of them filled with personal insults, slander and lies about other members, is proof enough of who abuses this forum.

Sev has written some of the most repulsive, truly filthy posts ever written on this forum.

G.

</div></div>

Tsk, tsk - showing your true colors again....and even more name calling while you're at it. Is it any wonder why so many people think you're an old, sour, nasty, irrelevant female dog?

hondo
07-05-2011, 04:37 AM
Man, you sure get hateful when someone speaks the truth, don't you?
You're too young to know , but, actually , your man dub was the ruination of AZ NPF also.
His arrogance and spinning led to a whole new breed of posters like him , including you.
I remember the days when AZ and BD were fairly civil.
I doubt if you would have like it.
Despite your phony indignation you seem to really enjoy the taunting and name-calling. Correct?

ugotda7
07-05-2011, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, you sure get hateful when someone speaks the truth, don't you?
You're too young to know , but, actually , your man dub was the ruination of AZ NPF also.
His arrogance and spinning led to a whole new breed of posters like him , including you.
Despite your phony indignation you seem to really enjoy the taunting and name-calling. Correct? </div></div>

Her speak the truth...are you kidding? She's nothing but a trained parrot repeating the same liberal nutjob talking points day after day. And anyone with a lick of sense knows these most certainly are not the truth. She's a joke and many recognize her as such.

I've been around long enough to know how things have been and how they are now. What has happened is an opposing point of view to the liberal nutjobs has grown strength and as a result the liberal nutjobs are all butthurt.....which is good because now their true colors are showing as they struggle to maintain any kind of relevance. And this place exemplifies it - liberal nutjobs trying to take their ball and go home.....how pathetic.

And you of all people should know that I'm a straight shooter who gives people the treatment they deserve...it takes two to tango and if that hurts some feelings then oh well, too bad, so sad.

You know - one of these days you just might run out of people to blame for your lot in life....what will you do then?

LWW
07-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Man ... that was beautiful.

hondo
07-05-2011, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, you sure get hateful when someone speaks the truth, don't you?
Despite your phony indignation you seem to really enjoy the taunting and name-calling. Correct? </div></div>

Her speak the truth...are you kidding? She's nothing but a trained parrot repeating the same liberal nutjob talking points day after day. And anyone with a lick of sense knows these most certainly are not the truth. She's a joke and many recognize her as such.

I've been around long enough to know how things have been and how they are now. What has happened is an opposing point of view to the liberal nutjobs has grown strength and as a result the liberal nutjobs are all butthurt.....which is good because now their true colors are showing as they struggle to maintain any kind of relevance. And this place exemplifies it - liberal nutjobs trying to take their ball and go home.....how pathetic.

And you of all people should know that I'm a straight shooter who gives people the treatment they deserve...it takes two to tango and if that hurts some feelings then oh well, too bad, so sad.

You know - one of these days you just might run out of people to blame for your lot in life....what will you do then? </div></div>

yugo, my lot in life is pretty sweet.
I have two grown boys at home that I would like to see grow up.
At 63, I have some serious arthritis problems.
Other than that , life couldn't be better.
Seriously, dude, just because I don't see eye to eye with dearless leader doesn't mean my life sucks.
Get a grip, friend.

hondo
07-05-2011, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man ... that was beautiful. </div></div>

How?

He trashes Gayle for speaking her mind.
He rejoices in the fact that you have flooded the forum with your nonsense.
He expressese pity for me that I see through your BS and don't blindly follow the beck/hannity agenda that you parrot.

Beautiful how, DL?

LWW
07-06-2011, 05:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have two grown boys at home that I would like to see grow up. </div></div>

So ... are they grown up, or not.

You seem confused?

hondo
07-06-2011, 05:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have two grown boys at home that I would like to see grow up. </div></div>

So ... are they grown up, or not.

You seem confused? </div></div>

Depends on one's interpretation of "grown-up" , I guess.
Apparently, it's difficult to explain children to somebody who never had any.
Didn't mean to befuddle you.

BTW, your response would have been really funny if you hadn't added the "seem confused" ending.

LWW
07-06-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man ... that was beautiful. </div></div>

How?

He trashes Gayle for <s>speaking her mind</s> her lies.
He <s>rejoices in the fact that you have flooded the forum with your nonsense</s> never mentioned LWW.
<s>He expressese pity for me that </s>I never see through <s>your</s> BS and <s>don't</s> blindly follow the <s>beck/hannity agenda that you parrot</s> party.

Beautiful how, DL? </div></div>

Yes, definitely confused.

ugotda7
07-07-2011, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man ... that was beautiful. </div></div>

How?

He expressese pity for me that I see through your BS and don't blindly follow the beck/hannity agenda that you parrot.

Wrap your head around this - calling out trash for being trash is not trashing anything.....it is merely giving credit where credit is due; and if one doesn't want to be called out as trash maybe they shouldn't strive so hard to resemble it. Yeah - crazy huh?

hondo
07-07-2011, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man ... that was beautiful. </div></div>

How?

Wrap your head around this - calling out trash for being trash is not trashing anything.....it is merely giving credit where credit is due; and if one doesn't want to be called out as trash maybe they shouldn't strive so hard to resemble it. Yeah - crazy huh? </div></div>

So you feel Gayle is trash, huh?
You take all this right wing crap pretty seriously, don't you?
I assume Wolfie and I are trash also in your book?
You're in my prayers, yugo, whether you want to be or not.

ugotda7
07-07-2011, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man ... that was beautiful. </div></div>

How?

Wrap your head around this - calling out trash for being trash is not trashing anything.....it is merely giving credit where credit is due; and if one doesn't want to be called out as trash maybe they shouldn't strive so hard to resemble it. Yeah - crazy huh? </div></div>

You're in my prayers, yugo, whether you want to be or not. </div></div>

Yes - I think she is trash...stinky, smelly, rotten, needs to go the landfill trash. Is that clear enough?

You and Wolfie - not really. Unlike others I don't paint with a broad brush based on ideology - I take everybody individually by their own merits or lack thereof....you should try it sometime.

hondo
07-07-2011, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man ... that was beautiful. </div></div>

How?

Yes - I think she is trash...stinky, smelly, rotten, needs to go the landfill trash. Is that clear enough?

You and Wolfie - not really. Unlike others I don't paint with a broad brush based on ideology - I take everybody individually by their own merits or lack thereof....you should try it sometime.
</div></div>

Believe me, I do. I like all the longtime conservatives on here except that asskisser jennings.
The crew that followed dearless leader over here? No.
They are here simply to hate, not contribute.
Heck, I even respect Eg8r much of the time and ,trust me, we have gone at it.

ugotda7
07-08-2011, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man ... that was beautiful. </div></div>

How?

</div></div>

Believe me, I do. I like all the longtime conservatives on here except that asskisser jennings.
The crew that followed dearless leader over here? No.
They are here simply to hate, not contribute.
Heck, I even respect Eg8r much of the time and ,trust me, we have gone at it. </div></div>

No, you don't....and you just demonstrated that yet again with your "crew" comment here.

hondo
07-08-2011, 11:27 AM
How has the crew from AZ contributed to this forum?
They followed dearless leader over here for the sheer purpose of trashing this forum and most have admitted it.
Every once in a while you post something decent and I acknowledge it.
I am much more honest and open-minded than you.
The vile rhetoric that you have used to describe Gayle much better fits dearless leader and his disgusting alter ego johnny d.
You yourself have pretty much admitted to simply stirring up shit here.
Take the high road all you want, buddy. We all know that's a joke.

ugotda7
07-08-2011, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How has the crew from AZ contributed to this forum?
They followed dearless leader over here for the sheer purpose of trashing this forum and most have admitted it.
The vile rhetoric that you have used to describe Gayle much better fits dearless leader and his disgusting alter ego johnny d.
Take the high road all you want, buddy. We all know that's a joke. </div></div>

You miss the point again - who is the crew?

Describing her as trash is not rhetoric in the slightest - it's merely a succinct and open identification of what she has made herself out to be.

For the record yet again - I've never stirred up anything here....I initially came here to respond to your BS from a while back and continue(d) to defend myself. Maybe when you honestly recognize this within yourself you'll be able to move forward.

hondo
07-08-2011, 10:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How has the crew from AZ contributed to this forum?

</div></div>
lww
sev
you
roberts
sliderule
punter
bamadog
casual observer

OK?

What have they added to the forum?

ugotda7
07-09-2011, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How has the crew from AZ contributed to this forum?

</div></div>
lww
sev
you
roberts
sliderule
punter
bamadog
casual observer

OK?

</div></div>

Differing points of view - I know that is anathema around here but it does a small pond full of inbred tadpoles some good on occasion to experience a range of broader experiences that the world offers.....helps them grow into better developed frogs.

hondo
07-09-2011, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How has the crew from AZ contributed to this forum?

</div></div>
lww
sev
you
roberts
sliderule
punter
bamadog
casual observer

OK?

</div></div>

Differing points of view - I know that is anathema around here but it does a small pond full of inbred tadpoles some good on occasion to experience a range of broader experiences that the world offers.....helps them grow into better developed frogs. </div></div>

If that were true, you would have a point.
Most just resort to name-calling and shit-stirring.
For example, show me one positive post roberts or slide rule(under) has made?

ugotda7
07-09-2011, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How has the crew from AZ contributed to this forum?

</div></div>
lww
sev
you
roberts
sliderule
punter
bamadog
casual observer

OK?

</div></div>

Differing points of view - I know that is anathema around here but it does a small pond full of inbred tadpoles some good on occasion to experience a range of broader experiences that the world offers.....helps them grow into better developed frogs. </div></div>

If that were true, you would have a point.
Most just resort to name-calling and shit-stirring.
For example, show me one positive post roberts or slide rule(under) has made? </div></div>

I'm not digging through other people's posts to satisfy your question when your mind is already made up.

However, you earlier said this about me - Every once in a while you post something decent and I acknowledge it - so it seems that it is true and that the "crew" isn't all bad huh?

You see, that's the point about lumping everybody together that I was getting at earlier - you continue to do it and the above example shows how it makes no sense and continues to bite you in the ass. In the interest of better relations I really wish you'd just stop doing it. It's your choice and I'm betting you won't just because it's me who recommended it....but maybe not.

hondo
07-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey, I complimented you, didn't I?
I surprised myself.
At one time you were near the bottom of the list
but you have some good points.
I just don't like the vile, hateful posts you make about Gayle.
She is definitely more partisan than me, but is passionate and
sincere in her beliefs and discusses issues.
She does not deserve the venom you throw at her.
And of course you're not going to dig through posts because your mind is made up.
If you did you would find I was right.

There was a time when I tried to discuss the issues and address the posts but DL just spins and weasels and I gave up.
Now I'm just here to call people on their bullshit and have fun.

LWW
07-10-2011, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrap your head around this - calling out trash for being trash is not trashing anything.....it is merely giving credit where credit is due; and if one doesn't want to be called out as trash maybe they shouldn't strive so hard to resemble it. Yeah - crazy huh? </div></div>

I love how he keeps demanding that people don't respond to him ... which very few do ... by incessantly shadow posting.

A desperate plea to be the center of attention seems to be what drives him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo shadowposting on 7 July @ 8:46 AM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical. One area cheats. The entire system, especially unions,
are blamed.
Did you even read that article, DL?

If you don't start showing at least a minimum of integrity, I will no longer open your threads. I mean it.
Show some class! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo shadowposting on 8 July @ 8:25 AM EST 11 July, 2011 Anno Domini</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quit responding to me and I'll quit responding to you.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo shadowposting on 8 July @ 8:25 AM EST 11 July, 2011 Anno Domini</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I meant it.
Stop shadowposting me and I'll ignore you. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo shadowposting on 9 July @ 8:36 AM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I honestly don't know anyone who loathes Obama..."

ROTFLMFAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Thanks for the laugh, DL.
Your funniest post in many a month. </div></div>

I wonder how long it is until he re-ascends his martyr's cross?

LWW
07-10-2011, 05:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You see, that's the point about lumping everybody together that I was getting at earlier - you continue to do it and the above example shows how it makes no sense and continues to bite you in the ass. In the interest of better relations I really wish you'd just stop doing it. It's your choice and I'm betting you won't just because it's me who recommended it....but maybe not.
</div></div>

Here's what you need to realize ... aitch, along with many/most leftists, operate in a hive/mob mentality.

They are bewildered by ... perhaps even to the point of feeling threatened by ... the knowledge that there are people out in the world who can think and function without the state/party telling them what to think and how to behave.

All their handlers need do is spoon feed them their daily "TWO MINUTES HATE" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_minutes_hate) and they are off to regurgitate the party approved "TRUTH" du jour.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>The film and its accompanying auditory and visual cues (which include a grinding noise that Orwell describes as "of some monstrous machine running without oil") are a form of brainwashing to Party members, attempting to whip them into a frenzy of hatred and loathing for Emmanuel Goldstein and the current enemy superstate. Apparently, it is not uncommon for those caught up in the hate to physically assault the telescreen</span>, as Julia does during the scene.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>The film becomes more surreal as it progresses, with Goldstein's face morphing into a sheep as enemy soldiers advance on the viewers, before one such soldier charges at the screen, submachine gun blazing. He morphs, finally, into the face of Big Brother at the end of the two minutes.</span> At the end, the mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted viewers chant "BB" over and over again, ritualistically.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Within the book, the purpose of 'the hate' is said to satisfy the citizens' subdued feelings of angst and hatred from leading such a censored lifestyle.</span>

In one such Two Minutes' Hate, the audience is introduced to Inner Party member and key character O'Brien. Within the novel, hate week is an extrapolation of the two minute period into an annual week-long festival. </div></div>

hondo
07-10-2011, 08:46 AM
I"m glad you're finally admitting you just read the CliffNotes.

LWW
07-10-2011, 10:00 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoLurks.jpg

It appears that the shadowposter puts a higher value on cyberstalking me than he does on teaching his Sunday school class this AM.

hondo
07-10-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoLurks.jpg

It appears that the shadowposter puts a higher value on cyberstalking me than he does on teaching his Sunday school class this AM. </div></div>

Your homo-erotic fantasies about me are getting pretty disturbing.
Letting me bugger you in the shower, DL, will only take you so far. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ugotda7
07-11-2011, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoLurks.jpg

It appears that the shadowposter puts a higher value on cyberstalking me than he does on teaching his Sunday school class this AM. </div></div>

To pay homage to Hondo I may have to make this pic my AZ avatar.

hondo
07-11-2011, 02:31 PM
A fairly close image.
I'm about 40 pounds lighter than that, carry my weight pretty well, and get very dark in the summer.
I was told on another forum never to post one's picture on a public forum.
I ignored that and now thanks to the slimiest , sleeziest piece of shit on these forums, I'm paying the price.
It must be very gratifying to know that you can hide behind the anonymity of a keyboard and attack someone who could easily turn you into a shitspot on the sidewalk if you ever confronted them.
First, the vicious attack on Gayle's privacy and now this.
Your crew from AZ must be very proud of you.
Tells me all I need to know about them.

And, you, DL, are the lowest of the low.
You gonna put that picture on your thread about why there's no peace on this forum?

LWW
07-11-2011, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoLurks.jpg

To pay homage to Hondo I may have to make this pic my AZ avatar. </div></div>

You have my blessing.

hondo
07-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Well, of course he does.
That's the way you roll, dirtbag.

ugotda7
07-11-2011, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, of course he does.
That's the way you roll, dirtbag. </div></div>

I was just kidding.....you know that right?

hondo
07-11-2011, 06:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, of course he does.

I was just kidding.....you know that right? </div></div>

I was talking about him, not you.

But i'm sure dub would love to see you do that.

Stretch
07-12-2011, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, of course he does.

Please, that's an insult to dirtbags. St.

hondo
07-12-2011, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, of course he does.

Please, that's an insult to dirtbags. St. </div></div>

There is a possibility that I could actually toss a few with Sev and Ugotda7 and have some laughs but the fact that they condone this douchebag's behavior makes me very dubious.
His personal attacks on Gayle, Wolfie and me have crossed the line of decency and probably legality.

ugotda7
07-13-2011, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, of course he does.

Please, that's an insult to dirtbags. St. </div></div>

There is a possibility that I could actually toss a few with Sev and Ugotda7 and have some laughs but the fact that they condone this douchebag's behavior makes me very dubious.
His personal attacks on Gayle, Wolfie and me have crossed the line of decency and probably legality. </div></div>

I do indeed condone voluntary back and forth regardless of who it is...it takes two to tango and the last time I checked we're all adults and nobody was forcing anybody here to participate. If you or anybody else doesn't want to tango then get off the dance floor - how simple is that?

You and your crew (hey, that's easy to use huh?) are all just butt hurt because LWW won't be bullied into leaving and he continues to hold his own. And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.

And please quit crying about LWW's attacks - you and your crew (there it is again) have ganged up on him incessantly and repeatedly attacked him unmercifully.....but as I just mentioned - he holds his own and when I think about it this is the key aspect of what really gets your goat. Face it - you're not going to bully him into running him off.....which is ironic as hell given the level of behavior around this place and who whines and cries about it the most.

For the record - if we ever got together and shot pool and drank some beer I think we'd get along just fine and have a good time.

And no - this post is not a personal attack against you.....I'm just calling things like I see them.

hondo
07-13-2011, 02:01 PM
i'm sure that I could dig and dig and find something to post that would present my fellow poster in a bad light.
But unlike Mr Hold His Own Douchebag, that's not the way I roll.
BTW, if Douchebag Leader says something to my face I'd simply bitchslap him and it would be over.
Not having that option, I point out what he is.
The klan calls that crying and playing the martyr.
Whatever. Spin it how you like.

ugotda7
07-14-2011, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm sure that I could dig and dig and find something to post that would present my fellow poster in a bad light.
BTW, if Douchebag Leader says something to my face I'd simply bitchslap him and it would be over.
Whatever. Spin it how you like. </div></div>

I think LWW could take you.

Ha, I got your blood pressure up right there didn't I?

hondo
07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm sure that I could dig and dig and find something to post that would present my fellow poster in a bad light.
Whatever. Spin it how you like. </div></div>

I think LWW could take you.

Ha, I got your blood pressure up right there didn't I? </div></div>

BET? I'd play spanky on his pussy ass. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
07-15-2011, 04:39 AM
But ... he already knows that.

LWW
07-15-2011, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.</div></div>

I can't take full credit for that.

1 - It took Charlotte's denials to make it possible.

2 - It took her actions to make it possible.

3 - Had it not been for the mole within the cabal ... which I shall never reveal the identity of ... pointing me in the right directions, I may never have learned what I did.

And last ... there is more, lots more. My point has been made.

As to hondo cartman ... he has been threatening me and my family for as long as I have known him. I suspect he will never change.

hondo
07-15-2011, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But ... he already knows that. </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!
I bet you've never lost a fight sitting in your little room typing away defending right wingers everywhere.

The forum's Walter Mitty.
It's a shame reality is such a bitch; ain't it, Undertaker? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-15-2011, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.</div></div>

3 - Had it not been for the mole within the cabal ... which I shall never reveal the identity of ... pointing me in the right directions, I may never have learned what I did.

As to hondo cartman ... he has been threatening me and my family for as long as I have known him. I suspect he will never change. </div></div>

1. No, it took a sleazebag like you to pry into her private life and then try to extort her on a public forum.
I still hope she presses charges against you.

2. You have no family. You live alone with your blow-up doll you call Mrs LWW and post in the doll's name.
So when you were calling me a Klansman and pretending to be your doll, I was actually offering to jack your jaw, not your doll's.

3. I have never threatened you. I've simply offered to meet and discuss our differences.
I offered the Midtown Lounge that you stated you had been in twice, talked to the owner, and liked the food.
You then pretended like the Midtown was some little redneck
bar I had mentioned where they made racist remarks about Obama
and stated that you were afraid they would cornhole you.

4. No, DL, you're just some whimpy little guy who hides behind a computer and talks tough.
You fool no one other than perhaps your little buddy jennings.
Yugo's just stringing you along.

Stretch
07-15-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.</div></div>

As to hondo cartman ... he has been threatening me and my family for as long as I have known him. I suspect he will never change. </div></div>

1. No, it took a sleazebag like you to pry into her private life and then try to extort her on a public forum.

2. You have no family. You live alone with your blow-up doll you call Mrs LWW and post in the doll's name.
So when you were calling me a Klansman and pretending to be your doll, I was actually offering to jack your jaw, not your doll's.

3. I have never threatened you. I've simply offered to meet and discuss our differences.
I offered the Midtown Lounge that you stated you had been in twice, talked to the owner, and liked the food.

4. No, DL, you're just some whimpy little guy who hides behind a computer and talks tough.
Yugo's just stringing you along. </div></div>

LWW does the posting of 3 men. Larry, Curly and Moe. His theory seems to be, "keep the boards expectations at the lowest possible level in order to minimize the eventual disappointment when we find out just what a dithering baboon he realy is". St.

ugotda7
07-15-2011, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.</div></div>

LWW does the posting of 3 men. Larry, Curly and Moe. His theory seems to be, "keep the boards expectations at the lowest possible level in order to minimize the eventual disappointment when we find out just what a dithering baboon he realy is". St. </div></div>

LOL.....actually what he does is consistently own all of you clowns single-handedly.....and that just chaps all of your asses doesn't it?

hondo
07-15-2011, 10:02 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-15-2011, 10:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.</div></div>

LWW does the posting of 3 men. Larry, Curly and Moe. His theory seems to be, "keep the boards expectations at the lowest possible level in order to minimize the eventual disappointment when we find out just what a dithering baboon he realy is". St. </div></div>

LOL.....actually what he does is consistently own all of you clowns single-handedly.....and that just chaps all of your asses doesn't it? </div></div>

Still blowing smoke up Dearless Leader's ass? Bully for you.
We all know better. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
07-16-2011, 12:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.</div></div>

LOL.....actually what he does is consistently own all of you clowns single-handedly.....and that just chaps all of your asses doesn't it? </div></div>

LMAO, ya right....Like rotten mackerel by moonlight, he shines and stinks. St.

hondo
07-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Yugo and jennings think he's a beacon of truth and light.
I guess the rest of the posters on BD must be wrong.
Sofla and Q humiliate him in every exchange.
I constantly expose his lies.
Yugo sees what he wants to see, I guess.

LWW
07-16-2011, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondinnochio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Hondinnochio.jpg

And then ... and then ... ah say and then me and the boys we ... we ... ah say we really set that old El Dubya straight we did ... and then ... and then ... ah say and then we all got together in a circle and we ... uhhh ... oh, never mind ... but we really got him good we did ... please believe me ...</div></div>

ugotda7
07-16-2011, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yugo and jennings think he's a beacon of truth and light.
Yugo sees what he wants to see, I guess. </div></div>

Say hello to the fairies and unicorns for me will you?

ugotda7
07-16-2011, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And on top of that he totally owned that nasty b***h with her public, again I say - public, one more time - public, information.....that was pure poetic justice and if you had any semblance of objectivity or fairness you would recognize it as such and simply move on.</div></div>

LMAO, ya right....Like rotten mackerel by moonlight, he shines and stinks. St. </div></div>

Yeah right indeed - when LWW posts all of you clowns jump.....about the only thing missing is all of you asking him "how high?"

hondo
07-16-2011, 12:22 PM
Oh, I think everybody believes me but you and jennings and yugo.
I can live with those numbers, DL. Har, har, har. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
07-16-2011, 12:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yugo and jennings think he's a beacon of truth and light.

Say hello to the fairies for me will you? </div></div>

Hello, LWW.
Hello, jennings.

Happy?

hondo
07-16-2011, 12:32 PM
LMAO! And yet you and dearless leader so desperately want to impress us clowns with how much smarter and more clever you two are?
Kinda pathetic, yugo.
I imagine you two had the highest grades in your special ed classes.
You two work so hard at this. Where's the victory over clowns?
A hollow victory, but one that you two must crave.
I repeat, kinda pathetic, my friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

ugotda7
07-16-2011, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO! And yet you and dearless leader so desperately want to impress us clowns with how much smarter and more clever you two are?
Kinda pathetic, yugo.
I imagine you two had the highest grades in your special ed classes.
You two work so hard at this. Where's the victory over clowns?
A hollow victory, but one that you two must crave.
I repeat, kinda pathetic, my friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Jump boy, jump, you can do it.

http://animalsarejustlikestars.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/jumping-dog.jpg

hondo
07-16-2011, 10:19 PM
I may be part black but I'm not your boy.
Take that racist shit over to AZ, yugo.
I'm 63 years old and I'm nobody's boy.
I would proudly compare my life to yours
and dearless leader's any time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Of course I'm simply making a point.
I get really dark in the summer, darker than my late
best friend Cooley who was black,( right now I look black) but, as far as I know,I'm not.
My son, who was my buddy's nephew, mother is black.

To call any 63 yeaer old man "boy" is extremely arrogant and derogatory.
I thought you were a little better than your idol, dearless leader.
Shame on you.

Stretch
07-16-2011, 10:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yugo and jennings think he's a beacon of truth and light.

Say hello to the fairies for me will you? </div></div>

Hello, LWW.
Hello, jennings.

Happy? </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

hondo
07-16-2011, 10:23 PM
I think I will jump, yugo.
Jump off the forum and take a break.
You and DL's posts are getting nastier and nastier
and I usually feel the need to reciprocate.
Not good for my soul. Bad karma.

LWW
07-17-2011, 06:45 AM
He's back lurking already.

ugotda7
07-17-2011, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may be part black but I'm not your boy.
Take that racist shit over to AZ, yugo.
I'm 63 years old and I'm nobody's boy.
I would proudly compare my life to yours
and dearless leader's any time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Of course I'm simply making a point.
I get really dark in the summer, darker than my late
best friend Cooley who was black,( right now I look black) but, as far as I know,I'm not.
My son, who was my buddy's nephew, mother is black.

To call any 63 yeaer old man "boy" is extremely arrogant and derogatory.
I thought you were a little better than your idol, dearless leader.
Shame on you. </div></div>

The "boy" refers to the picture....see the dog? The point was to illustrate how high you jump at LWW's as well as my posts when you get all worked up. Your post here is a case in point.

And to bring it full circle - you probably did the same thing with all of your Klan BS that you stubbornly stick to in your imaginary quest for martyrdom.

So no - shame on you for your failure to understand simple points and to then as a result blow things out of proportion....for years and years.

Oh, and yeah, I'll be screen capturing these posts for future reference in case you try and make things up at a later date.

You own one of these don't you?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/office_space_kit_mat.jpg

LWW
07-19-2011, 05:09 AM
Own one?

I would bet that he holds the patent!

LWW
07-20-2011, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo ON 17 JULY, 2011 12:23 AM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I will jump, yugo.
Not good for my soul. Bad karma. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo = ON 20 JULY, 2011 @ 7:38 AM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><s>Every time I say I'm going to take a break from posting for a while, dearless leader makes a huge deal out of me still looking at posts.
I am , therefore, asking permission from our dearless leader to be allowed to take a peek at posts even while on a break from posting.
I realize that in our leader's view this is a serious breach of protocol, no posty, no lookie, but it doesn't seem like all that big a deal to me.
So with our dearless leader's permission, may I be allowed to window shop without being harrassed by him?
Oh, thank you, dearless leader!</s>

[TRANSLATED]

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>WON'T SOMEBODY ACKNOWLEDGE HOW OPPRESSED I AM?!</span></div></div>

You almost made it 80 hours.

UGOT was right,

BTW ... you don't need my permission to do anything here Foghorn ... all I ask is that you tell the truth.

If you are leaving, the way you maintain credibility is to leave.

If you are staying, the way to maintain credibility is to stop lying and say that you are leaving when you aren't.

This is a free country and you are as free to partake in the forum as anyone else.

Somehow, when I ask civility of Charlotte and honesty from you that is claimed to be extortion and oppression by you Mr Leghorn.

Far be it from me to keep anyone from speaking their mind ... you see I am a believer in our republic and believe that freedom of speech means allowing those whom I disagree with to speak anyway.

Tis a shame that the cabal doesn't see things this way.

Next ridiculous claim of persecution please?

ugotda7
07-28-2011, 05:47 PM
http://www.ci.hillsboro.or.us/ParksRec/ParksnTrails/images/HondoBrassPlaque.jpg

LWW
08-02-2011, 03:45 AM
Even the bots have hipphondippie figured out.

LWW
08-20-2011, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I will jump, yugo.

He has went on another sabbatical starting this AM.

Gayle in MD
09-21-2011, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you deny you made the posts I quoted Charlotte? </div></div>

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LIES IN DENAIL!

YOU AND THE REST OF THE AZ INVADERS, WHO CAME HERE AND DESTROYED THIS FORUM.

LIAR. YOU CAME HERE AND ATTACKED EVERYONE. I IGNORED YOU ALMOST TOTALLY FOR YEARS. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A PIG.

YOU POSTED THE LINK TO YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, WITH FULL ACCESS, AND THEN ACCUSED OTHERS OF HACKING IT. YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A BUSINESS, YOU'RE ON THE DOLE.

THAT IS ANOTHER OF YOUR MANY, MANY LIES. WOLFDANCER DID NOT HACK YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, YOU POSTED THE LINK, ALLOWING FULL ACCESS. YOUR OWN STUPID MISTAKE.

THEN YOU LIED TO EVERYONE HERE ABOUT WHAT SICKO THINGS WERE IN IT, WHICH WE SAW IN YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, LIKE A TOMBSTONE INDICATING THAT I WAS IN THE GRAVE, DURING A TIME WHEN I WAS FIGHTING CANCER. THAT'S HOW LOW DOWN YOU ARE.

SONOMA WAS EXACTLY RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, NOTHING BUT A CYBER BULLY, WHO STATED IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WERE COMING HERE TO START SH** WITH US, AND GO AFTER THOSE OF US HERE WHOSE OPINIONS THREATEN COWARDS LIKE YOU. GROW TF UP A.H.

NO YOU FORGOT TO BLOCK ACCESS TO YOUR FULL PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, WHEN YOU POSTED THE LINK, YOURSELF.

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE HAS BEEN AGAINST THE LAW, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM REFERENCING.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE ABOUT MY LIFE.

AND, AGAIN, I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A 'FIGHT' EVER, IN MY LIFE.

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A BRAINLESS TWIT.

BACK OFF, STAY AWAY FROM MY POSTS, GROW UP, AND EITHER GET OUT OF HERE, OR LEAVE OTHERS ALONE.

YOU WERE THE ATTACKER. YOU, SEV, UGOTNOBRAINS, ALL OF YOU AZERS CAME HERE TO START ****, AND IN THE PROCESS, YOU RUINED THIS FORUM, SLANDERED OTHERS, GOOD PEOPLE LIKE HONDO, AND WOLF, HONORABLE PEOPLE WHOM YOU AREN'T FIT ENOUGHT TO LICK THEIR BOOTS.

b.d. SHOULD BLOCK YOU FROM EVER POSTING HERE AGAIN, AFTER THE LIES AND SLANDER YOU HAVE SPREAD AROUND ABOUT OTHERS HERE.

SEV SHOULD BE BLOCKED AS WELL, FOR HIS FILTHY POSTS, AND FILTHY PICTURES.

YOU AZERS ARE THE AGRESSORS, WHO RELENTLESSLY STALK AND SLANDER AND ATTACK, REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG YOU ARE IGNORED. LOOK AT UGO. HOW MANY POSTS HAVE I EVERR MADE DIRECTLY TO HIM? HE IS THE STALKER.

YOU'RE REPULSIVE. ANOTHER HYPOCRITICAL, ON THE DOLE, HYPOCRITE, YEP, YOU ARE ON THE GOVERNMENT DOLE, CRITICAL OF EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF.

AND WHAT WAS YOUR ACCUSATION ABOUT WATER AND SEWER? JUST ANOTHER INUENDO WITH NO LEGS AT ALL TO IT? YOU POST LIES, AND INSINUATIONS, AND NOTHING YOU EVER POST HERE IS ACCURATE.

YOU'RE A DISGUSTING pos! STOP WITH YOUR RELENTLESS LIES! YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY HERE, ABOUT ANYTHING. YOU'VE MADE A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF, ALL OF YOU AZERS HAVE.

NOW GO INFORM THE RW MODERATOR, LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, AFTER RELENTLESS STAKING, LYING AND INSULTING, TRYING IRRITATE ME, AND OTHERS, LIKE WOLF, UNTIL WE FINALLY STRIKE BACK AT YOU, AND THEN YOU TURN RIGHT AROUND AND GO WHINING TO THE MODERATOR, AND HAVE US BANNED.

YOU'RE A TOTAL WASTE!

Gayle in MD
09-21-2011, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I will jump, yugo.

He has went on another sabbatical starting this AM. </div></div>
Has went? He has went? What kind of grammar is that, Sherlock?

What an ignorant, hypocritical waste you are.

Gayle in MD
09-21-2011, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your inclination to take our posts out of context and your taking jokes literally to your benefit says all I need to know about you, little dubbie. King of sleaze.

I knew that friend.

G.

</div></div>

Tsk, tsk - showing your true colors again....and even more name calling while you're at it. Is it any wonder why so many people think you're an old, sour, nasty, irrelevant female dog? </div></div>

Given that is the kind of attack you usually post behind my posts, I'd say your pne filthy posts are in full display.

Anyone here can go and look at the vast number of stalking posts, full of this very kind of filth, which you have posted behind my posts, relentlessly, since you came here.

As soon as you arrived, you began stalking my every post. You still do so, in spite if the fact that this is probably only the second post I have ever made to you.

It's clear to those of us who know what happened here, that YOU, LWW, and SEV, as well as all of the other AZ invaders who stop in here, are the top most offensive liars, attackers and stalking insulters on the forum.

Your posts are juvenile, full of lies, and full of filth.

G.

Gayle in MD
09-21-2011, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you swore that you never ever read my posts.

You are, quite simply, the main instigator of problems.

Furthermore, you are aware of that fact and strive to keep the pot stirred. </div></div>

LIAR. YOU CAME HERE AND ATTACKED EVERYONE. I IGNORED YOU ALMOST TOTALLY FOR YEARS. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A PIG.

YOU POSTED THE LINK TO YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, WITH FULL ACCESS, AND THEN ACCUSED OTHERS OF HACKING IT. YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A BUSINESS, YOU'RE ON THE DOLE.

THAT IS ANOTHER OF YOUR MANY, MANY LIES. WOLFDANCER DID NOT HACK YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, YOU POSTED THE LINK, ALLOWING FULL ACCESS. YOUR OWN STUPID MISTAKE.

THEN YOU LIED TO EVERYONE HERE ABOUT WHAT SICKO THINGS WERE IN IT, WHICH WE SAW IN YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, LIKE A TOMBSTONE INDICATING THAT I WAS IN THE GRAVE, DURING A TIME WHEN I WAS FIGHTING CANCER. THAT'S HOW LOW DOWN YOU ARE.

SONOMA WAS EXACTLY RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, NOTHING BUT A CYBER BULLY, WHO STATED IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WERE COMING HERE TO START SH** WITH US, AND GO AFTER THOSE OF US HERE WHOSE OPINIONS THREATEN COWARDS LIKE YOU. GROW TF UP A.H.

NO YOU FORGOT TO BLOCK ACCESS TO YOUR FULL PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, WHEN YOU POSTED THE LINK, YOURSELF.

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE HAS BEEN AGAINST THE LAW, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM REFRENCING.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIDE ABOUT MY LIFE.

AND, AGAIN, I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A 'FIGHT' EVER, IN MY LIFE.

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A BRAINLESS TWIT.

BACK OFF, STAY AWAY FROM MY POSTS, GROW UP, AND EITHER GET OUT OF HERE, OR LEAVE OTHERS ALONE.

YOU WERE THE ATTACKER. YOU, SEV, UGOTNOBRAINS, ALL OF YOU AZERS CAME HERE TO START ****, AND IN THE PROCESS, YOU RUINED THIS FORUM, SLANDERED OTHERS, GOOD PEOPLE LIKE HONDO, AND WOLF, HONORABLE PEOPLE WHOM YOU AREN'T FIT ENOUGH TO LICK THEIR BOOTS.

b.d. SHOULD BLOCK YOU FROM EVER POSTING HERE AGAIN, AFTER THE LIES AND SLANDER YOU HAVE SPREAD AROUND ABOUT OTHERS HERE.

SEV SHOULD BE BLOCKED AS WELL, FOR HIS FILTHY POSTS, AND FILTHY PICTURES.

YOU AZERS ARE THE AGRESSORS, WHO RELENTLESSLY STALK AND SLANDER AND ATTACK, REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG YOU ARE IGNORED. LOOK AT UGO. HOW MANY POSTS HAVE I EVER MADE DIRECTLY TO HIM? HE IS THE STALKER.

YOU'RE REPULSIVE. ANOTHER HYPOCRITICAL, ON THE DOLE, HYPOCRITE, YEP, YOU ARE ON THE GOVERNMENT DOLE, CRITICAL OF EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF.

YOU POST LIES, AND INSINUATIONS, AND NOTHING YOU EVER POST HERE IS ACCURATE.

YOU'RE A DISGUSTING pos! STOP WITH YOUR RELENTLESS LIES! YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY HERE, ABOUT ANYTHING. YOU'VE MADE A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF, ALL OF YOU AZERS HAVE.

NOW GO INFORM THE RW MODERATOR, LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, AFTER RELENTLESS STAKING, LYING AND INSULTING, TRYING IRRITATE ME, AND OTHERS, LIKE WOLF, UNTIL WE FINALLY STRIKE BACK AT YOU, AND THEN YOU TURN RIGHT AROUND AND GO WHINING TO THE MODERATOR, AND HAVE US BANNED.

YOU'RE A TOTAL WASTE!

G.

hondo
09-21-2011, 09:47 AM
He's finally got what hwe has always craved, your attention. Ignore him, Gayle.

LWW
09-23-2011, 03:26 AM
So I guess these new pledges of forum decorum were ... shall we say ... less than sincere on behalf of the cabal?

hondo
09-23-2011, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I guess these new pledges of forum decorum were ... shall we say ... less than sincere on behalf of the cabal? </div></div>

Feel free to post that comment about peeing as often as you like. Tee hee.

A question. This large group of posters who try to control ths forum- you call them the cabal- who exactly is in the cabal?
It must be a rather large group that you seem to fear so much,
and that you seem to be determined to outshout despite enormous odds in the cabal's favor.

When I was asked by Sev and yugo who I was calling the klan , I tried to answer honestly. Do me the same favor.

When you state that the cabal was breaking their pledge of forum decorum, who are you talking about?
Gayle is trying to form a truce with Sev, not you who she loathes as much as I do.
I have made no such pledge. I have stated that all you want to do is stir up shit so any pledge would be nonsense.
Who else is in your imaginary cabal and where have they broken any pledges they've made?

How about a straght answer, Lawrence Wilson? No ignorant teacher or dumb hillbilly namecalling or pictures of the cross.
Just a list of this fearsome cabal that you are determined to beat down.
I imagine you'll ignore this post. We'll see.

hondo
09-27-2011, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I guess these new pledges of forum decorum were ... shall we say ... less than sincere on behalf of the cabal? </div></div>

A question. This large group of posters who try to control ths forum- you call them the cabal- who exactly is in the cabal?
and that you seem to be determined to outshout despite enormous odds in the cabal's favor.

When I was asked by Sev and yugo who I was calling the klan , I tried to answer honestly. Do me the same favor.

When you state that the cabal was breaking their pledge of forum decorum, who are you talking about?
Gayle is trying to form a truce with Sev, not you who she loathes as much as I do.
I have made no such pledge. I have stated that all you want to do is stir up shit so any pledge would be nonsense.
Who else is in your imaginary cabal and where have they broken any pledges they've made?

How about a straght answer, Lawrence Wilson? No ignorant teacher or dumb hillbilly namecalling or pictures of the cross.
I imagine you'll ignore this post. We'll see. </div></div>

No big surprise. dubbie refused to answer. Ask him an honest question and he'll run like the chicken .... he is every time.

hondo
09-28-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I guess these new pledges of forum decorum were ... shall we say ... less than sincere on behalf of the cabal? </div></div>

No big surprise. dubbie refused to answer. Ask him an honest question and he'll run like the chicken .... he is every time.
</div></div>

BUMP. And yet he's responded to several other posts since then.

Notice my last 2 sentences:
"I imagine you'll ignore this post. We'll see."

You can't pick and choose what you want to answer and then call yourself the champ, chump.
What a loser!

LWW
09-29-2011, 02:48 AM
There is nothing fearsome about the cabal ... some of you are evil of heart, some lame of brain, but you are all simply keyboard commandos.

hondo
09-29-2011, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I guess these new pledges of forum decorum were ... shall we say ... less than sincere on behalf of the cabal? </div></div>

</div></div>

BUMP. And yet he's responded to several other posts since then.

Notice my last 2 sentences:
"I imagine you'll ignore this post. We'll see."

You can't pick and choose what you want to answer and then call yourself the champ, chump.
What a loser! </div></div>

BUMP! Still waiting for that list of the cabal who dominate the forum, try to run the heroic dubbie off , yet say they want peace but ignore the loving dubbie's overtures.
Why won't he respond?
If he can't provide a list of this large, powerful cabal that he so valiantly fights for truth, justice, and the American way, he should shut the f..k up.
Don't you all agree?

P.S. I have never tried to run our hero off. I understand that Wilson ignores any requests from the Left and they just piss him off.

LWW
10-01-2011, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BUMP! Still waiting for that list of the cabal who dominate the forum, try to run the heroic dubbie off , yet say they want peace but ignore the loving dubbie's overtures.
Why won't he respond?
If he can't provide a list of this large, powerful cabal that he so valiantly fights for truth, justice, and the American way, he should shut the f..k up.
Don't you all agree?

P.S. I have never tried to run our hero off. I understand that Wilson ignores any requests from the Left and they just piss him off. </div></div>

I'm sorry bro ... here you were whining for attention and not getting any.

1 - The cabal here is neither large nor powerful. Puny, whiney, and evil intended I would agree with. Large and powerful ... well I suspect most of them have, shall we say, rotund physiques but barely have the power to get out of their own chair.

2 - As far as a member list, I'm assuming their aren't any silent members lurking, I'd include yourself along with Charlotte and Snoopy. Woofy I'm sure is still has credentials, but he's also on the inactive roster. Stench and Dick are part time stringers. Sofanapper is certainly trying for membership, but admitting that Charlotte is daft hurt his application I'm sure.

3 - When did Wilson come over here? If he had I'm confident you'd be with Woofie under that big bridge in the heavens.

Chanin
12-15-2011, 02:06 AM
The disingenuousness of your last post brought a tear to my eye.

Chanin
12-15-2011, 02:09 AM
yabb

Chanin
12-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Thanks

LWW
12-28-2011, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chanin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The disingenuousness of your last post brought a tear to my eye. </div></div>

You are wise beyond your years.