PDA

View Full Version : Back briefly

Pages : [1] 2

hondo
03-07-2010, 09:59 PM
I couldn't resist.

Some poor sucker came on AZ as Big Green and apparently
got tossed cause the skinheads convinced Wilson he was me.

I've been reading the posts and I see where the Grand Kleagle
says we had the same address.

I give my word to our Lord Jesus Christ that I am not Big Green and , unlike the Kleagle, have never appeared on either forum as anybody but Hondo.

The Kleagle claims to be a Christian, which is a joke to anybody who reads his posts, and he has never sworn to our Savior that
he was not Monty or Flytrap, because , of course, he was.

I challenge him to prove Green and I had the same address.
Of course he can't do that because it's another lie.

The Kleagle must really hate me.

I'm just some 61 year old guy who used to enjoy being on these forums.
The Kleagle has destroyed all that for me.
He's just too big of a creep for me to tolerate.

LWW
03-07-2010, 10:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't resist.

got tossed cause the skinheads convinced Wilson he was me.</div></div>

Odd that you know all about this even though you haven't been on either forum?

And, why would senator Byrd do this to you after all the loyalty you have shown him?

And, why are you lamenting "BIG GREEN" being banned if you aren't he?

LWW

hondo
03-07-2010, 10:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't resist.

got tossed cause the skinheads convinced Wilson he was me.</div></div>

Odd that you know all about this even though you haven't been on either forum?

And, why would senator Byrd do this to you after all the loyalty you have shown him?

LWW </div></div>

"I challenge him to prove Green and I had the same address.
Of course he can't do that because it's another lie."

LWW
03-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Brother hondo, I forgive you.

What I know, I know in confidence and ... unlike you and wolfie ... I don't betray confidence.

The evidence that you have presented here tonight however would convict you to any rational and impartial judge.

You are banned at AZB, so unless you were there under a different SN how would you know the particulars you disclosed?

If "BIG GREEN" wasn't you, why were they banned?

You always says it's Wilson out to get you ... it's me out to get you ... it's CueJoey out to get you ... it's JohnnyD out to get you ... it's Punter out to get you ... it's Casual Observer out to get you ... it's UGOTDA7 out to get you ... it's Sev out to get you ... it's EG8R out to get you ... it's poolteacher out to get you ... it's llotter out to get you ... it's ChefJeff out to get you ... it's Monty out to get you ... but it's never anything hondo brought on by his actions?

Perhaps it's time for some reflection on events my friend, put down your martyr's cross and look in the mirror. You haven't fooled anybody, not even yourself.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-07-2010, 11:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't resist.

I give my word to our Lord Jesus Christ that I am not Big Green and , unlike the Kleagle, have never appeared on either forum as anybody but Hondo.

The Kleagle claims to be a Christian, which is a joke to anybody who reads his posts, and he has never sworn to our Savior that

He's just too big of a creep for me to tolerate. </div></div>Please tell the truth.You are a lost sole enveloped in evil.I pray that you become well.Jesus loves you.The truth will set you free.A pickel a day keeps the doctor away.

JohnnyD
03-08-2010, 12:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother hondo, I forgive you.

What I know, I know in confidence and ... unlike you and wolfie ... I don't betray confidence.

The evidence that you have presented here tonight however would convict you to any rational and impartial judge.

You are banned at AZB, so unless you were there under a different SN how would you know the particulars you disclosed?

You always says it's Wilson out to get you ... it's me out to get you ... it's CueJoey out to get you ... it's JohnnyD out to get you ... it's Punter out to get you ... it's Casual Observer out to get you ... it's UGOTDA7 out to get you ... it's Sev out to get you ... it's EG8R out to get you ... it's poolteacher out to get you ... it's llotter out to get you ... it's ChefJeff out to get you ... it's Monty out to get you ... but it's never anything hondo brought on by his actions?

Perhaps it's time for some reflection on events my friend, put down your martyr's cross and look in the mirror. You haven't fooled anybody, not even yourself.

LWW </div></div>Bless you lww you have the kindness of a saint.Always willing to help people.Always willing to slay the latest myth.Thank you for your wonderful and informative posts.Jesus loves you.

Stretch
03-08-2010, 12:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother hondo, I forgive you.

LWW </div></div>Bless you lww you have the kindness of a saint.Always willing to help people.Always willing to slay the latest myth.Thank you for your wonderful and informative posts.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

You guys should take your show on the road. You know, dress up like a talking horse. Johnny could be the head, and Lww could be himself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

JohnnyD
03-08-2010, 12:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother hondo, I forgive you.

LWW </div></div>Bless you lww you have the kindness of a saint.Always willing to help people.Always willing to slay the latest myth.Thank you for your wonderful and informative posts.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

You guys should take your show on the road. You know, dress up like a talking horse. Johnny could be the head, and Lww could be himself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div> Jesus loves you and you know it.

sack316
03-08-2010, 12:53 AM
after some brief research and playing around and looking, I can say that there is no repeat IP that coincides with Hondo and BigGreen. This does not eliminate any possibility of it not being the same person, it was just a simple inquiry on my own part to see if any address matched up. And to that, I can definitely say that no posts from Hondo (going back 3 months) and Big Green (11 total posts) on AZ share an IP.

That is all.

Sack

wolfdancer
03-08-2010, 01:31 AM
LOL !!!!

hondo
03-08-2010, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">after some brief research and playing around and looking, I can say that there is no repeat IP that coincides with Hondo and BigGreen. This does not eliminate any possibility of it not being the same person, it was just a simple inquiry on my own part to see if any address matched up. And to that, I can definitely say that no posts from Hondo (going back 3 months) and Big Green (11 total posts) on AZ share an IP.

That is all.

Sack </div></div>

Thank you, Sack.
Besides, I would have nothing to gain by going on there and cussing.

The Klan must really miss me.

hondo
03-08-2010, 06:43 AM
One last comment and I'm done posting for a while.

Dub, why not ask Wilson to post if he believes I'm BG?
And to discuss locations? Should be simple? Right?

Also, I give my word by our LORD Jesus Christ that I am not Big Green.
Are you willing to give your word by Jesus Christ that you were neither Wolf Flywheel or Montgomery Burns?

No diversion. No weaseling out of it with terminology.
Will you do as I, and swear by our Saviour that you were neither of those posters?

hondo
03-08-2010, 06:52 AM
BTW, I copied one of Big Green's last posts.
This is who the Klan claim I am.
Does this sound like me?

WARNING: CONTAINS ROUGH LANGUAGE.

"some dumb vegitarian lesbo snapped on me the other day at the bar.

she was talking about being a vegitarian, and then she started talking about veal and how they raise the little fellas for consumption.

i told her im a Meat eater, does that make me a bad person, she said no,
i told her i hunt, as well.

i asked her if she donated to ASPCA or Peta or humain society and she said yes. i told her that shes dumb, and that those people would love to bann hunting and its not fair that they try to force there belief on everyone. I told her that i dont force her to eat meat, Dont force me not to hunt.

then she got all uppiddy

animal right people piss me off. they take everything wayy to far"

wolfdancer
03-08-2010, 09:11 AM
has anybody checked to see if BG is.....monty?

LWW
03-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Monty was neither BG nor hondo.

After weeks of lamentations, hondo was seen to be quite the pot stirrer when his accusations over Monty were proven false.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-08-2010, 10:23 AM

He's just too big of a creep for me to tolerate. </div></div>

Dearest Hondo,

Those of us here who are your friends, know what kind of man you are. You have held our respect on this site, for over a decade.

None of us would ever need for you to swear to any God, to prove your point, or your honor, we know you are not a liar, and we know you are, and have always been, a gentleman, and a man of your word.

Given the denials and behavior that we've seen from the righties on this site, particularly those who break the rules regularly, but seek to have some of us banned in secret....(advertise their business, reveal personal, private information about others, both of which are against the rules, cyberstalk and insult others, non stop, also against the rules) yet they are allowed to do so because apparently, as I'm told, the moderator has a different standard for righties, on both sites, but you should not give a thought to the <span style='font-size: 17pt'>continuous attacks </span>against your honor. We know what kind of people we are dealing with, and it is our obligation to rise above them, which we can only accomplish through an agreement between us to stop reading or responding to their posts.

I, too, have been under, "Continuous attack" on this site, but I know of not one single rightie who has been banned for regularly breaking the rules of the forum.

To acknolwedge we've been attacked, is not the same thing as being a victim, and we know that others from the left have come over here from AZB, and made the same statement, that the moderator, allows the right to do whatever they wish on both sites, apparently.

Our aim should be to completely ignore their posts.

Why not come back, put them all on ignore, do not access any of their threads, and those of us from the left, can discuss and debate between ourselves.

We should not contribute to their nonsence in any way. We know who the offenders are, the liars, and the ignorant. There are a few from the right on here who can manage fairly regularly to debate without adding the ridiculous, religious preaching, dishonorably, using religion to demean others, such with which these juveniles have sullied this site.

We all (That is all of us who are offended by the invaders, and by those original users who have encouraged and supported them, or enlist their ridiculous tactics) need to ban together and form our own method for reducing their negative effect here.

We can accomplish this without the moderator.

We all respect you, Hondo, and miss your presence here. Those who fail to treat you with the respect you deserve, are so far beneath you, and we all know that!

Gayle

hondo
03-08-2010, 12:39 PM
I truly appreciate that post, Gayle.

hondo
03-08-2010, 12:41 PM
"I challenge him to prove Green and I had the same address.
Of course he can't do that because it's another lie."

hondo
03-08-2010, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One last comment and I'm done posting for a while.

Dub, why not ask Wilson to post if he believes I'm BG?
And to discuss locations? Should be simple? Right?

Also, I give my word by our LORD Jesus Christ that I am not Big Green.
Are you willing to give your word by Jesus Christ that you were neither Wolf Flywheel or Montgomery Burns?

No diversion. No weaseling out of it with terminology.
Will you do as I, and swear by our Saviour that you were neither of those posters? </div></div>

Bump for the Klan leader.
OOPSY!!!
Hoist by thy own petard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
No same address.

No declaration from Wilson.

No giving his word by God that he wasn't Monty or Flywheel.

Why would anybody believe anything he says?

He is a deeply disturbed individual and I pity him.

Unless he can address these three points , he should get on his knees , crawl across the floor like the snake he is, beg
my forgiveness, and never post on here again.

Other than poor pathetic Johnny and perhaps Steve, can we all agree on that?

LWW
03-08-2010, 06:26 PM
The truth is hondo, I care not a whit what you think. You have made yourself irrelevant.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Amen, to that!!!!

hondo
03-08-2010, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth is hondo, I care not a whit what you think. You have made yourself irrelevant.

LWW </div></div>

Yet you shadowpost me at at every turn.
And are posting MY posts on AZ???

So, no address link, no admission from Wilson, and
no vow by God that you are not lying about your aliases???

You are a disgrace, sir, and a shameless liar.

Preserve a little dignity and remove yourself from this forum.
NOW!

You are a deceitful liar and a fraud. You have zero integrity.
I have given you several chances to prove you are not a liar and you refuse to answer my questions.

You disgust me.

hondo
03-08-2010, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, to that!!!! </div></div>

He has been exposed for all to see.
He says the locations were the same.
Sack proves him a liar.

I tell him to have Wilson come on AZ and say he has proof that I am Big Green. No response.
I imagine Mr. Wilson refused to lie for him. Good for Mr. Wilson.

I swear by our Saviour that I am not Big Green.
I ask him to swear that he is neither Flywheel or Monty.
Of course, he refuses.

Even poor pathetic Johnny could see the truth here if he wasn't stoned out of his mind on Johnny Walker.

I have proven Dub to be a liar on many occasion.
What does it take for him to be totally dis-credited?

Now he is running a campaign to get me barred for life on AZ.
Oh, well, more time for pool, I guess.

wolfdancer
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM
is he openly pleading to the other JohnnyD's on that site?

hondo
03-08-2010, 10:29 PM
The only guy as "special" as Johnny D. on AZ is Cuejoey who
may be slower than Johnny if that's possible.
He's Dub's little lapdog on AZ.

The other members of his Klan are just hate-mongers
who shout down and humiliate anyone who disagrees with them.

Believe me, fine folks like Donald Purdy, Jay Helfert and Prof. Marvin Berlowitz are treated just as vilely as I am.

And if they respond in kind, they are given a public warning and threatened by Mr. Wilson.

I have wriiten two letters to the administrator Mike complaining about the obvious bias
but receieved no reply.

I imagine my days at AZ are history.
They are taking all of my posts out of context and posting them on AZ. Their hate for me runs deep.
In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have posted the tips I received about the skinhead links, but I'm a big-mouthed, emotional Irishman.

wolfdancer
03-08-2010, 10:41 PM
I have that same green blood running through my veins....and grew up in an "all-Irish, all Catholic, neighborhood" ( so we liked to think ).
I spent a few years in Boston....great city!!.....and the biggest Holiday of the year, ain't Xmas....it's St. Paddy's Day!!!! Saint's Begorrah!!!
However I didn't ever meet the real Irish until I began playing pool at "Ireland's 32", a bar in SF, named after the 32 counties.
I decided that was IRA Hq, and was always glad to get out of there in once piece. (them fuuken Irish are crazy when they drink)

hondo
03-09-2010, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, to that!!!! </div></div>

Sack proves him a liar.

I tell him to have Wilson come on AZ and say he has proof that I am Big Green. No response.

Of course, he refuses.

</div></div>

What's that, Dub? I can't hear you.
I take it you were unable to bribe Mr. Wilson into lying for you.
Sorry about that.

And that you have enough faith left in you that you were afraid to vow by God that you were neither Flywheel or Monty?
Good for you.

Now, go crawl back in your hole and never post on this forum again.

You have been exposed, sir.
Nothing you say from now on will have any credibility.
You need weight bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
03-10-2010, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, to that!!!! </div></div>

Sack proves him a liar.

Of course, he refuses.

</div></div>

Sorry about that.

And that you have enough faith left in you that you were afraid to vow by God that you were neither Flywheel or Monty?
Good for you.

You need weight bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Bump for Dub. Just answer my questions.

Gayle in MD
03-10-2010, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, to that!!!! </div></div>

Sack proves him a liar.

Of course, he refuses.

</div></div>

Sorry about that.

Good for you.

You need weight bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Bump for Dub. Just answer my questions. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Whooopie! Congratulations, Hondo! You have won, for now and for always!

End of LWW on this site, forever!

Whooopie!</span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
LOL! We can only wish, Dear. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

If I know Dub, he's desperately trying to find a way to
save face without vowing to God that he wasn't Flywheel or Monty
and without Wilson saying BG and I had the same address.

Did you read my sample of BGs posts?
Those guys know I'm not that poster.
They were just stirring up hate and I called them on it.

LWW
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! We can only wish, Dear. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

They were just stirring up hate and I called them on it. </div></div>

Face it, you were busted.

Deal with it.

I really don't care other than your years long accusations that I'm JohnnyD, I'm Flywheel, I'm Punter, I'm Slide Rule, I'm UGOTDA7, I'm Sev and on and on and on and on.

Oh, that your eternal wailing and gnashing of your teeth about your great offense at being called a klansman, even though nobody called you one, followed up by your lies that others are skinheads ... topped off by your undying allegiance to the Exalted Cyclops and Kleagel Bobby Byrd.

LWW

hondo
03-10-2010, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! We can only wish, Dear. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Deal with it.

I really don't care other than your years long accusations that I'm JohnnyD, I'm Flywheel, I'm Punter, I'm Slide Rule, I'm UGOTDA7, I'm Sev and on and on and on and on.

Oh, that your eternal wailing and gnashing of your teeth about your great offense at being called a klansman, even though nobody called you one, followed up by your lies that others are skinheads ... topped off by your undying allegiance to the Exalted Cyclops and Kleagel Bobby Byrd.

LWW </div></div>

No, dub, nobody claimed you were Johnny,punter, sliderule,
ugot, or Sev.
We said you were Monty and Flywheel.

I took a vow by our Saviour that I wasn't BG and gave you the opportunity to vow by our Saviour that you weren't Flywheel or Monty.
To your credit you are afraid to do that.

Sack stated that I had a different IP than BG. I asked you to prove that false or have Wilson state we had the same addresses.
No reponse from you.

No, dub, you're the one who is busted as a liar and a deceiver.

And, no, I no longer want your apology. It's too late.
You should just leave.

Lord, man, have you not a shred of decency and dignity in your entire body?!?!?!
What kind of man are you?

You may be the most evil individual I have ever met on the Net.

Satan, get behind thee!!!!

LWW
03-10-2010, 07:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, dub, nobody claimed you were Johnny,punter, sliderule,
ugot, or Sev.
We said you were Monty and Flywheel.</div></div>

Actually ... you did.

LWW

LWW
03-10-2010, 07:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took a vow by our Saviour that I wasn't BG and gave you the opportunity to vow by our Saviour that you weren't Flywheel or Monty.
To your credit you are afraid to do that.</div></div>

Actually I am not afraid, because I am not them. Besides ... you know who Monty is, you have already made a fool of yourself on that one.

LWW

LWW
03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack stated that I had a different IP than BG. I asked you to prove that false or have Wilson state we had the same addresses.
No reponse from you.</div></div>

I'm only responding here now because I'm bored. In general, you aren't worth a response.

I don't know where Sack got his data, I know where I goy mine ... and it wasn't Wilson.

LWW

LWW
03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, dub, you're the one who is busted as a liar and a deceiver.</div></div>

Now that's funny.

LWW

LWW
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, no, I no longer want your apology. It's too late.
You should just leave.</div></div>

Don't worry, you won't get an apology ... and the last time I checked you didn't own the forum.

Besides that ... you were the one who promised you were leaving. You were also the one who promised to put me on ignore and cease and desist from being a cyber stalker. Please, for once live up to your word.

LWW

LWW
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lord, man, have you not a shred of decency and dignity in your entire body?!?!?!
What kind of man are you? </div></div>

I think it's that I am a person of decency and dignity that bothers you.

LWW

LWW
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may be the most evil individual I have ever met on the Net.</div></div>

Then stop stalking me and you won't have a problem. When you started all of this I told you there would be peace when you wanted peace, but I didn't believe you wanted peace. You have done nothing but reinforce that.

LWW

LWW
03-10-2010, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Satan, get behind thee!!!! </div></div>

BOOGITY-BOOGITY-BOOGITY!!!

LWW

hondo
03-10-2010, 08:25 PM
I do remember admitting that I briefly thought Punter was Flywheel.

Nice to see you admit that it was you instead. There's hope for you after all.

hondo
03-10-2010, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took a vow by our Saviour that I wasn't BG and gave you the opportunity to vow by our Saviour that you weren't Flywheel or Monty.

Actually I am not afraid, because I am not them. Besides ... you know who Monty is, you have already made a fool of yourself on that one.

LWW </div></div>

So, you ARE taking a vow by God that you are NOT Flywheel? Are you sure you want to go there?

hondo
03-10-2010, 08:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack stated that I had a different IP than BG. I asked you to prove that false or have Wilson state we had the same addresses.
No reponse from you.</div></div>

I'm only responding here now because I'm bored. In general, you aren't worth a response.

I don't know where Sack got his data, I know where I goy mine ... and it wasn't Wilson.

LWW </div></div>

Prove it. We're waiting.
Of course it wasn't Wilson.
So, back up your statements.
More lies won't help you. You've been busted, bro.

hondo
03-10-2010, 08:30 PM
You think so? Care to take a poll on here on who they think the liar is?

hondo
03-10-2010, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lord, man, have you not a shred of decency and dignity in your entire body?!?!?!
What kind of man are you? </div></div>

I think it's that I am a person of decency and dignity that bothers you.

LWW </div></div>

No, Larry. You have none that I can see.

hondo
03-10-2010, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Satan, get behind thee!!!! </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Mock the Lord all you want.

Your Johnny must be awfully proud of you right now.

Is this an example of the decency you claim to have?

JohnnyD
03-10-2010, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Satan, get behind thee!!!! </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Mock the Lord all you want.

Your Johnny must be awfully proud of you right now.

Is this an example of the decency you claim to have?
</div></div>You have been mocking people and religion in your posts.Shame on you hondo.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves all.

JohnnyD
03-10-2010, 08:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took a vow by our Saviour that I wasn't BG and gave you the opportunity to vow by our Saviour that you weren't Flywheel or Monty.

LWW </div></div>Very evil words.The truth will set you free.

So, you ARE taking a vow by God that you are NOT Flywheel? Are you sure you want to go there? </div></div>

JohnnyD
03-10-2010, 08:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! We can only wish, Dear. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Deal with it.

LWW </div></div>

No, dub, nobody claimed you were Johnny,punter, sliderule,
ugot, or Sev.
We said you were Monty and Flywheel.

I took a vow by our Saviour that I wasn't BG and gave you the opportunity to vow by our Saviour that you weren't Flywheel or Monty.
To your credit you are afraid to do that.

Sack stated that I had a different IP than BG. I asked you to prove that false or have Wilson state we had the same addresses.
No reponse from you.

No, dub, you're the one who is busted as a liar and a deceiver.

And, no, I no longer want your apology. It's too late.
You should just leave.

Lord, man, have you not a shred of decency and dignity in your entire body?!?!?!
What kind of man are you?

You may be the most evil individual I have ever met on the Net.

Satan, get behind thee!!!! </div></div>The evil in you spews bigotry and hatred.Jesus save this man AMEN.

hondo
03-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Johnny, good to see you are well.
We have been worried about you.
Please slow down on your drinking.

You lose brain cells every time you get drunk, bro.
I fear you are running really low.

JohnnyD
03-11-2010, 12:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny, good to see you are well.

I fear you are running really low. </div></div>At least i do not lie.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you.

sack316
03-11-2010, 12:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Not trying to get in an argument... but just for the sake of this portion. Most message boards keep IP's hidden from members for security reason (though there's not much one can do with just an IP alone). But admins do have access to that data, in the interest of scenarios where someone needs to be banned for instance, so that one person cannot just go making a new user/pass to access. (of course, someone could go to another computer and do so).

So #1, most sites would have a ban on that IP. It is more likely than not if Hondo was BG and was showing up as the same IP as claimed, BG would not have been able to post anyway. Not every site is that secure, and I cannot say if AZ is that watchful (or automated).

#2, as I said, certain people on message board with certain privileges can see what IP posters are posting from. That's all I can say on that.

But on a totally unrelated... soooo unrelated it's not even funny and not that I would know anything about it... people suck at passwords and security on computers (and message boards). On systems, networks, websites, forums, etc... people are just very bad, and often predictable. Even those who oversee such networks etc.

Sack

wolfdancer
03-11-2010, 01:30 AM
JD, try to catch up, will you....I think the charges and counter charges have got your brain a twitter....say there's an idea for you....why not give up here...and join Twitter ?

wolfdancer
03-11-2010, 01:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> don't know where Sack got his data, I know where I goy mine </div></div>
What does being a non Jew have to do with this?

ugotda7
03-11-2010, 01:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth is hondo, I care not a whit what you think. You have made yourself irrelevant.

LWW </div></div>

Ain't that the truth. Why you or anyone else would give him more than five seconds of thought is beyond me.......OK, maybe 20 seconds - the time it took me to post this.

hondo
03-11-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny, good to see you are well.

I fear you are running really low. </div></div>At least i do not lie.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Ordinarily I do not respond to you, Brother Johnny, because all
you do is babble, but JUST THIS ONCE.

Are you sober enough to point out instances where I am lying and Sir dub is telling the truth?

If you can give me ONE SPECIFIC, I will address your post, once only.
Can you do that, Johnny? Just one time that I lied?

hondo
03-11-2010, 06:52 AM
Good post, Sack.
There is no person who told dub that.
The fact that he finally admitted Wilson never saw any similarity is very telling.

hondo
03-11-2010, 07:01 AM
LOL! I keep trying to imagine dub's only friend on here.

I imagine he's in his early 20s. Fat, high school drop out, no G.E.D.
On welfare for being real low I.Q.
Never bathes. Vomit on his Jesus Saves and his AC/DC t shirts.
Talks too much in church ( if he's not too hung over to go).
Not married. Wants to come out of the closet but feels it is a sin. Other than one incident in the men's room, a virgin.
Hates himself.
Was picked on in school.
No car. Rides a bike.
Barred from local taverns.

What else?

Note to Johnny. No, I'm not lying; I'm speculating.
There is a difference.
My apology if I got anything wrong, but I doubt it.

hondo
03-11-2010, 07:04 AM
I see dub called in the troops. LMFAO!

sack316
03-11-2010, 07:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Not married. Wants to come out of the closet but feels it is a sin. Other than one incident in the men's room, a virgin.
</div></div>

lol, ok that whole post was funny, but that line in particular made me laugh. And on that topic, where does a glory hole rank on the scale? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

hondo
03-11-2010, 07:16 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
03-11-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So #1, most sites would have a ban on that IP. It is more likely than not if Hondo was BG and was showing up as the same IP as claimed, BG would not have been able to post anyway. Not every site is that secure, and I cannot say if AZ is that watchful (or automated).

Sack </div></div>

AZB, as a courtesy, does not ban people by IP address. At least ot at first, and several members have been resurrected under a new SN and busted for it. I don't know why they are so lax, but they are.

Now, I want to thank you for substantiating that you don't actually know whether or not hondo and BG used the same IP.

LWW

LWW
03-11-2010, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see dub called in the troops. LMFAO! </div></div>

Yes, you really do live in a fantasy world.

LWW

ugotda7
03-11-2010, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see dub called in the troops. LMFAO! </div></div>

LWW already owns you......why would he need to call in anybody else? Delusions of grandeur on your part perhaps? You been filling up more frequently from the still in the back yard? Must be something.

hondo
03-11-2010, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So #1, most sites would have a ban on that IP. It is more likely than not if Hondo was BG and was showing up as the same IP as claimed, BG would not have been able to post anyway. Not every site is that secure, and I cannot say if AZ is that watchful (or automated).

Sack </div></div>

AZB, as a courtesy, does not ban people by IP address. At least ot at first, and several members have been resurrected under a new SN and busted for it. I don't know why they are so lax, but they are.

Now, I want to thank you for substantiating that you don't actually know whether or not hondo and BG used the same IP.

LWW </div></div>

Not true. They are banned by their IP address.

I cannot communicate in any way or apply for anything without being identified and blocked.
I assume this is because of IP address.

I can't even do a search.
I can read what's going on; that's all.

hondo
03-11-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm trying to imagine you as a kid.
Fat, hateful, bullied, spoiled, set in his ways.

You were the kid that got the sand kicked in his face
even though you were big.

Your mouth constantly got you slapped around.

So you vowed you would be the bully.
Got in better shape, got you a big gun.

So, you're still hateful, opinionated, narrow-minded,
but now you're the big bad bully.

Any of that ring a bell?

eg8r
03-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Hondo, what exactly is going through your mind? Are you physically unable to quit fanning this fire?

eg8r

hondo
03-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Good point. I needed that. I'll stop.

LWW
03-11-2010, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, what exactly is going through your mind? Are you physically unable to quit fanning this fire?

eg8r </div></div>

No, he isn't.

The man lives to be a victim.

Now, hondo, if you can't even read a thread on AZB how did you know about Big Green and how ere you able to quote them?

You should listen to JohnnyD ... he is the onlyfriend you seem to have left.

LWW

LWW
03-11-2010, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see dub called in the troops. LMFAO! </div></div>

LWW already owns you......</div></div>

My dream deal would be to buy him for what I think he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

LWW

eg8r
03-11-2010, 01:54 PM
It looks as if you yourself are now trying to fan the flame, I guess the question is good for you also.

eg8r

ugotda7
03-11-2010, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to imagine you as a kid.

Any of that ring a bell? </div></div>

Are you having fond reflections of your youth? Seems you know this description all too well. Freud would have had a field day with you.....hell, you probably would have had your own chapter in one his books if not a whole book to yourself.

It's good to see that your true colors are shining through yet again. I knew it would happen eventually. Keep it up and maybe soon everybody will come to realize what a "sniveling, bitter, dangerous, sick old man" you really are.

Deeman3
03-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Didn't you guys get this stuff out of your system in High School?

LWW
03-11-2010, 02:57 PM
At times I probably do.

Once upon a time I was not so hard on hondo, but his actions since he was reinstated on AZB the first time ... after begging me to intercede and admitting that he was fully able to do everything on AZB other than post ... I have simply lost all respect for him and all caring as to whether or not he is miserable.

He is ultimately miserable because he chooses to be miserable. I am ultimately happy because I choose to be happy. If my happiness makes hondo a little more miserable ... well, I'm sure you get my point.

LWW

LWW
03-11-2010, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to imagine you as a kid.

Are you having fond reflections of your youth? Seems you know this description all too well. Freud would have had a field day with you.....hell, you probably would have had your own chapter in one his books if not a whole book to yourself.

It's good to see that your true colors are shining through yet again. I knew it would happen eventually. Keep it up and maybe soon everybody will come to realize what a "sniveling, bitter, dangerous, sick old man" you really are. </div></div>

Hondo has a long history of projecting his issues onto others so he doesn't have to face them.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-11-2010, 03:29 PM
All one has to do is read any 20 posts of yours then compare them with any 20 from Hondo.....
maybe you ate one "happy meal" too many

hondo
03-11-2010, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, what exactly is going through your mind? Are you physically unable to quit fanning this fire?

eg8r </div></div>

No, he isn't.

Now, hondo, if you can't even read a thread on AZB how did you know about Big Green and how ere you able to quote them?

LWW </div></div>

Were you home-schooled?

"Not true. They are banned by their IP address.

I cannot communicate in any way or apply for anything without being identified and blocked.

I can read what's going on; that's all."

hondo
03-11-2010, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks as if you yourself are now trying to fan the flame, I guess the question is good for you also.

eg8r </div></div>

You are surprised at that?!?!?

Now THAT surprises me!!!!

hondo
03-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Why not answer my questions?

You brought your goon back over to divert but everybody knows what happened.

The weasel weaseled out.

That's okay, dub.
You don't have to vow that you're not Flywheel or Monty.
Everybody knows.

You don't have to come up with your mysterious poster
who can prove I'm BG.

It's a lie and everybody can see that.

I'll leave you alone.
Talk all the smack you want.
Who gives a rat's ass about any of this crap anyway?

I hate to be lied about but I just don't care like you do.

Rack em up!

hondo
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
"So, you're still hateful, opinionated, narrow-minded,
but now you're the big bad bully."

What gets me is how you can hate a fellow soul just because
they don't buy into your philosophy on a pool forum.
All the name-calling over the years.
Just a little boy with a big mouth and a lot of hate.

Why did you come over here again, ugo?
Just to spew more hate?
Why was that necessary?

What a sad, bitter, angry little man you are!

I pity you, ugo.
You've got your sounding board on AZ.
Why shadow post me?
I'm not your enemy nor am I dub's.

Let it go. Move on. I'm off AZ.
Why drag the hate on?

sack316
03-11-2010, 05:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

No, I do not know their method for banning. But do find it odd if they would use multiple methods for doing so.

And what I can't say with 100% certainty is whether or not anyone is the same person via using alternate IP's. What I did and still can say with 100% certainty is that Hondo and BG never had any posts from the same IP address. What else I cannot say is how... but I can only not say so in the way I described earlier, similar to OJ's "If I did it...".

Sack

LWW
03-11-2010, 06:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good point. I needed that. I'll stop. </div></div>

I guess you were just kidding.

Again.

LWW

LWW
03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You brought your goon back over to divert but everybody knows what happened.</div></div>

Who is my goon?

LWW

LWW
03-11-2010, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The weasel weaseled out.</div></div>

Who's the weasel?

LWW

LWW
03-11-2010, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll leave you alone.</div></div>

If only I could believe that.

LWW

LWW
03-11-2010, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cannot communicate in any way or apply for anything without being identified and blocked.

I can read what's going on; that's all." </div></div>

So, you admit that you have tried to do these things ... even though you claimed you haven't been back there.

As I said ... all I have to do is keep you talking.

LWW

eg8r
03-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I did not say I was surprised. I was just pointing it out.

eg8r

hondo
03-11-2010, 10:43 PM
ugo

hondo
03-11-2010, 10:43 PM
you

hondo
03-11-2010, 10:44 PM
it's true

I've had enough.

hondo
03-11-2010, 10:45 PM
nope. You misread again.

Hate or stupidity?

hondo
03-11-2010, 10:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not say I was surprised. I was just pointing it out.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

ugotda7
03-12-2010, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not answer my questions?

You brought your goon back over to divert but everybody knows what happened.

The weasel weaseled out.

That's okay, dub.
You don't have to vow that you're not Flywheel or Monty.
Everybody knows.

You don't have to come up with your mysterious poster
who can prove I'm BG.

It's a lie and everybody can see that.

I'll leave you alone.
Talk all the smack you want.
Who gives a rat's ass about any of this crap anyway?

I hate to be lied about but I just don't care like you do.

Rack em up! </div></div>

And yet here you are whining and crying again and again.............

ugotda7
03-12-2010, 02:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's true

I've had enough. </div></div>

And yet here you are whining and crying again and again.............

hondo
03-12-2010, 05:43 AM
Stop shadow posting me! It's against the law! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
03-12-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop shadow posting me! It's against the law! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

And yet here you are whining and crying again and again ...

LWW

wolfdancer
03-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Sack, when you open a business...the secret is supposed to be...
location, location, location. I think that sometimes the business name can help, or hurt. I used to take the old rte 4 roadway out of Reno, and avoid the first hill on the freeway....and pass by this place....unfortunately, now closed.
So, on the old highway, that is by passed by the freeway, and lightly traveled, and a couple miles from the downtown Casino area, and with this name....ya gotta wonder...what happened...was it the economy?
XXX (http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-glory-hole-reno)

sack316
03-12-2010, 02:04 PM
lol, either the economy, or an unwitting maintenance man with too much plaster!

Sack

Stretch
03-13-2010, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop shadow posting me! It's against the law! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

And yet here you are whining and crying again and again ...

LWW </div></div>

Looks like ugotda7 has a parrot on his shoulder. Miss Larry want a cracker? St.

hondo
03-14-2010, 06:31 AM
LOL! Now they've dug up an old post on the other forum
to show how hateful I am.

ugo and dub tell me I'm insignificant but they sure seem obsessed with me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
03-14-2010, 07:00 AM
And?

Don't hate others because your own words convict you.

Just from what you have admitted publicly, it amazes me that you believe you have any non-partisan credibility.

LWW

hondo
03-14-2010, 09:02 AM
"ugo and dub tell me I'm insignificant but they sure seem obsessed with me." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
03-14-2010, 09:08 AM
And here you are whining and crying again and again ...

LWW

hondo
03-14-2010, 09:36 AM
"ugo and dub tell me I'm insignificant but they sure seem obsessed with me." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

ugotda7
03-14-2010, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

You're too easy....knew you'd take that bait like a redneck taking a Budweiser in a backwoods WV bar.

So since you said you would be back "briefly" can you maybe define "briefly" for us?

Stretch
03-14-2010, 02:07 PM
</div></div>

I can see that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
03-14-2010, 02:50 PM
I think it's hilarious.

They get me booted, follow me over here for days,constantly
shadow post me,
still post about me over there, and then tell me I'm insignificant.

Kind've touching in a way.

I feel like Sally Field at the Oscars.
"They like me! They really like me!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
03-14-2010, 03:25 PM
I can't figure out why they would follow you over here, after getting you banned over there?
Course, I can't figure out why their #1, lww, remains over here, after putting down this board so badly over there....or why tchr has come back, since the two people that made him so flustered, because they wouldn't buy into his bs, are still here....it must be:
zzz (http://www.fragrancenet.com/obsession-cologne/calvin-klein/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/01782?cur_letter=O)

LWW
03-14-2010, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't figure out why they would follow you over here, after getting you banned over there?</div></div>

My guess is because he continues to post lies here about them.

LWW

ugotda7
03-14-2010, 11:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't figure out why they would follow you over here, after getting you banned over there?
Course, I can't figure out why their #1, lww, remains over here, after putting down this board so badly over there....or why tchr has come back, since the two people that made him so flustered, because they wouldn't buy into his bs, are still here....it must be:
zzz (http://www.fragrancenet.com/obsession-cologne/calvin-klein/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/01782?cur_letter=O) </div></div>

Reading is fundamental. I've been crystal clear that I'm here because Hondo insisted on posting a bunch of lies.....in hopes of getting some sympathy from the more gullible members here.

The irony is when he talks about obsession is the simple fact that he brought me here with his posts - gang raped, woe is me, goodbye cruel world, etc.

Besides, since you haven't seemed to figure it out yet - Hondo needs the attention these forums bring to him in order to fill some sort of void in his life. And since I'm a giving type of guy I'm happy to oblige.

ugotda7
03-14-2010, 11:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't figure out why they would follow you over here, after getting you banned over there?</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

That's a good guess.

wolfdancer
03-15-2010, 02:42 AM
That's downright neighborly of you to do that....
So you are saying then, that he... is like the guy that posts on 10, count em, 10, message boards and seems to really need all the attention he can get.
Hondo, thinks he was gang-banged over there, and you believe he was mildly rebuked for not adhering to the party line, you made your point....end of story....you can "go in peace" it would seem to me??

Thing is, that most of us here, don't bother with the infighting over there.
Over here, Hondo was, and is a well liked member, and someone I enjoy reading.
We'll agree to take your word, since most of us don't appreciate the niceties of that site,and won't bother to check through a couple of hundred posts to dig out the gory details... heck, we don't even know the secret handshake, password, or color of the day...and as lww says....most of us couldn't make it over there (and I agree, being a free thinker, myself)
So....it's agreed then, that you all are "salt of the earth", and Hondo was so wrong about you,,,,the universe is once again in balance....

ugotda7
03-15-2010, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's downright neighborly of you to do that....
So you are saying then, that he... is like the guy that posts on 10, count em, 10, message boards and seems to really need all the attention he can get.
Hondo, thinks he was gang-banged over there, and you believe he was mildly rebuked for not adhering to the party line, you made your point....end of story....you can "go in peace" it would seem to me??

Thing is, that most of us here, don't bother with the infighting over there.
Over here, Hondo was, and is a well liked member, and someone I enjoy reading.
We'll agree to take your word, since most of us don't appreciate the niceties of that site,and won't bother to check through a couple of hundred posts to dig out the gory details... heck, we don't even know the secret handshake, password, or color of the day...and as lww says....most of us couldn't make it over there (and I agree, being a free thinker, myself)
So....it's agreed then, that you all are "salt of the earth", and Hondo was so wrong about you,,,,the universe is once again in balance.... </div></div>

Thanks so much for your understanding. I feel better already.

wolfdancer
03-15-2010, 04:26 AM
Glad to be of assistance, as that's what I am here for....
I probably missed my calling in life...I should have been an arbitrator.....or some kind of grievance counselor....

hondo
03-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Great post, Wolfie. You cut right through his BS.

LWW
03-15-2010, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great post, Wolfie. You cut right through his BS. </div></div>

And here you are whining and crying again and again ...

LWW

ugotda7
03-15-2010, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great post, Wolfie. You cut right through his BS. </div></div>

It was indeed a great post.......in that it was so full of great hogwash that I didn't even want to waste time on it. You see, I can recognize when there's no value in discourse with somebody. But I still have hope for you, OK, not really, just hanging around since you seem to need some attention from me. And like I said, I'm happy to oblige.

LWW
03-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Dogwood trees in WV live in terror.

LWW

Sev
03-16-2010, 05:00 PM
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>ROTFLMYFAO!!!!</span>

This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read!!!!

The real kicker is that you all still believe that Larry was the one that was Monty.

HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAAAAHAHHAH!!!

So to much!!!!!!

Note to Hondo:

The bottle of Johny Walker Gold is still sealed and waiting for you.

hondo
03-16-2010, 05:17 PM
Not in the least interested.

The real kicker is that anybody believes anything the Klan spouts.

Glad you were amused.

Sev
03-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Its always a good show. You know that.

I'm glad that your glad that I was amused. You cant put a price tag on a good time ya know.

Ah well its a well aged bottle of gold. I guess it will keep for a while more.

Klan??? What clan? Or which??

wolfdancer
03-16-2010, 05:41 PM
Gold is cheap sh*t anyway...what you want is Blue.
Seems he is over here,probably at lww's beckoning, trying to flame everybody, before the powers that be are forced to tell him to take a hike.
Totally uncalled for,callous, and inhumane remark to Gayle about her illness.... he showed his true colors with that post.
I can only think of two others that would have gotten enjoyment from reading that.

Sev
03-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the confirmation on that wolfi.
I had no idea that cancer is what her illness was until this moment.
And know the rest of the board knows. Still good at keeping a secret I see.

True colors? Bah. You know nothing of me.

As far as being callous. I have no sympathy for anybody that goes out of there way to attack me in various ways for no particular reason other than disagreeing with me on a political basis.

If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

If you want to have a discussion and respectfully disagree that is all well and fine. Having a different opinion on a subject does not make anybody a bad individual. However attacking an individual for a different perspective changes the rules. If you want polite and niceness you should proffer it yourself first. Otherwise you should expect to have the knife twisted at every possibility.

Just remember you, G, Twister and MC started this with your particular brand of intolerance. To Hondo's credit he defended me but you people would have none of it. Thus you get return fire. Cry foul all you want. It is however the pot calling the kettle black.

Unfortunately it seems some individuals can only dish it out and cant take a return punch then show how weak they are by hitting the ignore function.

wolfdancer
03-16-2010, 07:38 PM
I also question your version of reality, as all I read here are cheap shots by the rat pack. And the proof of that is to go back and read the last 50 posts of either lww, llotter, tchr,...then read the last 50 inspirational writings by myself.
You'll find a common thread between those three....seems they are all-knowing, and anybody that doesn't agree, is a barely functioning idiot....you yourself, also seem to buy into that reasoning...."I writ it therefore it's gotta be true"
Damn, I'm getting forgetful lately.....I read the heading "Re: Back Briefly", saw your name and got my hopes up "I hope, I hope"
What a letdown, when I remembered it was Hondo's thread.
Now, why would an astute person like yourself, waste their time arguing with some old guy like myself, that ain't never gonna buy into whatever it is you are selling; it's kinda like preaching to an empty choir??? That don't make much sense to me.
About as questionable as the reasoning behind tchr returning here
" I can't let you get away with that", or the nice folks what came over to reprove Hondo for spreading untruths about the unholy alliance over there on the mega site...

LWW
03-16-2010, 08:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the confirmation on that wolfi.
And know the rest of the board knows.</div></div>

The rest of the board has known for quite some time.

G told wolfie in confidence and wolfie spilled the beans thinking he could get a zing in against someone else by revealing it.

Wolfie has been trying to deflect that he betrayed her trust ever since.

As much as I disagree with Gayle, I have prayed for her and wish her a rapid and complete recovery.

LWW

Sev
03-16-2010, 08:04 PM
I am only speaking for myself.

If your not willing to have a civilized discussion then why do you bother even posting. The whole point of a forum is an exchange of ideas. Not necessarily and exchange of personal attacks and insults.

My version of reality is this. I came over here and began debating and was promptly attacked by mc44, twister, Gayle and yourself. I refrained for quite some time from firing back from all the cheap shots aimed at my person. Now that I have taken the gloves off you cry foul.

LWW
03-16-2010, 08:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unfortunately it seems some individuals can only dish it out and cant take a return punch then show how weak they are by hitting the ignore function.</div></div>

It's worse than that.

G, H, and wolfie can't even discipline teir selves to use the ignore function.

They incessantly shadow post and stalk others, commenting on how wrong they are how they never read what they just commented on.

It's an amazing little clique.

LWW

LWW
03-16-2010, 08:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your not willing to have a civilized discussion then why do you bother even posting. The whole point of a forum is an exchange of ideas. </div></div>

The G/W/H cabal seem to post for the sole purpose of making sure that actual discussion of varying POV's never happen.

LWW

LWW
03-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Nine days and 46 posts later you are still going on.

I'd hate to have to count the wailings and gnashings of teeth if you were going to hang around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back briefly.

I couldn't resist.</div></div>

LWW

Sev
03-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Well Hondo is Hondo and generally has always been civil to me with only 1 notable exception. I admit I got a bit irritated but that is water over the dam.
I believe my refined sense of humor at times escapes him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
03-16-2010, 08:22 PM
That's my guess too, Wolfie.

I swore to our Saviour that I wasn't Big Green.
dub was given the opportunity to do the same to prove that he wasn't
Monty or Flywheel and he refused.
And if sev read my posting of Green's post he must surely know that isn't me.
And dub couldn't even change his style or wording with Flywheel and Monty.

And yet sev is "amused" that I would think that dub was those guys. Same ole tired BS from these guys.

It was a flame post and I'm tired of the Klan's crap.

Grown men, heck, old men, playing these games over and over.

I've really grown tired of them. It's getting easier and easier
not to respond.

LWW
03-16-2010, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've really grown tired of them. It's getting easier and easier
not to respond. </div></div>

Yet here you are whining and complaining.

LWW

hondo
03-16-2010, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the confirmation on that wolfi.
And know the rest of the board knows. Still good at keeping a secret I see.

To Hondo's credit he defended me but you people would have none of it.

</div></div>
And to "hondo's credit" you post this:

"ROTFLMYFAO!!!!

The real kicker is that you all still believe that Larry was the one that was Monty.

So to much!!!!!!"

And, BTW, most of us were aware of Gayle's problems.

To mock Wolfie for not " keeping a secret" is another cheap shot.

Sev, ole boy, you can stick that scotch where the sun doesn't shine.

Sev
03-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Hondo that post does not match your writing style. Based on that single post I would say it isnt you.
It takes a lot of energy and concentration to change ones writing style and maintain it. Not impossible of course but it requires a lot of energy and diligence not to back slide into the original style.
Personally I would be surprised if you actually signed on under an alias after all the flack you sent my way for defending dub about monty.

Your still wrong by the way. But I digress.

However having not seen all the posts that BG made and all the context of those previous posts I cant be certain to be correct either. That being said I would prefer to believe you did not sign in under an alias.

hondo
03-16-2010, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am only speaking for myself.

If your not willing to have a civilized discussion then why do you bother even posting.

</div></div>

HMMM. You haven't posted over here for ages and this is your first post back?

"ROTFLMYFAO!!!!

So to much!!!!!!"

And this is an example of "civilized discussion" how?????

hondo
03-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Thank you.

Sev
03-16-2010, 08:45 PM
I never said I didnt hold grudge or wasnt vindictive at times.

Sev
03-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Your welcome.

Sev
03-16-2010, 08:48 PM
The Scotch is stored in a dark cabinet. No worries about the sun shining on it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 12:09 AM
Still, most people draw a line somewhere, and would not mock somebody's illness....not over some petty name calling over the internet....Since you choose to cross that line.......
best to leave that part unsaid.

LWW
03-17-2010, 06:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you. </div></div>

An even 50 posts in this thread alone after you said you were back "briefly" ... after BIG GREEN was banned ... which you said you couldn't have known about because you are banned from even viewing AZB ... after you sent me a message explaining that you had figured out a way around it ... but before you quoted BIG GREEN here, even though you couldn't read anything on AZB and never go there.

LWW

LWW
03-17-2010, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still, most people draw a line somewhere, and would not mock somebody's illness....not over some petty name calling over the internet....Since you choose to cross that line.......

</div></div>

Can you link us to the quote where this happened?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 06:42 AM
You must have me confused with Sev and the last guy you brought over here to bobblehead your posts.....I don't do your bidding...it's my judgment of you, that you have zero credibility and are probably psychotic to a degree.
So don't f*****g waste your time "suggesting" to me, what I should do....my suggestion to you numbnuts, is to GFY

hondo
03-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Wolfie, I noticed that only four posters respond to his posts:
Steve, sev, and ugo.
And even Steve has to be embarrassed in how dub was caught up in
his lies.

He has zero credibility on this forum.

He remains on here just to annoy the regulars.

LWW
03-17-2010, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must have me confused with Sev and the last guy you brought over here to bobblehead your posts.....I don't do your bidding...it's my judgment of you, that you have zero credibility and are probably psychotic to a degree.
So don't f*****g waste your time "suggesting" to me, what I should do....my suggestion to you numbnuts, is to GFY </div></div>

I'll take that as a no.

LWW

LWW
03-17-2010, 09:04 AM
#51 ... do I hear 52?

52?

LWW

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Say, while you are trying to mock Hondo for his back briefly statement....that reminded me of the poster here who stormed off the site vowing never to return, because of the "evil" Gayle, who seemingly disagreed with all of his important, and educational posts. And darn it, but I'm sure that I saw one of his posts here recently; didn't read it, of course,'cause I knew, in advance...."ain't nuthin there, thar"...but like in "The Shining" He's back !!!!
See, sometimes people make spur of the moment statements, about long term commitments, but then after a cup of coffee, or a cigarette, they realize it's just one big "happy family" here, with the usual minor spats and disagreements, and who would want to miss out on the fun?
I'm already working on this year's CCB invitational Christmas party,to be held in Luverne....(check your weaponry at the door)

Sev
03-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Petty to you. Quite personal to me. Especially since it was quite unwarranted.

Some individuals in the politically correct world might even consider it a form of internet bullying perpetrated for the sole purpose to force an individual off a particular website.
When you engage in such malicious activity it is always advisable to make sure that the individual who is on the receiving end does not have the capability to up the anti and cause major strife and pain to the offending individuals.

Keep in mind its quite the difference between giving someone a ribbing during the course of a conversation/debate and degenerating into unseemly personal attacks.

The direction further conversations go is in both yours and G's court. Your decision will be self evident in the manner you decide to respond to the posts I present in the forum.

ugotda7
03-17-2010, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>ROTFLMYFAO!!!!</span>

So to much!!!!!!

Note to Hondo:

The bottle of Johny Walker Gold is still sealed and waiting for you.

</div></div>

Search for Hondo's "gang-raped" thread here if you want a good laugh. I considered the lies he tried to get away with in it an open invitation to come over here and correct the record. Despite his craving for attention, I somehow think he just might have a tinge of regret about inviting me over.

Sev
03-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Had not come across that one yet. I'll take a peek.

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you engage in such malicious activity it is always advisable to make sure that the individual who is on the receiving end does not have the capability to up the anti and cause major strife and pain to the offending individuals. </div></div>
I'm taking your threat of personal violence for disagreeing with you seriously.
I'll take a few steps to protect myself, notify the local authorities, keep my pistol loaded and nearby, and make sure that Gayle is also aware that she is subject to being attacked, shot, or whatever else you deem appropriate as punishment for such a grave offense.
I don't play tennis,and ain't the least bit interested in your posts, but I also don't want to be looking over my shoulder when I go outdoors to get the morning paper, just because I don't respond favorably to your future posts. I'm not the least bit interested in your future posts...especially after reading this one.
I can see why Hondo was concerned about his safety and that of his family, after he got similar threats over on AZB.

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Gayle, I know you skip over many posts lately....but you should take the time to read Sev's reply to my post.

pooltchr
03-17-2010, 03:06 PM
I didn't see anything to indicate anyone was suggesting violence of any kind. I read the comment to be that you can expect to receive exactly what you give out, but in a greater amount.
So unless you are suggesting violence, I don't see how you came to your conclusion.

You are just playing the "woe is me" victim card, and everyone knows it.

Poor, poor Cookie!

Steve

LWW
03-17-2010, 03:07 PM
A bit paranoid aren't you. I find that laughable when I know for a fact that you have threatened others with physical violence in no uncertain terms ... and I have it from very reliable sources that you and G have threatened other members here in theor personal and business lives.

Gayle has incessantly threatened legal actions in a failed effort to silence others.

Hondo's actions in the past have been especially dastardly.

The gang that couldn't pizz straight never ceases to amaze me.

LWW

Sev
03-17-2010, 03:39 PM
We are talking about verbal responses not a gun fight at the OK Coral.

You really must be both paranoid and neurotic if you actually believe I was alluding to physical violence.

It explains why you libs want to try and control every possible aspect of existence that causes you fear.

Hondo had a fight with Larry. Both were fluffing their plumage. There was a date and place for settling the score. Then somebody backed down or some such. As I recall there were no posts on AZ threatening the lives of either Hondo or his family.

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> major strife and pain </div></div> doesn't sound like a tete a tete over a demitasse of expresso. It reads like, and it was intended to read like, a personal threat of violence.
I sent you a pm re: the incident.
My money would be on Hondo, over "Rambo". plumage was a good word choice as lww reminds me of a preening peacock.

LWW
03-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Well, brother hondo's offer of "ANYPLACE AND ANYTIME!" turned out to be defined as a redneck bar in West Virginny where hondo hangs out and his pals discuss regularly how much they hate GDN's and half breeds.

Your threats wolfie are both voluminous and pathetic.

LWW

LWW
03-17-2010, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I recall there were no posts on AZ threatening the lives of either Hondo or his family. </div></div>

You recall correctly.

Hondo has imagined so many situations of martyrdom that I think he really believes them.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Now they've dug up an old post on the other forum
to show how hateful I am.

ugo and dub tell me I'm insignificant but they sure seem obsessed with me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Because you lied about them.I have read their posts hondo they do not lie.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny, good to see you are well.

I fear you are running really low. </div></div>At least i do not lie.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Ordinarily I do not respond to you, Brother Johnny, because all
you do is babble, but JUST THIS ONCE.

Are you sober enough to point out instances where I am lying and Sir dub is telling the truth?

If you can give me ONE SPECIFIC, I will address your post, once only.
Can you do that, Johnny? Just one time that I lied? </div></div>Read all your posts hondo you are an evil wicked person.Satan follows you around.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! I keep trying to imagine dub's only friend on here.

I imagine he's in his early 20s. Fat, high school drop out, no G.E.D.
On welfare for being real low I.Q.
Never bathes. Vomit on his Jesus Saves and his AC/DC t shirts.
Talks too much in church ( if he's not too hung over to go).
Hates himself.
Was picked on in school.
No car. Rides a bike.
Barred from local taverns.

What else?

Note to Johnny. No, I'm not lying; I'm speculating.
There is a difference.
My apology if I got anything wrong, but I doubt it. </div></div>I have not said anything in days but yet you bring me and others up.You must have been a terrible teacher.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, what exactly is going through your mind? Are you physically unable to quit fanning this fire?

eg8r </div></div>

No, he isn't.

LWW </div></div>Lww if only hondo could understand the posts that you and others make.He is evil.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to imagine you as a kid.

It's good to see that your true colors are shining through yet again. I knew it would happen eventually. Keep it up and maybe soon everybody will come to realize what a "sniveling, bitter, dangerous, sick old man" you really are. </div></div>Remember he supposedly was a teacher.I cannot imagine the hate he has.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"So, you're still hateful, opinionated, narrow-minded,
but now you're the big bad bully."

What gets me is how you can hate a fellow soul just because
they don't buy into your philosophy on a pool forum.
All the name-calling over the years.
Just a little boy with a big mouth and a lot of hate.

Why did you come over here again, ugo?
Just to spew more hate?
Why was that necessary?

What a sad, bitter, angry little man you are!

I pity you, ugo.
You've got your sounding board on AZ.
Why shadow post me?
I'm not your enemy nor am I dub's.

Let it go. Move on. I'm off AZ.
Why drag the hate on? </div></div>Because you keep bringing it up hondo.You want to be the ultimate victim.Cheers to you hondo i toast you with a drink of JW scotch for being a great victim.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't figure out why they would follow you over here, after getting you banned over there?</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

That's a good guess.
</div></div>Very true.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still, most people draw a line somewhere, and would not mock somebody's illness....not over some petty name calling over the internet....Since you choose to cross that line.......

</div></div>You did nothing but mock me and my religion.You cursed on everyone of your posts and sent me vile pm's.You are evil.

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 07:27 PM
That's a little too harsh....I doubt that they barred their best customer, at the corner bar.....

Stretch
03-17-2010, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you engage in such malicious activity it is always advisable to make sure that the individual who is on the receiving end does not have the capability to up the anti and cause major strife and pain to the offending individuals. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> So this is what can happen as a result of sev's "verbal response"? Ya right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

I'll take a few steps to protect myself, notify the local authorities, keep my pistol loaded and nearby, and make sure that Gayle is also aware that she is subject to being attacked, shot, or whatever else you deem appropriate as punishment for such a grave offense.
I don't play tennis,and ain't the least bit interested in your posts, but I also don't want to be looking over my shoulder when I go outdoors to get the morning paper, just because I don't respond favorably to your future posts. I'm not the least bit interested in your future posts...especially after reading this one.
I can see why Hondo was concerned about his safety and that of his family, after he got similar threats over on AZB.

</div></div>

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 07:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must have me confused with Sev and the last guy you brought over here to bobblehead your posts.....I don't do your bidding...it's my judgment of you, that you have zero credibility and are probably psychotic to a degree.
So don't f*****g waste your time "suggesting" to me, what I should do....my suggestion to you numbnuts, is to GFY </div></div>Watch your language you are not impressing anyone.I pray that you will rise up in goodness.

Sev
03-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Response sent.

Hera favored the peacock.

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 07:40 PM
you are back, Nipper (between binges, maybe?)...and you giving orders again?.....after being summoned yourself?
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_02/hmv1PA_228x300.jpg

And you are going to preach some more, Rev. Johnny Walker, er D.

Sev
03-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Ahhh you want some music??
How about an Irish tune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW9sPAT7Hog

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 08:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the confirmation on that wolfi.

G told wolfie in confidence and wolfie spilled the beans thinking he could get a zing in against someone else by revealing it.

As much as I disagree with Gayle, I have prayed for her and wish her a rapid and complete recovery.

LWW </div></div> Now i see that wolfdancer cannot be trusted like hondo.That was terrible of him to reaveal such personal information.These two are a wonderfull team.The truth will set them free.

LWW
03-17-2010, 08:23 PM
I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

LWW

LWW
03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the confirmation on that wolfi.

LWW </div></div> Now i see that wolfdancer cannot be trusted like hondo.That was terrible of him to reaveal such personal information.These two are a wonderfull team.The truth will set them free. </div></div>

They are certainly 2 peas in a pod.

I fear they have contracted swamp water fever ... and are uder the influence of lightning from the heights.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 09:16 PM
If I ever reach your level of inhumanity...I'll "off" myself.
I know you can't help yourself to not being that way, what with your damaged frontal cortex, where one's conscience is thought to reside.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 09:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I ever reach your level of inhumanity...I'll "off" myself.
I know you can't help yourself to not being that way, what with your damaged frontal cortex, where one's conscience is thought to reside. </div></div>Terrible to post something like this.Read the good book.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 10:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div> No they are bad.When i first came here hondo warned me of wolfdancer.Then hondo turned on me when he found out i was black.Hondo posts all the time about the klan.He just wants to scare me it's for no other purpose.

ugotda7
03-18-2010, 12:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you engage in such malicious activity it is always advisable to make sure that the individual who is on the receiving end does not have the capability to up the anti and cause major strife and pain to the offending individuals. </div></div>

</div></div>

Threats of personal violence? Imagining things much?

Hondo was never threatened, that's a lie, and it seems that you're one of the gullible folks over here falling for it/them. Why don't you ask Hondo about how he'd like for some of the very folks who were supposed to be threatening him to come meet "him and some of his boys from WV."

The ignorance and irony in some of the posts here is just downright comical.

wolfdancer
03-18-2010, 03:20 AM
I should be finished here by the end of the working day, by request and concern. Hope that removes any threats...although I am still a Baptized Catholic, and a registered Democrat...(is that 2 strikes?)
I'd suggest to Hondo that he also quit posting here, since your post about him sounds a little ominous to me.

wolfdancer
03-18-2010, 03:41 AM
yeah, at 72, I'm going around threatening to kick some a**

Sev
03-18-2010, 06:07 AM
Something strange here.
One does not need to be removed from a site to stop posting on it.
Besides the only way to stop seeing what is being posted on a site is to stop visiting it in the first place. Much like not going to the Fox News channel for instance if you dont like what they are reporting.

LWW
03-18-2010, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I ever reach your level of inhumanity...I'll "off" myself.
I know you can't help yourself to not being that way, what with your damaged frontal cortex, where one's conscience is thought to reside. </div></div>Terrible to post something like this.Read the good book. </div></div>

A sound suggestion JohnnyD.

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div> No they are bad.When i first came here hondo warned me of wolfdancer.Then hondo turned on me when he found out i was black.Hondo posts all the time about the klan.He just wants to scare me it's for no other purpose. </div></div>

You learn quickly JohnnyD. Fear not.

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you engage in such malicious activity it is always advisable to make sure that the individual who is on the receiving end does not have the capability to up the anti and cause major strife and pain to the offending individuals. </div></div>

</div></div>

Threats of personal violence? Imagining things much?

Hondo was never threatened, that's a lie, and it seems that you're one of the gullible folks over here falling for it/them. Why don't you ask Hondo about how he'd like for some of the very folks who were supposed to be threatening him to come meet "him and some of his boys from WV."

The ignorance and irony in some of the posts here is just downright comical.</div></div>

I offered to meet him in front of his own house so that his friends, family, and neighbors could witness our exchange of opinions.

That was following his offer to meet "ANYWHERE AND ANY TIME" was made.

His reply was an offer to meet in some West Virginia saloon where ... by his own admission ... hondo's friends all get together and talk about how much they hate folks such as JohnnyD and myself.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should be finished here by the end of the working day, by request and concern. Hope that removes any threats...although I am still a Baptized Catholic, and a registered Democrat...(is that 2 strikes?)
I'd suggest to Hondo that he also quit posting here, since your post about him sounds a little ominous to me.
</div></div>Imagination is a wonderful thing when combined with common sense.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should be finished here by the end of the working day, by request and concern. Hope that removes any threats...although I am still a Baptized Catholic, and a registered Democrat...(is that 2 strikes?)
</div></div>Don't listen to hondo.You are your own person .Think for yourself.Jesus loves you.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:02 AM
Wolfie, dub knows that.
It just suits his purpose to ignore it.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:05 AM
I couldn't agree more, Sev.

Of course, when I pointed out to Wilson that lamas and ugo
had crossed the line, Wilson tossed me shortly after.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
ugo, for one, appears to have some seriopus mental health issues
and is not stable.

I also feel that dub and punter are capable of going off the deep end.

I do not feel that Sev belongs in the same category as those
"gentlemen."

For one thing, Sev has a sense of humor.

punter and ugo are just filled with hate.
I could see both as guards at Dachau.
dub's idea of humor is mocking those who disagree with him.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are talking about verbal responses not a gun fight at the OK Coral.

You really must be both paranoid and neurotic if you actually believe I was alluding to physical violence.

It explains why you libs want to try and control every possible aspect of existence that causes you fear.

Hondo had a fight with Larry. Both were fluffing their plumage. There was a date and place for settling the score. Then somebody backed down or some such. As I recall there were no posts on AZ threatening the lives of either Hondo or his family. </div></div>

Very true. dub backed down. No big surprise there.
Most internet bullies are cowards.

It has come to my attention by some of the real conservatives on AZ that dub, ugo, punter, and slide rule might also
be posting on some dangerous hate sites and, thus, affiliated with these groups.

It has become apparent to me that I have really pizzed off some
potentially dangerous people and so I am not responding to any of their baits.

No good can come of it, Sev.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:23 AM
I offered the Midtown Lounge to shoot some pool , have some beer, and talk.

He replied that he was scared to go there.

But in an earlier post he said he had been there, knew the owner, and really liked the place.

Trust me, dub would rather keep his distance and taunt and bait me.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:26 AM
What about it, Johnny? Did I get anything wrong? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Please point out any errors.

Thanks. Hondo and Jesus and Johnny Walker love you, bro.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:28 AM
Thank you, Johnny. God bless you.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a little too harsh....I doubt that they barred their best customer, at the corner bar..... </div></div>

Wolfie, if you owned a bar, would you want Johnny in it?

Drunk out of his mind, loud, barfing, crying, telling everyone
Jesus loves them.

Think about it, friend.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about it, Johnny? Did I get anything wrong? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Thanks. Hondo and Jesus and Johnny Walker love you, bro. </div></div>I have read all your posts.In several posts you mentioned bible study and that you teach bible study.Then finally you state you are not a bible study teacher.That is just one of the MANY of your lies.You asked for one there it is.You mock religion.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a little too harsh....I doubt that they barred their best customer, at the corner bar..... </div></div>

Wolfie, if you owned a bar, would you want Johnny in it?

Drunk out of his mind, loud, barfing, crying, telling everyone
Jesus loves them.

Think about it, friend. </div></div>The truth will set you free.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I ever reach your level of inhumanity...I'll "off" myself.
I know you can't help yourself to not being that way, what with your damaged frontal cortex, where one's conscience is thought to reside. </div></div>Terrible to post something like this.Read the good book. </div></div>

Almost as bad as telling someone you don't know ,that they were a terrible teacher when it was their life's work?

Do you think God approves of the hate you spread on this forum?

You have judged my faith, my life's work.

Read the Good Book, Johnny.

God has un-conditional love but you have to be an abomination in His eyes.

I pray that you get the help you so desperately need, brother.

May I suggest Alcoholics Anonymous as a start?

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I offered the Midtown Lounge to shoot some pool , have some beer, and talk.

He replied that he was scared to go there.

But in an earlier post he said he had been there, knew the owner, and really liked the place.

Trust me, dub would rather keep his distance and taunt and bait me. </div></div>

dub then wanted to come to my house but, of course, I had to protect my family.

I offered to go to his house and I'm sure you know the response to that.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about it, Johnny? Did I get anything wrong? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Thanks. Hondo and Jesus and Johnny Walker love you, bro. </div></div>I have read all your posts.In several posts you mentioned bible study and that you teach bible study.Then finally you state you are not a bible study teacher.That is just one of the MANY of your lies.You asked for one there it is.You mock religion.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

So in other words my description of you was accurate?

hondo
03-18-2010, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div> No they are bad.When i first came here hondo warned me of wolfdancer.Then hondo turned on me when he found out i was black.Hondo posts all the time about the klan.He just wants to scare me it's for no other purpose. </div></div>

No, brother dub, our Johnny has apparently never heard of Christian forgiveness.
He will be judged.
I'll pray for our Johnny, dub. Will you?

LWW
03-18-2010, 12:07 PM
That's 64 ... do I hear 65?

LWW

ugotda7
03-18-2010, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ugo, for one, appears to have some seriopus mental health issues
and is not stable.

I also feel that dub and punter are capable of going off the deep end.

I do not feel that Sev belongs in the same category as those
"gentlemen."

For one thing, Sev has a sense of humor.

punter and ugo are just filled with hate.
I could see both as guards at Dachau.
dub's idea of humor is mocking those who disagree with him. </div></div>

If by hate you mean correcting your continuous lies then you are indeed correct.

ugotda7
03-18-2010, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't agree more, Sev.

Of course, when I pointed out to Wilson that lamas and ugo
had crossed the line, Wilson tossed me shortly after. </div></div>

Yeah, it's our fault that you kept acting like an ass so got tossed like you should have a long time ago.

I have an idea - go to your bathroom, outhouse, whatever they have in WV, look in the mirror, and tell the person you see "you've got problems and need some help." And then go get some help.

ugotda7
03-18-2010, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are talking about verbal responses not a gun fight at the OK Coral.

Hondo had a fight with Larry. Both were fluffing their plumage. There was a date and place for settling the score. Then somebody backed down or some such. As I recall there were no posts on AZ threatening the lives of either Hondo or his family. </div></div>

Very true. dub backed down. No big surprise there.
Most internet bullies are cowards.

It has come to my attention by some of the real conservatives on AZ that dub, ugo, punter, and slide rule might also
be posting on some dangerous hate sites and, thus, affiliated with these groups.

It has become apparent to me that I have really pizzed off some
potentially dangerous people and so I am not responding to any of their baits.

No good can come of it, Sev. </div></div>

Got anything to back up these statements coming out of your ass? If not you're just demonstrating again that you're nothing but a liar. But hey, that's what you do, so go ahead and keep driving on with what you do best.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about it, Johnny? Did I get anything wrong? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Thanks. Hondo and Jesus and Johnny Walker love you, bro. </div></div>I have read all your posts.In several posts you mentioned bible study and that you teach bible study.Then finally you state you are not a bible study teacher.That is just one of the MANY of your lies.You asked for one there it is.You mock religion.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

So in other words my description of you was accurate? </div></div>In your own words you are a liar.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

No, brother dub, our Johnny has apparently never heard of Christian forgiveness.
He will be judged.
I'll pray for our Johnny, dub. Will you? [/quote I went back and looked at all your posts and you ask for forgiveness about twice a week.You seem to always want to be a victim.You have much hatred in you.You need a mental health evaluation immediately.I pray that you will have the courage and strength to get an evaluation.
I can only imagine what you have you done to those poor lil fish that you so brutaly let the water freeze.You care about no one not even yourself.I envision you with your white cone head on holding a flaming torch that you call hate.
The truth will set you free.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's 64 ... do I hear 65?

LWW </div></div>It just never ends.The truth will set hondo free.

LWW
03-18-2010, 04:18 PM
He knows he's not being honest ... but so does everyone else.

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You care about no one not even yourself.</div></div>

Research back to his auto accident.

He admits he caused the injury of others ... yet the only concerns he voiced was for himself and woe is hondo that he might not get back as nice a car as he had before.

LWW

hondo
03-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Brother Johnny, brace yourself.
I have no fish.
I have never had fish.
I NEVER said I had any fish.
You'll NEVER find a post where I said I did.

Jesus doesn't like liars, Johnny.

Johnny, you can continue to get drunk and urinate on yourself.
You can continue to have little trysts in the men's room.
You can continue to worship false idols like sir dub.
You can call me a bad teacher.
You can say I'm not a Christian.

But, Johnny, Jesus reads your words of hate, and
you will be judged, my brother.

I'll be praying for you, my brother.
I asked our brother in Christ, sir dub, to pray for you but
he refused.

I'm your real friend, Brother Johnny.
I'm not going to lie to you and laugh behind your back
like those neo-cons sir dub and ugo.

Wake up, young man, and come to the Light.

Sev
03-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Vegas odds are 6:1 we get to page 10

hondo
03-18-2010, 05:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

He will be judged.
I'll pray for our Johnny, dub. Will you? [/quote I envision you with your white cone head on holding a flaming torch that you call hate.
</div></div>

This sentence particularly disturbed me.
Perhaps you didn't know but I have a son living in NYC who
I love very much who has a black mother.Most AZers knew this
but dub won't allow you on AZ. I have asked him several times.
Her ( my son's mother) uncle, Cooley, was my best friend.

I know you are just some white nerdy semi-literate punk
posing as a black, retired engineer, but when you
spread your hate on these forums, you shame yourself.

sir dub is mildly amused at your moronic ramblings and
he uses you to annoy Wolfie and me while laughing behind your back.
Heck, he wouldn't even pray with me that you overcome your alcohol addictions. And THAT is your only friend on here?

How sad. I'll be your friend and pray for you, brother Johnny,
if you stop with the hate posts.
Fair enough?

hondo
03-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Every time I try to get out they pull me back in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 05:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother Johnny, brace yourself.
I have no fish.
I have never had fish.

he refused.

Wake up, young man, and come to the Light. </div></div>Lies all lies.You told me about wolfdancer being bad then i see you turned on everyone including me.Your racist and bigoted posts have me in hiding.You are the klan that you speak of.I now fear for my life.Thank you to all the wonderful people for your pm's encouraging me to be strong and to have faith during this terrible ordeal.The truth will set you free hondo.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 05:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time I try to get out they pull me back in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div> Now you lie to mr.sev.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother Johnny, brace yourself.
I have no fish.
I have never had fish.

he refused.

Wake up, young man, and come to the Light. </div></div>The ramblings of a very disturbed racist.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You care about no one not even yourself.</div></div>

Research back to his auto accident.

He admits he caused the injury of others ... yet the only concerns he voiced was for himself and woe is hondo that he might not get back as nice a car as he had before.

LWW </div></div> Myself and others have done as you requested and as usual you have exposed yet another scandal.
They don't call you "The Mythe Slayer"for nothing.Again you have earned the respect of everyone.

hondo
03-18-2010, 05:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

He will be judged.
I'll pray for our Johnny, dub. Will you? [/quote I envision you with your white cone head on holding a flaming torch that you call hate.
</div></div>

Heck, he wouldn't even pray with me that you overcome your alcohol addictions. And THAT is your only friend on here?

Fair enough? </div></div>

Bump for Johnny.
I notice that you choose to skip over this post.
Wonder why?

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]I hope you can forgive them JohnnyD.

He will be judged.
</div></div>

Fair enough? </div></div>

Bump for Johnny.
I notice that you choose to skip over this post.
Wonder why? </div></div>Because you do not have a son by a black woman.You are trying to play victim again.Why do you lie? You are posing as a retired teacher.No teacher would have the hate that you do.Shame,shame,shame.
You are a racist.
Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
03-18-2010, 07:22 PM
What religion is that...the church of lww?
Take your sad story to the admin here....

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What religion is that...the church of lww?
</div></div> You are doing well in life.You are improving,cursing alot less.I am so proud of you and happy my prayers for you were answered.
Another toast to you young man with the finest Irish scotch that i have.Cheers i say.
Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
03-18-2010, 08:00 PM
are you this dim-witted in real life....or is your clown act here, and obsequiousness, subservience .....penance for your past sins?
Personally....I think you spend too much time on the internet, and too little time drinking Scotch.....bear in mind the old song (jes change the wording slightly):
"In Heaven, there is no beer
That's why we drink it here!!!"

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you this dim-witted in real life....or is your clown act here, and obsequiousness, subservience .....penance for your past sins?
Personally....I think you spend too much time on the internet, and too little time drinking Scotch.....bear in mind the old song (jes change the wording slightly):
That's why we drink it here!!!" </div></div>At least you left the cursing out.I am so very proud of you.In HEAVEN there is scotch!I leave the important decisions in life to you "highly"educated people of the younger generation.
Now young man onward to the finest scotch.Have a wonderful evening reading the good book and knowing Jesus loves all.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you this dim-witted in real life....or is your clown act here, and obsequiousness, subservience .....penance for your past sins?
That's why we drink it here!!!" </div></div>
I know you are wondering what i am drinking tonight?Well young man it is Tullamore Dew.Have you ever heard of it?It is easily drinkable.Subtle,smooth with a pleasant maliness.A lemon grass finish and gently appetising.
Now young man off i go to the fox hunt,tally ho i say tally ho.
Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
03-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I believe the Lord does love me for I lack the hatreds that I read daily on this site, and the vainglory, of your good friend.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe the Lord does love me for I lack the hatreds that I read daily on this site, and the vainglory, of your good friend. </div></div>Hondo is NOT my friend.My prayers have been answered YOU ARE HEALED ! Now yet another toast with Tullamore Dew in your name and for all you folks from the younger generation.What a wonderful person you are.Jesus has shined his love on you.Have the most pleasant evening of your life young man.

Sev
03-18-2010, 08:55 PM
I know of this Tullymore. I hear is quite good.

Sev
03-18-2010, 08:56 PM
<span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Page 10!!!</span></span>

Woo Hoo!! Vegas wins!!!

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Page 10!!!</span></span>

Woo Hoo!! Vegas wins!!! </div></div>Woo Hoo mr.Sev is rich ! Woo Hoo.More Tullamore,who hoo,tally ho.Jesus loves you.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Brother Johnny, I pity you.
Such a sad, lonely guy.

Your only 'friend" on here mocks you and
uses you.

I'll be your friend, Johnny.

It breaks my heart to see you like this.

I mean it, friend.
I'm not mad at you for all the hateful things you've said about me.
Questioning my faith, my family , my life work, my integrity.

I know you just enjoy the spotlight and dub has put you up to a lot of this.

If you'll just reflect briefly, you'll realize that no true Christian should ever say the terrible things you've said about another brother in Christ.
The terrible accusations.
I forgive you, brother.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What religion is that...the church of lww?
</div></div>

I too am curious as to what Johnny thinks his faith is.
He's accused me of not being a Christian.
Nobody in my church would ever judge a fellow soul in such a way.

He says I'm lying about my profession, my family, every thing I say, and yet several posters on these forums know me personally.
He knows nothing of me.

How can he possibly think God can condone his behavior on here?

We all understand that dub is a wolf ( no offense) in sheep's clothing, but it's sad to see how he has manipulated this little guy.

We've tried to reach him, Wolfie, but he seems incapable of rational behavior.

If I could get Johnny to see the Light and turn away from
hate mongers like sir dub, I would be very pleased.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Finally a decent post. I'm proud of you, Johnny.

You can do it, friend. I'm pulling for you.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:50 PM
No beer in Heaven!!!!

Why do you make me question my faith like this, Wolfie? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 09:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally a decent post. I'm proud of you, Johnny.

You can do it, friend. I'm pulling for you. </div></div>Now tell tell the truth.The truth will set you free.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:51 PM
I have to agree with Johnny on this one.

Another strong post, my friend.

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe the Lord does love me for I lack the hatreds that I read daily on this site, and the vainglory, of your good friend. </div></div>

Indeed the Lord loves you, Wolfie, as do many of the regulars on here.

You ain't bad at all for an Irishman. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
03-18-2010, 09:54 PM
I am indeed your friend nd I love you, Johnny.

I've never tried Tullamore Dew. How does it compare with other top scotches.

hondo
03-18-2010, 10:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Page 10!!!</span></span>

Woo Hoo!! Vegas wins!!! </div></div>

Remember, my friend, not all of these posts are mine.

Brother Johnny seems to think you won a lot of money.

Get a bottle of JW Blue and all past transgressions will be forgiven.

Perhaps you and I and Johnny and Wolfie can get together
and get Blue?

No dub or ugo though.
I want this experience to be pleasant.
I am concerned about certain affiliations those two may have and Brother Johnny may not be safe in their company.

hondo
03-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Yes, read the post, Johnny.
and compare what I actually said to sir dub's terrible, hateful lying rendition.

Would you do that, Johnny?

hondo
03-18-2010, 10:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally a decent post. I'm proud of you, Johnny.

You can do it, friend. I'm pulling for you. </div></div>Now tell tell the truth.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Note to sir dub: This is not an accusation, simply a query.

Johnny, do you post on AZ under the name " Cuejoey"?

Your intellectual capacities seem quite similar.
Wouldn't you agree, sir dub?

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 10:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, read the post, Johnny.
and compare what I actually said to sir dub's terrible, hateful lying rendition.

Would you do that, Johnny?

The truth will set you free. </div></div> He tells the truth.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 10:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally a decent post. I'm proud of you, Johnny.

You can do it, friend. I'm pulling for you. </div></div>Now tell tell the truth.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Note to sir dub: This is not an accusation, simply a query.

Johnny, do you post on AZ under the name " Cuejoey"?

Your intellectual capacities seem quite similar.
Wouldn't you agree, sir dub? </div></div>Not registered.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 10:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am indeed your friend nd I love you, Johnny.

I've never tried Tullamore Dew. How does it compare with other top scotches. </div></div>You lie too much to be my friend.Expensive but worth it.

hondo
03-18-2010, 10:47 PM
So you choose ignorance over actually reading the post.

Johnny, how can I defend myself when you simply post unsubstantiated hate?

Have you no integrity at all, friend?

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 11:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you choose ignorance over actually reading the post.

Johnny, how can I defend myself when you simply post unsubstantiated hate?

Have you no integrity at all, friend? </div></div>Hondo i have read his posts and YOUR posts.You have lost credibility if ever you had it.You should have just admitted your wrong doing and quit trying to blame everything on everyone else.
Sit down read the good book while drinking a fine Irish scotch of your choice.Clear your mind of the evil thoughts that you have and get on with life.Jesus loves you.

LWW
03-19-2010, 01:55 AM
Seventy six of them are.

LWW

LWW
03-19-2010, 01:57 AM
Make that 79.

Do I hear 80?

LWW

hondo
03-19-2010, 04:55 AM
So, what did I say about that accident, Johnny?
What's that? You don't know?

The Lord hates liars, Brother Johnny.

I'll continue to pray that you wake up and see the light, my brother.
Ignorance is not a virtue.