PDA

View Full Version : My new pool club

Pask
03-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Hello all,

Yesterday, I went to Nantes, to visit the big pool hall (Le Wilton) out there, and guys of the pool club I'll join next season.

This pool room is awsome! There are 8 US pool tables (9-foot Brunswicks), 19 UK pool tables, 2 billiard tables and 1 snooker table (10-foot I guess, not 12 for sure). There are also some poker tables (but no money bets are permitted, law is very strict regarding gambling in France). The bar corner is also very good looking, and there are kind of lounge rooms with armchairs here and there. In addition to the pool hall, there's also a disco next to it.

This place is very nice and I feel like I'm in a genuine pool room when I play there. Players (whatever billiards game) and the club are serious and motivated regarding official competitions. Guys of the US pool club are beginners, some of my level. But they really enjoy US pool and have welcomed me in their club. My coach is there now as well, and he is the only top player in the region. I think I'll enjoy very much competing for this club next season. When I see a place and players like that, it gives me hope for US pool popularity in the future in France. In Nantes region, people mostly play UK pool (English 8-ball or also known as Black Ball). But as there are 8 US pool tables there, and guys of the club playing it, people tend naturally to play US pool, even for fun. It is logical : if the more players people see, the more they will go for it. That's what guys in my pool room in Tours haven't understood. How can they attract people to US pool with only one table in the room, only one serious player (me) and lots of UK pool around? Whatever, I don't care, I'll play for Le Wilton, Nantes next season! Then I'll keep training here in Tours, and will go to Nantes some days each month, to practice or play competition.

Anyway, here are some pics of my new pool hall :

http://www.wiltons-club.com/images/b3.jpg
Brunswicks!!!

http://www.wiltons-club.com/images/b4.jpg
UK pool tables

http://www.wiltons-club.com/images/l2.jpg
Lounge corner

http://www.wiltons-club.com/images/l7.jpg
Another lounge corner

http://www.wiltons-club.com/images/p3.jpg
The bar

1Time
03-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Obviously not a pool hall for serious shooters, but a nice looking wanna be.

Rich R.
03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously not a pool hall for serious shooters, but a nice looking wanna be. </div></div>
Why isn't this a pool hall for serious shooters?
Are you saying that serious shooters can't play in a nice place?

I consider myself a serious shooter and I wish I could play in a place that nice.

Fran Crimi
03-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Wow. What a beautiful place. Looks like they put a lot of care into setting it up. Have fun there.

1Time
03-15-2010, 12:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why isn't this a pool hall for serious shooters?</div></div>It's a wanna be pool hall, obviously targeting wanna be players. In comparison you would get the serious players with better table cloth color, better table lighting, better floor coloring, and better spacing between the tables. Add to that better consideration for the effect the sound system and the other customers would have on the playing area / players, and possibly add higher quality pool balls and table cloth. That would would be a pool hall for serious pool players.

1Time
03-15-2010, 12:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. What a beautiful place. Looks like they put a lot of care into setting it up. Have fun there. </div></div>Looks to me like they didn't ask enough serious pool players for advice.

Qtec
03-15-2010, 07:05 AM
What is a serious player?

In our club ALL members who are playing with a team can play the WHOLE day on Sunday for €3! The average bill is under €12!
If you have only serious players you will go bust.

Q

1Time
03-15-2010, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is a serious player? </div></div>I just answered this. It's a player who would choose a pool hall like I described in a previous post over the wanna be pool hall pictured in the original post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have only serious players you will go bust.</div></div>Irrelevant. If a pool hall is provided that serious pool players would prefer, that of course would not exclude others.

gabeski
03-15-2010, 01:36 PM
1Time, it seems to me you are kind of snobish about what you consider a pool room for serious players. IMHO all of the seroius players would appreciate a place like this. Our local hall is ok, but the tables haven't been recovered in about four or five years (and this iss with a lot of play). Sometimes you have to learn to play on other colors than green.

Qtec
03-16-2010, 07:29 AM
You didn't answer the Q. Are you saying that just deciding not to play on purple cloths makes you a serious player?

Qtec

Rich R.
03-16-2010, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why isn't this a pool hall for serious shooters?</div></div>It's a wanna be pool hall, obviously targeting wanna be players. In comparison you would get the serious players with better table cloth color,
<span style="color: #FF0000">After examining the photos, some of the cloth appears to be red but others appear to be standard green or tournament blue which is a color I enjoy playing on. </span>
better table lighting,
<span style="color: #FF0000"> There appears to be 3 or 4 lamps over most tables. No, it is not the huge fluorescent lights, but it is more than enough. </span>
better floor coloring,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Who looks at the floor while playing? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </span>
and better spacing between the tables.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Spacing is very difficult to determine from photos. If it is a long lens, it will compress distances. </span>
Add to that better consideration for the effect the sound system and the other customers would have on the playing area / players,
<span style="color: #FF0000">You will have to explain to me how you can tell anything about the sound system from a handful of photos. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </span>
and possibly add higher quality pool balls and table cloth.
<span style="color: #FF0000">You will also have to explain to me how you can tell the quality of the balls and cloth from these photos. I don't see a ball and I can't tell what brand of cloth is on the tables. </span>
That would would be a pool hall for serious pool players. </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I think you are making a lot of assumptions about this room from a handful of photos. Although you could be right on some of the points, you could be very wrong also. </span>

Fran Crimi
03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
This is obviously a progression. According to Pask's post, this is a step in the direction of putting more focus on U.S. type pool play in France. I think that's great progress. As for the layout, I'm sure it's a comfortable layout to what they are used to as far as competing goes in that region. I could be wrong but I doubt they'd allow a bunch of loud-mouthed woofers who won't even spring for a cup of coffee hanging around telling them what to do.

Pask
03-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Well I guess it's time for me to give my reply, as the first concerned here.

First off, fun is part of pool and billiards, maybe one of the most important to enjoy and even to improve the game. Because, pool remains a game first, so entertainment and recreation are part of it. And to my mind, a 'serious' player is a player that enjoys pool game and enjoy sharing his enjoyment with other players, whether they would be serious, occasional, any level or wanna-be. Instead there aren't serious but rather boring players. The popularity of pool, and in France in particular, really need to attract people and a place like that has been set up in that purpose. Also, don't worry, even if I have fun, when I play I'm calm, focused, and silent - looking very serious indeed.

Secondly, it's easy to judge just by looking at pictures, and it is also easy to ignore the background of course. The owner of this pool room invested alot to change the layout, to make it more attractive, from billiards table layout to the look of the bar and lounge corners etc. Also, he's been doing his best to give 'serious' pool players (guys of the club, with no commercial purpose) to play in the best conditions available regarding the equipment and its care, lockers, balls for club members only (Aramith Super Pro) and for official tournaments (Aramith Super Pro TV), special rates for club members, including free training on some evenings and Sunday from the opening to the closing, always a pool table available for a club member so you are never stranded when getting there even on full-house nights. The first time I went there was last December for an 8-ball friendly tournament. I didn't know anyone. I came all the way from Tours (about 2-hour train ride) and was warmly welcome. When I returned there, it was on Sunday 2 weeks ago and even if I didn't take a card there that day, I had a special price for playing and the owner (not the club president, the boss of the hall who don't do competition) offered me some free hours and drinks. No-one looked at me from head to toes, or my cues to make preconceived ideas on my level or my would-be 'seriousness' (and neither did I) : we just played pool that's all. Because, after all, all business is on the table at that game. Sure it isn't perfect because simply pristine isn't of the real world, and also because the owner isn't Rockefeller. And so far, I think he's done the best he can : he invested for commercial purpose but didn't forget club players, competitors for the official championships, 'serious' players. Don't forget that without players to promote the game, it will die. I returned there last Sunday and took a member card. And I tell you what, I took the card before leaving, that is to say that from 4.30PM to 9 PM I played for free, even if I hadn't offficially suscribed yet. You don't find such a welcome in many commercial places here. I stopped competiting in Tours because the owners of the pool hall here don't care about players but business and money only - and their pool hall looks crap by the way. I've also stopped competing here because guys of this club don't care about US pool and don't take it seriously and don't respect the players and the game because for instance they play poker and make noise next to you when you play an official match to get qualified for next championship's stage. By the way, these blokes think they are serious snooker/UK pool players...

Thirdly, I'm certainly not a high-end player but I know pool a little bit, am very dedicated to the game and its advertising, and I guess I know more about the game and its techniques than most of 'serious players'. So, don't consider me as one if you like and you're always welcome anytime on pool table, whether the felt is purple, green, blue or plaid, and whatever the place! Because whatever you can say, once again, all business is on the table /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

See ya in Nantes, a comfortable armchair is waiting for you - and pretty waitresses for 'fun' players /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Pask
03-16-2010, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why isn't this a pool hall for serious shooters?</div></div>It's a wanna be pool hall, obviously targeting wanna be players. In comparison you would get the serious players with better table cloth color,
<span style="color: #FF0000">After examining the photos, some of the cloth appears to be red but others appear to be standard green or tournament blue which is a color I enjoy playing on. </span>
better table lighting,
<span style="color: #FF0000"> There appears to be 3 or 4 lamps over most tables. No, it is not the huge fluorescent lights, but it is more than enough. </span>
better floor coloring,
<span style="color: #FF0000">Who looks at the floor while playing? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Spacing is very difficult to determine from photos. If it is a long lens, it will compress distances. </span>
Add to that better consideration for the effect the sound system and the other customers would have on the playing area / players,
<span style="color: #FF0000">You will have to explain to me how you can tell anything about the sound system from a handful of photos. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">You will also have to explain to me how you can tell the quality of the balls and cloth from these photos. I don't see a ball and I can't tell what brand of cloth is on the tables. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">I think you are making a lot of assumptions about this room from a handful of photos. Although you could be right on some of the points, you could be very wrong also. </span> </div></div>

Red cloth is on US pool tables only. Green is on snooker and UK pool talbes, kinda green-blue on billiard tables. This red is OK, doesn't disturb my game.

The lighting over tables is one of the best I've experienced. It's not neon but lamps. It's bright but warm light that doesn't make your eyes tired. And it doesn't make felt color flash out like with neons. For the rest of lighting all over the place, it doesn't interfere with tables lights nor your game.

Balls are Aramtih standard (used) balls for 'wanna-be', common people, brand new (and cleaned) Aramith Super Pro balls (the set with single-dot CB), and TV version (flashy colors and multi-dotted CB like on most pro tournaments) for competitions.

Sound system? It rooooocks! Any kind of easy-listening music on full-house evenings, but you can listen to lower volume music on afternoons, and even jazz. No music or just at light volume for official competitions.

The space between tables is correct. Sometimes you have to watch your back or push a chair before shooting, but you're never disturbed when getting in stroke. I've never seen a pool hall with a perfect spacing so far anyway. Also, the owner had changed the tables layout to maximize playing comfort (regarding spacing, sounds and light as well).

Customers around me don't disturb me. Pool is a show and I can't blame people around as this is a fun place as well.

So, I guess Rich is right : too many (wrong) assumptions...

1Time
03-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Qtec, This should be obvious to most readers, but just in case you're not intentionally behaving like a troll and thread crapping, I will answer this one more time to help you understand and bring you up to speed for this discussion.

Within the context of this thread and for the purpose of this discussion, what I meant by a serious pool player is as I already stated. Read my quote below.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a player who would choose a pool hall like I described in a previous post over the wanna be pool hall pictured in the original post.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You didn't answer the Q. Are you saying that just deciding not to play on purple cloths makes you a serious player?

Qtec </div></div>

1Time
03-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Irrelevant. Like I already stated... if there was a pool hall near by with the considerations that I sited, serious pool players would prefer that pool hall over the wanna be pool hall pictured in the original post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gabeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 1Time, it seems to me you are kind of snobish about what you consider a pool room for serious players. IMHO all of the seroius players would appreciate a place like this. Our local hall is ok, but the tables haven't been recovered in about four or five years (and this iss with a lot of play). Sometimes you have to learn to play on other colors than green. </div></div>

1Time
03-16-2010, 03:58 PM
<span style="color: #00ffff">Try learning the proper use of the quote function. Until you practice that simple function, I won't consider your input worth my time to read.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why isn't this a pool hall for serious shooters?</div></div>It's a wanna be pool hall, obviously targeting wanna be players. In comparison you would get the serious players with better table cloth color,
better table lighting,
better floor coloring,
<span style="color: #FF0000">I think you are making a lot of assumptions about this room from a handful of photos. Although you could be right on some of the points, you could be very wrong also. </span> </div></div>

1Time
03-16-2010, 04:03 PM
I agree. They instead should have better considered the input of a few more serious players (for the reasons I posted earlier).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is obviously a progression. According to Pask's post, this is a step in the direction of putting more focus on U.S. type pool play in France. I think that's great progress. As for the layout, I'm sure it's a comfortable layout to what they are used to as far as competing goes in that region. I could be wrong but I doubt they'd allow a bunch of loud-mouthed woofers who won't even spring for a cup of coffee hanging around telling them what to do. </div></div>

Pask
03-16-2010, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. They instead should have better considered the input of a few more serious players (for the reasons I posted earlier).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran Crimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is obviously a progression. According to Pask's post, this is a step in the direction of putting more focus on U.S. type pool play in France. I think that's great progress. As for the layout, I'm sure it's a comfortable layout to what they are used to as far as competing goes in that region. I could be wrong but I doubt they'd allow a bunch of loud-mouthed woofers who won't even spring for a cup of coffee hanging around telling them what to do. </div></div> </div></div>

Alright alright... So, you think serious players wouldn't go to a place like that? well, I should go and ask my doc to order me medications agains halluciantions then. Cuz I had a vision last time I went to Paris to play the Open de Paris... it was at the LBC94 (http://www.lcb94.fr), one of the pool hall most dedicated to US pool promotion. And it's settled in a... former hangar, with less lavish decoration than at the Wilton. The night before Day 1, I went there with my coach to play and try the tables (about 20 Dynamics, with pro Aramtih balls and high tech lighting, plus one TV table set up on purpose). So the night before, the hall was open to anyone, with high boom-boom music, flash lights, a bit like in... a disco. And guess who I saw in the flesh playing pool when entering and getting upstairs? Niels Fejen and his girlfriend. But I should have mistaken, Fejen is a serious player as far as I know. So he shouldn't have been in a wanna-be pool hall the night before a tournament offering €4000 to the winner. And he was in casual clothes, not very serious. And moreover, the room was full house, hundreds of people, and many of them weren't players registered to the open but... wanna-bes. But I should have had just a vision, due to the car ride before... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Ah, another thing I should tell the doc. On the day after (qualys), when I was warming up for my first match, a player who was behind me and playing his match, stopped playing while he was getting in stroke. He thought he would have risked bumping me and disturbing me because of lack of space between our two tables maybe. You know spacing isn't that good in wanna-be rooms... I realized at the same time I could bump and disturb his play so I stopped before shooting and turned back to apologize in case (fun players can have a few good manners left...). I thought this player was... Oliver Ortmann... but I guess I should have been mistaken again. Ortmann is a serious player! And he insisted to let me play my shot. No I guess I dreamt again. And I also saw Neils Fejen again at the same moment playing a match on the table on the other side. And he also sat down next to my table after to watch my game. But it was my first big event, so maybe I just had visions, serious players don't go for wanna-be pool.....

Oh last thing : this club in Paris organizes Eurotour opens... but it's not a serious tour maybe... look at the pics on the website of LBC94 pool hall, it can't suit to serious players....

wolfdancer
03-16-2010, 06:27 PM
It looks like a great room!!, and it can, and will, survive without any "serious" players, just as bowling alleys survive without 200 avg bowlers, and Golf Courses make it with most people not breaking 90.
The "big spenders" are recreational players, at all of the above.
You have to squeeze hard to get a $1 out of a "serious" player....
Did I mention....nice room!!! Hope they do well, and it would be nice to see pool catch on there...although....it was kind of "painful" to see, in the first room that I worked in.....all those billiard tables being converted to pool tables....kind of like removing a link with the great players, billiard players, from the past. I remember seeing pix of an old room in Detroit, 90 some billiard tables...
pool=trouble (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI)

Pask
03-17-2010, 03:23 AM
Billiard (caroms), that is called in French billard français ("French billiard") is still popular here, but mostly as a sport. I mean you won't find many billiard tables (the average is two tables for a pool hall like this) in a 'commercial' pool hall nor many players ('serious' or occasional). But there are still many billiard clubs, spread among billiard rooms only dedicated to competition, mostly financially supported by public local funds. So billiard still has many competitors regesitered to the French Billiards Federation compared to US pool. But it is not popular as it has nearly disappeared from commercial pool halls.

One of the main reasons is that many carom players (not all players of course, but still some) think this game is true billiard, and that all the rest, which is pocket billards (US/UK pool, snooker) isn't billiard but recreation. This kind of players, by the way, think they are 'serious'. But they don't really get involve in billiard promotion actually. Just because they prefer staying in their little world apart from other players, locked in their rooms.

Before joining the Air Force, and before I had to stop competition for a long time, my first pool club in Bordeaux was firstly a billiard club. When I got there the first time, I remember there was only one US pool table (7 foot) and 6 billiard tables (4 x 2.60m and 2 x 3.10m for 3-cushion matches). There were a few 'serious' (and boring, intolerant) players there, one of them was in 3-cushion master category, and played really well. It's funny because these guys mostly played or trained alone. Even other billiard payers rarely played them... whereas they would gently accept to play pool sometimes, by curiosity regarding the game or for fun.

My first coach, the one who taught me the basics for US pool was first... a billiard player! He did consider pool as a billiard game, and he still plays it for official competition and is very involved in pool within the Federation. Thank to him and other players (pool and billiard), we managed to remove the small pool table, and get two 9-foot pool tables in that club. Then people started to come more often, occasional players I mean. The club got more members for both games, and the room owner earned more money. Then a billiard table was changed for a third pool table. When I left the club there were 4 competition pool tables, and tournaments were organized. And pool players kept getting along with carom players, except the 'serious' ones who kept playing alone in their corner.

Also, still in that club, we also sometimes organized friendly fun tournaments for club members only, that consisted of a mix of pool and billiard : team pool vs team carom. We played 9-ball and carom (free game, the simplest carom game, don't know the right name for it in English, la libre in French). Matches were played with handicaps, in order to make people enjoy the competition. The purpose was to make carom and pool player discover each others' games. This way, carom players could realize that pool require as much technique as carom, and that it is a genuine billiard game, that can be serious and also for recreation. On the other hand, pool players could realize that you can also have fun playing caroms, that it's not a boring 'serious' game.

Rich R.
03-17-2010, 06:51 AM
<span style="color: #FF0000">I altered the quote function on purpose to comment on your points one at a time with no confusion. I'm sorry if that was a little over your head.
All you have to say is that you are wrong and the rest of us are right about this room. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #00ffff">Try learning the proper use of the quote function. Until you practice that simple function, I won't consider your input worth my time to read.</span>

better table lighting,
better floor coloring,
<span style="color: #FF0000">I think you are making a lot of assumptions about this room from a handful of photos. Although you could be right on some of the points, you could be very wrong also. </span> </div></div> </div></div>

bradb
03-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Pask, ignore some of the silly comments that get posted on here sometimes by a rare few. Thats obviously a place any player would love to play, pro or amatuer.

After you've posted here for a while you will be able to tell who the players are by their commentary and be able to speak to just them for worth while discussion of pool.

-Brad

Pask
03-17-2010, 03:42 PM
You're right Brad. I'm usually calm, discreet and don't go for arguments - and arguing wasn't my purpose when replying. I just felt kinda insulted in a way. Even if I think this person didn't really measured that his posts could hurt me as a player. And I've been doing so much my way to make pool rise up here that I felt it was unfair to get such comments from him. That said, I obviously assume that a pool hall layout is also a matter of personnal tastes.

I just wanted to show him that he was wrong, but not to the point to yell and fight if you see what I mean. And, by the way, he's still always welcome to my club, and I'll appriciate playing with him. And not as an opponent, just as a game partner to share a good moment.

Business is on the table, but around the table, pool still remains a gentlemen's game, whatever the place, whether it's in a King's parlor or in a garage.

1Time, they've got Luis Amstrong in their playlist - I guess you should like that kind of tune on air while playing. And ask for table 29, this is the one I prefer because it's the best placed and the best leveled. Drinks will be on my bill /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Bambu
03-18-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bradb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pask, ignore some of the silly comments that get posted on here sometimes by a rare few. Thats obviously a place any player would love to play, pro or amatuer.

After you've posted here for a while you will be able to tell who the players are by their commentary and be able to speak to just them for worth while discussion of pool.

-Brad

</div></div>

Well said, Brad. Not to mention any names of course, but I'd bet the house that certain individuals are better instigators than pool players.

Qtec
03-18-2010, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Within the context of this thread and for the purpose of this discussion,

I just answered this. It's a player who would choose a pool hall like I described in a previous post over the wanna be pool hall pictured in the original post. </div></div>

I asked you be more specific and all you did was repeat yourself.

Q

gabeski
03-18-2010, 02:50 PM
As a semi-serious player, I would suggest to everyone here, just ignore 1Time as he appears to be nothing more than an instigator. I spoke about this last night at leagues, and described the HALL to many of my fellow players, all were in accord that we would to play in a place like that. Sorry 1Time you loose in our popular vote.