PDA

View Full Version : UH OH 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!

08-18-2002, 04:06 PM
15 days til i go to basic training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. I really cannot wait. I just wanted to say that i have enjoyed posting here with all of you. I have learned a lot of things just by taking the time and reading some posts. But I will tell you this, I will be back after basic to enjoy many more posts to come. Sad to say that the only ccb'er I met was Carol this past year at Valley Forge. And even then I really did'nt meet her(she knows what I mean). I shall return, until then I will see you all later.

John Bastian IN PA

Doctor_D
08-18-2002, 04:23 PM
Good afternoon:

Congratulations and the best of luck !!!

Keep us posted on your progress...

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Harold Acosta
08-18-2002, 07:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: runout61:</font><hr> 15 days til i go to basic training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. I really cannot wait. I just wanted to say that i have enjoyed posting here with all of you. I have learned a lot of things just by taking the time and reading some posts. But I will tell you this, I will be back after basic to enjoy many more posts to come. Sad to say that the only ccb'er I met was Carol this past year at Valley Forge. And even then I really did'nt meet her(she knows what I mean). I shall return, until then I will see you all later.

John Bastian IN PA <hr></blockquote>

You'll be back if the Air Force let's you. If you are not in the Reserve, they'll give you so many chores in a day, that you wont have time to turn on the computer!

Anyways, best of luck!

Harold ~ Did the Army, way back in 1978!

08-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Best of Luck, Bastian! Keep in touch when you can. Just keep chanting; washboard abs, washboard abs....

PoolChick02
08-18-2002, 08:10 PM
Hey Bastian,

That is great you are coming to San Antonio to do basic training, cause that is where I live! Good Luck with it all.

PoolChick02~maybe you can add me to the list of CCBers you have met.

MikeM
08-18-2002, 10:33 PM
Best of luck John, and thanks for serving your (and my) country.

MM

08-18-2002, 11:05 PM
Oh that is great because after i get out of basic i will be in san antonio for 10 weeks of schooling. I trust we will have plenty of time to meet and shoot a few games.

john bastian in pa

08-18-2002, 11:07 PM
I almost forgot my e-mail is runout1961@yahoo.com if anyone wants to keep in touch!!!!!!!!!!!

john bastian in pa

Chris Cass
08-18-2002, 11:48 PM
Good luck John,

Hurry back and I know you'll enjoy the journey your taking. There's honor in serving your country. I did for 6 yrs. It's an experience you'll never forget and will do you a justice one day.

I wish you could have met Carol. She's a sweetheart of a woman and one of the best friends you could ever have. You know the ones that are there for you, 100%? That's Carol..

Regards,

C.C.~~I hope you make the best of basic training. Later you'll remember only the fun parts and the rest will look fuzzy. hahaha

nmshooter
08-19-2002, 12:07 AM
Hey, best of luck to you and thanks.