PDA

View Full Version : Patrick for President of earth



Patrick
08-18-2002, 06:41 PM
The voting for Patrick as the President of the world has started here: <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm</a>

Patrick

Bob C
08-18-2002, 07:03 PM
From Patrick's web site:

"The first thing he would do would be to end all wars, stop hunger and death in 3rd world countries, replace bad rules into better ones. Everyone should share, there should be no money, nobody should ever need to work, nobody should be jealous of another one, everyone should treat people with respect. First he would make peace on earth, then he would improve further with new inventions."

I don't know if you'll ever be elected President of the World, but you've got my vote for Miss Sweden

rackmup
08-18-2002, 08:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: patrick:</font><hr>"The first thing he would do would be to end all wars, stop hunger and death in 3rd world countries, replace bad rules into better ones. Everyone should share, there should be no money, nobody should ever need to work, nobody should be jealous of another one, everyone should treat people with respect. First he would make peace on earth, then he would improve further with new inventions." <hr></blockquote>

They tried this at Woodstock. It didn't work. Just a bunch of stoned, half-naked guys and gals running around in the mud.

Regards,

Ken

Troy
08-18-2002, 08:28 PM
They forgot as Patrick has, that if nobody works then nobody creates/makes/grows product, therefore nobody has anything/lives anywhere/eats anything.

By the way, I wasn't gonna respond to this thread 'cuz doing so only encourages foolishness. I won't succumb again.

Troy...~~~ Was almost at Woodstock..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr>The first thing he would do would be to end all wars, stop hunger and death in 3rd world countries, replace bad rules into better ones. Everyone should share, there should be no money, nobody should ever need to work, nobody should be jealous of another one, everyone should treat people with respect. First he would make peace on earth, then he would improve further with new inventions."
<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rackmup:</font><hr>
They tried this at Woodstock. It didn't work. Just a bunch of stoned, half-naked guys and gals running around in the mud.

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>

Jay M
08-18-2002, 08:48 PM
btw patrick, the economic system you are suggesting is called communism. true communism is where everyone works, then puts everything into a communal "pot" which is split evenly among everyone else. Unfortunately, human corruption doesn't fit into that equation very well. The soviet union is proof.

the only difference between communism and the way you describe it is that there would be nothing in your world pot...

Jay M

Cueless Joey
08-18-2002, 08:50 PM
Don't have to work?
That's called being lazy.laugh
Maybe in heaven. If you believe in it anyways.

Troy
08-18-2002, 09:11 PM
"From those according to their ability,
To those according to their need."

Karl Marx, Socialist/Marxist

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Jay M:</font><hr> btw patrick, the economic system you are suggesting is called communism. true communism is where everyone works, then puts everything into a communal "pot" which is split evenly among everyone else. Unfortunately, human corruption doesn't fit into that equation very well. The soviet union is proof.

the only difference between communism and the way you describe it is that there would be nothing in your world pot...

Jay M <hr></blockquote>

SPetty
08-18-2002, 09:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> They tried this at Woodstock. It didn't work. Just a bunch of stoned, half-naked guys and gals running around in the mud.<hr></blockquote>And the problem is what? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

MikeM
08-18-2002, 10:26 PM
You've got my vote dude!

PARTY ON!

MM...pass the....uh you know....the...uhhhhh....nevermind I'm crashin'

Chris Cass
08-18-2002, 10:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> The voting for Patrick as the President of the world has started here: <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm</a>
Patrick <hr></blockquote>

Your trippin, your not even BCA qualified and you want to be president?

C.C.

nmshooter
08-19-2002, 12:02 AM
now thats funny

08-19-2002, 02:48 AM
sorry Patrick but it states clearly that in order to be the president of earth you must have been born here and have had no alien contact for at least 15 years..... and I quote Section 237, pargragh C, sub setion 24: "Absolutely NO higher life forms may run for world presidency under any circumstance."

pretty clear there pal sorry

rackmup
08-19-2002, 05:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr>And the problem is what?<hr></blockquote>

You've seen his neck. Do you really want to see Patrick parading around in his birthday suit? C'mon Susan...some of us might have weak stomachs.

Regards,

Ken

Patrick
08-19-2002, 05:26 AM
I would never take anything for myself, I would live like the rest of the people.

Patrick

Patrick
08-19-2002, 05:29 AM
Robots will do all the work, then the humans will have time to develop. Nobody can get good in any sports if they have a job and need to work half the day.

Patrick

Patrick
08-19-2002, 05:34 AM
The rules that are today are unfair. The one who created them must have been very stupid. I will change them.

Patrick

rackmup
08-19-2002, 05:39 AM
If no one works, who will build the robots? Wait! I know!...the neighborhood "Robot Co-Op".

If you are elected, will it cost us to play pool at the pool hall? And beers...any charge for those? And what about when my Schon needs new tips...any charge for those?

Regards,

Ken

TomBrooklyn
08-19-2002, 05:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> And what about when my Schon needs new tips...<hr></blockquote>Who can get another Schon, if Schon stops working. Will there be no more custom cues, only robot manufactured cues sticks?

griffith_d
08-19-2002, 06:20 AM
What is wrong with a bunch of naked people, naked people have feelings too.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that,...(quote from Seinfeld)"

Griff

PQQLK9
08-19-2002, 06:45 AM
Patrick... you are parked diagonally in a parallel universe.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Rich R.
08-19-2002, 07:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> They tried this at Woodstock. It didn't work. Just a bunch of stoned, half-naked guys and gals running around in the mud.

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>
There was not one war are Woodstock. I think they had the right idea.
Rich R.

08-19-2002, 07:40 AM

Chris Cass
08-19-2002, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> What is wrong with a bunch of naked people, naked people have feelings too.
Griff <hr></blockquote>

Ya but can they shoot on a GC 4 with aluminum side trim?

C.C.~~people tend to forget the small things.lol

Chris Cass
08-19-2002, 07:57 AM

Chris Cass
08-19-2002, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Okay, if we can all play pool all we want to, you have my vote. But I have one question. How can we gamble if we have no money, and what motivation will there be in tournaments? Will the winner get to sit beside you for a day? <hr></blockquote>

Whitewolf,

I don't even want to know what your talking about. HONEY, wheres the Pepto Bismol....

C.C.~~so that's why Patricks always looking up?

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 10:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> The voting for Patrick as the President of the world has started here: <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm</a>

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

what polical system do you advocate?

Bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: PQQLK9:</font><hr> Patrick... you are parked diagonally in a parallel universe.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

I love parallel universes. that is why i read Piers Anthony and watch the old Star Trek shows!!!

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> sorry Patrick but it states clearly that in order to be the president of earth you must have been born here and have had no alien contact for at least 15 years..... and I quote Section 237, pargragh C, sub setion 24: "Absolutely NO higher life forms may run for world presidency under any circumstance."

pretty clear there pal sorry <hr></blockquote>

Gee downtown,

Sounds like a book I would like to read. Did you write it?
If what you are saying is true, I guess Patrick would have to run for pres of the universe.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> The rules that are today are unfair. The one who created them must have been very stupid. I will change them.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

Go for it!!!Almost all the rules are stupid. The average iq of a lawyer is 110, according to stats I heard.

"Mediocrity is a sign of an inferior mind"

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: griffith_d:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; What is wrong with a bunch of naked people, naked people have feelings too.
Griff &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

being naked is kool. that encourages you to have a good body. as far me, i ran for 20 minutes this morning[cept when the dog wanted to stop and sniff], then did karate stretches, kicks, punches and splits,muscle work for an hour.

nothing succeeds like success.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> Robots will do all the work, then the humans will have time to develop. Nobody can get good in any sports if they have a job and need to work half the day.

the only problem is that the robots would be in control of the computers and could kill all the humans.

communism is the ideal system. it is the same system used by the first century christians before everybody got greedy.the countries calling themselves communists today are not communism as it was developed. their's is a type of dictatorship.

the closest thing today would be a quaker community where every one works, everyone shares and decisions for changes are made by consensis of all members

bluewolf

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Okay, if we can all play pool all we want to, you have my vote. But I have one question. How can we gamble if we have no money, and what motivation will there be in tournaments? Will the winner get to sit beside you for a day? <hr></blockquote>

after the tournament, everybody sits down and has tea and desert in the oriental fashion.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:27 AM
whats wrong with being an ET? i heard that 66% of the people on earth originated from other planets, even though most of them do not realize this.


I am from Kya, the planet of crystal caves, where the vegetation is blue and all the animals and people are gentle and kind and it has two suns which are red. This planet is in the Andromeda system.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> If no one works, who will build the robots? Wait! I know!...the neighborhood "Robot Co-Op".

If you are elected, will it cost us to play pool at the pool hall? And beers...any charge for those? And what about when my Schon needs new tips...any charge for those?

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>

i think in a true bartering systhem,everything is free and nothing of money changes hands. like if you give someone a pool lesson, the person would clean your house or give you some food. maybe thay would even give you a free pool stick with a new ferule and a moore tip.

bluewolf

Kato
08-19-2002, 11:38 AM
Bluewolf, you heard 66% of people on this planet came from other planets? Who told you this? Of course I'd like to trace my roots to my original planet but so far we've only managed to trace my family back to the 1600's in Europe. My Mom insists that I was born in a hospital in Ft. Lauderdale but maybe I wasn't. Maybe my Mom is involved in a tremendous conspiracy against me with the government from keeping me from my people.

Kato~~~alien? Funny thing is I think there is a pod under my bed.

Kato
08-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Free cues, Morri tips, Ivory and 3 ferrules, Free pool lessons. Where do I sign up? Who do I vote for? Do we have to be from the same planet to vote?

Kato

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Bluewolf, you heard 66% of people on this planet came from other planets? Who told you this? Of course I'd like to trace my roots to my original planet but so far we've only managed to trace my family back to the 1600's in Europe. My Mom insists that I was born in a hospital in Ft. Lauderdale but maybe I wasn't. Maybe my Mom is involved in a tremendous conspiracy against me with the government from keeping me from my people.

Kato~~~alien? Funny thing is I think there is a pod under my bed. <hr></blockquote>

my parents are white supremists. they lied about my heritage and they do not believe in other planets sustaining life.

an alien told me about the 66% thing and what planet i am from

bluewolf

Kato
08-19-2002, 11:57 AM
If anyone would know it would be them.

Kato~~~non-supreme life form

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Free cues, Morri tips, Ivory and 3 ferrules, Free pool lessons. Where do I sign up? Who do I vote for? Do we have to be from the same planet to vote?

Kato <hr></blockquote>

this is the way it would be if i was in charge, but i would have the people working not robots, cuz the robots would have a revolt and kill all the people, who they considered to have inferior minds.

patrick has other ideas. i would run it like a good commune only communities of communes all over. everybody works but it is fair. you dont have a few just being lazy getting money and you dont have poor people having to work double shifts just to keep food on the table. so in that kind of system, everybody would be doing what they do best, whether it is making pool sticks or farming and the work would be split up so everyone would have time for leisure activities.

bluewolf

Mr Ingrate
08-19-2002, 12:11 PM
&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Kato:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;My Mom insists that I was born in a hospital in Ft. Lauderdale but maybe I wasn't. Maybe my Mom is involved in a tremendous conspiracy against me with the government from keeping me from my people.

Kato~~~alien? Funny thing is I think there is a pod under my bed. &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Kato,

I never wear hats and it is a result of being traumatized by that very thing as a child. I had on a hat one day and walked in the house and didn't take it off. My mother hollered at me, "take off that hat, were you born in a barn?"

That's when I realized that I was adopted. My mother obviously didn't know the details of my birth.

My father used to make remarks like, "you walk around here like you were the second coming of Christ."

Hmm, born in a barn, second coming of Christ. For a moment I almost had all the pieces together, but then it was gone.

In any case I was so traumatized, I didn't wear a hat for over 50 years.

I've finally come to grips with my trauma and just bought a Tilley Hat. It fits perfectly into my image as a devil may care adventurer even though my forays into the jungle are of the green felt nature. Oops, sorry Fran, I meant green cloth.

Want to know what a Tilley Hat is?

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.tilley.com/index3.asp>http://www.tilley.com/index3.asp</a>

Kato
08-19-2002, 12:19 PM
What a terrific hat. Someday I wish to be an old man retired on a lake in Montana wearing one of those hats.

Kato~~~is it cold in Montana? if it is then I can't live there.

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 12:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> What a terrific hat. Someday I wish to be an old man retired on a lake in Montana wearing one of those hats.

Kato~~~is it cold in Montana? if it is then I can't live there. <hr></blockquote>

montana is the place where you take off your snow tires in april and regret it in june


bluewolf

08-19-2002, 12:52 PM
I heard that the Alien coalition against gay martians (ACAGM) is looking for someone to head a protest on ur-anus

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 01:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> I heard that the Alien coalition against gay martians (ACAGM) is looking for someone to head a protest on ur-anus <hr></blockquote>

back to your old form, downtown &lt;g&gt; i wondered why you have been so serious and helpful lately LOL

bluewolf

08-19-2002, 01:01 PM
I never know which one of me is going to get up in the morning

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> I heard that the Alien coalition against gay martians (ACAGM) is looking for someone to head a protest on ur-anus <hr></blockquote>

no wonder the aliens stay in hiding &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 01:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> I never know which one of me is going to get up in the morning <hr></blockquote>

bet your life is spicy

bluewolf

Patrick
08-20-2002, 05:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Patrick:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; The voting for Patrick as the President of the world has started here: <a target="_blank" href=http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm>http://vp3.0catch.com/president.htm</a>

Patrick &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

what polical system do you advocate?

Bluewolf <hr></blockquote>I don't know.

Patrick
08-20-2002, 05:14 AM
In tournaments you play for honour, the best snooker players today don't care about the money, they care only about winning.

Patrick

Patrick
08-20-2002, 05:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> If no one works, who will build the robots? Wait! I know!...the neighborhood "Robot Co-Op".

If you are elected, will it cost us to play pool at the pool hall? And beers...any charge for those? And what about when my Schon needs new tips...any charge for those?

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>There will be no money, everything will be for free. Everyone will share everything equally.

Patrick

Patrick
08-20-2002, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>Who can get another Schon, if Schon stops working. Will there be no more custom cues, only robot manufactured cues sticks? <hr></blockquote>The cues will be more accurate when they are made by robots. The robots can make any design you want.

Patrick

rackmup
08-20-2002, 06:21 AM
Ask the best snooker players in the world to play for free...then we'll see how much "honour" means.

The "money bus" means something to everyone and no one rides for free.

Regards,

Ken

rackmup
08-20-2002, 06:23 AM
What about hookers? Will they be free too?

Nevermind...I'm swearing off all women for awhile.

Regards,

Ken (just joshin')

bluewolf
08-20-2002, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> Quote: TomBrooklyn:Who can get another Schon, if Schon stops working. Will there be no more custom cues, only robot manufactured cues sticks?

The cues will be more accurate when they are made by robots. The robots can make any design you want.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

I guess I have seen too many 'outer limits'shows where the robots get so smart, they kill their human masters. In terminator 1 and 2, the robots are trying to kill off all of the humans and take over the world.

SO, Parick, you would have to be careful how you program the robots, so that they dont have the capacity to become sentient beings.

a die hard scifi buff here

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-20-2002, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> In tournaments you play for honour, the best snooker players today don't care about the money, they care only about winning.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

Agreed. If pros were playing for money only, they would be in the poor house. What little they make compared to some other sports is terrible. Most have to supplement their income to keep bread on the table, a roof over their head, and travel and entre fees to the tournament.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-20-2002, 07:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr>Quote: rackmup:If no one works, who will build the robots? Wait! I know!...the neighborhood "Robot Co-Op".

If you are elected, will it cost us to play pool at the pool hall? And beers...any charge for those? And what about when my Schon needs new tips...any charge for those?



There will be no money, everything will be for free. Everyone will share everything equally.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

Your ideals are nice and show that you are a good person. I have seen a few communes work but most of them have failed due to greed,laziness, and personality conflicts regarding power plays or sex.

bluewolf

Patrick
08-20-2002, 04:29 PM
Maybe I will add my memory into the robots so they will do no harm.

Far in the future I will transfer my conciousness into an artificial intelligence machine. I will build space stations too.

Patrick

bluewolf
08-21-2002, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> Maybe I will add my memory into the robots so they will do no harm.

Far in the future I will transfer my conciousness into an artificial intelligence machine. I will build space stations too.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

and time machines too?

bluewolf

Patrick
08-21-2002, 10:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>

and time machines too?

bluewolf <hr></blockquote>Yes, I started thinking about time machines a year ago. I don't think you need material from the earth plane to travel through time, you can do it with your mind.

Patrick