PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tourney withdrawl

Ralph S.
08-18-2002, 06:49 PM
Well, I have been so dreading having to do this. Because of my work with all the mandatory OT and not enough vacation time in yet, I am forced to miss the CCB tourney and U.S. Open. I geuss this is the best I can do for a formal withdrawl. I was very much looking forward to meeting so many of you. You cannot even begin to imagine how depressed I am as I already had the money saved and set aside. Hopefully I will eventually meet some or all of you. Best of luck to all the other participants.
Ralph S.

Doctor_D
08-18-2002, 06:52 PM
Good evening:

Even though I will not be able to make the event either, you will be missed dear Sir ...

/ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Dr. D.

08-18-2002, 07:52 PM
Oh Ralph, that sucks! We'll raise a glass to you in your absence, and wish you were there. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
08-18-2002, 08:03 PM
Work will always come before POOL.. I understand.. and thanks for the post.

We will do this again next year.. at the 28th Annual US Open and 2nd Annual CCB tournament..

Kato
08-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Bummer, I guess we'll just have to get together for next years event then. Chin up good sir, we'll think about ya and miss ya to.

Kato

rackmup
08-19-2002, 05:16 AM
With the pending divorce, my move at the end of the month and the new job, it could be equally difficult for me to attend as well.

Sometimes, the hand life deals us leaves us with the feeling that our cards were from the bottom of the deck.

Regards,

Ken (you never know...rackmup might still walk through the door...)

Doctor_D
08-19-2002, 05:20 AM
Good morning Ken:

Understood, my dear friend. However, please keep in mind that, some of the best hands in Poker have been dealt from the bottom of the deck!

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.