PDA

View Full Version : The real reason Republicans hate Obama

moblsv
03-10-2010, 07:09 PM
http://boardutah.com/package.jpg

pooltchr
03-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I had no idea he suffered from teenie-weenie syndrome!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-11-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://boardutah.com/package.jpg </div></div>

Republicans hate everybody, but they hate the extremely intelligent, well educated, centered and reasonable people, the most.

Deeman3
03-11-2010, 08:08 AM
I don't hate Obama, never have. I don't know why any disagreement on policy is termed as hate by the far left.

Sure, there are people on the right who hate just as there are the whackos on the left who do.

The people I have hated are like my close friends, less than I can count on one hand. In my later years, I have reduced that number to zero. Life is too short to hate. However, it is long enough for some pointed dislike. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
03-11-2010, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't hate Obama, never have. I don't know why any disagreement on policy is termed as hate by the far left.

Sure, there are people on the right who hate just as there are the whackos on the left who do.

The people I have hated are like my close friends, less than I can count on one hand. In my later years, I have reduced that number to zero. Life is too short to hate. However, it is long enough for some pointed dislike. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LOL, I was just joking Dee. See all those smiley faces.

I'm with you, I can't imagine anyone really hating another person over political differences, although I've seen plenty of hatred on signs in our country, for that very reason.

To hate others is a self destructive act, really. It doesn't hurt anyone as much as the one who carries it in their heart. Seems like we used to read a lot of accusations round here about hate back when Little Bushy was around though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I couldn't stand him, but hate? Nah, most of the time when I was watching him on the news, I was laughing my arse off....

Now, I have Palin to laugh at. Sitting in the chair, peeping down into her hand for her answers, funniest thing I've seen since Bushy played the bongo drums and danced with some tribal group on the W.H. grounds.

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif