PDA

View Full Version : It had to happen

Qtec
03-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Glenn Beck has a meltdown. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here's the latest land grab and we only know this because of a memo that was leaked: The Obama administration is pursuing 13 million acres through 11 states in the West in the name of "national monuments." Maybe we'll get one of Chairman Mao? How about Stalin? He was good at controlling the lands, I hear. And they are doing this without telling anyone. It's executive order. They don't care about what you think about it.

Here's another one: Do you like to fish? Well, enjoy it while you can because it looks like special interests once again are trumping common sense and the voice of the people. A new report says it's a move to appease environmental groups and, just like before, without the consent of the people and by executive order.

We told you he would do this. Heck, The New York Times said he'd do it. The report claims that Obama will "no longer listen to the public" as he tries to prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing on some of the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes and even some inland waters. So, because a couple of environmentalists want to save the fish, people could lose rights.

Do you remember the song, "This Land Is Your Land"? Here are the last couple of verses:

As I went walking I saw a sign there
And on the sign it said "No Trespassing."
But on the other side it didn't say nothing,
That side was made for you and me.

In the shadow of the steeple I saw my people,
By the relief office I seen my people;
As they stood there hungry, I stood there asking
Is this land made for you and me?

The song was originally written in 1940, by the way, by Woody Guthrie communist. It's a song about a progressive utopia land with no ownership of property. Because some have it and some don't. And we all think of this as an American song.

The song goes to indoctrination, but that's another story land grabs are where we are at. It's grab all the rights you can. Health care the Soviets used to call it maintenance. It sounds so tender, so loving that way, doesn't it? I can almost picture the caring hospitals in the Soviet Union, where they perform "maintenance" on the human body. It's like a Jiffy Lube for people. </div></div>

Wow!

link (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/glenn-beck-attacks-communist-woody-gu)

Q

LWW
03-11-2010, 10:24 PM
You think the state confiscating property is fine?

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-12-2010, 02:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glenn Beck has a meltdown. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here's the latest land grab and we only know this because of a memo that was leaked: The Obama administration is pursuing 13 million acres through 11 states in the West in the name of "national monuments." Maybe we'll get one of Chairman Mao? How about Stalin? He was good at controlling the lands, I hear. And they are doing this without telling anyone. It's executive order. They don't care about what you think about it.

Here's another one: Do you like to fish? Well, enjoy it while you can because it looks like special interests once again are trumping common sense and the voice of the people. A new report says it's a move to appease environmental groups and, just like before, without the consent of the people and by executive order.

We told you he would do this. Heck, The New York Times said he'd do it. The report claims that Obama will "no longer listen to the public" as he tries to prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing on some of the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes and even some inland waters. So, because a couple of environmentalists want to save the fish, people could lose rights.

Do you remember the song, "This Land Is Your Land"? Here are the last couple of verses:

As I went walking I saw a sign there
And on the sign it said "No Trespassing."
But on the other side it didn't say nothing,
That side was made for you and me.

In the shadow of the steeple I saw my people,
By the relief office I seen my people;
As they stood there hungry, I stood there asking
Is this land made for you and me?

The song was originally written in 1940, by the way, by Woody Guthrie communist. It's a song about a progressive utopia land with no ownership of property. Because some have it and some don't. And we all think of this as an American song.

The song goes to indoctrination, but that's another story land grabs are where we are at. It's grab all the rights you can. Health care the Soviets used to call it maintenance. It sounds so tender, so loving that way, doesn't it? I can almost picture the caring hospitals in the Soviet Union, where they perform "maintenance" on the human body. It's like a Jiffy Lube for people. </div></div>

Wow!

link (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/glenn-beck-attacks-communist-woody-gu)

Q </div></div>

This is one of Becks stories that I hope is true.

We do need to limit fishing, big time!

cushioncrawler
03-12-2010, 05:18 AM
Jhn 21:3
Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.

cushioncrawler
03-12-2010, 05:32 AM
I remember a much earlyr land grab -- from injuns.
madMac.

pooltchr
03-12-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We do need to limit fishing, big time!

</div></div>

We need to limit boating, big time!
We need to limit driving, big time!
We need to limit eating, big time!
We need to limit people living, big time!

Are you nuts?????????????????????????????????????

Steve