PDA

View Full Version : Clarence Thomas's Wife Launches Tea Party Group

Gayle in MD
03-14-2010, 11:25 AM
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-na-thomas14-2010mar14,0,6505384.story
Story and picture of Thomas and his wife at the link above....

Stretch
03-14-2010, 11:50 AM
It must be tuff to be politicaly impartial for the Supreme Court Justice when he is in bed with a Republican activist. St.

llotter
03-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Is it really correct to give terrorists or Nazis or other sworn enemies of America the same impartial hearing as the rest of us?

Gayle in MD
03-14-2010, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it really correct to give terrorists or Nazis or other sworn enemies of America the same impartial hearing as the rest of us? </div></div>

Apparently John Adams thought so, as did George Bush.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
03-15-2010, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It must be tuff to be politicaly impartial for the Supreme Court Justice when he is in bed with a Republican activist. St. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Yep. Maybe he thinks being married to a White woman, gives him some special advantages to blatantly partake in a conflict of interests. He did think, after all, being a black man gave him special immunity from responaibility for sexually harrassing black women.

He's a pig as far as I'm concerned. </span>

eg8r
03-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Good for her. Isn't this country great.

eg8r

eg8r
03-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Why do you always bring up race?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-15-2010, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you always bring up race?

eg8r </div></div>

I don't always bring up race.

wolfdancer
03-15-2010, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I adore all the new citizen patriots who are rising up across this country," Thomas, who goes by Ginni, said on the panel at the Conservative Political Action Conference. "I have felt called to the front lines with you, with my fellow citizens, to preserve what made America great." </div></div>
She must think she is Joan D'arc.
ZZZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flOvM4Z355A)

Gayle in MD
03-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Another nutcase, related by marriage to a nutcase.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif