PDA

View Full Version : The Alaskan Dingbat.

Qtec
03-16-2010, 02:31 AM
Palin, way out of her depth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska, ventured to the Florida district of Rep. Alan Grayson on Friday, and urged voters to oust the Democratic lawmaker.

"Do it for the rest of America," she said in a speech to the Orange County Republican Party's annual Lincoln Day fundraiser. She claimed to have such strong feelings about Grayson that she declined to get into specifics to avoid offending her children.

"Alan Grayson. What can you say about Alan Grayson?" Palin, the former GOP vice presidential nominee, asked the audience. "Piper is with me tonight, so I won't say anything about Alan Grayson that can't be said around children."

She opened her speech by saying that she was glad to be able to be so honest in front of the crowd about her love of America and freedom -- because, apparently, such positions can be a political liability if they become widely known. Palin's America-loving, however, was captured on a grainy hand-held video and is now part of the indisputable public record.

"It's good to be in a group like this where we can be candid and open about our pride in America and never think that we have to apologize for being the greatest country on earth and God bless you. If you love your freedom, you do think of that," she said.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The Grayson campaign is now giving it back to Palin, saying that he was impressed she was able to fit his entire name on her hand.</span><span style="color: #CC0000"> OUCH!</span>

"I look forward to an honest debate with Governor Palin on the issues, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>in the unlikely event that she ever learns anything about them,"</span> <span style="color: #990000">LOL</span>Grayson said. His campaign added that <u>"[s]cientists are studying Sarah Palin's travel between Alaska and Florida carefully. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>They hope to learn more about the flight patterns of that elusive migratory species, the wild Alaskan dingbat."</span></u> </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

LWW
03-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Can you imagine a US politician having the audacity to be a patriot.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-16-2010, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin, way out of her depth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska, ventured to the Florida district of Rep. Alan Grayson on Friday, and urged voters to oust the Democratic lawmaker.

"Do it for the rest of America," she said in a speech to the Orange County Republican Party's annual Lincoln Day fundraiser. She claimed to have such strong feelings about Grayson that she declined to get into specifics to avoid offending her children.

"Alan Grayson. What can you say about Alan Grayson?" Palin, the former GOP vice presidential nominee, asked the audience. "Piper is with me tonight, so I won't say anything about Alan Grayson that can't be said around children."

She opened her speech by saying that she was glad to be able to be so honest in front of the crowd about her love of America and freedom -- because, apparently, such positions can be a political liability if they become widely known. Palin's America-loving, however, was captured on a grainy hand-held video and is now part of the indisputable public record.

"It's good to be in a group like this where we can be candid and open about our pride in America and never think that we have to apologize for being the greatest country on earth and God bless you. If you love your freedom, you do think of that," she said.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The Grayson campaign is now giving it back to Palin, saying that he was impressed she was able to fit his entire name on her hand.</span><span style="color: #CC0000"> OUCH!</span>

"I look forward to an honest debate with Governor Palin on the issues, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>in the unlikely event that she ever learns anything about them,"</span> <span style="color: #990000">LOL</span>Grayson said. His campaign added that <u>"[s]cientists are studying Sarah Palin's travel between Alaska and Florida carefully. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>They hope to learn more about the flight patterns of that elusive migratory species, the wild Alaskan dingbat."</span></u> </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q </div></div>
Palin talk: Wonk wonk wonk liberty! Wonk Wonk Wonk, Patriot! Wonk Wonk Wonk, Terrorist!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I love Alan Grayson. He tells it like it is. Bachmann was on Larry King last night, and she was as ridiculous as Palin. Her justification for her own "Socialized" medical coverage was hilarious!

I'm thinking of launching my own group. Going to call it W.O.W., War On Wonders!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

eg8r
03-16-2010, 06:03 PM
It is awesome to see a public figure out there commenting on that idiot Grayson. I wish Palin would have stood up straight and actually stated what she had on her mind and think she took the easy out mentioning her children. Surely she could find a way to state her feelings in a way which would be suitable to 'little' ears.

Also nice to see Grayson has a sense of humor, at least there is one thing to like about the idiot.

eg8r

wolfdancer
03-16-2010, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[s]cientists are studying Sarah Palin's travel between Alaska and Florida carefully </div></div>
They should be studying instead, how a thought travels from her brain to her mouth.