PDA

View Full Version : The left is going to hate this....not

wolfdancer
03-16-2010, 04:52 PM
the left ain't going to bother reading it.

Sev
03-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Things are going right then. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
03-16-2010, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the left ain't going to bother reading it.
</div></div>

And we finally have an admission of a closed mind.

Thank you.

LWW

pooltchr
03-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Larry, you know they don't want to ever read anything that might make them question the authority that gives them their daily feeding.
Absorbing and processing facts to draw conclusions on your own is just too darn difficult!
It much easier to rely on someone else to provide them with everything....including their thoughts!

Steve

wolfdancer
03-16-2010, 11:55 PM
nor any of the replies to that....
Move on with your lives.....that stupid sh*t just ain't for everyone.

Gayle in MD
03-17-2010, 12:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nor any of the replies to that....
Move on with your lives.....that stupid sh*t just ain't for everyone. </div></div>

Ever notice what sore losers Republicans have always been. Look how they've acted since the election. The poster children for how to make total fools of themselves.

I heard nobody showed up for the latest lunatic Tea Party gathering yesterday, lol. A friend told me if the Repubs hadn't hauled out all of their aides, there wouldn't have been fifty people there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Notice how the two resident lefties totally ignored the topic? They just can't deal with the fact that their party is as corrupt as anyone! They just bury their collective heads in the sand and pretend everything is just fine.
I don't know if it is ignorance or denial.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 08:21 AM
You must be really totally whacked out, to believe that your posts are so important, so "educational", that they are "must reads".
This is just a discussion board, and you ain't anybody I care to discuss anything with...you don't bring **** to the table,(imho) that hasn't been already been hashed over by smarter people then I, and sorry to say.... you.
But that's just my opinion, I'm sure that others here look forward to you daily "briefings", and amazing insights.
I'm not sure, but while some have complained about members here not buying into their dogma...you may be the very first to bemoan the fact that nobody is reading your V.I.P(osts)
Don't fret so much about Gayle and myself canceling our subscription to your insider's newsletter...we still got Fox news, and the comic section of the newspaper

pooltchr
03-17-2010, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ever notice what sore losers Republicans have always been.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

They haven't spent 8 years crying about "stolen elections"!

Steve

pooltchr
03-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Wolfie.
Deny it all you want, but I know you and your friend read every post I make. You, because you respond to every one, and her because she can't help herself. She just dictates her response, and you post it for her.
It's almost as much fun watching the two of you squirm, as it is watching a tag team match on WWE....no substance to speak of, but entertaining, not the less.
I for one, appreciate your efforts to keep us laughing.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 09:53 AM
I hope that you have plenty of mirrors around your house as I'd hate to see you go too long without being able to view your own countenance.
As for your alleged mass readership here....it's one thing to read someone's posts, shake your head and think WTF?, quite another thing to think wow, this guy is right on!!
If'n I was you, I'd be more concerned about who is replying positively to your .....posts.
Many people have read Mein Kampf......the ultra right wing handbook, but few buy into it.
I can swear on a Bible that I skip most of your amazing posts...I find them to be written at a grade school level, at a one room schoolhouse, in some backwoods burg

pooltchr
03-17-2010, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If'n I was you,
</div></div>

Thank God you're not.
If I were you, I would attempt to get a life.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 09:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nor any of the replies to that....
Move on with your lives.....that stupid sh*t just ain't for everyone. </div></div> No cursing allowed.Shame on you.

JohnnyD
03-17-2010, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope that you have plenty of mirrors around your house as I'd hate to see you go too long without being able to view your own countenance.
As for your alleged mass readership here....it's one thing to read someone's posts, shake your head and think WTF?, quite another thing to think wow, this guy is right on!!
If'n I was you, I'd be more concerned about who is replying positively to your .....posts.
Many people have read Mein Kampf......the ultra right wing handbook, but few buy into it.
I can swear on a Bible that I skip most of your amazing posts...I find them to be written at a grade school level, at a one room schoolhouse, in some backwoods burg </div></div>Might i suggest that you reread his posts.Take the time to understand.

wolfdancer
03-18-2010, 12:04 AM
stupid sh*t wasn't cursing....I was describing you

wolfdancer
03-18-2010, 12:17 AM
you can suggest all you want ...I suggest that you go take a flying ....ah, shoot, I forgot the rest of it.
It's just my opinion, mind you that he never posts anything that is interesting enough to read.....I've mentioned it before, but there was an old Harvard study on personal communications. What they did was have one person read a lengthy article to himself, then pass on that information verbally to the next person, and they would then do the same to someone else. Due to the way we interpret what we read, and hear...we all have our personal biases and tend to "color" the subject...by the time the article was passed on to, say #10...it bore little resemblance to the original....I hope that you can see where I am going with this.....I'll just add....sometimes it don't take 10, or even 5.....

LWW
03-19-2010, 10:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stupid sh*t wasn't cursing....I was describing you </div></div>

What fuels your hatred?

Have you ever considered meditation?

LWW