PDA

View Full Version : Yeah! US Open Here I Come!!!

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2002, 10:04 PM
Okay. I'm going. I'll be flying down probably on Friday the 27th and flying back on Monday the 29th. All I know is that I'll be there to have dinner with my fellow CCBers Friday nite! (My friend is a Pilot so I got a great deal.)

The only thing is that I'm going to have to get the general admission tickets for $10. I don't care if they're Bob Eucher(sp?) seats--I'm there!

So Mike M, maybe I can get my keychains then? That is if I don't get them from Lorri first. I might need 4 to account for some CCBers that might not be there. Kato, that drink is still on me. Eric, fill me in on the dinner details.

Wendy~~quoting Kato--Happy Happy Joy Joy /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
08-18-2002, 10:06 PM
Sweet, Back Rub, Here I Come!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~my smile is -------------------------that big.

Doctor_D
08-19-2002, 05:06 AM
Good morning:

Have a great time. Shoot some awesome pool. And, please, keep us posted on all of the festivities!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Eric.
08-19-2002, 09:18 AM
Good deal, Wendy! Glad to hear that you can make it! As far as the CCB dinner, I think Voodoo suggested meeting at the front lobby of the Chesapeake Ctr at 6 PM Fri nite, and heading out from there. Can't wait.

Eric >Party? Don't have to ask me twice

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Okay. I'm going. I'll be flying down probably on Friday the 27th and flying back on Monday the 29th. All I know is that I'll be there to have dinner with my fellow CCBers Friday nite! (My friend is a Pilot so I got a great deal.)

The only thing is that I'm going to have to get the general admission tickets for $10. I don't care if they're Bob Eucher(sp?) seats--I'm there!

So Mike M, maybe I can get my keychains then? That is if I don't get them from Lorri first. I might need 4 to account for some CCBers that might not be there. Kato, that drink is still on me. Eric, fill me in on the dinner details.

Wendy~~quoting Kato--Happy Happy Joy Joy /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

whitewolf and i are coming too. of course we need to figure out what to do with our dogs&lt;G&gt;

bluewolf