PDA

View Full Version : El Dubb converts to supporting Obama?

LWW
03-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Being that I am my employer, this Obamacare program ... according to dearest leader ... could have my insurance company paying me $20,460.95 just for being their customer, plus my claims.

<u>&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL REPORT&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUd-slJc-GY)</u>

LWW

Sev
03-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Yup. I couldnt believe my ears on that one.

hondo
03-16-2010, 09:27 PM
I notice you're posting more on here than on AZ.

Miss ole Hondo, do you?

Your buddy ugotda7 is trying to bait me into getting tossed off of this forum too.

Wow, no Hondo at all?

I know dub woulds be lost without me at all.

When I got tossed on AZ again for complaining about the personal attacks, the whole Klan rushed over here to taunt me for a couple of weeks and tell me how insignificant I was. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
03-16-2010, 10:44 PM
It's becoming more obvious every day that Obama does not have a clue what he is talking about. Either that, or he just can't add two plus two.

Hondo, if you want to cry about the way you get treated, go to the thread you started about just being back for a short time, rather than trying to hijack this thread. We were discussing Obama's statement about the astronomical savings coming to us with his HC package.
Care to comment on the topic?

Thanks

Steve

LWW
03-17-2010, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice you're posting more on here than on AZ.

Miss ole Hondo, do you?

Your buddy ugotda7 is trying to bait me into getting tossed off of this forum too.

Wow, no Hondo at all?

I know dub woulds be lost without me at all.

When I got tossed on AZ again for complaining about the personal attacks, the whole Klan rushed over here to taunt me for a couple of weeks and tell me how insignificant I was. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Why can't you tell the truth?

You have promised again to never respond to my posts.

I start a thread about Obama ... and here comes hondo wailing and gnashing his teeth over how he is a victim.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-17-2010, 06:49 AM
who gives a rat's a** if El Dub has converted to becoming a Muslim, joined the Roller Derby, or is guest lecturing at the local mental hospital?
You should save posts like that for that other site, where they follow your everyday life, with really keen interest....like in the Jim Carey movie "The Truman Show"

hondo
03-17-2010, 07:40 AM
A thousand pardons, Steve.
I didn't even notice that dub had posted anything
of value.
Most of his posts on here are just shadow posting me saying the same insults over and over.

I also forgot that you are the last remaining regular who still takes him seriously on here after all his lies.

Even his buddy sev took one look at his accusations and
pronounced they had no merit.

I guess the fact that you think his opinion has some merit sustains him.
That and his goons like ugo yelling "You won again, dub!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Care to comment on Obama's outrageous comments on the insurance savings his program is going to bring to us???
Larry has his own way of pointing out the insanity of the administration. Whether you like his posting style or not, are you willing to defend the Obama statement?

Steve

LWW
03-17-2010, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who gives a rat's a** if El Dub has converted to becoming a Muslim, joined the Roller Derby, or is guest lecturing at the local mental hospital?
You should save posts like that for that other site, where they follow your everyday life, with really keen interest....like in the Jim Carey movie "The Truman Show" </div></div>

Obviously you do.

LWW

LWW
03-17-2010, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you willing to defend the Obama statement?

Steve </div></div>

I have never seen him go against dearest leader.

Have you?

LWW

pooltchr
03-17-2010, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you willing to defend the Obama statement?

Steve </div></div>

I have never seen him go against dearest leader.

Have you?

LWW </div></div>

I think cookie gets his marching orders second hand from the senile senior citizen from the bay area.

Steve

hondo
03-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Obama has his own way of pointing out the insanity of the insurance companies.

Here in WV we understand the use of exaggeration to drive home a point.

Obviously you and dub don't.

After looking at his initial post I find nothing of value and, thus, feel no guilt over briefly hijacking the thread.

Sorry if I disappoint you.

hondo
03-18-2010, 08:57 AM
More hate.

You scratch dub's back and he'll scratch yours. Right?

LWW
03-18-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After looking at his initial post</div></div>

So, after claiming you have me on ignore for the 910.283,746,910.283,746,910.283,746,555th time ... you were actually just making it up?

Whoodathunkit?

LWW

Qtec
03-18-2010, 12:09 PM
So WTF are you complaining about you friggin moron?

Sort of shoots down your whole theory that Obama wants to enslave you!..........by giving you more money.

Q

pooltchr
03-18-2010, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More hate.

You scratch dub's back and he'll scratch yours. Right? </div></div>

I already told you, I call 'em like I see 'em. I stood up for you when I thought you were right.
I don't play for either team.

Steve

pooltchr
03-18-2010, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So WTF are you complaining about you friggin moron?

Sort of shoots down your whole theory that Obama wants to enslave you!..........by giving you more money.

Q </div></div>

That's just the point. There is no money...it's just a figure he either made up, or made a huge mistake.

Can't you even pretend to pay attention???

Steve

LWW
03-18-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So WTF are you complaining about you friggin moron?

Q </div></div>

That's just the point. There is no money...it's just a figure he either made up, or made a huge mistake.

Can't you even pretend to pay attention???

Steve </div></div>

He paid attention.

Dearest leader made a statement that is prima facie evidence of insanity ... and Q believes it because he was told it by dearest leader.

And then he has to come back with the typical leftist ad hominem attack in a vain effort to deflect from the intellectual bankruptcy of the claim.

LWW