PDA

View Full Version : Castration Poll For The Catholic Priests

Sid_Vicious
03-17-2010, 07:01 PM
OK, now this is getting really sick! I am absolutely sick over this sh!t about the Catholic cover ups on child abuses AGAIN! Anyone, and I mean ANYONE here...please try and protect these b@stards! Make my day!

I literally hope that Catholicism falls if the Pope can't properly clean house. THINK ABOUT the terror of these kids over YEARS, unprotected!!! Easily could be your kid. The world has already gone to "religious hell." sid

Sev
03-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Its been known for years that the pedophiles and gays flock there.

I say release the nuns and all will be well.

Meanwhile these bastards should be forced to eat their own testicles followed by a tube steak desert.

cushioncrawler
03-17-2010, 11:07 PM
They didnt break any commandments.
madMac.

Gayle in MD
03-18-2010, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, now this is getting really sick! I am absolutely sick over this sh!t about the Catholic cover ups on child abuses AGAIN! Anyone, and I mean ANYONE here...please try and protect these b@stards! Make my day!

I literally hope that Catholicism falls if the Pope can't properly clean house. THINK ABOUT the terror of these kids over YEARS, unprotected!!! Easily could be your kid. The world has already gone to "religious hell." sid </div></div>

Such a disgrace! How many young lives were ruined by these disgusting holier than thou, sickos!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Deeman3
03-18-2010, 01:04 PM
I have to agree here. All these sickos need castrating. As the courts take it easier and easier on offenders they are let right back out to live near schools and playgrounds.

This siwhat perversion leads to eventually in many cases. The church should be ashamed. This is one more place where "Don't ask, don't tell" is not appropriate.

Grab the axes!!!

Sid_Vicious
03-18-2010, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its been known for years that the pedophiles and gays flock there.

Meanwhile these bastards should be forced to eat their own testicles followed by a tube steak desert. </div></div>

Why the-F do people still uphold the Catholic religion! I would be, to say the very least, an instant non practicing Catholic if I was one at all. In my most expressive opinion, the Pope himself should be called in front of the court systems to be held accountable.

I'm tellin' ya, if the end of the world ain't here yet, then it's easy to see it from the "anals" of the whole Catholic congregation who continue to lay down and not get mad as hell! This sucks! and sadly, many other decadent ugly things we'd all like to not see happen to any child.

One other thing that bothers me about those here who've read this thread,,,there's only three people outspoken so far. "An inaction to any problem, is an action to ignore and allow it." That's my proverb. sid

Deeman3
03-18-2010, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its been known for years that the pedophiles and gays flock there.

Meanwhile these bastards should be forced to eat their own testicles followed by a tube steak desert. </div></div>

Why the-F do people still uphold the Catholic religion! I would be, to say the very least, an instant non practicing Catholic if I was one at all. In my most expressive opinion, the Pope himself should be called in front of the court systems to be held accountable. <span style="color: #FF0000">I have never been catholic but if the mainstream christian churches were doing the same thing, I'd speak out about them as well. </span>

I'm tellin' ya, if the end of the world ain't here yet, then it's easy to see it from the "anals" of the whole Catholic congregation who continue to lay down and not get mad as hell! This sucks! and sadly, many other decadent ugly things we'd all like to not see happen to any child.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Anals? Sid, you got me a bit confused there unless you are using "insider" talk I am not familiar with&gt; /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif JK </span>

One other thing that bothers me about those here who've read this thread,,,there's only three people outspoken so far. "An inaction to any problem, is an action to ignore and allow it." That's my proverb. sid </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't think those who have not responded are basically for gay child sex. I just think most agree but havn't a lot to say on the subject. If your castration solution is a bit too harsh for most, perhaps a life stink in a prison where the gay guys rape the weak might serve as well. My problem is that you will have scores of marching citizens out crying foul and creul and unusual punishment for those with terms over a few years.

These perverts never get "cured" of their addiction and most all will re-offend and some will even be caught.

Maybe your solution is best. I'd like to at least see them waterboarded first. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Sev
03-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Actually with the current technology for isolating and identifying an individuals genetics any individual that is proven to have raped a child should be executed not coddled. If you remove enough of them from the gene pool the particular gene strand that causes this problem would decline and possibly disappear.

wolfdancer
03-19-2010, 05:50 PM
I agree, kill the priests, burn down the Catholic Churches, get the Mafia to whack the Pope.....