PDA

View Full Version : No honour and no ethics- RW 'journalism'.



Qtec
03-18-2010, 01:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UPDATED EXCLUSIVE: New England Journal of Medicine says it didn't publish or produce health care "survey"

March 17, 2010 12:50 pm ET by Julie Millican

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Right-wing media have seized on a dubious, three-month old email "survey" that purports to show that physicians are concerned about health care reform and that 46 percent of the primary care doctors surveyed "indicated that they would leave medicine - or try to leave medicine - as a result of health reform." </span><u>Many media figures have falsely attributed this survey to the New England Journal of Medicine. For example, on Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade said: "The New England Journal of Medicine has published a report and did a survey, and they said the impact of reform on primary care physicians, 46 percent, they say, feel reform will force them out or make them want to leave medicine."</u>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>This is false.</span>

Media Matters for America <span style='font-size: 20pt'>contacted the New England Journal of Medicine, <u>which confirmed it neither conducted nor published the "survey." </u></span>

NEJM spokesperson Jennifer Zeis told Media Matters that the study had <u>"nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research."</u> She also made clear that the study <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine,"</span> and said that "we are taking steps to clarify the source of the survey." </div></div>

link (http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003170036)

All Beck and Fox needed to do was the same as what MM did, call them and ask "is this true? " <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Apparently that was too much investigative journalism from the "America's most trusted news channel."</span> LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Media falsely attribute survey to The New England Journal of Medicine

Bill O'Reilly: Survey was "published by The New England Journal of Medicine, a prestigious magazine."

Kilmeade: NEJM "published a report and did a survey" that found doctors "feel reform will force them out."

HotAir.com: NEJM "polled health-care providers."

Hannity guest attributes study to NEJM.

Marc Siegel: "A new study in The New England Journal of Medicine says that one-third of physicians would consider quitting or retiring early if this goes through."
</div></div>

Check out O'Reilly,s caption! LOL

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/images/home/598/nejmstudy.jpg



LMAO.......

Q

Gayle in MD
03-18-2010, 07:02 AM
No honor, no ethics, no question! It's sad, really. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

LWW
03-18-2010, 08:29 AM
It seems that Media Matters has some egg on it's face ... again.

http://newworldodor.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/egg-on-face1.jpg

This is a perfect example of how easily the far left is spoon fed lies.

The article was published in "RECRUITING PHYSICIANS TODAY" magazine.

RPT is owned by the NEJM.

If you wish to submit an article to RPT you must send it to the NEJM.

RPT is published by the NEJM.

All the contact data for RPT is via the NEJM.

How did I learn this?

I actually went to and read Q's link and followed the link to the article.

Media Matters is busted again for simply deceitful journalism.

To claim that the report isn't from the NEJM is simply a lie, and MM knew it when it printed it.

Shame on them for doing it, and shame on anyone who continues to use them as a source.

HERE (http://www.nejmjobs.org/content/rpt/pdf/marApr_10.pdf) is the report, bearing the logo of the NEJM

I would expect that honorable people such as Q and G would apologize for vouching for MM's veracity on this story.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-18-2010, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

NEJM Online
NEJM Weekly CME
Journal Watch Online
AIDS Clinical Care











Recruiting Physicians Today is a free advertiser newsletter published by the Worldwide Advertising Sales and Marketing Department in the publishing division of the Massachusetts Medical Society. Each issue of the newsletter features research and content produced by physician recruiting firms and other independent groups involved in physician employment.

On December 17, 2009 The Medicus Firm, a national physician search firm based in Dallas and Atlanta, published the results of a survey they conducted with 1,000 physicians regarding their attitudes toward health reform. To read their survey results at The Medicus Firm website, click here.

The opinions expressed in the article linked to above represent those of The Medicus Firm only. That article does not represent the opinions of the New England Journal of Medicine or the Massachusetts Medical Society.


</div></div>
http://www.nejmjobs.org/rpt/health-reform-may-reduce-physician-workforce.aspx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Share
Print
Email UPDATED EXCLUSIVE: New England Journal of Medicine says it didn't publish or produce health care "survey"
March 17, 2010 12:50 pm ET by Julie Millican

Right-wing media have seized on a dubious, three-month old email "survey" that purports to show that physicians are concerned about health care reform and that 46 percent of the primary care doctors surveyed "indicated that they would leave medicine - or try to leave medicine - as a result of health reform." Many media figures have falsely attributed this survey to the New England Journal of Medicine. For example, on Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade said: "The New England Journal of Medicine has published a report and did a survey, and they said the impact of reform on primary care physicians, 46 percent, they say, feel reform will force them out or make them want to leave medicine."

This is false.

Media Matters for America contacted the New England Journal of Medicine, which confirmed it neither conducted nor published the "survey."

NEJM spokesperson Jennifer Zeis told Media Matters that the study had "nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research." She also made clear that the study "was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine," and said that "we are taking steps to clarify the source of the survey."

The "report" that right-wing media are citing actually appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, which is an employment newsletter produced by "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." According to Zeis, that report actually "was written by the Medicus Firm," the medical recruitment firm that conducted the "survey."

Here's how The Medicus Firm describes the "survey" methodology:

"The survey sample was randomly selected from a physician database of thousands. The database has been built over the past eight years by The Medicus Firm (formerly Medicus Partners and The MD Firm) from a variety of sources including, but not limited to, public directories, purchased lists, practice inquiries, training programs, and direct mail responses. The survey was conducted via emails sent directly to physicians."

The Medicus Firm's clients include hospitals and physician groups.

More to come...

UPDATE:

Following inquiries from Media Matters, the "NEJM CareerCenter" website has now posted the following statement, making clear that Recruiting Physicians Today is a "free advertiser newsletter" whose content is "produced by physician recruiting firms and other independent groups involved in physician employment" and that Medicus was responsible for conducting and publishing the "survey" in question. (NEJM tells Media Matters that The Medicus Firm "did not pay" to run the report.) From the statement posted on the NEJM CareerCenter website:

Recruiting Physicians Today is a free advertiser newsletter published by the Worldwide Advertising Sales and Marketing Department in the publishing division of the Massachusetts Medical Society. Each issue of the newsletter features research and content produced by physician recruiting firms and other independent groups involved in physician employment.

On December 17, 2009 The Medicus Firm, a national physician search firm based in Dallas and Atlanta, published the results of a survey they conducted with 1,000 physicians regarding their attitudes toward health reform. To read their survey results at The Medicus Firm website, click here.

The opinions expressed in the article linked to above represent those of The Medicus Firm only. That article does not represent the opinions of the New England Journal of Medicine or the Massachusetts Medical Society.

Indeed, The Medicus Firm's write-up of their "survey" touted the supposed importance of physician recruitment firms "[a]fter health reform is passed and implemented":

What does this mean for physician recruiting? It's difficult to predict with absolute certainty, but one consequence is inevitable. After health reform is passed and implemented, physicians will be more in demand than ever before. Shortages could be exacerbated further beyond the predictions of industry analysts. Therefore, the strongest physician recruiters and firms will be in demand. Additionally, hospitals and practices may be forced to rely on unprecedented recruitment methods to attract and retain physicians. "Health reform, even if it's passed in a most diluted form, could be a game-changer for physician recruitment," said Bob Collins, managing partner of The Medicus Firm in Texas. "As competitive as the market is now, we may not even be able to comprehend how challenging it will become after health reform takes effect."

So, in sum, the right-wing media has seized upon what appears to be essentially a promotional document from a physician recruitment firm in order to argue that health care reform will cause physician recruitment and retention problems in the future.

From the March 17 Fox & Friends:
</div></div>

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003170036
This organization does not speak for the New England Journal Of Medicine....as is evident by the article highlighted above.....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Qtec
03-18-2010, 11:35 AM
YOU,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The article was published in "RECRUITING PHYSICIANS TODAY"<u> magazine. </u></div></div>

Actually,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recruiting Physicians Today is a <span style='font-size: 20pt'>free newsletter</span> published six times a year. </div></div>

Newsletter,<span style='font-size: 20pt'> NOT a magazine,</span>.......<span style='font-size: 23pt'>your first lie.</span>

Why should I take you serious when you lie?


This post I make is on the BD website. Did they publish my post and agree with the contents?
Are they responsible for my comments?
According to your 'logic' they must be because they own the site.

BTW, a newsletter is not the same as a peer reviewed report.

Again, for the SIMPLE MINDED,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEJM spokesperson Jennifer Zeis told Media Matters that the study had <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research." She also made clear that the study "was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine,"</span></div></div>

Are you confused about this statement? Its pretty clear English to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and said that "we are taking steps to clarify the source of the survey."

The "report" that right-wing media are citing actually appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, which is an employment newsletter produced by "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." According to Zeis, that report actually "was written by the Medicus Firm," the medical recruitment firm that conducted the "survey."

Here's how The Medicus Firm describes the "survey" methodology:

"The survey sample was randomly selected from a physician database of thousands. The database has been built over the past eight years by The Medicus Firm (formerly Medicus Partners and The MD Firm) from a variety of sources including, but not limited to, public directories, purchased lists, practice inquiries, training programs, and direct mail responses. The survey was conducted via emails sent directly to physicians."

The Medicus Firm's clients include hospitals and physician groups. </div></div>

Got it now?





Ha...just in......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As Fox's Kelly noted, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"survey" was not conducted by NEJM and was "not a scientific poll"</span><span style="color: #990000">LMAO at LLW.</span>

Kelly: Survey, which was "not a scientific poll," "was conducted by the Medicus Firm ... a national physician search firm." On the March 17 edition of Fox News' America Live, host Kelly noted that the survey "was conducted by the Medicus Firm, which is a national physician search firm." She added: "The New England Journal of Medicine, which was originally responsible for posting, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>not publishing, but -- not conducting the survey, but for posting it on its website -- later removed it. It's not a scientific poll; it's a survey."</span> <span style="color: #000099">OH BOY!</span>

Spokeswoman confirmed survey has<span style='font-size: 23pt'> nothing to do with NEJM's "original research" and "was not published" by Journal.</span><span style="color: #990000"> LLW must be throwing up right now..LOL </span> Media Matters for America contacted NEJM and received confirmation from spokeswoman Jennifer Zeis that the study had "nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research." Zeis also made clear that the study "was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine." In fact, the Medicus Firm conducted the survey in December 2009. Medicus, a Dallas- and Atlanta-based firm that recruits and places physicians in jobs was responsible for conducting the survey. It issued a press release about the results on December 17, 2009. The report then appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, an employment newsletter produced by the Massachusetts Medical Society, "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." </div></div>

The phrase "flogging a dead horse" comes to mind.

Q

LWW
03-18-2010, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The article was published in "RECRUITING PHYSICIANS TODAY"<u> magazine. </u></div></div>

Actually,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recruiting Physicians Today is a <span style='font-size: 20pt'>free newsletter</span> published six times a year. </div></div>

Newsletter,<span style='font-size: 20pt'> NOT a magazine,</span>.......<span style='font-size: 23pt'>your first lie.</span>

Why should I take you serious when you lie?

Q </div></div>

Actually, words mean things:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Main Entry: magazine
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: periodic publication
Synonyms: annual, bimonthly, biweekly, booklet, broadside, brochure, circular, daily, digest, gazette, glossy, joint, journal, manual, monthly, newsletter, newspaper, organ, pamphlet, paper, periodical, pulp, quarterly, rag, review, semiweekly, sheet, slick, throwaway, weekly
</div></div>

Sadly, not your first deliberate deception in a vain effort to extricate yourself from being exposed as a tool.

&gt;&gt;&gt;HOIST BY THINE OWN PETARD&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://thesaurus.com/browse/newsletter?__utma=1.832930692.1267656090.126788037 8.1268934287.5&__utmb=1.3.9.1268934329573&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1267656090.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(di rect)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=60951212)

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BTW, a newsletter is not the same as a peer reviewed report.

Q </div></div>

Nobody said it was did they?

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Again, for the SIMPLE MINDED,

Q </div></div>

At least you can confess that the deception via MM was for the simple minded.

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you confused about this statement? Its pretty clear English to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and said that "we are taking steps to clarify the source of the survey."

The "report" that right-wing media are citing actually appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, which is an employment newsletter produced by "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." According to Zeis, that report actually "was written by the Medicus Firm," the medical recruitment firm that conducted the "survey."</div></div>

Q </div></div>

The source of the survey has no relevance. The claim was that it was published by the NEJM and that is uncontested. I can read it fine, I'm not so sure about you.

You really must enjoy these beat downs on the facts.

LWW

Qtec
03-18-2010, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To claim that the report isn't from the NEJM is simply a lie, </div></div>


LMAO

I have shown conclusively that this report <span style='font-size: 20pt'>ISN'T from the NEJM</span> but you refuse to accept facts.

No surprise.

Q

Q

LWW
03-18-2010, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Got it now?

Q </div></div>

Been down this road too many times.

As soon aas I saw it was from MM I "GOT IT" ... their history is one of deceptions such as this, and they get away with it because they know the far left will not question anything put on the spoon.

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha...just in......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As Fox's Kelly noted, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"survey" was not conducted by NEJM and was "not a scientific poll"</span><span style="color: #990000">LMAO at LLW.</span>

Kelly: Survey, which was "not a scientific poll," "was conducted by the Medicus Firm ... a national physician search firm." On the March 17 edition of Fox News' America Live, host Kelly noted that the survey "was conducted by the Medicus Firm, which is a national physician search firm." She added: "The New England Journal of Medicine, which was originally responsible for posting, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>not publishing, but -- not conducting the survey, but for posting it on its website -- later removed it. It's not a scientific poll; it's a survey."</span> <span style="color: #000099">OH BOY!</span>

Spokeswoman confirmed survey has<span style='font-size: 23pt'> nothing to do with NEJM's "original research" and "was not published" by Journal.</span><span style="color: #990000"> LLW must be throwing up right now..LOL </span> Media Matters for America contacted NEJM and received confirmation from spokeswoman Jennifer Zeis that the study had "nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research." Zeis also made clear that the study "was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine." In fact, the Medicus Firm conducted the survey in December 2009. Medicus, a Dallas- and Atlanta-based firm that recruits and places physicians in jobs was responsible for conducting the survey. It issued a press release about the results on December 17, 2009. The report then appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, an employment newsletter produced by the Massachusetts Medical Society, "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." </div></div>

The phrase "flogging a dead horse" comes to mind.

Q </div></div>

Yes it does ... but you continue.

The facts, based solely upon YOUR links, prove that Fox had it right on all counts and that MM pimped it's spoon fed readers.

LWW

Qtec
03-18-2010, 12:06 PM
What Fox claimed is irrelevant. My issue is with what YOU claimed.
Q

LWW
03-18-2010, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Fox claimed is irrelevant. My issue is with what YOU claimed.
Q </div></div>

And what I claimed was correct ... and you confirmed it.

LWW

LWW
03-18-2010, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

NEJM Online
NEJM Weekly CME
Journal Watch Online
AIDS Clinical Care











Recruiting Physicians Today is a free advertiser newsletter published by the Worldwide Advertising Sales and Marketing Department in the publishing division of the Massachusetts Medical Society. Each issue of the newsletter features research and content produced by physician recruiting firms and other independent groups involved in physician employment.

On December 17, 2009 The Medicus Firm, a national physician search firm based in Dallas and Atlanta, published the results of a survey they conducted with 1,000 physicians regarding their attitudes toward health reform. To read their survey results at The Medicus Firm website, click here.

The opinions expressed in the article linked to above represent those of The Medicus Firm only. That article does not represent the opinions of the New England Journal of Medicine or the Massachusetts Medical Society.


</div></div>
http://www.nejmjobs.org/rpt/health-reform-may-reduce-physician-workforce.aspx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Share
Print
Email UPDATED EXCLUSIVE: New England Journal of Medicine says it didn't publish or produce health care "survey"
March 17, 2010 12:50 pm ET by Julie Millican

Right-wing media have seized on a dubious, three-month old email "survey" that purports to show that physicians are concerned about health care reform and that 46 percent of the primary care doctors surveyed "indicated that they would leave medicine - or try to leave medicine - as a result of health reform." Many media figures have falsely attributed this survey to the New England Journal of Medicine. For example, on Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade said: "The New England Journal of Medicine has published a report and did a survey, and they said the impact of reform on primary care physicians, 46 percent, they say, feel reform will force them out or make them want to leave medicine."

This is false.

Media Matters for America contacted the New England Journal of Medicine, which confirmed it neither conducted nor published the "survey."

NEJM spokesperson Jennifer Zeis told Media Matters that the study had "nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research." She also made clear that the study "was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine," and said that "we are taking steps to clarify the source of the survey."

The "report" that right-wing media are citing actually appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, which is an employment newsletter produced by "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." According to Zeis, that report actually "was written by the Medicus Firm," the medical recruitment firm that conducted the "survey."

Here's how The Medicus Firm describes the "survey" methodology:

"The survey sample was randomly selected from a physician database of thousands. The database has been built over the past eight years by The Medicus Firm (formerly Medicus Partners and The MD Firm) from a variety of sources including, but not limited to, public directories, purchased lists, practice inquiries, training programs, and direct mail responses. The survey was conducted via emails sent directly to physicians."

The Medicus Firm's clients include hospitals and physician groups.

More to come...

UPDATE:

Following inquiries from Media Matters, the "NEJM CareerCenter" website has now posted the following statement, making clear that Recruiting Physicians Today is a "free advertiser newsletter" whose content is "produced by physician recruiting firms and other independent groups involved in physician employment" and that Medicus was responsible for conducting and publishing the "survey" in question. (NEJM tells Media Matters that The Medicus Firm "did not pay" to run the report.) From the statement posted on the NEJM CareerCenter website:

Recruiting Physicians Today is a free advertiser newsletter published by the Worldwide Advertising Sales and Marketing Department in the publishing division of the Massachusetts Medical Society. Each issue of the newsletter features research and content produced by physician recruiting firms and other independent groups involved in physician employment.

On December 17, 2009 The Medicus Firm, a national physician search firm based in Dallas and Atlanta, published the results of a survey they conducted with 1,000 physicians regarding their attitudes toward health reform. To read their survey results at The Medicus Firm website, click here.

The opinions expressed in the article linked to above represent those of The Medicus Firm only. That article does not represent the opinions of the New England Journal of Medicine or the Massachusetts Medical Society.

Indeed, The Medicus Firm's write-up of their "survey" touted the supposed importance of physician recruitment firms "[a]fter health reform is passed and implemented":

What does this mean for physician recruiting? It's difficult to predict with absolute certainty, but one consequence is inevitable. After health reform is passed and implemented, physicians will be more in demand than ever before. Shortages could be exacerbated further beyond the predictions of industry analysts. Therefore, the strongest physician recruiters and firms will be in demand. Additionally, hospitals and practices may be forced to rely on unprecedented recruitment methods to attract and retain physicians. "Health reform, even if it's passed in a most diluted form, could be a game-changer for physician recruitment," said Bob Collins, managing partner of The Medicus Firm in Texas. "As competitive as the market is now, we may not even be able to comprehend how challenging it will become after health reform takes effect."

So, in sum, the right-wing media has seized upon what appears to be essentially a promotional document from a physician recruitment firm in order to argue that health care reform will cause physician recruitment and retention problems in the future.

From the March 17 Fox & Friends:
</div></div>

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003170036
This organization does not speak for the New England Journal Of Medicine....as is evident by the article highlighted above.....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Yet it bears their logo, marketing department, and offices.

LWW

hondo
03-18-2010, 05:42 PM
We've been down this road too many times, Q.
He is a proven liar. Why debate him at all.

His opinion is worthless to anybody who values truth.

JohnnyD
03-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Hondo is busted again.

Stretch
03-18-2010, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've been down this road too many times, Q.
He is a proven liar. Why debate him at all.

His opinion is worthless to anybody who values truth. </div></div>

Well said Hondo. Unfortunately bottom feeders like Larry have been very successfull as a species because they live off the waist of the higher forms of life. On the up side, Miss Larry can be vindicated that when the end of the world does come he can finaly stand tall in the company of rats and cockroaches. St.

hondo
03-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Stretch ,recently sir dub posted a poem on AZ that he tried to pass off as his own.
It was quickly found on AZ and he was busted again.

he's been caught in more lies than his hero Bush and yet the neo-cons continue to defend him as they did Bush and call his exposers liars.

Classic doublethink.

They thrive on ignorance and deceit.

LWW
03-19-2010, 02:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch ,recently sir dub posted a poem on AZ that he tried to pass off as his own.
It was quickly found on AZ and he was busted again.</div></div>

Care to cite where this happened?

What's that?

You can't?

You made the whole thing up?

We already knew that.

LWW

hondo
03-19-2010, 05:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch ,recently sir dub posted a poem on AZ that he tried to pass off as his own.
It was quickly found on AZ and he was busted again.</div></div>

Care to cite where this happened?

What's that?

You can't?

You made the whole thing up?

We already knew that.

LWW </div></div>


Truth vs. truthyness:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=173226


Note post #4 by Lawman888.
His Klan ignores that post and continue to congratulate him on his originality.
See what we're missing over there, guys.
Classic doublethink. Ignorance is knowledge. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
03-19-2010, 05:07 AM
BTW, Berlow and JLW are two of the better posters on there and are constantly bashed by the Klan.

hondo
03-19-2010, 05:12 AM
"Care to cite where this happened?

What's that?

You can't?

You made the whole thing up?

We already knew that."

LWW


LMFAO!!! I would think you would know better, but you never do.
Oh, well, poor ole Johnny still believes in you even if the rest
of us know what you are.
Time to call back the goons yet to shout, " dub won! dub won!" ?

Qtec
03-19-2010, 06:48 AM
Are you guys going to trash every thread with your idiotic bickering?
NOBODY IS INTERESTED.

Q

pooltchr
03-19-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you guys going to trash every thread with your idiotic bickering?
NOBODY IS INTERESTED.

Q </div></div>

Thank you!!!!!!!

Steve

LWW
03-19-2010, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch ,recently sir dub posted a poem on AZ that he tried to pass off as his own.
It was quickly found on AZ and he was busted again.</div></div>

Care to cite where this happened?

What's that?

You can't?

You made the whole thing up?

We already knew that.

LWW </div></div>


Truth vs. truthyness:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=173226


Note post #4 by Lawman888.
His Klan ignores that post and continue to congratulate him on his originality.
See what we're missing over there, guys.
Classic doublethink. Ignorance is knowledge. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

How wickedly lame was that.

LM88 linked to a different spoof of "CASEY AT THE BAT" which was posted to YOUTUBE on 02/17/2010.

Mine was posted on AZB on 01/28/2010.

Now ... go get your free 2010 calendar from "THE DEW DROP INN" and check this for me.

In chronological order ... which came first, 28 January, 2010 or 17 February, 2010?

Then answer this ... what fires a hatred which makes you so blindly savage your own credibility with ad hominem attacks based on lies such as this?

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Care to cite where this happened?

What's that?

You can't?

You made the whole thing up?

We already knew that."

LWW


LMFAO!!! I would think you would know better, but you never do.
Oh, well, poor ole Johnny still believes in you even if the rest
of us know what you are.
Time to call back the goons yet to shout, " dub won! dub won!" ? </div></div>

Hondo, you've made your point, and we all know who is lying through their teeth.

Lets ignore this cyberstalker, and get back to the issues that we need to rally around, in order to undo the colossal messes left to us from the riwhgt wing nutcases who voted for George Bush, and the REpublicans who gave him a blank check for ruining the American Economy.

Put these *** ***** on ignore, and lets we adults focus on turning around the messes left over from Bush. Reasonable people can easily see how well they follow the usual Republican strategy, deny the truth, twist the information available, accuse the accusers of doing exactly what they themselves are doing, following along like usual, Bah Bah Bah.

A waste of our time. The RW nutcase brigade isn't worth our time or attention. We all watched, and we all saw what Republicans and Bush did to this country for eight years!

Enough said.

G.

LWW
03-19-2010, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Care to cite where this happened?

What's that?

You can't?

You made the whole thing up?

We already knew that."

LWW


LMFAO!!! I would think you would know better, but you never do.
Oh, well, poor ole Johnny still believes in you even if the rest
of us know what you are.
Time to call back the goons yet to shout, " dub won! dub won!" ? </div></div>

Hondo, you've made your point, and we all know who is lying through their teeth.

G. </div></div>

Yes he has, but I love him in the Christian sense in spite of his perpetual lies.

LWW &lt;--- Hates the sin but forgives the sinner.

hondo
03-19-2010, 08:36 PM
That's what ignore is for, pal.

You don't have to read it.

If I am unjustly accused, I will respond whether you like it or not. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

hondo
03-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Yeah, you changed 5 words, Shakespeare.

hondo
03-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Remember that.

Qtec
03-20-2010, 01:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what ignore is for, pal.

You don't have to read it.

If I am unjustly accused, I will respond whether you like it or not </div></div>

Hondo, take a deep breath.
These guys are getting to you.
Why should you care what a bunch of anonymous strangers think of you? These guys don't discuss, they bait and chuckle when they get a bite.
Put them on ignore and I believe me, you will feel much better for it.

Take care,

Q

LWW
03-20-2010, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, you changed 5 words, Shakespeare. </div></div>

Yet another lie ...but irrelevant.

If either was copied it was mine as mine preceded the YOUTUBE by roughly a month ... and they are substantially different.

Now, try again with your calendar.

Which dat came first.

I have faith that you can figure this one out.

LWW

hondo
03-20-2010, 07:38 PM
No problem. Just didn't care for your wording. That's all.

hondo
03-20-2010, 07:39 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif


Now that's just precious.

LWW
03-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Most of yours are.

Now, please stop copying my zingers.

I would imagine that an "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" would be capable of their own ... or not.

LWW