PDA

View Full Version : HC Bill Saves 138 B First 10 Yrs 1.2 Trill. 2nd 10

Gayle in MD
03-18-2010, 12:35 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/18/cbo-score-on-health-care_n_502543.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comprehensive health care reform will cost the federal government $940 billion over a ten-year period, but will increase revenue and cut other costs by a greater amount, leading to a reduction of $138 billion in the federal deficit over the same period, according to an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office, a Democratic source tells HuffPost. It will cut the deficit by $1.2 trillion over the second ten year period.

The source said it also extends Medicare's solvency by at least nine years and reduces the rate of its growth by 1.4 percent, while closing the doughnut hole for seniors, meaning there will no longer be a gap in coverage of medication. The CBO also estimated it would extend coverage to 32 million additional people.

The CBO score is the last piece House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was waiting on before putting the puzzle together on the House floor. A contingent of Blue Dogs has been holding out support, insisting that the bill be fully paid for and not increase the deficit. The numbers give a major boost to Pelosi and her leadership team, which can now begin the whip count in earnest and can specifically point to the cost savings.

With the CBO score released, the Democratic whip team has a specific, thoroughly-analyzed bill to show to undeclared members who can no longer claim they are "waiting to see the language." Pelosi has very little room for error and needs to move nearly every undecided voter to a solid "yes."

Since the House last passed legislation in November, three Democrats who opposed it -- John Tanner and Bart Gordon of Tennessee and Brian Baird of Washington -- have announced their retirements, relieving them of some political pressure to oppose the bill. Pelosi may end up drawing on those exiting members for a cushion of support.

The reconciliation package that the CBO analyzed makes slight changes to the underlying bill. Subsidies for the uninsured to purchase insurance are increased and more funding is dedicated to community health centers. The excise tax on insurance premiums is scaled back so that it hits few families. The bill also demands a higher commitment from drugmakers, aiming to close the so-called "doughnut hole" -- the time that seniors must pay full price for medication. The pharmaceutical lobby has signed off on the increased commitment and will be running ads in Democratic districts in support of reform.

The reconciliation package, because of budget rules that limit its policy scope, does not deal with two contentious social issues: abortion or immigration. Anti-choice Democrats are threatening to kill the entire project over the abortion language in the Senate bill and Congressional Hispanic Caucus members are rebelling because of its draconian immigration provisions. The Senate language bars federal funds from paying for abortion, but doesn't go far enough, according to some Democrats. Undocumented workers would be barred from purchasing insurance -- even with their own money -- from private companies which operate within exchanges set up by reform.

</div></div>

Bravo!

It will be fun watching the obsturctionist Republicans, who have ignored and blocked this critical problem for over forty years, say no in unison to this very good report from the CBO!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

sack316
03-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Also from the CBO report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although CBO completed a preliminary review of legislative language prior to its
release, the agency has not thoroughly examined the reconciliation proposal to verify its
consistency with the previous draft. This estimate is therefore preliminary, pending a
review of the language of the reconciliation proposal, as well as further review and
refinement of the budgetary projections. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CBO has not completed an estimate of the potential impact of the legislation
on discretionary spending, which would be subject to future appropriation action. </div></div>

Anyway, guess we'll just have to pass it to find out.

Sack

pooltchr
03-18-2010, 04:22 PM
So what do we think will happen when the subsidies to help people pay for the mandatory insurance run out?
What happens when everyone finds out that there are no plans in the bill to control healthcare costs, and they continue to rise?
What happens as the largest generation in the country's history starts requiring more healthcare?
How is it that they can "double spend" money?
How about the pharmacutical industry paying for television adds in 46 districts where dems are considered to be at risk of losing their seat if they support the bill?
Why do they need this bill to eliminate the millions of dollars of waste and fraud in Medicare?

Speaking of which, Did you hear the comment Nancy made today about how this bill will fit so nicely with Social Security and Medicare? For once, I totally agree with her. It will be a perfect fit. Social Security and Medicare are going BROKE!!!!

Steve

LWW
03-18-2010, 04:29 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9nZy57zaoFQ/SasC3HLkSzI/AAAAAAAAAeA/BXXOVrmgv-E/s400/spoonfed.jpg

Obama's new talking ponts delivery system.

LWW

sack316
03-19-2010, 02:44 AM
Have faith my friend. I mean, has this admin let us down on anything they said yet? Unemployment is practically nil. Guantanamo is closed. We're out of Iraq and Afghanistan. The world loves us. Wall street has changed its ways. Main Street is thriving. All problems have been solved PLUS time to go on ESPN and do a bracket for the NCAA tourney. So why not have faith Steve? Why I'd bet if we pass health care, nobody would ever die plus the deficit would go away in no time.

Ya just gotta believe. Believe in them and we will have rainbows and unicorns, griffins will be wiped out, and all will be well.

Sack

pooltchr
03-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Of course, you are right. I'm just weak. I forgot that Obama, Pelosi,Dirty Harry and the rest have nothing buy my best interests at heart!

Oh, yeah....I have a really good deal on a bridge for someone too!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Qtec
03-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Gayle, this Bill has been crafted by the republicans. All the things they wanted out of the Bill have been scrapped and they still vote against it. Obama should have just gone ahead with the Public Option because at least the real Dems would have voted for it.
As the Bill stands, many Dems are loath to vote for it because they see it as a let down.
If it wasn't for the fact that HC costs are bleeding the country dry and that to not pass this bill would be a huge blow to the President - who I might add has bent over backwards to accommodate the traitorous GOP party who would rather bring the country to a halt rather than act like adults who recognize that there has actually been an election .

If it was me, and I was a Dem lawmaker, then I would have to vote on principal.
I would vote against <span style='font-size: 17pt'>this abortion of HC reform </span>in the US.

JMO.

OTOH, That would just encourage the enemy.....and as the GOP, RW, Con war hawks say,.........we don't want to do that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Its not about HC reform anymore. This is a fight against the massive RW propagana campaign that has been run by the health industry and their slaves at Fox etc.
The Nazi's showed how it should be done and Fox has perfected the technique.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also from the CBO report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although CBO completed a preliminary review of legislative language prior to its
release, the agency has not thoroughly examined the reconciliation proposal to verify its
consistency with the previous draft. This estimate is therefore preliminary, pending a
review of the language of the reconciliation proposal, as well as further review and
refinement of the budgetary projections. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CBO has not completed an estimate of the potential impact of the legislation
on discretionary spending, which would be subject to future appropriation action. </div></div>

Anyway, guess we'll just have to pass it to find out.

Sack </div></div>

If you don't kow what is in the bill by now, it's because you don't want to know....

For months there were five commitees, composed of both Republicans and Democratics, it was televised live, on C-Span, it was voted on in the Congress and the Senate, and passed by both houses.

It has been discussed from the Whtie House, live, with both Democratics and REpublicans at the table, LIVE.

One hundred and sixty-four of the republican amendmendments were included, all of them designed to protect the common ass insurance industry, and they still voted no.

It is obvious to me, Republicans only seek to regain majority, and do not give a flying * about the people in this country who are dying because they have no health care, while health insurance is recording record profits.

Addressing the rising prices of health care costs, and health insurance costs, are the key to jobs making a comeback, and to a healthier society, where hard working people won't have to face losing everything, simply because they became ill...

Republicans ignored this problem for eight years, as we lost jobs by the hundreds of thousands....and all we get from them is lies, rhetoric, and obstructionism. They never address anything, and then they bash Democratics because our party hones in on the core of our economic problems, and tries to solve them.

As I always say, as regards all of our strides in this country, Democratics will have to drag the Republicans kicking and screaming into the future, in order for this country to go forward on anything!

BTW, Bush used Deem and pass, and reconciliation, over and over again. None of you righties minded a bit!

G.

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have faith my friend. I mean, has this admin let us down on anything they said yet? Unemployment is practically nil. Guantanamo is closed. We're out of Iraq and Afghanistan. The world loves us. Wall street has changed its ways. Main Street is thriving. All problems have been solved PLUS time to go on ESPN and do a bracket for the NCAA tourney. So why not have faith Steve? Why I'd bet if we pass health care, nobody would ever die plus the deficit would go away in no time.

Ya just gotta believe. Believe in them and we will have rainbows and unicorns, griffins will be wiped out, and all will be well.

Sack </div></div>

As I always said, in spite of all your denials and efforts to pretend that you aren't just as partisan as the rest of the righties on here, and just as much in denial, you don't fool me for a moment, Sack, you are no different than the clan of denial.

AT last, after eight years of Bush ignoring everything wrong in this country, so that he could sacrifice young American Soldiers, who volunteered to go after al Qaeda and bin Laden, after 9/11, for the boobming profits of the oil industry, and their future Iraq contracts, not one person from the right gives a damn about the Middle Class Americans, nor about our troops.

It's been proven here for a decade by your writings and responses. Even after you all admitted that health costs were driving businesses out of this country.

How much more ignorant can people be?

G.

LWW
03-19-2010, 10:23 AM
Amazing how an unofficial estimate ... read, based on fantasy figures ... appeases dearest leaders minions.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, this Bill has been crafted by the republicans. All the things they wanted out of the Bill have been scrapped and they still vote against it. Obama should have just gone ahead with the Public Option because at least the real Dems would have voted for it.
As the Bill stands, many Dems are loath to vote for it because they see it as a let down.
If it wasn't for the fact that HC costs are bleeding the country dry and that to not pass this bill would be a huge blow to the President - who I might add has bent over backwards to accommodate the traitorous GOP party who would rather bring the country to a halt rather than act like adults who recognize that there has actually been an election .

If it was me, and I was a Dem lawmaker, then I would have to vote on principal.
I would vote against <span style='font-size: 17pt'>this abortion of HC reform </span>in the US.

JMO.

OTOH, That would just encourage the enemy.....and as the GOP, RW, Con war hawks say,.........we don't want to do that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Its not about HC reform anymore. This is a fight against the massive RW propagana campaign that has been run by the health industry and their slaves at Fox etc.
The Nazi's showed how it should be done and Fox has perfected the technique.

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">You are so right, my friend. This is why I don't read most of their posts, because I can't abide their hypocracy.

We all know, Republicans have blocked addressing health care costs and corruption for decades, and during that time, the problems have greatly worsened, worsened up to 20% of our economy, yet STILL, they say no, and refuse to address it at all.

This bill does not meet with my own wishes, but I realize that until something is passed, which can be amended going forward, Republicans will continue with their grand plans, which as always, simply to continue the greatest redistribution of wealth this country has ever seen, robbing the Middle Class, for the sake of the wealthiest top 1 1/2 percent.

As we know, Bush's tenure was about nothing but that redistribution, and as this critical problem of health costs grew into this disastrous eventuality which we now face, that White House was eight years of corruption, lies, coverups and ploliticing for power, much of it done for oil companies, with the blood of our youth.

My view on this is that anything which flies in the face of what Republicans want and big business spends to lobby for, has to be good for the country. While this bill does not go far enough in that effort, it is a start, which is a hellova lot more, in and of itself, than Republicans have ever been willing to do.

How do we swallow their statements now, after years of their griping and defending the U.S. companies who outsourced our jobs, by pointing to the costs of health care insurance?

Idiots!

There will be a public option, but it's going to take some time.

G.</span>

sack316
03-19-2010, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you don't kow what is in the bill by now, it's because you don't want to know....
</div></div>

Those weren't my words

"But we have to pass the [health care ] bill so that you can find out what is in it." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To)

Sack

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Those weren't my words

"But we have to pass the [health care ] bill so that you can find out what is in it." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To)

Sack </div></div>

Again, if you don't know what is in this bill, then you don't want to know, and you really shouldn't have any opinion at all, given you admit that you don't know what is in it.

G.

sack316
03-19-2010, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Those weren't my words

Sack </div></div>

Again, if you don't know what is in this bill, then you don't want to know, and you really shouldn't have any opinion at all, given you admit that you don't know what is in it.

G. </div></div>

Who does know? Have you read it? And if we should know, why would Mrs. Pelosi even have a need to say that?

I do know roughly what is supposed to be in the bill. But in the course of over 2000 pages one would tend to believe there are bound to be a few things yet undiscovered.

If one must know what is in the bill to have an opinion, then I suppose none of us should talk about it on here anymore.

Sack

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Those weren't my words

Sack </div></div>

G. </div></div>

Who does know? Have you read it? And if we should know, why would Mrs. Pelosi even have a need to say that?

I do know roughly what is supposed to be in the bill. But in the course of over 2000 pages one would tend to believe there are bound to be a few things yet undiscovered.

If one must know what is in the bill to have an opinion, then I suppose none of us should talk about it on here anymore.

Sack </div></div>

Some of us know exactly what is in it, because we read and watch live documentation on C-Span, and because we listen faithfully to Charlie Rose, Bill Moyers Journal, and Frontline.

One doesn't need to know every minute detail, to know overall, what is in this bill.

G.

sack316
03-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Ah. Fair enough. Someone should inform Senator Pelosi of this.

Sack

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 11:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah. Fair enough. Someone should inform Senator Pelosi of this.

Sack </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Ah, that would be, Speaker Of The House Pelosi, young man, and she has already given a number of interviews, stating quite clearly, exactly what would be in this bill, why it will be there, and what the endgame will be on how it will work. She has very plainly and concisely laid our what fixes will be likely to come going forward. In fact, I believe that I have provided a number of links right here, not only to her interviews, but to several interviews with the CEO's from atleast two of the most reputable Health Care and research facilities in this country, the Mayo Clinic, being one of them, not to mention a very informative interview with the Congressional Budget Offices most major and most knowledgable members.

Too bad, you didn't bother to watch them, as if you had, you would know exactly everything your little heart could desire to know about this bill.

G. </span>

sack316
03-19-2010, 11:52 AM
OK, then why does Speaker Pelosi (my apologies for earlier) say we have to pass it to find out???

Sack

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, then why does Speaker Pelosi (my apologies for earlier) say we have to pass it to find out???

Sack </div></div>

You are taking her words out of context, twisting them to mean something other than what she intended.

As I said, she has already given numerous interviews, for which I have provided several links, where she lays out exactly what is in the bill, and how Democratics intende to go forward, including future amendments to improve on it.

G.

eg8r
03-19-2010, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, this Bill has been crafted by the republicans.</div></div>You are the only fool that has ever said this. Do you live your entire life by the phrase "keep telling the lie till you believe it"?

eg8r

sack316
03-19-2010, 12:14 PM
What was the context that I apparently missed?

Sack

eg8r
03-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Isn't it hilarious that gayle thought those were your words when in fact it was Pelosi that was saying she did not know what was in the bill. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Very very funny.

eg8r

eg8r
03-19-2010, 12:17 PM
LOL, yeah you missed the context yet gayle never even knew those were Pelosi's words not yours. This is cracking me up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
03-19-2010, 12:22 PM
context:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President’s economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation—innovation begins in the classroom—clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.
</div></div>

Full Speech (http://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/pressreleases?id=1576)

I see nothing in context that changes the meaning of "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what's in it".

Sack

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">context:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President’s economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation—innovation begins in the classroom—clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.
</div></div>

Full Speech (http://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/pressreleases?id=1576)

I see nothing in context that changes the meaning of "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what's in it".

Sack </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Then you must be blind...The operative words, "Away from the fog of controversy" indicates that once the bill is passed, and there are no more lies being spread around by Republicans and lobbyists for the health care industry, it will become clearer what is actually in the bill, and clear that it is good in many ways...

She is also making it clear that this legislation will be improved, and that it addresses our FUTURE economically, going forward, as it will be amended to suit the demands we face, and improved to cover everyone, and at a greater costs savings than at this time.
Really, if you bothered to watch the interview with Charlie Rose, you would learn a great deal about the bill, and the future intent behind it...

G.
G.

</span>

pooltchr
03-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Do you really believe we can cover more people, without increasing costs????????

And she can not promise the changes will ever pass. The only bill that is actually going to become law if the dems get their votes this weekend will be the Senate bill....as is! Any changes the house puts forth must also pass the senate. If that were possible, the house and senate would have already come up with a compromise bill. But they can't agree!

Steve

LWW
03-19-2010, 12:50 PM
OK ... lefties, fire up your calculators. Which number is bigger, $371B or $138B?

Truth versus truthiness:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EXCLUSIVE -- Democrats plan doc fix after reform

Democrats are planning to introduce legislation later this spring that would permanently repeal annual Medicare cuts to doctors, but are warning lawmakers not to talk about it for fear that it will complicate their push to pass comprehensive health reform. The plans undercut the party's message that reform lowers the deficit, according to a memo obtained by POLITICO.

Democrats removed the so-called doc fix from the reform legislation last year because its $371-billion price tag would have made it impossible for Democrats to claim that their bill reduces the deficit. Republicans have argued for months that by stripping the doc fix from the bill, Democrats were playing a shell game.

“Most health staff are already aware that our health proposal does not contain a 'doc fix.' … The inclusion of a full SGR repeal would undermine reform’s budget neutrality. So again, do not allow yourself (or your boss) to get into a discussion of the details of CBO scores and textual narrative. Instead, focus only on the deficit reduction and number of Americans covered,” the memo, sent Thursday to Democratic staff, said.

“As most health staff knows, leadership and the White House are working with the AMA to rally physicians for a full SGR repeal later this spring. However, both health and communications staff should understand we do not want that policy discussion discussed at this time, lest (it) complicate the last critical push to pass health reform,” according to the memo.

The memo helps explains why the American Medical Association has supported reform even though their top legislative priority, the doc fix, was left out. The group is working behind the scenes with Democratic leadership and the White House to fix the cuts later this year.

Indeed, in a statement this afternoon, the AMA announced its support for the reconciliation bill -- and hinted that the debate is not over with reform's passage.

“This is not the last step, but the next step toward real health system reform. We will remain actively engaged with Congress and the administration to ensure that before Congress adjourns there are additional important changes to our health system," AMA president James Rohack said. "Congress must act to preserve access to care for seniors and military families by permanently repealing the Medicare physician payment formula that will cut Medicare payments by 21 percent next month.”

The memo also repeatedly advises Democrats not to discuss the details of the CBO score.

“We cannot emphasize this enough: do not allow yourself (or your boss) to get into a discussion of the details of CBO scores and textual narrative. Instead, focus only on the deficit reduction and number of Americans covered," the memo says </div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;POOF&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.politico.com/livepulse/0310/EXCLUSIVE__Democrats_plan_doc_fix_after_reform.htm l?showall)

&gt;&gt;&gt;HERE'S THE MEMO&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.politico.com/static/PPM138_100319_recon.html)

LWW &lt;---Exposing the left's lies since 1980.

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah you missed the context yet gayle never even knew those were Pelosi's words not yours. This is cracking me up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

You're full of it Ed. Really, so full of it it's amazing, but then, your forte is and has always been TWISTING reality, beyond recognition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here's a ittle factoid for you....
Medicare operates with 3% overhead. Non-profit insurance has a 16% overhead. Private insurance has a higher overhead, at 26%.

</div></div>

LWW
03-19-2010, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah you missed the context yet gayle never even knew those were Pelosi's words not yours. This is cracking me up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

You're full of it Ed. Really, so full of it it's amazing, but then, your forte is and has always been TWISTING reality, beyond recognition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here's a ittle factoid for you....
Medicare operates with 3% overhead. Non-profit insurance has a 16% overhead. Private insurance has a higher overhead, at 26%.

</div></div> </div></div>

Evidenced by?

LWW

pooltchr
03-19-2010, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Evidenced by?

LWW </div></div>

Government accounting! What did you think???????

Steve

LWW
03-19-2010, 02:32 PM
If that.

LWW