PDA

View Full Version : SURE AS SHOOTING AIMING SYSTEM - IT REALLY WORKS!!

griffith_d
08-19-2002, 06:35 AM
THE "SURE AS SHOOTING AIMING SYSTEM' IS ONE FINE SYSTEM. YOU CAN THINK YOUR SHOTS RIGHT IN THE POCKET, NO ACTUAL AIMING, YOU JUST LOOK AT THE BALL AND IT GOES IN.

JUST HIT THE CUE BALL WHEREEVER YOU WANT TO AND THE OBJECT GOES IN,.IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTER YOU HIT THE CUE BALL THE OBJECT BALL WILL COME OUT AND GO IN THE OTHER POCKET THAT YOU WANTED. NO AIMING, JUST THINKING.

THE "SURE AS SHOOTING AIMING SYSTEM', CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $153.27 + SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND PACKAGING AND THE BOX IT COMES IN. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO READ THE MANUAL IS EXTRA AND IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOUSE, THAT IS EXTRA; OTHERWISE YOU HAVE TO PICK IT UP.

YES, THE "SURE AS SHOOTING AIMING SYSTEM", IS EFFORTLESS TO USE, IF YOU CAN THINK, YOU CAN USE IT!

Griff

PQQLK9
08-19-2002, 06:39 AM
Funny grif...now go help put out that fire down there.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

bluewolf
08-19-2002, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> THE "SURE AS SHOOTING AIMING SYSTEM' IS ONE FINE SYSTEM. YOU CAN THINK YOUR SHOTS RIGHT IN THE POCKET, NO ACTUAL AIMING, YOU JUST LOOK AT THE BALL AND IT GOES IN.

boy, what a deal!!

bluewolf

Kato
08-19-2002, 11:45 AM
Griff, using the principals of your aiming system will I be able to bend spoons? I've sent a money order to your e-mail address. I'd like an autographed copy of whatever you have please.

Kato~~has trouble with that thinking thing but I may be able to fake it.

griffith_d
08-19-2002, 12:10 PM
No, not exactly, but you will be able to aim around corners.

If you fully utilize this system to its complete potential, Part II and Part III of the "SURE AS SHOOTING AIMING SYSTEM" focuses on golf and deer hunting.

Part II for golf is where you do not have to even swing the club, you just lay the 7 or 9 iron next to the golf ball and look at the flag where you are aiming.

Part III for the upcoming deer season is far advanced over the original "SURE AS SHOOTING AIMING SYSTEM", it encompasses the Armchair Technology System, where from the comfort of the Big Man's Lazy Boy chair you can watch the deer on the screen interactively and choose the deer of your choice just by thinking. Now, cleaning and processing is extra.

Now, if mounting of the head is needed, that would require purchasing Part IV, "Taxidermy Using the Mirror System".

Griff