PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I did yesterday?

LWW
03-19-2010, 02:16 AM
I got my hair cut, and tipped them 33.33% ... but I always have supported our blue collar Americans.

I also adjusted the thermostat due to a cold night so that our fish wouldn't be harmed.

Then I worked some more on our taxes. I disagree with our tax rates in the USA ... but I would never attempt to cheat in order to avoid paying my fair share.

I encourage all members to tip their barbers and other low wage earners you encounter ... they work hard for little pay, keep your fish and other pets comfortable ... man was given dominion over the animal kingdom and it's a trust we should take seriously, and we should all pay our fair share ... taxation is the price we pay for civilization and the good book says we should render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

LWW

eg8r
03-19-2010, 11:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also adjusted the thermostat due to a cold night so that our fish wouldn't be harmed.
</div></div>Why aren't you running a heater in your tank or sump?

eg8r

LWW
03-19-2010, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also adjusted the thermostat due to a cold night so that our fish wouldn't be harmed.
</div></div>Why aren't you running a heater in your tank or sump?

eg8r </div></div>

I do, that's what I said.

LWW

eg8r
03-19-2010, 02:21 PM
I haven't heard anyone refer to the heater in a fish tank as a thermostat. I am putting a 220 gallon tank in this weekend with a 55 gallon sump. Beautiful thing about is you can hide all that stuff in the sump. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I built the stand and canopy (with considerable help from brother and brother in law) and starting to sand it tonight. Hopefully staining this weekend. I need about 200 lbs of live sand so that is going to hurt the bank a little but hopefully it will have water early next week. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
03-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Has to have a thermostat or it would never turn off.

LWW