PDA

View Full Version : 50 Facts That Will Make You Beg For Reform

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 01:03 PM
50 Depressing Facts About The Health Care System That Will Make You Beg For Reform:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now, healthcare reform is the subject of a fierce partisan debate in Washington DC.

There's a reason for this: The US healthcare system is really messed up. It needs fixing.

Recognizing this doesn't need to be partisan.

Sure, Democrats, Republicans, and libertarians may have vastly different ideas of how to fix the system, and no compromise may be possible, but there is a lot to be depressed about.

</div></div>

http://www.businessinsider.com/whats-wro...her-countries-1 (http://www.businessinsider.com/whats-wrong-with-the-healthcare-system2010-3#america-spends-7290-per-capita-on-health-care-far-more-than-other-countries-1)

LWW
03-19-2010, 01:09 PM
I went through the first 10 and I agree with each of them.

Now, I have seen nothing in Obamacare that leads me to believe they will make any of these better ... and much that it will make them worse.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Get out of MY THREAD you cyberstalker. I don't read your posts. I never have. I get sick and tired of you stalking my every post. Get a life, BOZO....

G.

LWW
03-19-2010, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get out of MY THREAD you cyberstalker. I don't read your posts. I never have. I get sick and tired of you stalking my every post. Get a life, BOZO....

G. </div></div>

Can you show me anything granting you authority over who may discuss what?

Sorry, but you have no right to uncontested posting of information ... whether it's true or false.

LWW

pooltchr
03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
She and her friend seem to think they can determine who can post on this PUBLIC forum.
It's the leftist way. Silence the opposition!

Steve

LWW
03-19-2010, 02:28 PM
I hate bullies.

LWW