PDA

View Full Version : Albin Ouschan

08-19-2002, 08:17 AM
This boy from Austria turned 12 some weeks ago. Last week he won the European Junior straight pool championchips. He finished the final with an inning of 57. His high run is 107 (that was when he was 11 years old) If he becomes more constant and continues his training, we all have to remember his name. Same for his sister Jasmin. Both are very strong.
Torsten

Doctor_D
08-19-2002, 10:45 AM
Good afternoon:

I had the pleasure of not only meeting Jasmine and her father but, watching her compete, at the WPBA Amateur Nationals in Athens Georgia this past July. Jasmine cut through the field, undefeated, to take the title of WPBA Amateur Champion.

Dr. D.

9 Ball Girl
08-19-2002, 10:47 AM
I spoke to Gerda about Jasmin and she said that Jasmin is someone players are going to have to reckon with. And she said her little brother was a pretty strong player too.

Doctor_D
08-19-2002, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I spoke to Gerda about Jasmin and she said that Jasmin is someone players are going to have to reckon with. And she said her little brother was a pretty strong player too. <hr></blockquote>

Good afternoon:

That my dear, is going to be the understatement of the Century. Look out WPBA, here comes Jamine !!!

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.