PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Busted Ripping Off Dead soldiers Families

Gayle in MD
03-20-2010, 01:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel has accused Sean Hannity's Freedom Alliance charity of unethical fundraising practices and use of money. Schlussel points out how less than four percent of Freedom Alliance's earnings in 2006 went to the nonprofit's listed causes -- college funding for the children of fallen soldiers and care for wounded veterans.

Media Matters For America points out the accuracy of Schlussel's numbers analysis, but withholds judgment on the validity of her claims, as Freedom Alliance does not openly state on its Web site the percentage of raised funds that will go to their specific programs. Nevertheless, Freedom Alliance may be hurt by Schlussel's accusations that tens of thousands of dollars were spent on private planes for Hannity's family and friends.

From DebbieSchlussel.com:

In fact, less than 20%-and in two recent years, less than 7% and 4%, respectively-of the money raised by Freedom Alliance went to these causes, while millions of dollars went to expenses, including consultants and apparently to ferret the Hannity posse of family and friends in high style. And, despite Hannity's statements to the contrary on his nationally syndicated radio show, few of the children of fallen soldiers got more than $1,000-$2,000, with apparently none getting more than $6,000, while Freedom Alliance appears to have spent tens of thousands of dollars for private planes. Moreover, despite written assurances to donors that all money raised would go directly to scholarships for kids of the fallen heroes and not to expenses, has begun charging expenses of nearly $500,000 to give out just over $800,000 in scholarships.
Credit goes to Daily Kos, who broke this story back in 2007.

From Daily Kos (08/06/2007):

So if we were to assume that the average ticket price was $50 (we'll err on the conservative side) then the organizers of this event are skimming $37 a person off the top, not including other paraphenelia. Of course there may be some expenses involved but how much is each person being paid? It also means that 92% of all moneys being paid by concert goers is NOT going to the families of soldiers. Hannity claims that "100% of the profits" go to the families. Again, note the use of the word "profits." By the time Hannity and the Freedom Alliance have taken out money for "expenses" profits are few and far between.
</div></div>

Qtec
03-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Apparently, its costs them $200,000 to get Hannity and his entourage to the gigs! [ private jet, expensive hotels etc.]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy went on to tell me about Hannity’s “Freedom Concerts,” which are staged across the country with the proceeds going to children of slain soldiers. Of course, as the guy tells it, <u>there’d be a lot more money every concert to go to the cause if Hannity didn’t demand–and get–use of a Gulfstream 5 plane to fly him and his family/entourage to the concerts;</u> a “fleet” (that’s the word the guy used) of either Cadillac or Lincoln SUVs for him and his family/entourage; and several suites at really expensive hotels for him and his family/entourage. The promoter apparently values Hannity’s star demands at well over $200,000 per event. The source says he heard that Oliver North pulled Hannity aside at one of the concerts and told him that this had to stop. But that may mean that, from now on, Hannity has to fly on a G4 instead of a G5, gets only a few luxury SUVs, and two or three suites. </div></div>

http://www.executivejetmanagement.com/images/aircrafts/large/gulfstream_V/gulfstream5_int.jpg

Q

Gayle in MD
03-20-2010, 01:53 AM
Wow, he's almost as big a star as Sara Palin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
03-20-2010, 04:00 AM
So, we now accept spoon fed garbage from moonbat bloggers.

A member here recently warned me about supporters who don't research anything.

Now, for something completely different ... the truth:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An extensive online blog report accusing Freedom Alliance, founded by Col. Oliver North, as well as its scholarship programs funded by Sean Hannity's annual Freedom Concerts, of being a "scam" and diverting too much money for expenses is being blasted by the organization itself, labeling it "false and malicious" and "outageous slander."

In a headline piece on its website today, the alliance refutes a "blog posting" that makes accusations that money intended for student scholarships has been spent on other expenses, including the personal expenses for Hannity to travel and participate in fundraisers.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Freedom Alliance has distributed $3.4 million in scholarships and created a Scholarship Trust Fund with the additional money that we have raised for that program. That fund now contains $15 million, over $10 million of which has been raised by Hannity and the concerts,"</span> the statement, signed by Alliance President Thomas Kilgannon and Founder Oliver North, said.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Our scholarship program is managed with the understanding that it will be needed for at least the next 20 years as there are children who will ultimately receive a scholarship who are now only a few years old. As indicated on our Federal Form 990, these funds are restricted and used only for future scholarships."</span>

The statement continued, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Our Scholarship Fund is one of four programs operated by Freedom Alliance. Supporters may donate to a specific program or for general operating purposes. In 2008, Freedom Alliance received $2.1 million in scholarship donations. The same year, we awarded $802,250 in scholarships and applied $1.3 million to our Scholarship Trust Fund."</span>

The charges had been leveled by Debbie Schlussel on her website.

Yesterday, she charged, "For the last several years, Sean Hannity and the Freedom Alliance 'charity' have conducted 'Freedom Concerts' across America. They've told you that they are raising money to pay for the college tuition of the children of fallen soldiers and to pay severely wounded war vets. … But it's all a huge scam."

She charged that less than 20 percent – "and in two recent years, less than 7 percent and 4 percent, respectively – of the money raised by Freedom Alliance went to these causes, while millions of dollars went to expenses, including consultants and apparently to ferry the Hannity posse of family and friends in high style."

Specifically, she charged that a source told her "there'd be a lot more money every concert to go to the cause if Hannity didn't demand – and get – use of a Gulfstream 5 plane to fly him and his family/entourage to the concerts; a 'fleet' (that's the word the guy used) of either Cadillac or Lincoln SUVs for him and his family/entourage; and several suites at really expensive hotels for him and his family/entourage."

She also wrote that she "began investigating these claims" to find out "Freedom Alliance gives very little money to the children of slain troops to pay for college and even less to wounded troops."

"False and malicious," was the conclusion of Freedom Alliance.

"The blog posting accuses our friend Sean Hannity of personally benefiting from Freedom Alliance. <span style='font-size: 26pt'>This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean. Sean gets nothing from Freedom Alliance except our gratitude for his personal generosity and for all he has done to help the troops and our organization. … But to be clear, Sean pays for all his own transportation, hotels, and all related expenses for himself and his family and friends and staff, which over the years has added up to tens of thousands of dollars. He does not use any Freedom Alliance Funds or Concert funds in any way, period,"</span> the organization stated.

Further, "Sean Hannity has contributed $100,000 to the Wounded Warriors Foundation, over $200,000 to the Freedom Alliance, and over tens of thousands of dollars to other military charities and individuals. We only make this information public because of the outrageous slander against him. Sean has no management or operational involvement in, or control over, Freedom Alliance. He has been a selfless patriot in his efforts to raise funds for the education of children of armed services personnel," the group said.

It released figures, too, showing that in 2008 the group spent $6.7 million, including $5.3 million on program activities, $945,000 on fundraising and $481,000 on management.

The organization distributed $3.4 million in scholarships and created a trust for additional scholarships to be paid in future years.

"That fund now contains $15 million, over $10 million of whicih has been raised by Hannity and the concerts," the posting said.

At the Radio Equalizer, the "incendiary" charges were described as being "refuted."

"Interestingly, one left-wing site actually casts doubt on Schlussel's reporting: Media Matters. From their analysis, which ultimately spins back toward the leftist agenda: 'Unfortunately, Schlussel doesn't provide any documentation for the assertion that Freedom Alliance claimed in writing that 100 percent of donated funds would go to scholarships, so we don't know if it's true.'"

The Freedom Concerts have been promoted with the assurance the benefits are used to provide scholarships to those whose parents have been killed or severely injured in their service to the United States.

The organization said its Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund, Support our Troops effort and Leadership Academy "would not be possible without the support of Mr. Hannity."</div></div>

Anyone who insists on propagating these lies further should hang their heads in shame.

I trust that Q and G are honorable people who will issue heartfelt apologies to Mr Hannity form their comments before they knew the truth.

&gt;&gt;&gt;IT TOOK ONE MINUTE OF RESEARCH TO SLAY THIS MALICIOUS MYTH&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=129553)

LWW &lt;--- Slaying leftist mythology since 1980.

Qtec
03-20-2010, 04:39 AM
LOL....World Net Daily..........LMFAO.

Q

Qtec
03-20-2010, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DEBBIE SCHLUSSEL:

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Conservative political commentator,</span> radio talk show host, columnist, and attorney </div></div>

What's funny is that in the link you posted THEY linked to this reply from DS. link (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/19450/the-freedom-alliances-weak-empty-response-more-to-come-on-this-fraud/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">March 19, 2010, - 7:15 pm
The Freedom Alliance’s Weak, Empty “Response”; More to Come on This Fraud

By Debbie Schlussel

As you know, yesterday I posted an extensive expose on the fraud that is the Freedom Alliance and the associated Freedom Concerts pimped by Sean Hannity on hard-working Americans who pay their money, thinking they are helping severely wounded troops and funding college scholarships for the children of wounded soldiers. As I predicted, Freedom Alliance finally “responded” with a non-response that was more lies and obfuscation. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>You only need to look at their tax forms, which I posted in my expose, to know what’s going on without the filter of their lens.</span>

The liars and frauds at Freedom Alliance want to keep the gravy train going for them and their cronies. So, instead of actually refuting a single fact, they make claims without any hard evidence . . . because they don’t have any. None of the circle-the-wagons, fraudulent “conservatives” defending this group have dared post the tax forms because they tell the unvarnished truth. One of the “prominent bloggers” who posted the phony response is Erick Erickson, a nut from Kentucky, who supports the equally nutty, pro-Iran, anti-American, anti-Gitmo Rand Paul, and who defended Emily Zanotti, the lunatic who has been stalking me for four years, who praised Muslim death, rape, and torture threats against me and my family, and who recently lost a scurrilous, unhinged attempt to threaten my free speech rights by trying to challenge my law license (which she did with the participation of a number of the bloggers now defending Freedom Alliance). </div></div>

Read it all. This girl is not backing down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be posting more on this and on more fraud at Freedom Alliance, in the coming days. Stay tuned. </div></div>

Can't wait.......LOL

Q......... link (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/)

Qtec
03-20-2010, 05:04 AM
The non scholarship fund. Commonly know as the "sometime in the future [ date not specified ] something fund."

The denial is carefully worded.

My nose says they are guilty.

Q

sack316
03-20-2010, 06:01 AM
By my research, this is a good find Gayle. Looking at tax documents over the last 6 years and running the numbers, I find that roughly (including margin of error) that only anywhere from 2-5% actually goes to the wounded and/or the deceased families.

A true shame, and good to know the truth, and where NOT to send money to if one wishes to help.

Thanks for posting.

Sack (see, when the stats really back it up, I'm glad to admit a fault even if it is on "my side" of things).

Gayle in MD
03-20-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By my research, this is a good find Gayle. Looking at tax documents over the last 6 years and running the numbers, I find that roughly (including margin of error) that only anywhere from 2-5% actually goes to the wounded and/or the deceased families.

A true shame, and good to know the truth, and where NOT to send money to if one wishes to help.

Thanks for posting.

Sack (see, when the stats really back it up, I'm glad to admit a fault even if it is on "my side" of things). </div></div>

Sack,
I don't mind admitting statistics regardless, however, in the case of how many are dropped by Medicare, you must admit, some of them are dropped because of fraud in the system.

When questioned, those with Medicare are as happy with their services as those with private insurance. That blows away the idea that government can't provide good services. Look what happened at Walter Reed, when they outsourced care to a Halliburton subsidiary, against the Army's wishes!

Of course, the bid was fixed...but the health care outside of the operating room, went into the dumpster! I was there.

Regardless of any statistical information, that doesn't change the fact that the costs of private health insurance, at the current rate of increase, are not sustainable.

As for your statistical show of how many are dropped, IMO, there is a lot "Why" information, missing from the anaylsis.

G.

sack316
03-20-2010, 07:43 AM
I was keeping the HC stuff to the other threads, hoping to keep this one on topic. Which, before I finish this, please note I was in agreement with you entirely on.

You are right about fraud.

Odd as it may sound, that fraud factor is one that gives a huge advantage to "for profit" organizations. I don't think you'll dispute that medicare has the most fraudulent claims processed of anyone. And I also think we'd both agree that is a huge problem.

And as you said, the "why" becomes a question. Well, fact is, for profit is looking to make every penny they can. I think we'll agree on that too. Given that, they have reason to weed out and stop fraudulent claims... and diligently work at stopping such things... and is a large portion of their overhead in fact.

Whereas Medicare, for example, has only the limitation of the golden trough of taxpayer pockets. They will not "go out of business" regardless, hence it is not as big of a priority. Does that make sense? Not sure if I worded that well, but hope you see the idea.

Besides that, we both do also agree current increases in costs are unsustainable. And as said in both other threads, I do not know the answer but wish I did. Unfortunately, I also do not believe said answer is as straight forward as what is before us now as a proposal. I could be wrong, and if passed the elasticity of change with "the plan" may well allow for adjustments as we go that will make it work. It's quite possible, and I truly hope my doubts are wrong. But as is, I simply don't see "the fix" for what ails us.

Sack

Gayle in MD
03-20-2010, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was keeping the HC stuff to the other threads, hoping to keep this one on topic. Which, before I finish this, please note I was in agreement with you entirely on.

Odd as it may sound, that fraud factor is one that gives a huge advantage to "for profit" organizations. I don't think you'll dispute that medicare has the most fraudulent claims processed of anyone. And I also think we'd both agree that is a huge problem.

And as you said, the "why" becomes a question. Well, fact is, for profit is looking to make every penny they can. I think we'll agree on that too. Given that, they have reason to weed out and stop fraudulent claims... and diligently work at stopping such things... and is a large portion of their overhead in fact.

Whereas Medicare, for example, has only the limitation of the golden trough of taxpayer pockets. They will not "go out of business" regardless, hence it is not as big of a priority. Does that make sense? Not sure if I worded that well, but hope you see the idea.

Besides that, we both do also agree current increases in costs are unsustainable. And as said in both other threads, I do not know the answer but wish I did. Unfortunately, I also do not believe said answer is as straight forward as what is before us now as a proposal. I could be wrong, and if passed the elasticity of change with "the plan" may well allow for adjustments as we go that will make it work. It's quite possible, and I truly hope my doubts are wrong. But as is, I simply don't see "the fix" for what ails us.

Sack </div></div>

Meet me back at your original post "Busting The Myths Of Administration cost Medicarem" from the right wing think tank guy, Benjamin Zycher....I can provide some reliable points of view....for the sake of our debate.

G.

LWW
03-20-2010, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By my research, this is a good find Gayle. Looking at tax documents over the last 6 years and running the numbers, I find that roughly (including margin of error) that only anywhere from 2-5% actually goes to the wounded and/or the deceased families.</div></div>

Not at all.

The balance is in trust funds. These are long term commitments to kids ... some barely born.

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was keeping the HC stuff to the other threads, hoping to keep this one on topic. Which, before I finish this, please note I was in agreement with you entirely on.

Sack </div></div>

Meet me back at your original post "Busting The Myths Of Administration cost Medicarem" from the right wing think tank guy, Benjamin Zycher....I can provide some reliable points of view....for the sake of our debate.

G.

</div></div>

Anyone buying into this either had no interest in reviewing the tax docs, or no clue what they were saying.

They have $10,898,500.00 in securities and $3,743,703.00 in cash. They disbursed $306,500.00 in scholarships.

Although that is a small amount, very few service casualties have college age children. The trust fund is set up to accumulate wealth to fund the college liablities from1 to 22 years into the future ... hence the fact that little has been paid out recently is prima facie evidence of responsibility.

I could find nothing demonstrating the types of expenses that the hater claim.

&gt;&gt;&gt;TAX RECORDS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/freedomalliancetaxes2006.pdf)

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL....World Net Daily..........LMFAO.

Q </div></div>

And therein lies your real problem. You discount anything that doesn't match your love of hatred.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">March 18, 2010

Dear Friends of Freedom Alliance:

This week, false and malicious allegations about Freedom Alliance were posted on the Internet and we want
to address them with you. We don’t know the motivation for these vicious smears, but we will not allow
them to go unanswered.
First, we want to thank you for your support and assure you that Freedom Alliance’s record of financial
stewardship and programmatic achievements not only meets, but exceeds standards of program efficiency
set by most charity evaluators. We are extraordinarily proud of our work at Freedom Alliance and stand by
our efforts 100 percent.

False Accusations

The blog posting accuses our friend Sean Hannity of personally benefiting from Freedom Alliance. This 1.
is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean. Sean
gets nothing from Freedom Alliance except our gratitude for his personal generosity and for all he has
done to help the troops and our organization. We have never had to ask Sean for anything, he always
generously offers his help before we have a chance to ask him. But to be clear Sean pays for all his own
transportation, hotels, and all related expenses for himself and his family and friends and staff, which
over the years has added up to tens of thousands of dollars. He does not use any Freedom Alliance Funds
or Concert funds in any way, period.
Sean Hannity has contributed $100,000 to the Wounded Warriors Foundation, over $200,000 to the 2.
Freedom Alliance, and over tens of thousands of dollars to other military charities and individuals.
We only make this information public because of the outrageous slander against him. Sean has no
management or operational involvement in, or control over, Freedom Alliance. He has been a selfless
patriot in his efforts to raise funds for the education of children of armed services personnel.
The blog posting accuses Freedom Alliance of spending less than 20% of money raised on program 3.
activities. This is FALSE. Listed below are the amounts that Freedom Alliance spent for each of the past
three years and the categories on which they were spent. The figures are taken from our Federal Form
990 which is filed with the Internal Revenue Service and posted on our web site and audited by an
independent auditor using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. This financial record not only
meets, but exceeds standards of program efficiency set by most charity evaluators.
In 2008, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $6,745,717. Of that:4.

79 percent ($5,317,970) was spent on Program Activities•
14 percent ($945,950) was spent on Fundraising•
7 percent ($481,797) was spent on Management •
Freedom Alliance
In 2007, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $7,461,350. Of that:

81.5 percent ($6,084,474) was spent on Program Activities•
13.5 percent ($1,011,501) was spent on Fundraising•
5 percent ($365,375) was spent on Management•

In 2006, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $7,064,839. Of that:

77 percent ($5,434,538) was spent on Program Activities•
18.5 percent ($1,308,414) was spent on Fundraising•
4.5 percent ($321,887) was spent on Management•
The blog posting accuses Freedom Alliance of spending money intended for student scholarships on 5.
other expenses. This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has distributed $3.4 million in Scholarships and
created a Scholarship Trust Fund with the additional money that we have raised for that program. That
fund now contains $15 million, over $10 million of which has been raised by Hannity and the concerts.
Our scholarship program is managed with the understanding that it will be needed for at least the next
20 years as there are children who will ultimately receive a scholarship who are now only a few years old.
As indicated on our Federal Form 990, these funds are restricted and used only for future scholarships.
Our Scholarship Fund is one of four programs operated by Freedom Alliance. Supporters may donate to 6.
a specific program or for general operating purposes. In 2008, Freedom Alliance received $2.1 million in
scholarship donations. The same year, we awarded $802,250 in scholarships and applied $1.3 million to
our Scholarship Trust Fund. The funds donated by Sean Hannity directly -- or through the proceeds of
the Freedom Concerts -- and the support of thousands of Americans are used for these purposes:
Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund• : Providing scholarships to those whose parents have been
killed or severely injured in their service to our Country. There is now over $15 million in the
scholarship fund for the students as they come of age.
Support our Troops• : Many events each year are planned and executed by our staff to show
appreciation and provide special opportunities for those actively serving in the military.
Leadership Academy• : A program for high school students in which they are encouraged and trained
to serve their country.
These programs would not be possible without the support of Mr. Hannity and many others.
We are proud of our work and numerous accomplishments. We are grateful to our supporters whose
voluntary contributions make it possible and we thank you. While it is discouraging to have our record
misrepresented in such a malicious way, our work is important and, with your support, it will continue.
Respectfully,

Thomas P. Kilgannon Oliver L. North
President Founder & Honorary Chairman
</div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;OH MY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.freedomalliance.org/images/pdf_and_largepics/freedom_alliance_response.pdf)

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The non scholarship fund. Commonly know as the "sometime in the future [ date not specified ] something fund."

The denial is carefully worded.

My nose says they are guilty.

Q </div></div>

Sorry, but there is no word parsing at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund honors the bravery and dedication exhibited by Americans in our Armed Forces who have sacrificed life or limb defending our country by providing educational scholarships to their children. Thousands of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Guardsmen have been killed in the War on Terror.

Thousands more members of our Armed Forces have been permanently disabled, leaving their families in difficult financial situations. Their children – the sons and daughters of America’s military heroes – (many of whom are now young) will be eligible for a Freedom Alliance Scholarship in the years to come.

Freedom Alliance has established a permanent Scholarship Trust Fund to aid the children of these brave Americans so that we will be able to help the children of American heroes when it is their turn to attend college.

Through the generosity of so many patriotic Americans, the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund will provide scholarships for thousands of young Americans, reminding them that their parents’ sacrifice will never be forgotten by a grateful nation.

The John David Fry Scholarship Information
To learn more about Freedom Alliance and the Post 9-11 GI Bill and John David Fry Scholarship, please click HERE.

2009 Scholarship Report

Scholarships Awarded

Through the generosity of thousands of Americans, the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund has awarded more than $3 million in scholarships to the sons and daughters of American heroes in the last several years, including:

$25,000 to the USS Cole Memorial Fund for the children of the 17 sailors who were killed in the terrorist attack against the USS Cole in October 2000.

$40,000 to the dependent children of the 21 soldiers and 33 sailors killed at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>55 individual student scholarships for the 2002 academic year.

73 individual student scholarships for the 2003 academic year.

80 individual student scholarships for the 2004 academic year.

95 individual student scholarships for the 2005 academic year.

105 individual student scholarships for the 2006 academic year.

113 individual student scholarships for the 2007 academic year.

167 individual student scholarships for the 2008 academic year.

201 individual student scholarships for the 2009 academic year.</span>

Eligibility

Students are eligible if they are the dependent child of an active duty service member who was killed or permanently disabled (100% VA rating) as the result of an operational mission or training accident, or who is currently certified as POW or MIA. The applicant must also be a senior in high school, a high school graduate or enrolled in an institution of higher learning, including colleges, universities, or vocational schools. (See application form and scholarship rules for complete eligibility details.) </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;BUSTED AGAIN&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.freedomalliance.org/images/stories/websiteupdate/fasf_report_09.pdf)
&gt;&gt;&gt;NEVER WILL I TRUST MEDIA MATTER AGAIN&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.freedomalliance.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=22&Itemid=93)

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Of all the vicious and hate inspired leftist smear campaigns I have seen ... this one is far and away the most vile.

Not only does it smear people for actually performing charitable works, it will do great harm to the futures of the children of our fallen and disabled heroes as it will achieve it's goal of lessening contributions to a great cause.

People such as Ms Schlussel who pull such hyper partisan stunts are evil people of the highest order.

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 10:07 AM
And now, the kill shot to this myth:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In describing Media Matters as "Nazi-funded," Schlussel linked to an April 18 blog post in which she falsely claimed that Media Matters was funded by philanthropist George Soros and smeared Soros as "a fake Holocaust survivor, who -- instead of 'surviving' the Holocuast [sic] -- helped the Nazis perpetrate it." </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;IS DEBBIS SCHLUSSELL CREDIBLE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://mediamatters.org/research/200705020006)

She is either credible, meaning that MM is actually Nazi funded, or she is only credible to the left when she agrees with the twisted agenda.

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Is she credible?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a June 23 post on her blog, conservative pundit Debbie Schlussel wrote that Michelle Obama is "the new pimp for Obamacare. And it has echoes--very, very scary echoes!--of Hillarycare. It's like deja vu with a bigger booty. Well, since we're comparing with Mrs. Clinton, maybe even that's the same, too." </div></div>

...MEDIA MATTERS SAYS NO&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://mediamatters.org/blog/200906230012)

Except, of course, when she pimps their agenda of hate.

LWW

hippiepool
03-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Larry has the " Fox News Truth " confused with the actual truth .....as usual ....busted again Dubster .........

hippiepool
03-20-2010, 11:19 AM
BTW ....Sean Hannity is one of the biggest loser idiots in the world .....they have had to give him the hook on his own show many times when he is being destroyed with the truth .....which is rather pathetic ......I bet Larry is glad we can't see him right now .......

pooltchr
03-20-2010, 11:34 AM
It would seem that the fund has been paying out steadily increasing numbers of scholarships year over year. That would make sense as more and more dependent children begin reaching college age.

The concerts have raised 2/3 of the money in the scholarship fund. Seems to me they have found a very good way of raising money for a very worthy cause.

And the fact that funds are being held for future payments, rather than being used for other projects or administrative expenses is sound fiscal responsibility. Had our government exercised similar fiscal restraint over the past years, the Social Security fund might have a large enough balance to meet their financial obligations.

As for Mr. H. travel expenses, that seems to be a personal choice, since the foundation does not pay for it.

I fail to see much problem here at all.

Steve

llotter
03-20-2010, 12:09 PM
The Moron and his minions are well represented here and lies are their stock in trade.

LWW
03-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Thanks to the both os llotter and steve for actually reviewing the data instead of simply parrotting the lies of Media Matters.

Being that an inordinate number of leftists refuse to actually pay what they owe in taxes and/or have their snouts buried in the public trough it probably shouldn't surprise me that they are woefully unable to review the tax documents and see what they actually say.

And, again, of all the vicious, spiteful, hate inspired, malicious, vile, underhanded deceits that I have seen from Media Matters ... this is their crown jewel.

I would expect that those who lapped the lies off the spoon will do the honorable thing and apologize to Mr Hannity and this fine organization.

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 12:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IThe concerts have raised 2/3 of the money in the scholarship fund. Seems to me they have found a very good way of raising money for a very worthy cause.

And the fact that funds are being held for future payments, rather than being used for other projects or administrative expenses is sound fiscal responsibility.

Steve </div></div>

And might I add ... I could not find a single line in the forms where Mr Hannity was paid a single dime.

http://www.healthhabits.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/myth-busted.jpg

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 01:10 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;EVEN MORE TRUTH&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6590)

An independent charity rating organization certifies Freedom Alliance as being an uber efficient organization spending a total of $0.09 to raise $1.00 in contributions.

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 01:19 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;MORE DEBUNKING OF BUNK&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.frumforum.com/hannitized-is-sanitized)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Schlussel Accusation: Sean Hannity improperly benefited from Freedom Alliance by charging private jets, hotel stays and luxury cars.

Freedom Alliance’s press release today stated categorically that they have “never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean [Hannity] … to be clear Sean pays for all his own transportation, hotels, and all related expenses for himself and his family and friends and staff.” We are satisfied that this is true.

It is true that Freedom Alliance spent $60,000 on aviation services in 2006, but there is no evidence that this was for Sean Hannity’s benefit, and it seems unlikely that the money was used to lease a Gulfstream 5. Rates for G5 aircraft average around $8,000 an hour. $60,000 would not buy much at that rate.

We have also been able to confirm that Sean Hannity has no operational control over the organization. Nor is he even a member of the group’s board.

If Schlussel stands behind her statement, then she will have to do better than a quote from a blind source, who is, as she admits, a friend of a friend.

Schlussel Accusation: Too Little of Freedom Alliance’s Spending Has Gone to Program Outcomes.

FrumForum has intensively investigated Freedom Alliance’s 990 Forms, which have been submitted to the IRS and checked by an independent auditor.

Debbie Schlussel alleges that only $1 million of the organization’s $8.8 million in revenue was going to soldiers and scholarships in 2008. This figure is the product of a misleading and selective reading of the organization’s tax forms.

The numbers that Schlussel cite refer to direct financial transfers to individuals – that is, if there is a direct grant that Freedom Alliance gives to a soldier. This does not include all the positive work that doesn’t involve a direct grant.

Freedom Alliance also spends money on non-cash benefits for military families, involving things like taking soldiers to sporting events and sending care packages to troops.

The highest paid employee earned $152,000 in 2006. The second highest paid employee earned $83,000. In 2007, Freedom Alliance spent about $1 in $7 on salary and benefits.

Total staffing costs may seem high, but they are not out of line with what is spent at many other charities. For example, the Armed Services branch of the YMCA spent about $1 in $2 on salaries and benefits in 2008.

Schlussel Accusation: Soldiers Get Grants of Very Low Value

Schlussel is unhappy with “the fact that in each year’s tax returns soldiers described as having brain trauma injuries, multiple amputated limbs, and severe burns over most of their bodies get a few hundred bucks each from Freedom Alliance and in almost every case, no more than $1,000.”

However, this accusation is much weaker when you examine the Department of Defense regulations regarding donations to active duty soldiers.

According to the DOD Joint Ethics Regulation, gifts with a value of over $1,000 must go through a lengthy bureaucratic process which involves ethics officials. Calls to the Department of Defense confirmed this point.

What becomes clear is that there is a bureaucratic process to get approval from an ethics official, and that the costs of working through the bureaucracy for this purpose may want to be avoided by a charity, especially one that is working in a lot of other areas.

Schlussel also decries Freedom Alliance donations of less than $1,000, complaining for example that Freedom Alliance only gave $200 to a serviceman who lost both legs and his left arm. FrumForum has determined that lower-value grants like these are approved for specific purposes, often requested by a DOD case officer. This applies to cases where, for example, a serviceman may need a bus ticket home to visit his family.

The sums may seem small, but a soldier who is already receiving a government benefit may greatly value an airline ticket that goes above and beyond the Department of Defense’s budget.

Schlussel Accusation: Too Little Money Is Being Spent on Scholarships for Children of the Fallen

Schlussel complains that “167 students got an average of just $4,803.89 each in tuition. With the amount this charity raises, these kids should all be getting a free ride paid for by Freedom Alliance.”

The scholarships that she is referring to are considered and approved annually, meaning that a freshman can qualify for about $20,000 over four years.

Further, $4,800 covers more than a year’s tuition at an average Catholic private school and a substantial portion of tuition at many colleges. For example, it nearly covers a year’s tuition at the University of Georgia ($4,900), and covers about a third of a year’s tuition at the University of Michigan ($11,600 for freshmen, $13,000 for upper-classmen).

Overall, Freedom Alliance raised $2.1 million for scholarships in 2008. About $800,000 of that went to scholarships for that year. Schlussel claims that the remainder, “$1,238,636 – all of which was supposed to go to scholarships for these kids of the fallen – went to Freedom Alliance.”

FrumForum was able to confirm with Freedom Alliance that the $1.2 million that Schlussel cites did not go into the general Freedom Alliance revenues, but instead to the organization’s Scholarship Trust Fund.

Why didn’t Freedom Alliance spend all of its $2.1 million on scholarships that year? Considering your average active duty combat soldier is in his mid-20s, many fallen soldiers have children that are not of age to go to college. Saving a substantial part of funds is simply good planning – the process of funding children of the fallen will continue for fifteen to twenty years. The organization’s trust fund now stands at around $15 million.

Schlussel Accusation: Freedom Alliance’s Postage Costs Are Too High

Debbie Schlussel complains that Freedom Alliance spends too much on postage. Freedom Alliance’s listed cost for postage was $775,599 in 2008, which may seem high given their overall expenses. However, Freedom Alliance sends care packages to active duty soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, which explains a good deal of the cost behind the postage figure.

Comparing Freedom Alliance to other groups that specialize in sending care packages, Freedom Alliance’s expenditures seem ordinary. For example, Operation Gratitude is a group that specializes in “sending care packages addressed to individual Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines deployed overseas.” When reviewing their tax forms, FrumForum found that they spend similar amounts on postage. Operation Gratitude spent $773,680 in 2008; Freedom Alliance spent $775,599 </div></div>

Absolutely disgusting and vicious lies from Media Matters.

LWW

LWW
03-20-2010, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blogger Debbie Schlussel has allowed her bizarre and seemingly obsessive hatred for radio and television host Sean Hannity to take herself, and likely the American Spectator blog, down in flames.

It all started this morning, when Schlussel – who has had a grudge against Hannity for years based on reasons I still don’t fully understand – wrote that diva-style demands by Hannity had cost the Freedom Alliance charity hundreds of thousands of dollars, that Oliver North had distanced himself from Hannity due to Hannity’s treatment of the charity, and that the charity was basically a sham because they were providing a pittance to the families of the slain and injured soldiers the charity was set up to help. Like most of Schlussel’s recent work, her writing ability and the sheer volume of words kind of obfuscated that the piece was thin on facts.

Schlussel thinks Hannity uses her ideas without crediting her, or something. I think I remember reading that she was bumped for time from Hannity and Colmes back in the day and has held a grudge since then. I don’t know, really, except that she has been going after Hannity with myopic relentlessness for at least four years.

Par for the course any time any conservative or pseudo-conservative slams a conservative media star, Schlussel’s Hannity hit piece was picked up by several liberal blogs. Strangely, it was also highlighted by John Tabin at the right-leaning American Spectator blog. Several anti-Hannity commenters immediately piled on.

The Freedom Alliance responded pretty forcefully later in the day with a piece signed both by the Alliance’s President and Oliver North, followed by a retraction and apology posted to the original piece by AmSpec editor in chief R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr., a follow-up by Tabin and finally a full apology by Tabin that links to FrumForum’s complete, point by point debunking of the original Schlussel story.

The long and short of the debunking: Hannity pays for his own travel and for the travel of his staff and family and is uninvolved with the Alliance’s day to day operations. He has also donated $200,000 of his own cash money to the Freedom Alliance, $100,000 to the Wounded Warrior Foundation, and tens of thousands to other veterans charities. A lot of the money the Freedom Alliance has raised is still in a trust because the kids of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan aren’t old enough to go to college and don’t need scholarships yet.

Whether or not there are problems with the charity – and at this point it’s pretty clear there are not – Hannity has nothing to do with how the charity is run or what they do with their money. His role seems to be promotion and bringing star power to the concert series, as well as donating an ass load of his personal money, all of which he does in spades.

True to form, Schlussel blames the entire backlash on right-wing anti-Semitism in an update to her original post, which she stands behind. She has also posted a comment on Tabin’s AmSpec apology defending her indefensible smear and at the FrumForum debunking of her smear.

Schlussel has been kind of a joke for years. Tabin now says he should have known better, but that doesn’t erase the damage his histrionic retelling of Schlussel’s smears (“This is disgusting!”) has done to Hannity and to the Freedom Alliance. Hannity and the Freedom Alliance should sue Schlussel, and Tabin should no longer hold whatever position he holds at American Spectator. </div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;OBVIOUSLY NOBODY ON THE LEFT DID ANYTHING MORE THAN REPEAT THE LIE ONCE THEY SAW THAT THE LIE ADVANCED THEIR AGENDA&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.bucksright.com/schlussel-humiliates-self-with-baseless-hannity-smear-5409)

LWW

Sev
03-20-2010, 04:14 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/03/19/in-defense-of-the-freedom-alliance-and-sean-hannity/
<span style="color: #000099">
In defense of the Freedom Alliance and Sean Hannity
By Michelle Malkin • March 19, 2010 11:20 PM

I had the honor of speaking at one of Oliver North’s Freedom Alliance events in 2002 about immigration and national security. While there, I met Shannon Spann, the widow of American hero Johnny “Mike” Spann — the 32-year-old CIA officer and former Marine Corps artillery specialist who was the first American killed in action during our war on terrorism in Afghanistan. Spann was killed in a prison riot where Jihad Johnny Lindh, the American Taliban, was captured. Spann had interrogated Lindh prior to the revolt; Lindh chose to hide the riot plans from his fellow American. Spann died in the violence. His family recounted his bravery after a visit overseas to the fortress where he died:

Mike Spann’s family visited the fortress after his murder. They talked to Afghan doctors who will never forget his bravery. “They said they thought Mike might run and retreat, but he held his position and fought using his AK rifle until out of ammo, and then draw and begin firing his pistol,” Spann’s father said. “While watching Mike fight they were able to jump up and run to safety.

“They said the only reason that they, and several others, were able to live was because Mike stood his position and fought off the prisoners while enabling them the time to run to safety. The doctors stated that as they fled toward a safe haven they saw Mike run out of ammo and then witnessed him fighting hand to hand until he was overcome by the numerous Al Qada and Taliban prisoners.”

The Freedom Alliance honored Spann with a posthumous award and his wife Shannon received it on his behalf. I’ll never forget her patriotism and grace and courage. Neither has the Freedom Alliance:

2002 Posthumously to: Johnny “Mike” Spann, Captain, United States Marine Corps and Central Intelligence Agency Officer. Presented to his wife, Shannon Spann.

After leaving the Marine Corps in 1999, Mike joined the CIA and went served in the agency’s paramilitary wing, the Special Activities Division , which is equipped to arm and train local forces and to conduct covert assaults. After 9/11,Mike volunteered to go to Afghanistan and search for Osama bin Laden.

In November, 2001, Mike Spann was killed by the Taliban during a prison uprising in Afghanistan, becoming the first American casualty of the War on Terror. One of the prisoners involved in the rebellion was John Walker Lindh, the traitorous American who converted to Islam and took up the Taliban cause.

Mike Spann was 32 years old at the time and left behind, his widow, Shannon Span, and three young children, one infant son and two young daughters. Today, this American hero rests in Arlington National Cemetery.

Over the years, the group has honored scores of such heroes, including 2008 award recipient Lt. Andrew Kinard:

Freedom Alliance Announces 1stLt Andrew Kinard, USMC as Defender of Freedom Award Recipient
By Jared Pierce
Monday, 08 December 2008

“Four days after being blasted to pieces by an IED in Iraq, Andrew Kinard was in the intensive care unit at the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland, with his family around his bedside, and still praying. By the time I returned from Iraq, just before Christmas 2006, Drew, as his Marine and Naval Academy friends call him, had already endured more than two dozen surgeries, and was fighting for his life.”

So explained Oliver North as he presented the 2008 Defender of Freedom Award to First Lieutenant Andrew Kinard, a Marine and an American hero, at the annual Freedom Alliance Defender of Freedom Dinner. Radio host and author, Laura Ingraham, joined in the salute to Andrew with her keynote address.

The Edward J. Bronars Defender of Freedom Award is presented each year to an outstanding individual who, in the face of adversity, exemplifies faith, courage and fidelity to the Constitution and the principles of freedom.

Along with First Lieutenant Kinard, the award was presented to the U.S. Marines deployed with First Platoon, Alpha Company, Second Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion to Operation Iraqi Freedom in August 2006. During their deployment, they showed extraordinary heroism, immeasurable courage, and dedicated service.

Andrew Kinard is a native of Spartanburg, South Carolina, and a 2005 graduate of the United States Naval Academy. In August, 2006, he deployed to Iraq with his unit. During his deployment, First Lieutenant Kinard was severely injured resulting in the loss of both legs. He would eventually undergo nearly 60 surgical procedures. Remarkably, Andrew continues to serve his country as an active duty Marine.

My Fox News colleague and friend Sean Hannity has devoted countless hours helping the Freedom Alliance — which has a four-star rating from Charity Navigator – raise money for the dependent children of American soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who have been killed or permanently disabled in the line of duty. The charity funds scholarships to students who have lost a parent on the battlefield in Persian Gulf War, the 1983 terrorist bombing of the Marine Corps barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, and terrorist attacks on the USS Cole and the Pentagon. Sean has hosted Freedom Concerts across the country and helped raise millions for troops and their families:

Since 2003, over $10 million has been raised for the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund through the Freedom Concerts and generous donations from the Sean Hannity Show and its listeners. The Scholarship Fund is designated for the education of children of U.S. service members who have been killed or 100% permanently disabled in an operational mission or training accident. All net proceeds from ticket sales (after musical talent, production, promotion and venue expenses) are donated to the Scholarship Fund, aiding greatly in this effort to assist hundreds of families who have lost their loved ones while they were protecting and defending our nation and our freedoms.

Unhinged smear-mongering spread on the Internet today — and it has been swiftly and definitively debunked and deconstructed.

From the Freedom Alliance:

March 18, 2010

Dear Friends of Freedom Alliance:

This week, false and malicious allegations about Freedom Alliance were posted on the Internet and we want to address them with you. We don’t know the motivation for these vicious smears, but we will not allow them to go unanswered.
First, we want to thank you for your support and assure you that Freedom Alliance’s record of financial stewardship and programmatic achievements not only meets, but exceeds standards of program efficiency set by most charity evaluators. We are extraordinarily proud of our work at Freedom Alliance and stand by our efforts 100 percent.

False Accusations

1. The blog posting accuses our friend Sean Hannity of personally benefiting from Freedom Alliance. This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean. Sean gets nothing from Freedom Alliance except our gratitude for his personal generosity and for all he has done to help the troops and our organization. We have never had to ask Sean for anything, he always generously offers his help before we have a chance to ask him. But to be clear Sean pays for all his own transportation, hotels, and all related expenses for himself and his family and friends and staff, which over the years has added up to tens of thousands of dollars. He does not use any Freedom Alliance Funds or Concert funds in any way, period.

2. Sean Hannity has contributed $100,000 to the Wounded Warriors Foundation, over $200,000 to the Freedom Alliance, and over tens of thousands of dollars to other military charities and individuals. We only make this information public because of the outrageous slander against him. Sean has no management or operational involvement in, or control over, Freedom Alliance. He has been a selfless patriot in his efforts to raise funds for the education of children of armed services personnel.

3. The blog posting accuses Freedom Alliance of spending less than 20% of money raised on program activities. This is FALSE. Listed below are the amounts that Freedom Alliance spent for each of the past three years and the categories on which they were spent. The figures are taken from our Federal Form 990 which is filed with the Internal Revenue Service and posted on our web site and audited by an independent auditor using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. This financial record not only meets, but exceeds standards of program efficiency set by most charity evaluators.

4. In 2008, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $6,745,717. Of that:

•79 percent ($5,317,970) was spent on Program Activities 14 percent ($945,950) was spent on Fundraising 7 percent ($481,797) was spent on ManagementIn 2007, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $7,461,350. Of that:
• 81.5 percent ($6,084,474) was spent on Program Activities • 13.5 percent ($1,011,501) was spent on Fundraising • 5 percent ($365,375) was spent on Management

In 2006, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $7,064,839. Of that:

• 77 percent ($5,434,538) was spent on Program Activities • 18.5 percent ($1,308,414) was spent on Fundraising • 4.5 percent ($321,887) was spent on Management

5. The blog posting accuses Freedom Alliance of spending money intended for student scholarships on other expenses. This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has distributed $3.4 million in Scholarships and created a Scholarship Trust Fund with the additional money that we have raised for that program. That fund now contains $15 million, over $10 million of which has been raised by Hannity and the concerts. Our scholarship program is managed with the understanding that it will be needed for at least the next 20 years as there are children who will ultimately receive a scholarship who are now only a few years old. As indicated on our Federal Form 990, these funds are restricted and used only for future scholarships.

6. Our Scholarship Fund is one of four programs operated by Freedom Alliance. Supporters may donate to a specific program or for general operating purposes. In 2008, Freedom Alliance received $2.1 million in scholarship donations. The same year, we awarded $802,250 in scholarships and applied $1.3 million to our Scholarship Trust Fund. The funds donated by Sean Hannity directly — or through the proceeds of the Freedom Concerts — and the support of thousands of Americans are used for these purposes:

• Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund: Providing scholarships to those whose parents have been killed or severely injured in their service to our Country. There is now over $15 million in the scholarship fund for the students as they come of age.
• Support our Troops: Many events each year are planned and executed by our staff to show appreciate and provide special opportunities for those actively serving in the military.
• Leadership Academy: A program for high school students in which they are encouraged and trained to serve their country.

These programs would not be possible without the support of Mr. Hannity and many others.

We are proud of our work and numerous accomplishments. We are grateful to our supporters whose voluntary contributions make it possible and we thank you. While it is discouraging to have our record misrepresented in such a malicious way, our work is important and, with your support, it will continue.

Respectfully,
Thomas P. Kilgannon Oliver L. North President Founder & Honorary Chairman

From a thorough investigation by Tim Mak and Noah Kristula-Green:

1. Sean Hannity improperly benefited from Freedom Alliance by charging private jets, hotel stays and luxury cars.

Freedom Alliance’s press release today stated categorically that they have “never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean [Hannity] … to be clear Sean pays for all his own transportation, hotels, and all related expenses for himself and his family and friends and staff.” We are satisfied that this is true.

It is true that Freedom Alliance spent $60,000 on aviation services in 2006, but there is no evidence that this was for Sean Hannity’s benefit, and it seems unlikely that the money was used to lease a Gulfstream 5. Rates for G5 aircraft average around $8,000 an hour. $60,000 would not buy much at that rate.

We have also been able to confirm that Sean Hannity has no operational control over the organization. Nor is he even a member of the group’s board.

If Schlussel stands behind her statement, then she will have to do better than a quote from a blind source, who is, as she admits, a friend of a friend.

2. Too Little of Freedom Alliance’s Spending Has Gone to Program Outcomes.

FrumForum has intensively investigated Freedom Alliance’s 990 Forms, which have been submitted to the IRS and checked by an independent auditor.

Debbie Schlussel alleges that only $1 million of the organization’s $8.8 million in revenue was going to soldiers and scholarships in 2008. This figure is the product of a misleading and selective reading of the organization’s tax forms.

The numbers that Schlussel cite refer to direct financial transfers to individuals – that is, if there is a direct grant that Freedom Alliance gives to a soldier. This does not include all the positive work that doesn’t involve a direct grant.

Freedom Alliance also spends money on non-cash benefits for military families, involving things like taking soldiers to sporting events and sending care packages to troops.

The highest paid employee earned $152,000 in 2006. The second highest paid employee earned $83,000. In 2007, Freedom Alliance spent about $1 in $7 on salary and benefits.

Total staffing costs may seem high, but they are not out of line with what is spent at many other charities. For example, the Armed Services branch of the YMCA spent about $1 in $2 on salaries and benefits in 2008.

Read the whole thing. North, the Freedom Alliance and Hannity won’t get a retraction from the smear-monger, of course.

But they have my gratitude and the gratitude of countless families and troops out there who have been touched in small ways and large by their dedication and hard work.</span>

Sev
03-20-2010, 04:18 PM
<span style="color: #000066">More commentary:

Erick Erickson, RedState: The story that isn’t

Andy McCarthy: “One of the Best Guys I Ever Met.”

Kathyrn Lopez: “This is a real shame.”

Bucks Right:

The long and short of the debunking: Hannity pays for his own travel and for the travel of his staff and family and is uninvolved with the Alliance’s day to day operations. He has also donated $200,000 of his own cash money to the Freedom Alliance, $100,000 to the Wounded Warrior Foundation, and tens of thousands to other veterans charities. A lot of the money the Freedom Alliance has raised is still in a trust because the kids of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan aren’t old enough to go to college and don’t need scholarships yet.

Whether or not there are problems with the charity – and at this point it’s pretty clear there are not – Hannity has nothing to do with how the charity is run or what they do with their money. His role seems to be promotion and bringing star power to the concert series, as well as donating an ass load of his personal money, all of which he does in spades.

True to form, Schlussel blames the entire backlash on right-wing anti-Semitism in an update to her original post, which she stands behind. She has also posted a comment on Tabin’s AmSpec apology defending her indefensible smear and at the FrumForum debunking of her smear.

Schlussel has been kind of a joke for years.

Indeed, I’ve known her a long time, linked her work and praised her reporting over the years, and once made the mistake of sympathizing with one of her old gripes about Sean. She has accused me (and everyone else on the planet) of stealing her work, hating Jews, and being less intelligent, less brave, and less successful than she is. Some very vindictive people will never be happy and have made it their life’s mission to drag the world down with them. It is very, very sad.

And one more thing: Does David Frum realize what an ass he made of himself?</span>

pooltchr
03-20-2010, 04:45 PM
It would have been nice, although hardly realistic to expect, that the OP had done a little bit of research before posting a bunch of lies.

Steve

pooltchr
03-20-2010, 04:50 PM
I guess there are some people who would rather destroy a private charity group that is working hard to help the fanilies of our service heros. Maybe the believe we would be better off just letting Obama and friends take care of everything!

For someone to claim they actually care about our service people, and then spread lies such as this is mind numbing!

Steve

LWW
03-20-2010, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess there are some people who would rather destroy a private charity group that is working hard to help the fanilies of our service heros. Maybe the believe we would be better off just letting Obama and friends take care of everything!

For someone to claim they actually care about our service people, and then spread lies such as this is mind numbing!

Steve </div></div>

Well said sir, and as I have stated before ... this ridiculous non-scandal proves once again that our soldiers are simply stage props to the far left.

They run them out and wail and gnash their teeth over them when it advances the agenda and then scrap them when it doesn't.

I honestly thought I had seen the worst of the far left when they worked to disallow the legal votes of our soldiers serving abroad in 2000 ... but this is even lower than that.

No matter how low the bar is set ... Media Matters always has found a way to squirm beneath it.

LWW

pooltchr
03-20-2010, 06:38 PM
and they seem to be able to find followers that follow them right down into the gutter.

Truely disgusting.

Steve

hondo
03-20-2010, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Moron and his minions are well represented here and lies are their stock in trade. </div></div>

Another strong post addressing the issues. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
03-20-2010, 08:55 PM
I suspect that one way or another there will be legal action.
If in fact the accusations are lies I would not want to be on the receiving end of FOX's lawyers.
Not only does Hannity have access to his own lawyers I would imagine he has access to the networks.

Some people may find themselves going bankrupt.

hondo
03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Yep. I wish I had Fox's lawyers.
I'd be a wealthy man. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hippiepool
03-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Fox News are proven liars , who have a proven record for firing people for telling the truth ....those are facts . anyone who glorifies the pretend wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is an asshole and an idiot .........and most likely a " wraslin " watcher ....

Qtec
03-20-2010, 11:21 PM
link (http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/national/freedom-alliance-in-dulles-va-2860)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BBB Wise Giving Alliance Comment

Despite written BBB Wise Giving Alliance requests in the past year, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>this organization either has not responded to Alliance requests for information or has declined to be evaluated in relation to the Alliance’s Standards for Charity Accountability.</span> While participation in the Alliance’s charity review efforts is voluntary, the Alliance believes that failure to participate may demonstrate a lack of commitment to transparency. Without the requested information, the Alliance cannot determine if this charity adheres to the Standards for Charity Accountability. A charity's willing disclosure of information beyond that typically included in its financial statements and government filings is, in the Alliance's view, an expression of openness that strengthens public trust in the charitable sector. </div></div>

more than 2 years ago (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/6/6165/93743) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mon Aug 06, 2007 at 04:29:15 AM PDT

Sean Hannity claims that his concerts are "to benefit the freedom alliance scholarship fund for the children of America's Military heroes featuring Country Music Stars Montgomery Gentry, Leann Rimes, and Lee Greenwood." A closer looks at the facts tell a different story.

* davefromqueens's diary :: ::

For example, the following is the Hannity promotion of the recent concert in San Diego

WHERE: COORS AMPHITHEATRE IN CHULA VISTA, CA.
2050 Entertainment Circle, Chula Vista, CA 91911
WHEN:Thursday - July 26, 2007 7:30 PM (Doors open at 5:30 PM)
TICKETS: Prices: $38.00 - $78.00 PURCHASE TICKETS »
The following fees are included in the above ticket prices: $4.75 facility fee, $4.25 parking fee, and a $4.00 donation to the Freedom Alliance

So if we were to assume that the average ticket price was $50 (we'll err on the conservative side) then the organizers of this event are skimming $37 a person off the top, not including other paraphenelia. Of course there may be some expenses involved but how much is each person being paid? It also means that 92% of all moneys being paid by concert goers is NOT going to the families of soldiers. Hannity claims that "100% of the profits" go to the families. Again, note the use of the word "profits." By the time Hannity and the Freedom Alliance have taken out money for "expenses" profits are few and far between.

Now I'm being very tricky because you are probably saying to yourself that the piker Hannity only gives 8% of concert receipts to the families of soldiers. And you would be wrong. The number is less than 1% as you'll see later on.

Notice that the $4.00 donation goes to the Freedom Alliance NOT the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund. </div></div>

Q

hondo
03-21-2010, 05:53 AM
WHOOPSY! Delay that lawsuit. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
03-21-2010, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Moron and his minions are well represented here and lies are their stock in trade. </div></div>

Another strong post addressing the issues. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Accurate as well.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 06:22 AM
Simply astounding.

Your first link proves they aren't a member of the BBB. WOW!

The second proves that "DAVE FROM QUEENS" is a typical left wing anti capitalist moron who has no actual comprehension of how the real world operates.

Concerts require talent to appear, they require a venue to appear in, they require an arena/stadia. IOW ... it requires expenses.

I am sorely disappointed at those who continue with this attack against our veteran's children ... and that is who you are ultimately punishing ... for petty and purely hyper partisan reasons.

The hatred of the left is beyond human comprehension on this one and is IMHO approaching being purely demonic in nature.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHOOPSY! Delay that lawsuit. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Please don't forget to tell everyone in your Sunday School class about how you supported such treachery.

I'm sure they'll understand.

I'll pray for you brother, and Gayle, and Q.

LWW

Sev
03-21-2010, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News are proven liars , who have a proven record for firing people for telling the truth ....those are facts . anyone who glorifies the pretend wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is an asshole and an idiot .........and most likely a " wraslin " watcher .... </div></div>

Why hello there Hipster. I've been awaiting your arrival. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sev
03-21-2010, 06:35 AM
Actually all we have here is supposition thus far. There is no solid proof that the accusations are valid.

Using the Freedom of Information Act to gain access to the tax records would go a long way to clearing the matter up. All income, expenses and charitable donations would have had to have been filed.

One other thing to consider. Hannity is a target of the left and the IRS. I find it very unlikely that he or the organizations he is involved with would violate any of the tax laws.

sack316
03-21-2010, 06:48 AM
I stand corrected **slaps forehead**. Guess that's what I get when trying to quickly run numbers while getting ready for a pool tournament and had been awake for 36 straight hours. Apologies for my own lack of attention to detail when I looked over the data.

Sack

Qtec
03-21-2010, 06:52 AM
Why don't YOU do a little research and then MAYBE you will have a clue about what you are talking about.!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In 2007, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $7,461,350. Of that:

81.5 percent ($6,084,474) was spent on Program Activities •
13.5 percent ($1,011,501) was spent on Fundraising •
5 percent ($365,375) was spent on Management</div></div>

How much did they take in?

Don't know? I will tell you. $12,459,317. So only 50% was actually spent on 'Program Activities', whatever they are because NOBODY knows for sure where the money goes.......or maybe they do.

Q

hippiepool
03-21-2010, 07:22 AM
I'm here to continually set the record straight , much to the Dubster's chagrin ...................................

Sev
03-21-2010, 07:25 AM
And to amuse yourself. Lets not forget that aspect of it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
03-21-2010, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually all we have here is supposition thus far. There is no solid proof that the accusations are valid.

Using the Freedom of Information Act to gain access to the tax records would go a long way to clearing the matter up. All income, expenses and charitable donations would have had to have been filed.

One other thing to consider. Hannity is a target of the left and the IRS. I find it very unlikely that he or the organizations he is involved with would violate any of the tax laws. </div></div>

The tax records are linked earlier in the thread.

What's amazing is that Q presented them ... never bothering to review that they said what he was spoon fed, much less to realize that they completely slaughter the baseless accusation.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I stand corrected **slaps forehead**. Guess that's what I get when trying to quickly run numbers while getting ready for a pool tournament and had been awake for 36 straight hours. Apologies for my own lack of attention to detail when I looked over the data.

Sack </div></div>

Sir, it takes character to do what you have done and I salute you.

There are others in this very thread who could learn from your actions.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't YOU do a little research and then MAYBE you will have a clue about what you are talking about.!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In 2007, Freedom Alliance spent a total of $7,461,350. Of that:

Don't know? I will tell you. $12,459,317. So only 50% was actually spent on 'Program Activities', whatever they are because NOBODY knows for sure where the money goes.......or maybe they do.

Q

</div></div>

Absolute bravo sierra.

The tax records account for every dime.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm here to continually set the record straight , much to the Dubster's chagrin ................................... </div></div>

How could anyone ever be upset with you hippie ... you are entainment writ large.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 07:41 AM
And one more thought ... our leftist members haven't yet realized that by deeming Schlussell as a credible and reliable blogger they are also accepting her accusation, which stands on much stronger yet still twisted ground, that Medoa Matters is funded by the Nazis.

I will never understand how someone can fall for proven lie after proven lie ... twice in one week her has blown up in their faces ... from Media Matters.

LWW

sack316
03-21-2010, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I stand corrected **slaps forehead**. Guess that's what I get when trying to quickly run numbers while getting ready for a pool tournament and had been awake for 36 straight hours. Apologies for my own lack of attention to detail when I looked over the data.

Sack </div></div>

Sir, it takes character to do what you have done and I salute you.

There are others in this very thread who could learn from your actions.

LWW </div></div>

I'm always willing to own up to an error on my part. In fact, it felt kind of nice to make a mistake, it happens so rarely /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Good to know how the common folk feel every once in a while /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Heck, I even screwed up a final earlier this week and *gasp* made a B. Why, if I keep up this pace my status will fall to that of "moderately outstanding borderline genius". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif If this keeps up, I may even have to get someone to teach me how to be humble. An exciting new chapter of my life may be beginning! lol

Sack

Sev
03-21-2010, 08:13 AM
I would attribute it to the fact that spring is in the air and the ladies are bringing out their new attire. Ones focus is easily distracted by such.

sack316
03-21-2010, 08:17 AM
True enough /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif just another reason to love the south. A friend of mine in N Dakota told me they got some more snow the other day. Me? I was running the A/C and got my first sunburn of the year getting to work outside all day!

The shorts are getting shorter, the tops are getting haltered and strappy, and the pools are being cleaned and ready for fun! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

hondo
03-21-2010, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I will never understand how someone can fall for proven lie after proven lie ... twice in one week her has blown up in their faces ...

LWW </div></div>

Absolutely precious! Shameless, but precious.

LWW
03-21-2010, 09:07 AM
And again Sack, it takes character to admit one's error.

Perhaps you can counsel our leftist brethren ... I have tried mightily to soften their hardened hearts and failed miserably.

Being an honest person, like yourself, I am mystified and mortified how some can cling to the lie like a drowning man to a reed.

LWW

ugotda7
03-21-2010, 09:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I will never understand how someone can fall for proven lie after proven lie ... twice in one week her has blown up in their faces ...

LWW </div></div>

Absolutely precious! Shameless, but precious. </div></div>

Absolutely pathetic! Ignorant, but pathetic! And oh by the way, not even original. You know what they say - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

LWW
03-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Well, I have to give H credit for one thing ... he hasn't wrapped himself in this lie as some have.

Instead he is simply stirring the pot, if you can imagine that.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Upon further review, I am of the opinion that H was trying to also deflect the discussion away from the thread's topic ... Hannity and the Freedom Alliance ... and pertinent discussion of the available evidence.

On the side of Hannity being innocent we have the IRS forms, the operators of the charity, reality, fairness, and an independent auditor of charitable oranizations.

OTOH we have as "EVIDENCE" a blogger's claim posted up by Media Matters from a nutjob who Media Matters has denounced multiple times in the past.

Ladies and germs ... we have doublethink run amok on display.

I do still, however, maintain faith in the basic good in all of us and trust that G and Q will do the right thing and denounce both Media Matters and Ms Schlussel.

LWW

Sev
03-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Kid of explains why I am in the service industry. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-21-2010, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't YOU do a little research and then MAYBE you will have a clue about what you are talking about.!

Q

</div></div>

If you take just a little time and effort to review the data you posted, you would find your answer.

Steve

(I was going to give you a hint, but you will appreciate it more when you actually figure it out on your own)

LWW
03-21-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't YOU do a little research and then MAYBE you will have a clue about what you are talking about.!

Q

</div></div>

If you take just a little time and effort to review the data you posted, you would find your answer.

Steve

(I was going to give you a hint, but you will appreciate it more when you actually figure it out on your own) </div></div>

Maybe I'm crazy ... but I have faith that he and G will actually do that and then apologize for being pawns of Media Matters.

That, and I hope that hondo actually acts upon his love for our veterans and stops stirring the pot and denounces this smear campaign.

This is not a kidding post ... I am believing that the better parts of their sould will cause them to remove their blinders just this once.

LWW

hondo
03-21-2010, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And again Sack, it takes character to admit one's error.

Perhaps you can counsel our leftist brethren ... I have tried mightily to soften their hardened hearts and failed miserably.

Being an honest person, like yourself, I am mystified and mortified how some can cling to the lie like a drowning man to a reed.

LWW </div></div>

WAIT! STOP! You're killing me!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
03-21-2010, 04:01 PM
It's not me that's killing you brother.

LWW

LWW
03-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Now, after hondo has attempted to skid this topic into the ditch again ... I'd like to see us stay on topic so that this charity's good name can be cleared, along with Mr Hannity who is a great American.

The sad thing is that this is simply a rewrite of the old Bob Hope accusations. Others in the media who wouldn't donate a dime or a second to help another human being were always claiming that they knew somebody who knew somebody who heard of great authority that Mr Hope was skimming money for profit on his overseas USO tours.

Shameful is what it is.

LWW

LWW
03-22-2010, 06:15 AM
AM bump for appropriate apologies.

LWW

hondo
03-22-2010, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AM bump for appropriate apologies.

LWW </div></div>

I'm sorry.

Gayle in MD
03-22-2010, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW ....Sean Hannity is one of the biggest loser idiots in the world .....they have had to give him the hook on his own show many times when he is being destroyed with the truth .....which is rather pathetic ......I bet Larry is glad we can't see him right now ....... </div></div>

Hannity, Limpballs, Coulter, Beck, O'Reilly, none of them have any credibility with me, no more so that did Bush/Cheney/Rove/Rumsfeld/Boehner/McConnell,...

Must be something chemical with the righties. Evidence is just not absorbed. They have a nack for bringing everything down to it's lowest level, just like they have tried to do around here.

What a motley crew of RWers this weekend in Washington D.C. My friends who work there say the they are the filthiest bunch of hicks they've ever seen around capital hill, and with the filthiest racist, sexist language, they've ever heard, to match.

I was very proud of the way the Democratic Leadership marched right through the skum, heads held high, arms linked. High intention, rises above all skum.

Some people are just nasty by nature...

The country is divided? Good. I surely wouldn't want to associate myself with the likes of the Tea Party radicals....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
03-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Being you are a veteran, I held out hope you would do the right thing.

Kudos.

LWW

LWW
03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
So, do you denounce Schlussel as a lying witch?

Or do you deem her as a credible source and agree that Media Matters is funded by the Nazis as she also claims?

PS ... acting as if you haven't seen this data convinces nobody, not even yourself.

LWW

pooltchr
03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Hannity, Limpballs, Coulter, Beck, O'Reilly, none of them have any credibility with me, no more so that did Bush/Cheney/Rove/Rumsfeld/Boehner/McConnell,...

<span style="color: #FF0000"> And you have no credibility with them, so I guess you're even</span>

The country is divided? Good. I surely wouldn't want to associate myself with the likes of the Tea Party radicals....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Stated like a true Obamatron leftist. Obama campaigned the he would work to bring the country together, then spent his first year pushing an agenda that goes against the desire of most Americans. And the result is we are more divided now than any time in recent memory....not in spite of Obama, but because of him, and all his blind followers like you.
Congratulations. You are no longer chipping away at the American way of life...you are now using a jack-hammer!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve</span>

LWW
03-22-2010, 01:57 PM
PM bump for apologies from those who will do harm to our veteran's children if it advances the agenda.

Please folks, do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-22-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry.

LWW
03-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Evening bump.

LWW

hondo
03-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry.

LWW
03-23-2010, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry. </div></div>

Yes, you are.

LWW

LWW
03-23-2010, 07:40 AM
AM bump.

Q, Gayle, do the right thing.

LWW

Deeman3
03-23-2010, 07:48 AM
It now seems that our friends at ACORN have given up the ghost and retiring as an organization. I wonder where they will pop up next as a helpful group of community organizers? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
03-23-2010, 08:01 AM
I believe there are about 120 other organizations that they funnel the money through.

LWW
03-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Afternoon bump.

Swallow your pride folks and do the right thing ... you'll feel so much better about yourself.

Is damaging the future of the children of our armed forces really worth it just so you don't have to admit you were pimped by Media Matters?

LWW

eg8r
03-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Why would you post a story like this without getting all the facts? Is this what you would refer to as fact?

eg8r

hondo
03-23-2010, 05:29 PM
I'm sorry.

hondo
03-23-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm sorry.

Gayle in MD
03-23-2010, 05:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you post a story like this without getting all the facts? Is this what you would refer to as fact?

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> there’d be a lot more money every concert to go to the cause if Hannity didn’t demand–and get–use of a Gulfstream 5 plane to fly him and his family/entourage to the concerts; a “fleet” (that’s the word the guy used) of either Cadillac or Lincoln SUVs for him and his family/entourage; and several suites at really expensive hotels for him and his family/entourage. The promoter apparently values Hannity’s star demands at well over $200,000 per event.</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Absolutely! It is a fact that valarie Plame was a covert NOC, CIA Agent??

G. </span>

LWW
03-24-2010, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you post a story like this without getting all the facts? Is this what you would refer to as fact?

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> there’d be a lot more money every concert to go to the cause if Hannity didn’t demand–and get–use of a Gulfstream 5 plane to fly him and his family/entourage to the concerts; a “fleet” (that’s the word the guy used) of either Cadillac or Lincoln SUVs for him and his family/entourage; and several suites at really expensive hotels for him and his family/entourage. The promoter apparently values Hannity’s star demands at well over $200,000 per event.</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Absolutely! It is a fact that valarie Plame was a covert NOC, CIA Agent??

G. </span> </div></div>

Stop deflecting.

You posted what is obviously a lie, with even the most cursory examination of what Ms Schlussel presents as "EVIDENCE", knowing that this smear would damage the futures of the children of our fallen soldiers.

The fact that you expect us to believe that you are some benevolent angel who devotes herself tirelessly to helping our veterans makes this conduct all the more objectionable.

Ms Schlussel has been shown to be a total liar on this story.

Do the right thing.

LWW

LWW
03-24-2010, 05:59 AM
AM bump.

I can feel the need to reject Ms Schlussel's lies coming from some readers.

Do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-24-2010, 07:05 AM
I'm sorry in the P.M.

hondo
03-24-2010, 07:06 AM
I'm sorry in the A.M.

Gayle in MD
03-24-2010, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News are proven liars , who have a proven record for firing people for telling the truth ....those are facts . anyone who glorifies the pretend wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is an asshole and an idiot .........and most likely a " wraslin " watcher .... </div></div>

Truer words were never spoken. And, As well, anyone who compares what the radical rightwing nutcases are saying and doing currently, to the outrage of true patriotic Americans, over George Bush's treasonist acts, is a nutcase of the worst proportions.

I have given up, and accept totally at this point, that the so called "Conservatives" are beyond hopeless. These people are so brainwashed, and led by their own greed, and fear, they cannot be reached, no matter the evidence or proof.

I stay away from people who call themselves, "Conservative" because I know they are going to be unreasonable, and when proven wrong, not only do they refuse to admit to it, but they become highly insulted, and then they attack.

I don't think any of them are playing with a full deck. Best thing to do is avoid them entirely.

G.

eg8r
03-24-2010, 02:14 PM
You have the opinion of one woman and you post it as fact? Are you freaking crazy. The actual people involved have said that Hannity provides his own means to get to and from the "concerts". LOL, it is funny how you pick and choose who you think is telling the truth. I bet if this author stated she made a tough decision during her child's birth to keep the baby and risk dying you would have never posted this article from her and acted as if it was factual.

eg8r &lt;~~~wishes gayle would get over the secretary

eg8r
03-24-2010, 02:16 PM
What the heck does this mean? It appears you are following him around trying to instigate and argument.
eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-24-2010, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have the opinion of one woman and you post it as fact? Are you freaking crazy. The actual people involved have said that Hannity provides his own means to get to and from the "concerts". LOL, it is funny how you pick and choose who you think is telling the truth. I bet if this author stated she made a tough decision during her child's birth to keep the baby and risk dying you would have never posted this article from her and acted as if it was factual.

eg8r &lt;~~~wishes gayle would get over the secretary </div></div>\

BULL.

LWW
03-24-2010, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have the opinion of one woman and you post it as fact? Are you freaking crazy. The actual people involved have said that Hannity provides his own means to get to and from the "concerts". LOL, it is funny how you pick and choose who you think is telling the truth. I bet if this author stated she made a tough decision during her child's birth to keep the baby and risk dying you would have never posted this article from her and acted as if it was factual.

eg8r &lt;~~~wishes gayle would get over the secretary </div></div>

1 - Of course that's all she has, whatever MM puts on the spoon.

2 - Unless doublethink is practiced by her and Q, since this woman is to be believed without question since she won't back down ... we must also believe that MM is funded by Nazis and Michelle Obama is a pimp.

3 - We also have the tax records which blow up this fantasy.

4 - We also have an independent auditor of charities which blows this myth up.

5 - None of this matters as the far left is willing to victimize whoever they have to in order to advance their agenda of hate.

LWW

LWW
03-24-2010, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the heck does this mean? It appears you are following him around trying to instigate and argument.
eg8r </div></div>

This is nothing new.

In the past hondo would bait across forums to make it seem he was innocent at least half the time.

LWW

LWW
03-24-2010, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BULL. </div></div>

Everyone knows this thread is bull.

I want to see you apologize for the smear against this fine charity and this great American ... and even for accepting the word of a lunatic that says MM is funded by Nazis.

Do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-25-2010, 05:48 AM
I apologize.

hondo
03-25-2010, 05:49 AM
I am truly sorry.

hondo
03-25-2010, 05:50 AM
I'm sorry.

LWW
03-25-2010, 07:05 AM
AM bump.

Q ... G ... you both know this story was wrong.

Do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-25-2010, 08:20 AM
AM sorry.

eg8r
03-25-2010, 09:09 AM
LOL, ok, you keep believing the interpretation of fact by one woman and the rest of the world will listen to the experts that were actually involved.

eg8r

LWW
03-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Noon time bump.

Do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Perhaps they are waiting for you to apologize for
terrorizing a 71 year old man who is one of our
most respected members.

Also, might I remind you that Gayle has you on ignore , dub dub.

I apologize.

pooltchr
03-25-2010, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Also, might I remind you that Gayle has you on ignore , dub dub.

I apologize. </div></div>

Putting someone on ignore is a joke. If you don't think G follows every word posted on this forum, you are sadly mistaken.
It has been well documented in the past.

She may not reply directly, but it gets done. She also remains invisible whenever she is online, but that doesn't mean she isn't here.

Just more of her little games.

Steve

hondo
03-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Why do you hate Gayle?

LWW
03-25-2010, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, might I remind you that Gayle has you on ignore , dub dub.

I apologize. </div></div>

That explains her incessant responses to my posts ... such as the recent lame denial of Rasmussen being the most accurate polling outfit.

She fools nobody ... except maybe you.

LWW

LWW
03-25-2010, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate Gayle? </div></div>

Why do you hate the truth?

LWW

hondo
03-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Why are you terrorizing our oldest and most respected members
and then saying you were scared of them?

Is this the "truth" that you brag about all the time?

Your kind of "truth" has a nasty smell to it.

eg8r
03-25-2010, 03:17 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Since you've come on here I have yet to see her directly respond
to you ONE time.
But you knew this.

Of course she reads when others quote you.
A little fact you conveniently forget whenever it suits you.

wolfdancer
03-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Gayle and I exchange pms, occasionally ...she can't stand neither him, nor tchr, and she does not as a rule, reply to either.
That, and the fact that she watches CNN, reads Huffpo, and is pretty much aware of current events, etc....seems to bother them both greatly....

LWW
03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
PM bump.

Do the right thing.

LWW

Sev
03-25-2010, 06:39 PM
More like the left thing.

hondo
03-25-2010, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM bump.

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

I understand that you have a crossed a line, dub.
Terrorizing a 71 year old man who is having all kinds of family issues as it is, but there is a way out.

Simply tell him you're sorry and you meant no harm to him.
Unlike your goons Wolfie is a good-natured, forfiving soul
who would probably let this drop.

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board

hondo
03-25-2010, 08:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

I couldn't agree more, Sev.

Apparently THIS is the Right thing:

"If push comes to shove you are outmatched in ways beyond your wildest fears."(warning pm,Wolfie received.)

ugotda7
03-25-2010, 11:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM bump.

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Terrorizing a 71 year old man who is having all kinds of family issues as it is, but there is a way out.

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board </div></div>

Terrorizing? Who the hell are you trying to kid?

If she's having all kinds of family issues maybe her time would be better spent dealing with those rather than posting incessant nonsense on a meaningless internet message board.

But hey, nice try (well, not really) at trying to play the little old lady card.

ugotda7
03-25-2010, 11:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

"If push comes to shove you are outmatched in ways beyond your wildest fears."(warning pm,Wolfie received.) </div></div>

Yeah, but it isn't like you and a few boys from WV have anything to worry about right?

LWW
03-26-2010, 04:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

"If push comes to shove you are outmatched in ways beyond your wildest fears."(warning pm,Wolfie received.) </div></div>

Thank you for acknowledging that it was a warning and not a threat.

As I've always said, if I can keep you talking you will expose your true self.

Please, stop trolling.

LWW

LWW
03-26-2010, 04:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

Sadly, it is the "LEFT THING" we are seeing on display.

Using our veterans as stage props to advance an agenda was bad enough ... but know damaging the futures of their children for purely partisan and putridly petty political gain is unimaginable.

Do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-26-2010, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

Yeah, but it isn't like you and a few boys from WV have anything to worry about right?
</div></div>

More veiled threats? Bring it on, hoss.
All my friends and relatives hunt.
Most have been in the Service.

hondo
03-26-2010, 05:20 AM
I see you brought you goon back over to threaten me (warn me?).

You and your goons are out of control.

hondo
03-26-2010, 05:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board.

Gayle in MD
03-26-2010, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board. </div></div>

Did you by any chance read John Deans Book, Without Conscience ?

You are a good guy, Hondo, to take a stand, and try to appeal to these invaders from outer space to act like adults, but just as we see with their representatives, their pundits, their last Republican Administration, the current Republican minority, they have no conscience.

I'm afraid the only way to deal with these people, is to just ignore them, completely.

Before they came over here there were already a few hateful stalkers, who refused to leave those of us who just ignored their attacks, alone, once it became evident they were incapable of valuable debate, and like their beloved Tea Party (domestic terrorists) they have only gotten worse across time.

Seems to me it would be more effective if we shared our information between us, and ignored any and all of their misinformation, distortions, and attacks.

We on the left have a good group of intelligent people, and a few righties, capable of adult debate. The rest, are irrelevant, and we should act towards them, accordingly, IMO.

Giving them attention, is exactly what they crave, and obviously, cannot get enough of. Personally, I value my time too much to bother with any of them. I have no respect for their opinions, so ignoring them is a piece of cake.

G.

LWW
03-26-2010, 06:30 AM
That was just precious.

LWW

ugotda7
03-26-2010, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

</div></div>

Most have been in the Service. </div></div>

I hear that schooling in WV is challenging and if anyone should understand this it would be you.

So here, let me slow this down for you to WV speed - that was a reference to your threat on AZ to LWW a while back about you threatening him with an introduction to you and some of your good old boys from WV.

I actually kind of feel sorry for you as it must be hard to go through life being as dumb as you are. You have my pity.

By the way - how's that ignoring me working out for you?

What a freakin' joke you are - Mr. Chicken Sedan, that should be your new name.

LWW
03-26-2010, 12:43 PM
I understand hondo's love for causing trouble.

I understand hondo's love for being a martyr.

I understand wolfie's desire to hack my PHOTOBUCKET account so he wouldn't have to pay for any of my for profit work that I store there.

I understand wolfie's using out of context words to create a victim status for himself.

I understand his reluctance to grant me permission to post his PM's to me.

I understand his denial of his deeds.

I understand hondo cheering on anything that causes trouble.

I understand hondo's ongoing deception over his banishment from AZB.

What I don't understand is why the left is so hateful towards the innocent children of our veterans ... especially after telling us for all these years about their love and hard work for the benefit of our veterans.

Do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-26-2010, 04:04 PM
I agree.

hondo
03-26-2010, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand hondo's love for causing trouble.

I understand wolfie's desire to hack my PHOTOBUCKET account so he wouldn't have to pay for any of my for profit work that I store there.

I understand wolfie's using out of context words to create a victim status for himself.

What I don't understand is why the left is so hateful towards the innocent children of our veterans ... especially after telling us for all these years about their love and hard work for the benefit of our veterans.

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Terrorizing a 72 year old man who is having all kinds of family issues as it is, but there is a way out.

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board

hondo
03-26-2010, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like the left thing. </div></div>

</div></div>

Most have been in the Service. </div></div>

I actually kind of feel sorry for you as it must be hard to go through life being as dumb as you are. You have my pity.

</div></div>

Thanks, ugo. You're a swell guy.
It's not easy, I assure you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ugotda7
03-26-2010, 11:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand hondo's love for causing trouble.

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Terrorizing a 72 year old man who is having all kinds of family issues as it is, but there is a way out.

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board </div></div>

If he's having all kinds of family issues maybe his time would be better spent dealing with those rather than posting incessant nonsense on a meaningless internet message board.

But hey, nice try (well, not really) at trying to play the little old man card.

LWW
03-27-2010, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Terrorizing? Who the hell are you trying to kid? </div></div>

Anybody who will listen ... and that audience seems to be ever contracting.

Hondo is left defending cyber stalker because they pimp him to keep his approval.

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 06:13 AM
AM bump.

Do the right thing.

LWW

hondo
03-27-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AM bump.

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board.

ugotda7
03-27-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AM bump.

Do the right thing.

LWW </div></div>

Do the right thing, dub dub, for your sake and the sake of the board. </div></div>

If he's having all kinds of family issues maybe his time would be better spent dealing with those rather than posting incessant nonsense on a meaningless internet message board.

But hey, nice try (well, not really) at trying to play the little old man card.

LWW
03-27-2010, 08:43 AM
No, he's simply stirring the pot and desperately trying to deflect the thread away from the fact that the left has ... again ... shown it's hatred for our soldiers and those who support them.

The only step remaining is to wail and gnash his teeth about how he has been victimized by the world.

IOW ... nothing new here.

LWW

hondo
03-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Pete and Repeat were sitting on a bridge.
Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

Pete fell off.
Who was left?

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 01:46 PM
My only family issues at present concern the health of a few relatives, and the impending death of my cousins son. Neither of which is any of your business, and doesn't deserve your commentary. He may be the son of a Catholic, but also the son of two very right wing parents. I had to ask them to stop emailing me about politics.
Back to the original topic... "you" ran Hondo off of the other site, then followed him here to???... continue to apply the "heat"?
I took that "don't post" stuff, very seriously over there,and left within a few days of joining. I understand "you" have successfully convinced many others to leave.
Now you are "suggesting" that I leave here, because you don't like my posts?
Give me 24 hrs to think about it, will you?
You may have to get in line to enforce that demand as two of your "soldiers" are considering a "house-warming" party for me, that would be the end result of the fire fight.....these new houses will go up like a torch....

LWW
03-27-2010, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took that "don't post" stuff, very seriously over there,and left within a few days of joining.</div></div>

That explains why you joined in 2005 and last posted in 2009.

Now, and I know you hate this, the truth is that hondo was banned ... then begged myself and others to plead for his reinstatement.

He then was given various and sundry warnings over many moons by the mods.

He then baited the mods and forced their hand.

He is a victim of his own treachery.

LWW

ugotda7
03-27-2010, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My only family issues at present concern the health of a few relatives, and the impending death of my cousins son. Neither of which is any of your business, and doesn't deserve your commentary. He may be the son of a Catholic, but also the son of two very right wing parents. I had to ask them to stop emailing me about politics.
Back to the original topic... "you" ran Hondo off of the other site, then followed him here to???... continue to apply the "heat"?
I took that "don't post" stuff, very seriously over there,and left within a few days of joining. I understand "you" have successfully convinced many others to leave.
Now you are "suggesting" that I leave here, because you don't like my posts?
Give me 24 hrs to think about it, will you?
You may have to get in line to enforce that demand as two of your "soldiers" are considering a "house-warming" party for me, that would be the end result of the fire fight.....these new houses will go up like a torch.... </div></div>

So who was it that brought up any issues with you (and someone else).....oh, that would be Hondo. Now if he wants to bring it up as an irrational ploy to bolster some imaginary point he's trying to make then maybe he's the one you should talk to. And frankly I'll discuss anything I care to - don't like it, too freakin' bad, like I give a crap what you or the rest of your ilk over here think. Is that clear enough for you?

As for running him off - he ran himself off by constantly whining, crying, lying, name calling, acting like a child, making everything about his martyrdom, instigating, etc. He made his bed and now he gets to sleep in it to which I say good for him.

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 04:12 PM
I didn't tell you to stop commenting, just that the situation didn't deserve your ******* comments. But I forgot what kind of person I was dealing with
As for Hondo, his posts here are pretty much well thought out, intelligent, etc....yours belong on some Hate group's message board, or in some gutter.IMHO....
I think you got lonesome, after running off your favorite target, Hondo, ...and now you are over here just to cause trouble...to purge this board as you did over there. I have no doubt that you will succeed, as the rest of us don't think it worth our time, and definitely not worth the risk of harm to ourselves, our families, our homes, cars, and businesses to have any "discussions" with your group.
I don't go to AZB,...and if that same rhetoric is going to be the norm here...f**k this site as well

ugotda7
03-27-2010, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't tell you to stop commenting, just that the situation didn't deserve your ******* comments. But I forgot what kind of person I was dealing with
As for Hondo, his posts here are pretty much well thought out, intelligent, etc....yours belong on some Hate group's message board, or in some gutter.IMHO....
I think you got lonesome, after running off your favorite target, Hondo, ...and now you are over here just to cause trouble...to purge this board as you did over there. I have no doubt that you will succeed, as the rest of us don't think it worth our time, and definitely not worth the risk of harm to ourselves, our families, our homes, cars, and businesses to have any "discussions" with your group.
I don't go to AZB,...and if that same rhetoric is going to be the norm here...f**k this site as well

</div></div>

Blah, blah, blah. Go get a tissue to wipe away those tears.

You don't know me so don't know what kind of person you're dealing with.

I'm over here because Hondo insisted on lying about me and thinking he could get away with it. So maybe you should thank Hondo for inviting me over. And yeah, his posts might be considered well thought out and intelligent.....if one has some very low standards.

And you can continue to make up stuff about how you're threatened and whatever by mine or anybody else's group (?).....that's exactly what it is - made up. Be sure to say hello to the fairies and unicorns for me will you?

And yeah, the same "rhetoric" is going to continue as long as Hondo and his ilk, which you seem to be a part of, continue to talk s**t and lie about others. Here's a quarter to buy a clue - don't talk s**t and lie about others and you won't have to deal with the issue when they set the facts straight. Yeah, I know, that's a crazy concept.

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Everybody's worried abot Al Qaeda.

On here we have to worry about Al Cracker.

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:21 PM
"You don't know me so don't know what kind of person you're dealing with."

LOL! I think he's starting to get some idea, Al.

You're the goon from AZ who talks to everyone on here in
a vile, threatening manner.

My guess is that neither you nor dub gets any poody
and this is why you're so full of hate.

Sorry. Can't help you there.
I doubt that either one of you could score in a cat house.

If you did I imagine they'd toss you for choking her or
beating her up.

ugotda7
03-27-2010, 05:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You don't know me so don't know what kind of person you're dealing with."

LOL! I think he's starting to get some idea, Al.

You're the goon from AZ who talks to everyone on here in
a vile, threatening manner.

My guess is that neither you nor dub gets any poody
and this is why you're so full of hate.

Sorry. Can't help you there.
I doubt that either one of you could score in a cat house.

If you did I imagine they'd toss you for choking her or
beating her up. </div></div>

If by vile you mean correcting you and your ilk's nonsense then call me guilty.

And once again, man up and show where anyone has threatened anybody. Come on, give it the good old WV try.

And you of all people want to talk about poody? At least I'm not a bitter old WV hillbilly who probably can't even get it up much less actually get some poody to begin with.

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Why attack my state, Al?

Sev
03-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Dam!!! I'm out of beer!!!

Hello Jack!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
03-27-2010, 10:01 PM
Watch saying that in airports!!!!

LWW
03-28-2010, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As for running him off - he ran himself off by constantly whining, crying, lying, name calling, acting like a child, making everything about his martyrdom, instigating, etc. He made his bed and now he gets to sleep in it to which I say good for him.</div></div>

And, amazingly, those are the very attributes which wolfie seems to admire in hondo.

LWW

LWW
03-28-2010, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On here we have to worry about Al Cracker. </div></div>

Isn't that Robert Carlyle Cornelius Calvin Sale Byrd Jr's group. Your only worry is what will the dems do when he goes to meet his maker?

Bobby's in for a big surprise when he finds out Jesus was a brother.

LWW

LWW
03-28-2010, 10:17 AM
I used to think that this thread was as low as someone could go on a forum.

Hondo has proven me wrong.

LWW

hondo
03-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Nope. It's you and your goons.

I know who you guys really are, dub.

Your crew showed up at Jamboree in the Hills one year and ruined everybody's weekend.

Just as you trash this board with your threats and insults and bullying.

ugotda7
03-28-2010, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. It's you and your goons.

Your crew showed up at Jamboree in the Hills one year and ruined everybody's weekend.

Just as you trash this board with your threats and insults and bullying. </div></div>

Relax man, take a deep breath and count to ten - nobody wants you to snap and b***h slap anybody.

hondo
03-28-2010, 11:32 AM
What's your name on this site, Al?

http://www.skinheads.net/

LWW
03-28-2010, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know who you guys really are, dub.</div></div>

Is that a threat?

Are you going to b*tchslap me?

You know where I live and you know who I am.

LWW

hondo
03-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Jesus loves you, my brother.

Stay in the light.

If you give me no reason you have nothing to fear from me.

LWW
03-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Trust me ... nobody fears you.

LWW

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me ... nobody fears you.

LWW </div></div>

I'm glad, dub. I am a good, Christian man.

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. It's you and your goons.

Just as you trash this board with your threats and insults and bullying. </div></div>

Relax man, take a deep breath and count to ten - nobody wants you to snap and b***h slap anybody.
</div></div>It's not anyone mr.Ugota,hondo only beats women.I found another post elsewhere where he posted around Christmass about his infidelity with his house keeper.He brags about what a smart man he is but is just making a fool of himself.You should see the other posts over there the trouble he causes.

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me ... nobody fears you.

LWW </div></div>

I'm glad, dub. I am a good, Christian man. </div></div>You are a terrible person and not a Christian.I looked at posts like you told me and found how you bragged about going out on your wife with your maid.You are a shamefull person hondo.Just terrible.Some people satan has consumed and you are one of them.

ugotda7
03-29-2010, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me ... nobody fears you.

LWW </div></div>

I'm glad, dub. I am a good, Christian man. </div></div>You are a terrible person and not a Christian.I looked at posts like you told me and found how you bragged about going out on your wife with your maid.You are a shamefull person hondo.Just terrible.Some people satan has consumed and you are one of them. </div></div>

So Hondo has cheated on his wife with his maid? And on top of that he's dumb enough to post about it on the internet?

So not only does Hondo show a proclivity to beat on women, he also cheats on them as well.

Hmmmmm, I wonder what some of the women here think of that?

LWW
03-29-2010, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trust me ... nobody fears you.

LWW </div></div>

I'm glad, dub. I am a good, Christian man. </div></div>You are a terrible person and not a Christian.I looked at posts like you told me and found how you bragged about going out on your wife with your maid.You are a shamefull person hondo.Just terrible.Some people satan has consumed and you are one of them. </div></div>

So Hondo has cheated on his wife with his maid? And on top of that he's dumb enough to post about it on the internet?

So not only does Hondo show a proclivity to beat on women, he also cheats on them as well.

Hmmmmm, I wonder what some of the women here think of that?
</div></div>

What's hilarious is that of all the people, he posted up what was supposed to be a post from his wife ... which after all of his false accusations I found quite comical.

I can't imagine anyone cheating on their wife and then showing her the location of a forum where they post regularly about it.

LWW