PDA

View Full Version : Why do the lefties support HC?

pooltchr
03-21-2010, 12:49 PM
One simple question. Why would anyone who believes the insurance companies are the big bad evil corporations who only exist to rip off the American people, support a bill that will require every American to purchase their service??????????

Steve

Sev
03-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Truly an oxymoron.

Sid_Vicious
03-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Uhhhhh, maybe because in my case, and my older brother's case, we both sit without real HC because of being denied due to pre-existing conditions. Mine is only high BP, marginal colesterol, and my bro with his diabetes. It sucks to work to retirement(early as it may be) and then get FU#K-D by losing health care. Lots and lots of people just like me and my brother, just waiting to lose our Ponderosa when a real malady strikes one or both of us. Oxymoron THAT! sid

LWW
03-21-2010, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One simple question. Why would anyone who believes the insurance companies are the big bad evil corporations who only exist to rip off the American people, support a bill that will require every American to purchase their service??????????

Steve </div></div>

That was easy ... because they were told to believe that.

LWW

pooltchr
03-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Sid, Nobody ever said there weren't problems with the system....but they keep telling us they are going to insure 30 million more Americans...well, yeah! They are just going to force everyone to buy it...from those big bad insurance companies....and if they don't, they will send the IRS after them!

And nobody has been able to explain how a new government progran that is going to cost a trillion dollars over the first 10 years is somehow going to save the taxpayers money.

Yes, you will be able to get insurance...but you are going to be paying for it, dearly. And even people who otherwise wouldn't buy it are going to be forced to buy it anyway.

So they raise taxes, charge fees to businesses that don't offer it, and fine anyone who doesn't buy it.

It's the new American way!!!

And anyone who believes the story they have been told by this administration is simply a fool. 10 years from now, when we start looking at the pricetag for the next 10 years, people are going to be wondering what in the heck happened to all that "savings".

We may not have just flushed our future down the crapper, but they sure filled up the bowl!!!

Steve