PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is wolfdancer?

LWW
03-21-2010, 04:54 PM
As much as I disagree with him, I hope he's well and hasn't ran into any misfortune.

Has anyone heard from him?

I can't ever remember him not posting for 3 days.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-21-2010, 05:06 PM
thanks for inquiring, Sev hasn't whacked me yet.
I have some family issues, my nephew, 48, is day to day right now, and we are all trying to ese the pain of his Mom and Dad.

Sev
03-21-2010, 05:25 PM
So your need to take a shot at me prior to explaining a family crisis and the potentially fatal condition of your nephew takes precedent??

It would seem to me your priorities are a bit confused.

Truly pathetic.

I do hope your nephew recovers. And your family members have my sympathy. Its a horrible experience to have to go through. I know through experience.

LWW
03-21-2010, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for inquiring, Sev hasn't whacked me yet.
I have some family issues, my nephew, 48, is day to day right now, and we are all trying to ese the pain of his Mom and Dad.
</div></div>

Glad you are OK ... just remember who was the only one who cared.

Otherwise, I agree with Sev ... a pretty odd response.

LWW

hondo
03-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Why post that when he's obviously going through a trying time?

Honestly, I do try to separate you from dub and his goons and then you post something like that! SHEESH!

pooltchr
03-21-2010, 11:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why post that when he's obviously going through a trying time?

Honestly, I do try to separate you from dub and his goons and then you post something like that! SHEESH!
</div></div>
Wolfie came on here and got his dig in before explaining the situation. Had he chosen to just state what was going on without the little barb, I doubt if anyone would have offered anything but sympathy.

Steve

LWW
03-22-2010, 05:21 AM
Hondo knew that ... he's just stirring the pot.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-22-2010, 11:53 AM
my simple explanation...he had threatened Gayle and myself...with his "The Big Hurt" post, and then his follow up "weapons cache" pm to me....so the first part reassured that ...I am still on the O/O2 exchange system, no broken bones as of yet.
The second part explained what was taking up my time.
AND #3.....:
I wanted to give Steve the opportunity to make another or his charming, educational type posts. Three days without the opportunity to .....he must have been chomping at the bit

Sev
03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Sigh.

An now you lie.

Old Wolfi started talking about taking up arms and I merely gave him recommendations on quality hardware such as Kimber and Sig as well as shotguns good for home defense. Specifically the Mossberg 500, Ithaca 37 and Winchester.
I also suggested he go to Gander Mountain and not to shy away from buying used where as the Kimber and sigs are concerned as they are quality product.

He in return basically stated I was trying to intimidate him and that he would turn loose his HK on Larry or I if we were to come and visit.

Then he followed up threatening to contacting the moderators and calling the local police.

Quite amusing actually.

Now however if the moderators would care to peruse the PM's between Wolfi and myself, I am exceedingly comfortable with this as they will see immediately whom is proffering physical harm and implying death threats.

Keep digging Wolfster. Your not impressing anybody with this exchange.

LWW
03-22-2010, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He in return basically stated I was trying to intimidate him and that he would turn loose his HK on Larry or I if we were to come and visit. </div></div>

Did he really now?

If you don't mind, please forward that to me ... wolfie is on record here somewhere stating he doesn't care what is posted in PM or public.

And here I had just commented in another thread how I thought wolfie was turning around in the last day or two.

LWW

Chilled
03-22-2010, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
.....my nephew, 48, is day to day right now, and we are all trying to ese the pain of his Mom and Dad.
</div></div>

Sorry to hear about your nepwhew, 48 is far too young for anyone to go. For a parent of any age there are few things that compare to losing an offspring so no doubt they will be comforted by all the family support they can get. Hope it turns out as well as can be expected.

LWW
03-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Bless you, and I agree.

LWW

hondo
03-22-2010, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you, and I agree.

LWW </div></div>

Just one post earlier:

"Did he really now?

If you don't mind, please forward that to me ... wolfie is on record here somewhere stating he doesn't care what is posted in PM or public.

And here I had just commented in another thread how I thought wolfie was turning around in the last day or two."

LWW

Absolutely shameless.
Bless you, brother, indeed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
03-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Nope, it's called honesty.

Because we disagree, even to the point of wolfie potentially expressing a desire to kill me, doesn't mean that I wish him ... or especially his non involved family ... to suffer.

I'm just not a hater hondo, and I realize that this is hard for you to grasp ... that some people don't hate just to hate ... but I just don't wish ill will upon others.

Even if I was forced to kill an attacker, I would regret that they had forced me into committing such an act and once they were neutralized as a threat I would make every attempt to save them and would have sympathy for their relatives.

In the words of my good friend JohnnyD ... read the good book brother. The Christ taught quite a great philosophy of love and forgiveness.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-22-2010, 04:19 PM
I don't need, nor want your sympathy......but I see that once again you can't resist, getting in an insulting post....and while you sought to justify your reasoning to do so....people with a conscience would have let any remark by me that they didn't agree with...go by....considering the tragedy ....
You would have had ample opportunity in the future to get one of your cheap shots in.....
My sympathy is for my nephew, and his parents.

hondo
03-22-2010, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm just not a hater hondo, and I realize that this is hard for you to grasp ... that some people don't hate just to hate ... but I just don't wish ill will upon others.

In the words of my good friend JohnnyD ... read the good book brother. The Christ taught quite a great philosophy of love and forgiveness.

LWW </div></div>

Dear dub, you are absolutely the most arrogant, conniving,
lying, devious individual I have ever encountered on the forums.
I'm glad to see you're not a hater also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

And your pseudo-Christian horse manure posturing fools nobody
but Johnny.

To your credit, you respected the Good Lord enough not to swear you weren't Flywheel or Monty.
That says something for you, I guess.

hondo
03-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Wolfie, you and your family are in my prayers, brother.
The fact that they are using this thread to attack you speaks volumes about them.

I just don't understand these "gentlemen."

Sev
03-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Excuse me. I hope you are not attaching me to the attacking portion of your statement. As I am the one being slandered by the gentleman in question.

hondo
03-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Why this thread?
Why now?

Sev
03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
How should I know. Wolfi's that insinuated I was going to kill him.

Ask him.

LWW
03-23-2010, 03:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Dear dub, you are absolutely the most arrogant, conniving,
lying, devious individual I have ever encountered on the forums.
I'm glad to see you're not a hater also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

And your pseudo-Christian horse manure posturing fools nobody
but Johnny.

To your credit, you respected the Good Lord enough not to swear you weren't Flywheel or Monty.
That says something for you, I guess. </div></div>

Wrong again ... I am not Flywheel nor am I Monty.

But, you already knew that and are merely attempting to stir the pot some more.

LWW

LWW
03-23-2010, 03:26 AM
He's imply making trouble out of a thread that was meant to express concern for a fellow human being.

He shall soon claim to be a victim.

LWW

LWW
03-23-2010, 03:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why this thread?
Why now? </div></div>

I was wondering the same thing, but it's early ... and I realized the answer was self evident.

LWW

hondo
03-23-2010, 05:12 AM
Do you take a vow by God that you were neither or
that your supposed wife had logged on as either?

It's simple, dub. Yes, I do take that vow or no, I don't.

Anything else is a dodge and admission that you are lying.

LWW
03-23-2010, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you take a vow by God that you were neither or
that your supposed wife had logged on as either?

It's simple, dub. Yes, I do take that vow or no, I don't.

Anything else is a dodge and admission that you are lying. </div></div>

You just can't pay attention can you.

Pay close attention ... I swear by all that is Holy that I am neither Monty nor Flywheel.

Your incessant accusations of things that you fantasize about must be quite the embarrassment to you ... if you were capable of being embarrassed.

JohnnyD was right about you.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-23-2010, 11:39 AM
He has a way of twisting things around, then trying to use them against the other person.

DickLeonard
03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Wolfie I think it is time ro read some Of Chrs Cass's old Posts. This Board has been contaminated. I don't think I can participate in the Hate and Discontent on the CCB. ####

Deeman3
03-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Dick,

My old friend. You are dead on there. I wish the spirit of Cris was still alive around here where you and I could disagree, not like the other's view but remain good friends.

I like a lot of people on here. I admire a few and have become good friends with more than a couple. It is a damn shame if we stoop to threats and intimidation. I won't threaten anyone but if someone wants me, I am the easiest man in Alabama to locate.

No one should have to fear posting on a web site!

Sev
03-23-2010, 12:50 PM
I agree.

It is a shame.

Differing philosophies do not mean the individuals you are debating with are bad.

hondo
03-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Fair enough.
One final comment and I promise you, I'll drop this.

1. You get the boot. Monty shows up, mirrowing your style and thoughts.
2. You're re-instated. You and "Monty" have one brief exchange and he disappears, never to be heard from again.
3. I get the boot on AZ. You disappear and Flywheel suddenly
appears, mirrowing your posting stle.
4. I call you on it. Flywheel's gone and you're back.

Now, dub, I'm not Sherlock Holmes but this is a no-brainer.

5. You accuse me of being BG. Without hesitation, I swear to God I know nothing about that poster.
6. After a month or more of urging you to do the same, you finally break.
7. So, I assume that your wife or your alter-ego logged on as
Monty and Flytrap and you somehow justify in your warped
reasoning that it's okay to "swear by all that's holy"
that you're not them.

Doesn't matter. I'm as tired of this as you are and I'll put it to rest. I'll speak of it no more as long as you let it rest
and don't accuse me of being some poster on AZ.
I give you my word I have no intention of being anybody other than who I am.

Okey dokey?

May God bless you. You'll need it.

hondo
03-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Dick, a big part of it has been my fault.
I got drawn into the bickering and I will do my best to tone it down.