PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Those in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area

SpiderMan
08-19-2002, 11:37 AM
Please send me your phone number in a private message to get your CCB key chain.

SpiderMan

eg8r
08-19-2002, 12:05 PM
Hello Spiderman,

I just recently moved to Ft Worth (been here for a whopping 2 weeks). I don't have a phone number here yet, still holed up in a hotel. Anyways, where do you play at? The only place I have played at here in Ft Worth is Fox and Hound. Where do you recommend me to play or try out? I like to play on 9 foot tables.

eg8r

SpiderMan
08-19-2002, 02:16 PM
Good Afternoon

I play mostly in the north Dallas area, so I'm not much help on Fort Worth poolrooms. Send a message to Rackmup, that's more in his area.

SpiderMan

SPetty
08-20-2002, 10:28 AM
Hi Spidey,

Please save one for me. I can deliver to randyg - I see him often enough via league. I can deliver to Michelle - always looking for an excuse to stop by Hawley's.

rackmup
08-20-2002, 12:02 PM
Hey Spidey:

Toss one in your case and save it for me. We can meet at Click's/Skillman for the "swap". Maybe this Saturday?

Regards,

Ken (needs one more item in his cue case!)

SPetty
08-20-2002, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Ken (needs one more item in his cue case!) <hr></blockquote>Hi Ken,

This keychain is designed to be worn outside your cue case! If you put it in your cue case, it loses all its magic...

SpiderMan
08-20-2002, 01:40 PM
Ken,

Saturday afternoon I'll be playing at Main Event in Plano. It's a scheduled practice for my company's billiard team in Corporate Olympics. Call my cell phone if you're coming by, just to be sure that I have received them by then.

SpiderMan

rackmup
08-21-2002, 05:07 AM
Then outside my cuecase, it shall hang.

Regards,

Ken (not one to mess with the mystical, magical powers of something)