PDA

View Full Version : Are you Armageddon ready?

LWW
03-24-2010, 05:53 AM
There are a lot of passive aggressive types in this world today, many of them love harassing people on the web and through PM's ... in addition to the usual crack monsters and Manson family types who walk our streets.

Women certainly need to consider being armed at home and out in public.

Men, don't think that gets you a pass. A world class athlete is at a severe disadvantage against a thug with a knife or club.

In addition, if you are a minority or multi racial such as myself, you have to be concerned about the racists of the world. Playing in league there are times you go into an establishment where the regulars hunker amongst themselves and mumble about how they "HATE THOSE GDN'S!" ... don't think they don't exist just because they keep a low profile. We have a Klan Kleagle in the US Senate, so these types of vermin can be in places you wouldn't expect.

Public places aren't even necessarily safe. In Canada recently a group paid for a hall and brought in a conservative speaker and sold tickets ... sadly the engagement had to be cancelled because a large number of the passive-aggressive moonbat crazy types started breaking windows and threatening violence.

I myself have received more than one threat from people on the internet.

With that as a backdrop, I would like to have a troll free discussion on the various steps and equipment members have in regards to self defense.

It is always best to have a situation handled so that if push came to shove, the aggressor was overmatched beyond their wildest fears.

LWW

LWW
03-24-2010, 05:57 AM
<u>HOME DEFENSE HANDGUNS:</u>

I am a fan of Sig-Sauer and the 9MM JHP +P rounds.

With a stout weapon and the right round a 9MM can roughly match a .45 ACP JHP in stopping power while allowing more rounds per clip and less overall recoil.

I also would suggest a .357 Sig JHP for roughly the same reasons, except ammo is rarer and more expensive.

Ruger, Baretta, and H&K also make very good pieces for this use.

LWW

LWW
03-24-2010, 08:39 AM
<u>CCW HANDGUNS:</u>

My weapon of choice here is a Sig-Sauer P232 with tritium night sights.

7 rounds of .380ACP in Federal Hydra Shock ammo will still pack quite a punch in a very thin and portable package.

A .380 is the smallest round I can recommend in good conscience. The .25 and .22 rounds won't do you near as good of a job if needed, and the 9MM and .45 ACP guns tend to get bulky to carry and conceal.

My setup is quite capable if a real world, or cyber should they actually have the stones to act, stalker decides to act with evil intentions.

Sadly, we live in a world where passive-aggressive types are fairly common. They can be spotted as the ones who always cause problems and make threats while claiming to be threatened and victimized the entire time.

They seem to be harmless nuts to many, but this is the psych profile of nearly every nut job who goes on a killing rampage.

They tend to hang on internet groups in a small clique which feeds each other raw hatred until one of them snaps.

History is full of left wing assassins who lived in closed circle intellectual groups and then snapped one day.

LWW

Stretch
03-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Yawn, slow news day? St.

LWW
03-24-2010, 11:46 AM
No offense, but your opinion is largely irrelevant being that your people in Canada have surrendered to the state.

LWW

Stretch
03-24-2010, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No offense, but your opinion is largely irrelevant being that your people in Canada have surrendered to the state.

LWW </div></div>

LOL, you don't want an opinion. You want a soap box. Big difference. Besides, by stateing that my opinion is irrelevent because of some convoluted blanket statement of surrendering to some state......wherever that is? Last time i checked we were a Confederation a Povinces and Territories. Anyways by stateing this it shows all to well what a waste of time educating you on a few things would be. Ramble on Rambo. St.

wolfdancer
03-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Actually, I'm not ready, having just one 40 cal pistol in the house, and thanks to a pm from Sev,explaining the various weaponry available now,and now even more small arms info from lww,I realize I'll have the same chance as Custer had......plus the two urban commandos are now also sharing their expertise on a fire fight, after an attack on a two story house....
"coincidentally", living in such a house, I realize the fire fight would be short lived,and the outcome predictable, when the attack comes.
I guess I could withdraw my support for the Democratic party, and embrace Big Brother and the Holding Company (Haliburton)...and wash my hands
of all this....:
RR (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghUy5WhjIHk&feature=PlayList&p=36BA7692749D9FC3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=54)
However, I think the blood lust is too great now for some to simply set this all aside.

LWW
03-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Actually ... I wanted an adult discussion, which sadly the overwhelming majority of leftists are completely incapable of.

LWW

LWW
03-24-2010, 03:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I'm not ready, having just one 40 cal pistol in the house
</div></div>

As many threats as you have made, I'd be stocking up if I were you.

I have no doubt you are every bit as abrasive in real life.

LWW

Stretch
03-24-2010, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... I wanted an adult discussion, which sadly the overwhelming majority of leftists are completely incapable of.

LWW </div></div>

Have you ever thought that just maybe, it's you?...........

wolfdancer
03-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Since he has armed himself and his home against a perceived by him, attack by the out gunned "lefties"....I didn't think there was anything "left" to discuss.
I'm a little confused though, as I thought the Jihad and upcoming household attack was to be against me for threatening to defend myself against such an attack?

wolfdancer
03-24-2010, 07:22 PM
I appreciate your warning, however it will do me little good as I'll still be outnumbered 2 to 1, and outgunned, as you two "urban commandos" have way more firepower, and the element of surprise, not to mention your laudatory combat skills.
It'll be a miniature Alamo...
There are many kids in this complex, so hopefully you will keep the collateral damage to a minimum....

Qtec
03-25-2010, 02:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Women certainly need to consider being armed at home </div></div>

Are you 'off your trolley'.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-25-2010, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually ... I wanted an adult discussion, which sadly the overwhelming majority of leftists are completely incapable of.

LWW </div></div>

Have you ever thought that just maybe, it's you?........... </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LOL, Fat chance! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
03-25-2010, 06:52 AM
<u>LONG GUNS:</u>

My weapon of choice here is any good derivative of the Colt AR-15.

With a jacketed .223 round this will not overpenetrate to other rooms and has ... from FBI results ... a 1 stop ratio of 125 stops per 126 rounds fired.

In a shorty combination it is quite maneuverable in tight quarters and has all the needed attachment points for lasers, flash lights, yadda yadda yadda.

It also carries an ample 30 rounds in a standard clip, with hi caps available of 40 rounds and higher.

LWW

LWW
03-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Another item I carry from time to time is a 750,000 volt stun gun.

Most passive-aggressive types aren't too dangerous ... even armed with a gun, most of them don't have a clue how to effectively use it ... and a simple attitude adjustment is IMHO preferable to having to inflict permanent damage.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-26-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm thinking that a stun gun usage against a 62 yr old grandmother, might be fatal to her.....if the shock didn't kill her, the sheer terror of being under the control of some psychotic, might. I doubt that I would survive such an attack.

cushioncrawler
03-26-2010, 05:25 PM
What duz the The Holey Bible say about self'defence??????
StMac.
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/metalhead_667/gun.jpg
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/livefast14/jesus-machine-gun-50-caliber.jpg

Chilled
03-26-2010, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What duz the The Holey Bible say about self'defence??????
</div></div>

Is it "Do unto others before they do unto you" ?????

cushioncrawler
03-26-2010, 05:45 PM
We need a sword for slaying -- and matches for fire -- and something to dash with -- and something to rip with.
Oh, and, a handkerchief -- for soaking up tears.
madMac.

2Ki 8:12 And Hazael said, Why weepeth my lord? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of Israel: their strong holds wilt thou set on fire, and their young men wilt thou slay with the sword, and wilt dash their children, and rip up their women with child.

wolfdancer
03-26-2010, 05:49 PM
LOL !!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

cushioncrawler
03-26-2010, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What duz the The Holey Bible say about self'defence??????</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Is it "Do unto others before they do unto you" ????? </div></div>Luk 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

wolfdancer
03-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Is Chilly trying to justify violence....a "first strike" against a threat that was not been made "yet"?
I guess then I could go over to the land down under, and put someone 6 ft down under, and get away with it, by claiming they might do the same at a future date in time????

Chilled
03-26-2010, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Chilly trying to justify violence....a "first strike" against a threat that was not been made "yet"?

</div></div>

No, in answer to a light hearted question from Madmac, Chilly was just offering an equally light hearted catchphrase which his dear departed grandfather used to say a lot when Chilly was a boy.

Though I was too young to realise it at the time I learned later that he had a strong dislike of hypocrites and this phrase was probably one of his favourite ways of mocking the hypocrites he had encountered within the church going community, many of whom would have sworn that with regard to "doing unto others" they lived a life along the lines of that described in Luke 6:31 when in reality they were doing the opposite.

As far as I know, he had no particular inclinations towards either committing violence or towards justifying violence, whether first strike or otherwise, and I can confirm that his genes in that respect appear to have been passed on to me.

It should be no surprise that his frequent light hearted use of the phrase didn't ever bring a question or suggestion from any of his peers as regards whether by mentioning the phrase he himself was actually advocating or justifying violence, probably because in those days common sense was still more plentiful than paranoia.

Sev
03-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Hmmmmm.
Missed this one.

As far as self defense in ones residence or otherwise is concerned the 45 ACP knows no equal par none.

The 12ga shotgun is also a fine choice. Fanchette rounds are exceptional for the purpose of covering a large area with projectiles in the shortest possible distance.
If the perpetrator gets out of the perimeter of your house a well placed white phosphorus round will seriously impede the individuals ability hide or remain silent. Phosphorous grenades were very effective in Vietnam. Phosphorous shotgun rounds are very effective and more contained. Do not however fire one in your house. Its as difficult as magnesium to put out.
(Be advised that certain states such as NY make the perpetrator the victim if he can exit your residence. Best to put them down while still within the confines of your abode. States with "Make My Day Laws" are the most victim friendly.)

If those are not readily available 0000 buckshot is a top choice if you have no neighbors. The buck is 32 caliber and will tear through most obstructions. However if neighbors are a concern I would stick with BB.

For more firepower with less knockdown power a 9mm Uzi equipped with a laser site site and 40 round mags is a good choice. Hollow cone bullets should be used as they have less of a tendancy to pass though a body or multiple walls.
The Uzi offers the advantage of being short and remaining close to the body lowering the possibility of an assailant being able to wrestle it away from you. It also has the added benefit of having and integral bayonet lug.

Not having access to guns being available a good alternative would be the Tanto knife or a full Samurai sword. The design is exceptional for cutting.

For those that have a more catch and release mindset a tazer might be in the offering. However you only get one shot.
Pepper spray is good for a deterrent however is should be part of a more complete array or ordinance.

hondo
03-26-2010, 09:35 PM
This is just precious! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
03-26-2010, 09:42 PM
LMFAO!

Senior citizens beware.
dub has a stun gun over there.

He is one well-armed dude.

Hey, you never know when some crazy liberal,
retired senior citizen might jump out of the
bushes and hit dub with their walker.

Well, at least he's not shooting to kill.

wolfdancer
03-26-2010, 11:48 PM
I stopped at safeway last nite, after pool and picked up
"PocketPISTOLS" magazine. ( now I iz as versed on small arms, as they is?)
I didn't think I needed to carry, until I began reading these veiled, and not so veiled (beyond your greatest fears) threats, directed towards me. and the stun gun for Gayle?.....Now I think I can use them to get a permit. I'm serious about that.
Amazing what is out there...even Glock now has a subcompact, and there are laser grips ( for spot on sighting )...for many of the brands....I think James Bond would be jealous. The mag has lots of useful tips....like strategies for carry, and a list of the ind. state requirements for obtaining a permit...in Ohio 12 hours of instruction including two hrs of live shooting and a written test. It's a temporary permit though, it doesn't become permanent until you have two confirmed kills.
In Alabama, you had to know how to spell g.u.n.
Up here, I think $60 and a print out of the threats, and I can qualify for a Thompson sub machine gun, or at least a Walther PPK, outdated, but a sentimental favorite for me, after working on the movie " A View To a Kill"....just driving the production people around....although they did consider me for a part near the end of the movie, when they throw a dummy off of the Golden Gate Bridge. What a job....they paid me to eat, and time and a half if I didn't get fed every 4 hours.
I'm thinking Rambo here is trained to endure the pain of the stun gun, otherwise mentioning how it would break down other aggressors, would be pointless?

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 12:02 AM
paranoia set in after reading the threats by the "two". Just a little too up close and personal for me....others here share my concerns, as they have told me in pms.
Who kids about incapacitating people with stun guns,.. a fire fight in a 2 story house, when I happen to own one, or the rest of the "hunting" ...discussion

Chilled
03-27-2010, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">paranoia set in after reading the threats by the "two". Just a little too up close and personal for me....others here share my concerns, as they have told me in pms.
Who kids about incapacitating people with stun guns,.. a fire fight in a 2 story house, when I happen to own one, or the rest of the "hunting" ...discussion </div></div>

Your post which I replied to didn't refer to anything whatsoever to do with the "two" or your ongoing battle with them. For whatever reason you questioned out of the blue whether a meaning of aggressive intent could be attributed to a pretty well known throwaway line posted by me to madMac.

Given that I do not own a weapon, have never talked on here about weapons, have never threatened anyone at all on the internet ever, let alone you specifically, and have never at any time made a single comment about your conlict with the 'two' and given especially that what madMac and I were very clearly doing was just joking around about the bible, it just seemed to me to be a very odd and a bit obsessive an interpretation for you to put forward at that time.

You now imply that the reason for this was that you had in the back of your mind your own current conflict with the 'two' when making that post. Sorry but that only serves to make it appear even more odd why you would connect what someone who isn't in any way involved with that issue posted on a completely different subject. Not everything is about you and this particular thing should have been blatantly obvious wasn't about you.

That was the reason for the gentle paranoia crack. It had nothing at all to do with my perception of the validity of your threat concerns in the current conflict you are having with others. I'm in no position to have a valid opinion on that. For all I know, or even want to know, the 'two' might be pathological mass murderers or on the other hand might not be able to shoot their way out of a wet paper bag and may even be on a massive leg pull operation.

I'm sure both you and the 'two' have your own reasons why you behave the way you do towards each other. However you can be totally sure that no post from me has ever been, or will ever be, made for the purpose of entering the mix or commenting on your dispute with them. That's your business and their business.

Good luck to you in sorting it out.

cushioncrawler
03-27-2010, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....Hollow cone bullets should be used as they have less of a tendancy to pass though a body or multiple walls.......</div></div>Sev -- Hollow noze bullits hav been tested on a usofa prez (raygun) and failed the test. Apparantly a hollow projectile iznt effektiv on a hollow target.
madMac.

LWW
03-27-2010, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking that a stun gun usage against a 62 yr old grandmother, might be fatal to her.....if the shock didn't kill her, the sheer terror of being under the control of some psychotic, might. I doubt that I would survive such an attack.
</div></div>

I agree. It takes a very sick individual to contemplate using a stun gun against a 62 yr old anybody in anything other than a life threatening situation.

You obviously aren't aware of the reason a stun gun exists. It is a self defense weapon for use in situations where CCW isn't allowed.

It's weakness is that it is useless against someone wielding a firearm. OTOH if confronted with multiple crackheads it is quite effective, That being said, if a 62 yr old grandmother threatened to commit strong arm robbery it would get a good guffaw.

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What duz the The Holey Bible say about self'defence??????
StMac.
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/metalhead_667/gun.jpg
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/livefast14/jesus-machine-gun-50-caliber.jpg </div></div>

It says thou shall not murder, instead of thou shall not kill.

I also doubt very seriously that Christ would have needed a firearm.

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....Hollow cone bullets should be used as they have less of a tendancy to pass though a body or multiple walls.......</div></div>Sev -- Hollow noze bullits hav been tested on a usofa prez (raygun) and failed the test. Apparantly a hollow projectile iznt effektiv on a hollow target.
madMac. </div></div>

Reagan was shot with a .22 LR round.

I've never heard that it was a HP round and I doubt very seriously that it was.

Hinckley missed Reagan with all 6 rounds, however 1 round bounced off the limo ... a hollow point would have deformed as designed as opposed to a ricochet ... and struck Reagan in the left armpit.

Even with a near miracle hit in the softest part of the human body ... it didn'r have enough momentum to penetrate to the heart.

LWW

hondo
03-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Good post but it probably could have been said in a fraction of the words.

Cut out the fat and just say what you mean, please.

Thanks.

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 02:00 PM
in his fashion, he was stating that I have nothing to fear, but fear, itself...and the "two"

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 02:49 PM
I appreciated the reminder, since I am not ready yet. I thought the attack would be coming from a foreign nation, and not from within....imagine that a jihad by right wing terrorists, against liberal Americans!!!
AND this is supposed to somehow strengthen the nation?

cushioncrawler
03-27-2010, 04:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....Hollow cone bullets should be used as they have less of a tendancy to pass though a body or multiple walls.......</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev -- Hollow noze bullits hav been tested on a usofa prez (raygun) and failed the test. Apparantly a hollow projectile iznt effektiv on a hollow target.
madMac.</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reagan was shot with a .22 LR round. I've never heard that it was a HP round and I doubt very seriously that it was. Hinckley missed Reagan with all 6 rounds, however 1 round bounced off the limo ... a hollow point would have deformed as designed as opposed to a ricochet ... and struck Reagan in the left armpit. Even with a near miracle hit in the softest part of the human body ... it didn'r have enough momentum to penetrate to the heart. LWW</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The shooting
Shortly before 2:30 PM local time (EST), as Reagan walked out of the hotel's T Street NW exit toward his waiting car, Hinckley emerged from the crowd of admirers and fired a Röhm RG-14 .22 cal.[11] blue steel revolver six times in three seconds.[12] The first bullet hit White House Press Secretary James Brady in the head.[13] The second hit District of Columbia police officer Thomas Delahanty in the back.[13][14][15] The third overshot the president and hit the window of a building across the street. The fourth hit Secret Service agent Timothy McCarthy in the abdomen.[13][14] The fifth hit the bullet-resistant glass of the window on the open side door of the president's limousine. The sixth and final bullet ricocheted off the side of the limousine and hit the president in his left armpit, grazing a rib and lodging in his lung, stopping nearly an inch from his heart.[9] Secret Service agents sprang into action, rushing at Hinckley with guns drawn and pulling him to the ground. Agent Dennis McCarthy (no relation to agent Timothy McCarthy) dove onto Hinckley as others threw him to the ground. Secret Service agent Robert Wanko took an Uzi from a briefcase and used it to cover the Presidential Limousine's evacuation.

Sixteen minutes after the assassination attempt, the ATF found that the gun had been purchased at Rocky's Pawn Shop in Dallas, Texas.[16] It had been loaded with six "Devastator"-brand .22LR cartridges, which contained small lead azide explosive charges designed to explode on contact. The rounds were not manufactured in the U.S.; any bullet which contained actual explosives would have been classified as an illegal explosive device under U.S. federal law at the time that Hinckley purchased them. All six bullets failed to explode.</div></div>Dubb -- Yes they were explosive not hollow -- that woz Hinckley's mistake -- pity.
Raygun put usofa science and ekonomix back 10yrs. madMac.

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Al Cracker is polluting our fine forum.

Sev
03-27-2010, 10:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chilled</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">paranoia set in after reading the threats by the "two". Just a little too up close and personal for me....others here share my concerns, as they have told me in pms.
Who kids about incapacitating people with stun guns,.. a fire fight in a 2 story house, when I happen to own one, or the rest of the "hunting" ...discussion </div></div>

Your post which I replied to didn't refer to anything whatsoever to do with the "two" or your ongoing battle with them. For whatever reason you questioned out of the blue whether a meaning of aggressive intent could be attributed to a pretty well known throwaway line posted by me to madMac.

Given that I do not own a weapon, have never talked on here about weapons, have never threatened anyone at all on the internet ever, let alone you specifically, and have never at any time made a single comment about your conlict with the 'two' and given especially that what madMac and I were very clearly doing was just joking around about the bible, it just seemed to me to be a very odd and a bit obsessive an interpretation for you to put forward at that time.

You now imply that the reason for this was that you had in the back of your mind your own current conflict with the 'two' when making that post. Sorry but that only serves to make it appear even more odd why you would connect what someone who isn't in any way involved with that issue posted on a completely different subject. Not everything is about you and this particular thing should have been blatantly obvious wasn't about you.

That was the reason for the gentle paranoia crack. It had nothing at all to do with my perception of the validity of your threat concerns in the current conflict you are having with others. I'm in no position to have a valid opinion on that. For all I know, or even want to know, the 'two' might be pathological mass murderers or on the other hand might not be able to shoot their way out of a wet paper bag and may even be on a massive leg pull operation.

I'm sure both you and the 'two' have your own reasons why you behave the way you do towards each other. However you can be totally sure that no post from me has ever been, or will ever be, made for the purpose of entering the mix or commenting on your dispute with them. That's your business and their business.

Good luck to you in sorting it out.

</div></div>

Tag. Your it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now listen very closely. Do hear it?
Listen. There it is. Do you recognize it?

It sounds suspiciously like the twilight zone.

Sev
03-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Props to Mac for the good tie in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I should have seen that coming.

LWW
03-28-2010, 04:56 AM
Let's stay on topic brother.

We knew the trolls were coming ... they just can't survive not being the center of attention ... so these bleatings shouldn't be a surprise.

Another item I strongly suggest for home defense is a very good and well trained watch dog.

LWW

cushioncrawler
03-28-2010, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It says thou shall not murder, instead of thou shall not kill. I also doubt very seriously that Christ would have needed a firearm. LWW</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God made He man.</div></div>Murder it iz. Hmmmmm -- what about all of the modern ways of poizoning etc without shedding any blood.
Anyhow its nice to know what God looks like -- but i am thinking He iz a bit like V -- u know, aktually reptilian.
madMac.

Sev
03-28-2010, 04:07 PM
A well trained Shepperd is hard to beat. They are quite intelligent, loyal and never turn on their masters. That cant be said of other breeds that people like to use as guard dogs.

cushioncrawler
03-28-2010, 04:31 PM
But, getting back to V....
..... Iz it ok to murder a V ?????
..... Iz it ok to eat a V ?????
..... Iz it ok to hav sex with a V ?????
(.... Iz it nice to hav sex with a V ????)
madMac.