PDA

View Full Version : Biden blows it again

pooltchr
03-24-2010, 08:38 AM
During his introduction of the president during what they are touting as an "historic moment", our vice president, well within range of the microphones on national television being covered by almost every media outlet, tells Obama "This is a big fu**ing deal"!

What a low life scumbag!!!!!

Steve

LWW
03-24-2010, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Biden blows it again

Steve </div></div>

Sorry Steve ... but I have to stick up for the left POV on this one.

As long as no perjury, or other crimes, was/were involved ... what Biden does in his private life is none of my concern.

The rumors have been out there for a long time that Obama is on the down low ... but if he and Joe have a special relationship, that's between them and their wives at this point.

LWW

pooltchr
03-24-2010, 11:16 AM
There was a time in this country when we elected leaders who commanded respect, and carried themselves with some dignity. We have evolved to electing potty mouthed thugs and crooks.

Of course, if someone on the right calls out the president for a bald faced lie, the left immediately cries foul over a break in decorum.

More hypocracy at it's finest.

Steve

LWW
03-24-2010, 11:27 AM
You really need to read "1984" Steve ... it's unfolding before our eyes.

LWW

eg8r
03-24-2010, 02:09 PM
I definitely think you are being too hard on him. He is absolutely correct, it is a big freaking deal.

eg8r