PDA

View Full Version : W. Shakes Hatian's Hand, Then Wipes Off On Clinton

Gayle in MD
03-25-2010, 10:35 AM
This is too Bush for words!

It's a classy move on the part of the former president. While greeting Haiti citizens as part of the Clinton Bush Initiative for Haiti relief, watch carefully as GWB shakes hands with a Haitian and then wipes his hand off on Bill Clinton's shoulder. I guess that's better than turning around for a squirt of hand sanitizer by a waiting assistant. Maybe. Sort of.

Video:http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/bush-deigns-shake-hands-haitiansjust

eg8r
03-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Pretty bad if that is what he is doing but hilarious all the same (hilarious for choosing to rub it on Clinton's shoulder). Not nearly as embarassing to our country as our President bowing to a foreign leader.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-26-2010, 03:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty bad if that is what he is doing but hilarious all the same (hilarious for choosing to rub it on Clinton's shoulder). Not nearly as embarassing to our country as our President bowing to a foreign leader.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm sure it didn't bother you when Bush was kissing them and holding hands like high school sweethearts with them, though.

You are obviously not well versed on international protocol.

Our Presidents have been bowing to foreign leaders, according to foreign traditions, since before we were a nation.
As far as I know, in contemporary times, only George Bush went to the extreme of actually kissing another male foreign leader, ON THE LIPS, and hodling hands with him while walking.

Guess that missed the eagle eyes of the right.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
G.

eg8r
03-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Nope, bowing is a million times worse. LOL as far as you explaining "international protocol", that makes me crack up laughing.

eg8r