PDA

View Full Version : Bush Wiping Hands on Clinton :)

Deeman3
03-25-2010, 01:46 PM
<span style="color: #FF0000"> You would think, after all this time that Bush would know that there in no way of telling where Billy's sleeve has been! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

Did George W. Bush really wipe his hand on White House predecessor Bill Clintonís shirt after shaking hands with a Haitian man at a refugee camp, where staying clean isnít easy?

Or was it simply of a show of affection between former U.S. presidents on a humanitarian mission this week to the earthquake-devastated Caribbean nation?

A video of Bushís hand action has gone viral on the Internet, drawing plenty of chatter - some accusing him of insulting Clinton and the Haitian people.

In U.S. President Barack Obamaís memoir The Audacity of Hope, he tells a story of how Bush told him he used hand sanitizers to keep from getting colds.

wolfdancer
03-25-2010, 02:31 PM
this should not come as a surprise to anybody, as he wiped his *** on the Constitution for 8 ******* years.
On another related topic.....if the option for my uncompleted screen play is picked up by one of the major studios, I will insist that we shoot the movie in Ala., and allow you to invest in it.
The working title is:
"The Men Who Stare At Sheep"

eg8r
03-25-2010, 03:21 PM
I think it is just a little Texas humor and Clinton was the butt end of the joke. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
03-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I thought it Biblical,like Pilate washing his hands, given that God spoke directly to GWB

Deeman3
03-25-2010, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The Men Who Stare At Sheep" </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Jack,

It's not the ones that stare at sheep that concern me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

My ex used to carry hand sanitiser in India before it was fashionable. I always told her that it was not the filth on people's hands she had to worry about there.

I don't think GWB or Billy were as worried about the germs as they were about the photo ops. It is nice to see the two of them using their time to help these people and all the hoopla over the trite little things that go on is just cannon fodder for all of us back here who don't do as much for a group of people that have suffered all the Hatians have.

Good on them for going down there and raising all that money, no matter what their politics are. </span>

eg8r
03-26-2010, 03:03 PM
LOL, well there you go.

eg8r