PDA

View Full Version : CBS Poll 52% Polled Say HC Bill Major Accomplishm

Gayle in MD
03-26-2010, 04:40 AM
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>52% in ABC Poll Say Passage Of President Obama's (and the Democratics) Health Care Bill Is A Major Accomplishment </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poll finds that 62 percent want Congressional Republicans to keep <span style='font-size: 20pt'>challenging</span> the bill, while 33 percent say they should not do so. Nearly nine in ten Republicans and two in three independents want the GOP to keep challenging. Even 41 percent of Democrats support continued challenges.

<span style="color: #000066">Challenges are part and parcel in a democracy, I'd say...</span>

Most see the bill as an important achievement for the president. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Fifty-two percent called passage a major accomplishment for Mr. Obama, up from 46 percent before Sunday's vote.</span> Thirteen percent called it a minor accomplishment, and 32 percent said passage was not an accomplishment.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>For the new poll, CBS News re-interviewed 649 adults interviewed just before the House vote in a CBS News poll conducted March 18-21. The findings suggest an improvement in perceptions of the legislation: While 37 percent approved of it before the vote, 42 percent approved afterward.</span> </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
03-26-2010, 04:48 AM
I don't think anyone would deny it was major.

A comet string Dallas would be a major disaster.

That doesn't make it a "GOOD" achievement.

But, I encourage the leftists to continue exposing their collectivist nature.

Proceed.

LWW

Sev
03-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Also a very small pole in a large crowd.

LWW
03-26-2010, 06:29 AM
Let's not forget ... Hitler defeating the Maginot Line was a major accomplishment.

LWW

eg8r
03-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Isn't it sad that such a major accomplishment is also an equally major disaster? What a sad situation Obama/pelosi/reid have put us in.

eg8r