PDA

View Full Version : Tea partiers

hondo
03-27-2010, 09:53 AM
How many of you feel the the tea partiers will eventually start killing people that they have been goaded into hating?

And do we blame Obama and Pelosi for daring to go against
Big Drug, the insurance companies and the neo-cons?

As the killings and terrorism starts, it will be intersting to see if this has any effect on the popularity of the hate show hosts: Beck, Limberger, Coulter, Hannity, et al.

pooltchr
03-27-2010, 10:12 AM
As the left continues to force through their agenda, expanding government control over individuals, I would think that any backlash would be a direct result of their opressive policies, more than anything any talk show host could create.
When they push hard enough, somebody is bound to want to push back.
I do not advocate violence as a way to resolve problems, but we all know there are people who do. If that were not true, there would never be another bar fight!

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-27-2010, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many of you feel the the tea partiers will eventually start killing people that they have been goaded into hating?

And do we blame Obama and Pelosi for daring to go against
Big Drug, the insurance companies and the neo-cons?

As the killings and terrorism starts, it will be intersting to see if this has any effect on the popularity of the hate show hosts: Beck, Limberger, Coulter, Hannity, et al. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Isn't that always where these simmering situations always end?

I'm sure we will see masked justifications from RW responders on this subject, minimizing the threat, which is proof right there that there is a threat.....

But the fact is, authorities have studied the issue, and they have been reporting since the campaign, that there is a dangerous element growing among the radical right.

Obviously, Homeland Security folks are trained to recognize threats to America's safety, and people who are becoming a threat and endangerment to our society.

One can't call them the right wing, anymore, because it is clear, that their repulsive behavior, is acepted by all the members of their party, who defend and/or minimize the obvious, documented growing threat.

Even the LEADERS of the Republican Party, are seen standing in front, hyping up the potential domestic terrorists, AS they are using their threats against our society's peace, and the personal safety of those with whom they disagree...

I think it will work against the Republicans in the long run, because it is clear that they have used all the RW anger, for political purposes, regardless of the dangerous consequences, and when the campaign begins, I believe more Americans will be turned off by the Republicans.

McCain's radical statements and actions, during his own campaign, his failure to speak out vigorously against these same nutcases, turned many centrist, moderate people off, exacerbated further by his ridiculous selection of Palin, was the final straw for many along with his dramatic, theatrical suspension of his campaign.

Too much bravado, not enough substance and humility, and lacking the calm, reasoned self-confidence which allows others to feel relaxed with a candidate.

The contrast between President Obama's calm, reasonable behavior, and McCain's spastic, angry, tone, was stark.

I think these radical republicans are a huge threat to peace, and safety. Let's face it, people who are having a love affair with guns and assault weapons, forming malitias, waving revolutionary flags, threatening peace with warnings aimed at what they conceive as their enemy, and led by leaders who would be so stupid in that envrionment as to introduce a pictorial on her website, with gun sights, aimed at Democratics on a map, are exploiting those nutcases who are at the effect of fear and anger. An irrational need for assault weaponry, is in and of itself cause for concern, so they have already tipped off any rational observer.

G.

</span>

LWW
03-27-2010, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As the left continues to force through their agenda, expanding government control over individuals, I would think that any backlash would be a direct result of their opressive policies, more than anything any talk show host could create.
When they push hard enough, somebody is bound to want to push back.
I do not advocate violence as a way to resolve problems, but we all know there are people who do. If that were not true, there would never be another bar fight!

Steve </div></div>

The first amazing thing is that this bill was a payoff to big pharma ... which poured over $100M into it's passage ... and big insurance.

I wish the state would force every American to buy my products.

The second amazing thing is that of all the tea parties, the only violence has been from the purple shirted union thugs and the moonbat crazy left.

The third amazing thing is that we have a fairly large, though ever shrinking, group known as the O-cult who will deny reality because dearest leader tells them to deny reality.

I fear that America will be set for it's own "REICHSTAG FIRE" incident which will be used by dearest leader as an excuse to send his union thugs and cult members into the streets in a modern "KRYSTAL KNACHT" in the near future.

At that point ... whoever the military backs wins.

We are not the Germans of the 1930's and we will not be taken silently into the night.

LWW

hondo
03-27-2010, 11:33 AM
So you agree with me?
The tea partiers will start murdering those they have been conditioned to hate?

hondo
03-27-2010, 11:36 AM
So you believe the tea partiers are harmless but that
the government will stage an event to blame them
and attack them?

Interesting.

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 11:38 AM
I agree...one only has to read the posts of the two "soldiers of fortune"....rapid fire, small arms, with teflon loads, fire-fights inside of houses, the use of high voltage stun guns to subdue others, and all this under the guise of a hunting thread...and it's easy to see that we have as much to fear from these people as we do from the known terrorist groups.
I read their posts and see that they seem to be feeding each others frenzy,...and believe one of them is capable of following through on such a course of action.
Nothing would surprise me....I have notified some friends and family members....local police authorities do not take these types of reports seriously...until it is too late, so I've read.
The only course of action is to have intrusion alarms installed, and a weapon nearby where you sleep. But even that is of little help as we can all be ambushed after being followed....leaving a bar, a pool hall, or out on the highway, late at night.
AND these REAL Christian Americans, would justify this in their own minds, by claiming the others were the transgressors.

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 11:55 AM
oddly enough the only ones I see here advocating violence are the tea baggers.
I enjoyed learning about close combat and small arms fire,from our resident Freedom fighters, as I fell between two wars....too young for the Korean war, and too old to be drafted for the Vietnam war, and even though I lived in Ohio for 4+ years, never served on the front lines there, either.
Hope that Deeman picked up some useful info as well....since none of these weapons were available, during his combat duty.

Gayle in MD
03-27-2010, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oddly enough the only ones I see here advocating violence are the tea baggers.
I enjoyed learning about close combat and small arms fire,from our resident Freedom fighters, as I fell between two wars....too young for the Korean war, and too old to be drafted for the Vietnam war, and even though I lived in Ohio for 4+ years, never served on the front lines there, either.
Hope that Deeman picked up some useful info as well....since none of these weapons were available, during his combat duty. </div></div>

Homeland Security is the propper agency to contact regarding threatening cyberstalking, particularly when people are yapping about guns, and revolution.....

They take these matters very seriously.

G.

LWW
03-27-2010, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">California Superior Court today issued a temporary restraining order against the Service Employees International Union President Andy Stern and SEIU to cease and desist the stalking of, use of violence against, and harassment of officers, directors, and staff of the California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;OH DEAR&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.calnurses.org/media-center/press-releases/2008/april/court-orders-service-union-and-its-president-andy-stern-stop-stalking-and-harassing-registered-nurse-leaders-and-staff-of-california-nurses-assn-nnoc.html)

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“We prefer to use the power of persuasion, but if that doesn’t work we use the persuasion of power.”
-Andrew Stern-
-Head of SEIU-
-#1 visitor to Obama White House-</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;OH MY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://michellemalkin.com/2009/08/06/seiu-and-the-persuasion-of-power/)

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would seem that SEIU is full of Thugs that seem to quickly resort to violence. First is was Kenneth Gladney, a Tea Party Supporter, last year at a Town Hall in St. Louis Missouri. Now it is a Hospital Employee in the break room of a Hospital. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;THE PURPLE PEOPLE BEATERS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hznSuacEN_I&feature=player_embedded#)

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 01:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Several Days ago in San Francisco, SEIU members pelted Teachers, from the United Teachers Union of Los Angeles, as they tried to enter an Event that honored NUHW.

One of the Vicitims of the Egg attack was a Vice President from the Teachers Union, according to an Article on Beyond Chron.org.

The several hundred SEIU Members where bused in to Stand in front of the Head Quarters of the Los Angles Teachers Union, where the event was held, in an attempt to intimidate people from attending. When that Failed, SEIU Members began to lob Eggs and Water bottles at those entering. Several Members from the Union, UNITE HERE, were also assaulted with Eggs and some claimed to have even been “Roughed Up”. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;I GOTTA LOTTA MO&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.purplepeoplebeaters.com/?p=317)

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to accounts, Kenneth Gladney was peacfully sitting at a Table handing out Don’t Tread on me Flags and Buttons when he was approached by three SEIU members.

One of the SEIU members made a comment about “Who is selling this s**t?”

Kenneth Gladney responded that he isn’t selling it, it’s Free.

Which the SEIU member immediately said,” What kind of n****r (racial Slur) are you?”

The SEIU member then reached across the Table and Punched Gladney in the face. Then one of the other SEIU members grabbed Gladney from behind and pinned his arms while he was hit again. At that Point Gladney was taken to the Ground and struck several more times.

This account is collaborated by several witnesses. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;IT'S LIKE A NIGHTMARE, IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.purplepeoplebeaters.com/?p=284)

LWW

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 01:54 PM
I didn't know that, thanks!!

Gayle in MD
03-27-2010, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know that, thanks!!
</div></div>

I'll send you an e-mail. I've got a name, and number you can contact.

G.

LWW
03-27-2010, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A state worker is recovering after a bloody brawl at a union hall. He says members of the local SEIU 1000 beat him up and sent him to the hospital all because he wanted to expose alleged corruption within the union.

Ken Hamidi is a state worker at the California Franchise Tax Board. Last night he walked into a union hall in Sacramento for an SEIU local 1000 meeting. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;MORE FROM THE THUGOCRACY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://cbs13.com/local/hamidi.seiu.beating.2.1297874.html)

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 02:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The A.F.L.-C.I.O. president, John J. Sweeney, denounced on Tuesday what he said was "a violent attack orchestrated" by the Service Employees International Union against members of other unions at a conference on Saturday in Michigan. "There is no justification, none, for the violent attack orchestrated by S.E.I.U.," Mr. Sweeney said in a statement. "Violence in attacking freedom of speech must be strongly condemned." " </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;BE SURE TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE SEIU AND ANDY CARD&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.purplepeoplebeaters.com/?p=36)

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By now most of you have heard of a scandalous physical attack on the gathering mobilized by the leadership of SEIU. At least two bus loads-some say more-of SEIU staffers were determined to invade the banquet and take it over. Some wore masks. Many wielded anti-CNA picket signs. Dianne Feeley, a retired UAW officer from an Axle local now on strike, who I have known for more years than either of us would care to admit, was injured in the scuffling as the good guys and gals kept the barbarians out of the hall. Eventually, after hotel security called the cops, the thugs retreated shouting "we’ll be back."

Andy Stern was not present. But nothing on this scale in SEIU gets done without his approval, if not suggestion. Violent intimidation is, of course, not unknown in the American labor movement. … Now he has taken a tentative step in using the union staff to physically attack challengers within his union and rival unions–and not very concerned about any collateral damage….The entire labor movement should denounce this reintroduction of gangster methods and take whatever steps are needed to stop it cold now. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;HOW CAN CIVILIZED PEOPLE CONDONE THIS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.purplepeoplebeaters.com/?p=36)

LWW

LWW
03-27-2010, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>I want you to argue with them and get in their face.</u></span>"
-BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA- (http://taralynnthompson.blogspot.com/2008/09/irregular-quotes-obama-get-in-their.html)</div></div>

LWW

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 02:30 PM
I've been looking through my mag for a pistol recommendation for you, given the recent posts by others....something small, lightweight, sexy,.... that would go well with evening attire, or a cocktail dress.
They don't seem to make such a weapon....but the SigSauer P238 sub-compact, the Seecamp LWS 32, the Taurus 738 TCP, and the Beretta Tomcat might work....they all seem to come in just black though, no designer colors.
If "J" is also a liberal Democrat, he may also want to get armed. You could turn that nice downstairs pool, bar,tv, rec center...into a practice shooting range.
Being well read on politics, and therefore able to shoot....
down their "according to Glen Beck" type posts...you have to be high on someone's list....

pooltchr
03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Multiple examples of the left using violent tactics to force their ideas on others, and not a word of outrage from out big brother/sister team addressing any of it!

Whoda thunk it?

Steve

hondo
03-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Oh my!

hondo
03-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh dear!

hondo
03-27-2010, 04:56 PM
One-eyed, two horned?

hondo
03-27-2010, 04:57 PM
I need coolie; baby, I ain't foolie.
Got a whole lotta love.

hondo
03-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Rack em up, Keith.

hondo
03-27-2010, 04:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A state worker is recovering after a bloody brawl at a union hall. He says members of the local SEIU 1000 beat him up and sent him to the hospital all because he wanted to expose alleged corruption within the union.

Ken Hamidi is a state worker at the California Franchise Tax Board. Last night he walked into a union hall in Sacramento for an SEIU local 1000 meeting. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;MORE FROM THE THUGOCRACY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://cbs13.com/local/hamidi.seiu.beating.2.1297874.html)

LWW
</div></div>

ugo???

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:00 PM
You betcha!

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:01 PM
You condone this?

I'm lost! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

ugotda7
03-27-2010, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A state worker is recovering after a bloody brawl at a union hall. He says members of the local SEIU 1000 beat him up and sent him to the hospital all because he wanted to expose alleged corruption within the union.

LWW
</div></div>

ugo??? </div></div>

There you go again.....

Still in need of some attention huh? Don't worry, I'm here for you Mr. Chicken Sedan.

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Multiple examples of the left using violent tactics to force their ideas on others, and not a word of outrage from out big brother/sister team addressing any of it!

Whoda thunk it?

Steve </div></div>

I wouldn't!

pooltchr
03-27-2010, 05:12 PM
I can only assume by your lack of comment on the content of the posts, you condone those activities. To take time to respond to each one without addressing the violent activities described might indicate you are not interested in discussing issues, but simply in escellating the ongoing flame war.

Please...prove me wrong.

Steve

hondo
03-27-2010, 05:36 PM
I think violent attacks are wrong.

Happy?

Still trying to figure out what dub's posts had to do with my concerns about tea partiers.
Perhaps you can explain it to me.

pooltchr
03-27-2010, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think violent attacks are wrong.

Happy?

Still trying to figure out what dub's posts had to do with my concerns about tea partiers.
Perhaps you can explain it to me. </div></div>

Glad to help. Your post was about how you think the Tea Partiers might be leading to some violent reactions, and he just pointed out that the whacko leftist union group has already gotten started with the violence.

Steve

hondo
03-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Got it.
It's the old every time Bush screwed up Clinton got a BJ defense.

Thus, why I replied the way I did. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-27-2010, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got it.
It's the old every time Bush screwed up Clinton got a BJ defense.

Thus, why I replied the way I did. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Or the old "everything Obama does that doesn't work is Bush's fault" defense???

The teams change, but the game remains the same.
It's too bad so many can't see that. If people would stop trying to defend "their" team and actually start holding all the politicians accountable, we might actually be able to turn the country around. As it is, we just keep going further and further off track.

I just read that Obama is going to bypass the senate and make several appointments during the recess, since he couldn't get Senate approval for them. And the left will say it's ok because Bush did the same thing (As did Clinton)

They all bend or break the rules for their own benefit, and we just allow it to happen because the D team and the R team are too stupid to realise that the pols count on that partisanship to get away with it. Obama, who promised to be the great uniter, has actually driven the wedge even deeper. It's what he really wants (Remember united we stand, divided we fall). As long as there is such deep division in the country, they are free to do whatever they want.

I hope some day, we can just demand out politicians do the right thing, but sadly, it seems we encourage the wrong things, through blind partisan thinking.

Our very way of life is on the verge of breaking down, and too many are willing to sit by and watch it happen.

Insanity!

Steve

wolfdancer
03-27-2010, 09:37 PM
yer escellating....again!!

hondo
03-27-2010, 09:42 PM
So, what are the Tea Partiers capable of?

Most of them seem clueless as to what they're protesting but they have sure been worked into a frenzy.

Most state they got their info from Fox News and Glen Beck.

ugotda7
03-27-2010, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, what are the Tea Partiers capable of?

Most of them seem clueless as to what they're protesting but they have sure been worked into a frenzy.

Most state they got their info from Fox News and Glen Beck. </div></div>

What, did you conduct your own poll or something? Or you've talked to most of them? Wait, maybe you have a legitimate source backing up your statements? Come on, please share with the rest of us. Or is it that you can read minds?

hondo
03-27-2010, 09:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilG7PCV448&feature=topvideos

LWW
03-28-2010, 04:50 AM
Don't expect them to exhibit much in the way of higher cognitive brain functions.

The work of Ivan Petrovich Pavlov would be of great help to anyone attempting to understand the far left, as they operate as automatons under involuntary reflex actions.

LWW

pooltchr
03-28-2010, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, what are the Tea Partiers capable of?
<span style="color: #FF0000">They are capable of the exact same thing any other group of human beings are capable of. They are no different than a group of union organizers, or a group of preachers. They are passionate about their cause. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I think most of them know exactly what they are protesting...outrageous government spending and growth, and government ever increasing their control over individuals. Think about it...is that really a bad thing???????</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">"Most" meaning most? Or "most" meaning most of the ones the media interviewed and put on the air??

As much as you dislike FOX, understand that other media outlets will be more than happy to present any news story with a slant that fits their own idea of how things should be.

Imagine what you would have seen on MSNBC had they existed during the American Revolution. It's quite likely that the patriots would have been painted as radical nuts complaining about an opressive government.
Steve </span>

LWW
03-28-2010, 08:04 AM
Again, don't expect reason to rule on the left.

The general definition of intellectual discussion hear consists of:

1 - One member who incessantly starts threads which contain data which doesn't support the thread's title, and that is full of links cut and pasted from moonbat sites which ... when read ... disprove the thread originator's position.

2 - A member who hunkers down in a bunker gripping a Heckler & Koch ... that they don't know how to operate ... suffering from an irrational fear that Ronald Wilson Reagan, Sarah Louise Palin, El Dubb Dubb, and every other conservative who has ever lived is preparing to attack them.

3 - A member who votes to send and maintain a Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops in the US senate, while they themselves keep their friend stirred up with ginned up hatred ... all the while oblivious to the fact that there are people, businesses, and even pool leagues just 1 county over.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-28-2010, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been looking through my mag for a pistol recommendation for you, given the recent posts by others....something small, lightweight, sexy,.... that would go well with evening attire, or a cocktail dress.
They don't seem to make such a weapon....but the SigSauer P238 sub-compact, the Seecamp LWS 32, the Taurus 738 TCP, and the Beretta Tomcat might work....they all seem to come in just black though, no designer colors.
If "J" is also a liberal Democrat, he may also want to get armed. You could turn that nice downstairs pool, bar,tv, rec center...into a practice shooting range.
Being well read on politics, and therefore able to shoot....
down their "according to Glen Beck" type posts...you have to be high on someone's list.... </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LOL, Jack, I'm not afraid of any of the Bubbas. I carry a 38 Detective Special. I'm ready for anyone, at any time. I practice regularly right in the woods behind my house. Jim and I have a paced off, FBI, regulation target, back there.

I have a bird's eye view of the Tea Partiers when they show up. They are truly scum people. I've never seen so many pot bellies hanging over pant belts in my life. I don't know which are the worst, the men or the women! Fatso Bubbas!

The very most ignorant Americans one will ever see all in one location, most all of them from the fly over states, Bubbas, who can't even write their banners and such without contradictions and misspellings.

"No Socialized Medicine! Stay Away From My Medicare!"

I like to call them Bubbas Without A Cause! Nothing they're complaining about even exists!

Nutcases! Nutcases on parade!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

ugotda7
03-28-2010, 11:29 AM
But the real question - do Tea Partiers b***h slap women?

LWW
03-28-2010, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But the real question - do Tea Partiers b***h slap women? </div></div>

Perhaps in West Virginia they do, I understand it's still legal to beat one's wife there.

I also understand their number one livestock is chicken.

One can learn amazing things on the web.

LWW

LWW
03-28-2010, 12:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000066">I'm ready for anyone, at any time. I practice regularly right in the woods behind my house.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

That sounds like a threat to me, using the left's standards that is.

Out of curiosity ... what is the length of "a paced off, FBI, regulation target" for pistols?

Y'all are so cute when you try to be scary.

LWW

hondo
03-28-2010, 02:50 PM
I've been reading your posts for years and until UK got in the tourney I don't recall one single "y'all".

Nice to see you goin back to your roots, boy.

Sev
03-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Note to G.

Over 90,000,000 Americans legally own over 300,000,000 firearms and several billion rounds of ammunitiion. This is a conservative estimate on the total number of legally owned firearms. All numbers are increasing daily.

Thats an awful lot of malitia men and woman if you ask me.

Sev
03-28-2010, 04:24 PM
And there it is.

Turn to the organization the left screamed about when it serves your purpose.
Interesting one day they are jack booted Nazi's and the next they are your saviors.

I guess the Patriot act also gets the thumbs up now????

Sev
03-28-2010, 04:31 PM
There are also penalties for wasting the time of federal officials.
Much like dialing 911 and sending the police on a goose hunt.

The feds dont like to have their time wasted by banter on a billiards site. I would suspect that the answer you receive will be, "We will take that under advisement.".

Sev
03-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Actually you can get the lady smith in pink. As well as several other models. Gun manufactures are making a variety of rifles, pistols and shotguns in colors for woman with discerning tastes that are seeking that special accessory.

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Hondo, the best course of action here,is to ignore them all.
Well, maybe that is the second best course of action, given the recent "hunting" posts; the best idea would be just to "abandon ship". I know that is a win/win for them, but is it worth risking personal injury, or death,for standing up for your beliefs, when the mob scene has turned ugly?
It wouldn't be like the townspeople storming the Frankenstein Castle with pitchforks and torches...torches probably, but they now have semi-automatic pistols, with hollow point, teflon bullets, and stun guns to extract a "I love Big Brother" statement, beforehand.
Nope, it'll resemble the mob scene in "Suddenly Last Summer".
Can this happen?....Christian Germans stood by, and joined in as barbaric tortures were inflicted on their "enemies"....the ones that they blamed for Germany's economic collapse....(hmmm, economic problems....where have I read about that recently?)
I see an escalation of hints, threats to commit violent acts upon others here, and while the site was resembling AZB lite, there doesn't seem to be any limits here now,on what you can write,(as long as you ain't a lib, lefty, Dem, Catholic,Senior or any other radical group) as there is over there. While the terror threat color level remains at yellow over there,over here free from restraints, it is now orange, and reinforcements are arriving daily.
I'm not sure that you could even just safely now, walk away..or if Gayle and myself can? Imagine the rep points awarded for your scalp, or Gayle's?
If you value your life, that of your loved ones,your property....find a saner site then this; one where everybody can voice an opinion without fear of physical harm.

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 06:09 PM
do me a favor, stop!!...while you don't seem as potentially violent as the ones that I have asked to stop with the threats, intimidation, etc, they aren't above using you to keep the pressure on.
I have no interest in your familiarity with weapons, as I never felt until now, that I might have a need for one....which is why I bought the magazine, and hope to get a permit to carry. "Armed" with printouts of all those veiled and no so veiled threats, I am pretty optimistic. Hope I have enough willpower to not shoot the next BMW... with a "I voted for Bush,Palin" bumper sticker, (they do tend to get a little confused)...,BMW driving Republican, that cuts me off.
But "Pretty N Pink"...I'll pass that along to Gayle who has you on ignore.(surprise!! surprise!!)
Do you have any photos of your kills, or any hunting stories to share here? I imagine your living room filled with various mounted heads, deer, bear, elk...., many of which you killed with just a Bowie knife, perhaps???
And everybody, as you wrote, likes a good hunting story. I might even get my cousin to "listen in"....as a lifelong hunter/fisher....who planned his vacations around the hunting seasons....I'm sure he would enjoy reading about your experiences, might even add in a couple of his, but I doubt they would match yours.

Sev
03-28-2010, 06:49 PM
I am impressed G. You own a gun.
FBI combat targets are all well and fine.
However if you really want to hone your reaction time and instinctive shooting capabilities I suggest shooting plates and pins and some time on a combat range. Being able to hit a stationary target does not equate itself to a live target.

I am sure with all your connections it should not be difficult to get onto one of these ranges. Its actually a lot of fun and very competitive. You would enjoy the experience I would suspect.

As far as your comments on people going to Tea Party events. Most of America is small town.
Besides if you put Mike More or George Soros out in a crowd of Tea party people you would be deceived by there outer appearance and not glean who they truly are. That you judge people by their appearance is rather sad and shallow to say the very least.

People should be judge by the quality of their character.

Sev
03-28-2010, 07:12 PM
I am not a violent person in the least.

As I have told you in the past you are being ridiculous about the entire matter. Your just jumping at shadows of your own creation.

As far as hunting goes. Only one 1 mount and that is of an eight pointer that I got with the bow my first season out. I was quite proud of that one. It was about 140lbs. As I recall all the steaks and stew meat was quite good.

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 07:17 PM
As Sev has noted, target practice is not enough....you need to go out and actually shoot somebody..."make your bones" so to speak.
That gun in your purse will do little good when one of them steps out from the shadows, and points a loaded gun in your face. There is also the fact that while you would only shoot in self defense, they have no such restrictions.
In short..."they" will always have the advantage of surprise, therefore will always have the drop on you,...and then even use your gun later on, to claim self defense.
For a righteous person, such as yourself.....the gun is only good for self defense in your home.
For some others, carrying a gun, makes up for being "undersized", or so I have read.
"My gun is bigger'n yours, more powerful, and shoots a bigger load,and the rapid fire mechanism, never dysfunctions"

Sev
03-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Good grief!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Gayle in MD
03-28-2010, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As Sev has noted, target practice is not enough....you need to go out and actually shoot somebody..."make your bones" so to speak.
That gun in your purse will do little good when one of them steps out from the shadows, and points a loaded gun in your face. There is also the fact that while you would only shoot in self defense, they have no such restrictions.
In short..."they" will always have the advantage of surprise, therefore will always have the drop on you,...and then even use your gun later on, to claim self defense.
For a righteous person, such as yourself.....the gun is only good for self defense in your home.
For some others, carrying a gun, makes up for being "undersized", or so I have read.
"My gun is bigger'n yours, more powerful, and shoots a bigger load,and the rapid fire mechanism, never dysfunctions" </div></div>

Believe me, no one could take me by surprise, and surely not any of those numb nuts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

My uncle was the Chief of Police in the country where I grew up. He taught me how to shoot, and what to do afterwards, too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I have other relatives, severt service, and FBI....believe me, anyone who messes with me is going to wish they hadn't.

Excuse for the Tea Patriers....

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."

Sev
03-28-2010, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As Sev has noted, target practice is not enough....you need to go out and actually shoot somebody..."make your bones" so to speak.
"My gun is bigger'n yours, more powerful, and shoots a bigger load,and the rapid fire mechanism, never dysfunctions" </div></div>

Believe me, no one could take me by surprise, and surely not any of those numb nuts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

My uncle was the Chief of Police in the country where I grew up. He taught me how to shoot, and what to do afterwards, too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I have other relatives, <span style="color: #FF0000">severt service</span>, and FBI....believe me, anyone who messes with me is going to wish they hadn't.

Excuse for the Tea Patriers....

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."

</div></div>

Just what exactly is a severt service???
I dont believe I have heard of that one before.

Note to Wolfi.
Would you consider what G just wrote as a veiled threat or a direct threat??

I just want to know if I should be worried and start wearing my Kevlar to bed from now on.

LWW
03-29-2010, 04:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to see you goin back to your roots, boy. </div></div>

Explain to me again about how you don't have a racist bone in your body?

As I've said ... all it takes is to keep you talking and you expose yourself.

LWW

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:31 AM
All it takes is one of the AZers to stop flaming.
You're my only hope.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:32 AM
Sorry. Didn't think of it as racist.

LWW
03-29-2010, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry. Didn't think of it as racist. </div></div>

Interesting.

In &gt;&gt;&gt;THIS POLL&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://forums.azbilliards.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1549) you stated that it was.

As I said, you fool nobody.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 05:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry. Didn't think of it as racist. </div></div>

Interesting.

In &gt;&gt;&gt;THIS POLL&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://forums.azbilliards.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1549) you stated that it was.

As I said, you fool nobody.

LWW </div></div> Well LWW you are right again.hondo told me to read posts and i have.You lay all the facts out there.Jesus loves you.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:51 AM
Were you not warned by Wilson as I was to stop the flaming?

I don't understand.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:52 AM
We love you too, Johnny.

Have a great day.

LWW
03-29-2010, 05:52 AM
Thank you JohnnyD.

I am of the opinion that if I need to be dishonest to defend my position then my position isn't worth defending.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry. Didn't think of it as racist. </div></div>The same you call me black boy in your pm.

LWW
03-29-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000066">LOL, Jack, I'm not afraid of any of the Bubbas. I carry a 38 Detective Special. I'm ready for anyone, at any time. I practice regularly right in the woods behind my house. Jim and I have a paced off, FBI, regulation target, back there.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Quite interesting being that Maryland doesn't have a "SHALL ISSUE" law as regards CCW and DC doesn't allow CCW at all.

I also know of no area that allows one to discharge weapons within city limits?

LWW

LWW
03-29-2010, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry. Didn't think of it as racist. </div></div>The same you call me black boy in your pm. </div></div>

Thanks for sharing that JohnnyD.

People can't hide their true nature forever.

Have you noticed that hondo has posted links to skinhead sites on this forum also?

Here is where he was inquiring as to whether UGOTDA7 was a skinhead ... UGOT is a good man and a patriot and I don't believe that he is a member of the group hondo was inquiring about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's your name on this site, Al?

http://www.skinheads.net/ </div></div>

If you click on the link you will find that they say they are non racist and non political, yet the forum topics and posts portion isn't viewable until you are approved as a member?

I have no desire to join ... but it makes one wonder what types of topics are discussed there?

Perhaps we have a member there and here that will enlighten us as to their topics?

LWW

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry. Didn't think of it as racist. </div></div>The same you call me black boy in your pm. </div></div>

Thanks for sharing that JohnnyD.

People can't hide their true nature forever.

Have you noticed that hondo has posted links to skinhead sites on this forum also?

Here is where he was inquiring as to whether UGOTDA7 was a skinhead ... UGOT is a good man and a patriot and I don't believe that he is a member of the group hondo was inquiring about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's your name on this site, Al?

http://www.skinheads.net/ </div></div>

If you click on the link you will find that they say they are non racist and non political, yet the forum topics and posts portion isn't viewable until you are approved as a member?

I have no desire to join ... but it makes one wonder what types of topics are discussed there?

Perhaps we have a member there and here that will enlighten us as to their topics?

LWW </div></div>Well if he was going to hit a woman he certainly has his integrity in question.There is something wrong with him.Jesus help save that man AMEN.

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 08:11 AM

What are the Ter Partiers capable of? Anything and everything that is dangerous, antiamerican, unconstitutional and bad for the country, as is always so with mob style thinking and actions.

Regardless of the minimizing efforts that Republicans present, when faced with the reality of what price our country will pay for their efforts to egg on violence, and protect the pundits who do the same thing, I believe most Americans see through their denials, just as we did in 2008, when their antiamerican violence provoking rhetoric began during the campaign.

These are the same people who while others of us were touched, and thrilled over the prospect of witnessing how far our people had come, as a nation, having voted in our first African American President, were in the dark corners of America, wispering their racist language of taking their country back, and I do mean back, back in time, back to unrest, indignation in the face of equality, threats and slurs, which we had not seen in decades, all of it coming from their own hate filled hearts.

We all know, the "Take Back Our Country" rhetoric is really about White Men, and their puppetlike, soft spoken, "ten steps behind" Stepford style wives, want the country back which was the country of slavery. That's what they really want. Their writings on this site, vailed as they may attempt to make them, are clearly racists, sexist, homophobic and against the principles of our Constitution. The country has changed, for the better, IMO, and THEY WANT TO DICTATE WHAT RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS ARE AVAILABLE TO ALL, ACCORDING TO THEIR HATE FILLED RELIGIOUS RHETORIC.

The touches of Palin's gun sight map of targets, along with her "RE-load" encouragement, the racist, sexist slurs hurled at our representatives, it's all about an uneducated, bunch of non thinking, non reading, zealot MOB Mentality, who have been revved up, for political purposes, by the Republicans, and RW pundits, known for these kind of irresponsible, slanderous, dangerous efforts through history. McCain, one of the worst, laughing about someone calling Hillary a B**ch, allowing Palin's "Palin' around with terrorists" disgraceful accusations, which were gross exaggerations, just as all of their rhetoric always is. IT DIDN"T WORK!

Just as I cannot imagine anyone putting money into a basket of any Catholic Church now that more of their shameless behavior has surfaced, I cannot imagine that the uppwardly mobile, well educated young married voters, who left the Republican Party in droves, to vote for our current president, after McCain threw his grossly irresponsible Hail Mary Pass for the Oval Office, with Godziola from Wassilla, aren't seeing through the dangerous anit=american sentiment of those who are currently yapping from their bubba hats, about antiamericanism non stop, themselves,.... many of them currently collecting SS checks, recieving government aid of some sort, or trying to get it, and furious at the thought that someone whose ancestors were slaves, of a different color or religios philopsophy, sexual preference, or females gender, subscribing to the equal opportunity laws currently in our constitution, might just get a few bucks to feed their kids, and take them to the doctor, out of all of this.

The racist ideology is clear. As is the Anti-choice, anti gay, and hence, no accident that as Republican Representatives cheered them on, Tea Partiers targeted exactly those groups which their own ignorance, and hate, has attacked all along.

their bahavior is anti-American. "LIAR" hurled at our president during an adress to the nation! "BABY KILLER" hurled at a man who aimed to see that existing law was followed, "FAGGOT" "NIGER" ... these are the actual Tea Partiers, same sorts of folks who write on this very forum, that one who believes in the right to control one's own body, is a "BABY KILLER" Same damn people!
Armagedden crazed nutcases, is what they actually are, just read the titles on this site, it is clearly the same ideology, and it IS ANTIAMERICAN!

The denial of the right regardling these truths, fall on deaf ears, as we can easily see with our own collective, two eyes exactly WHO REALLY IS ANTIAMERICAN, and it isn't Democratics, who have voted for, or supported, the first Latino SC Justice, a Woman to boot, the first African American President, the first female Speaker of the House, and a gay Representative heading up the Financial committee, and many of those proud Americans, also voted in overwhelming proportions for Hillary Clinton, who came within a hair of becoming president, taking more votes than any other candidate, save the president.

Clearly, these Tea Partiers do not represent the conscience of America, and surely not the forward thinking, thankfully so! These are uneducated people, acting roudy and irresponsibly, and their rhetoric offends most reasonable thinking Americans who are proud of the progress our country has made in the effort of equal rights.

It's going to cost the Republicans, in spite of their current efforts to present their false accusations against America, as pro America, or their efforts to paint these roudy groups as just a smidgeon of their Tea Partiers, they aren't, they are the core of the Republican Party, the homophobic, anti-women's rights, racists, sexist GOONS, which we have all seen and watched, as their ignorance continues to lead to more violence, and more anti-american sentiment as they go.

It has nothing to do with the Health Care Bill, it has to do with their own anti-american sentiment, their own hatred, and their own ignorance. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Tea Partiers ARE the American government hating, Anti-Americans. </span>

G.

RIGHT WING Militias Planned to kill cops and bomb funerals

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/29/hutaree-militia-planned-t_n_516937.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ADRIAN, Mich. — The FBI said Sunday that agents conducted weekend raids in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio and arrested at least three people, and a militia leader in Michigan said the target of at least one raid was a Christian militia group.

Federal warrants were sealed, but a federal law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said some of those arrested face gun charges and officials are pursuing other suspects. Some of the suspects were expected in court Monday.

FBI spokeswoman Sandra Berchtold confirmed the FBI had been working in two southeast Michigan counties near the Ohio state line. FBI spokesman Scott Wilson in Cleveland said agents arrested two people Saturday after raids in two Ohio towns.

A third arrest made in northeast Illinois on Sunday stemmed from a raid Saturday just over the border in northwest Indiana, both part of an ongoing investigation led by the FBI in Michigan, according to a statement from agents in Illinois.

It wasn't clear what prompted the raids, but Michael Lackomar, a spokesman for the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia, said one of his team leaders got a frantic phone call Saturday evening from members of Hutaree, a Christian militia group. They said their property in southeast Michigan was being raided by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, according to Lackomar.

"They said they were under attack by the ATF and wanted a place to hide," Lackomar said. "My team leader said, 'no thanks.'"

The team leader was cooperating with the FBI, Lackomar said. He said SMVM wasn't affiliated with Hutaree, but a handful of Hutaree members twice attended monthly training sessions with his group that focus on survival training and shooting practice.

On its Web site, Hutaree quotes several Bible passages and states: "We believe that one day, as prophecy says, there will be an Anti-Christ. ... Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment."

An e-mail sent to the group by The Associated Press wasn't returned Sunday, and phone numbers for the group's leadership were not immediately available. Berchtold, the FBI spokeswoman in Michigan, wouldn't say whether the raids were connected to Hutaree.

Law enforcement swarmed a rural, wooded property Saturday evening near Adrian, about 70 miles southwest of Detroit, neighbors said. Two ramshackle trailers sat side-by-side on the property, the door to one slightly ajar late Sunday as if it had been forced open.

Phyllis Brugger, who has lived in the area for more than 30 years, said some people who lived there were known as having ties to militia. They would shoot guns and often wore camouflage, according to Brugger and her daughter, Heidi Wood.

"Everybody knew they were militia," Brugger said. "You don't mess with them."

About a month ago, 50 vehicles showed up on the property, and the women said neighbors assumed something bad was going on.

George Ponce, 18, who works at a pizzeria next door to a home raided in Hammond, Ind., said he and a few co-workers stepped outside for a break Saturday night and saw a swarm of law enforcement.

"I heard a yell, 'Get back inside!' and saw a squad member pointing a rifle at us," Ponce said. "They told us the bomb squad was going in, sweeping the house looking for bombs."

He said another agent was in the bushes near the house, and law enforcement vehicles were "all over." He estimated that agents took more than two dozen guns from the house.

Another employee, Ron Jakubczak, said the man who lived in the house often wore Army fatigues and would "play-fight" with his purebred German Shepherds. People at the pizzeria were surprised to find a military transport vehicle once parked in the man's yard, he said.

In Ohio, one of the raids occurred at Bayshore Estates, a well-kept trailer park in Sandusky, a small city on Lake Erie between Toledo and Cleveland. Neighbors said the man taken into custody lived in a trailer on a cul-de-sac with his wife and two young children.

A young man who answered the door at the trailer Sunday said no one from the family wanted to talk. A neighbor said he saw authorities with rifles run past his window and toward the trailer Saturday night.

"They took over the block like it was the Army. I thought we were being invaded," said Michael Morin, who lives two lots away.

Park manager Terry Mills said authorities blocked off the street for about an hour Saturday night.

"Needless to say, this has everyone talking," said Mills, 62. "We have a lot of retirees here who don't want all this commotion."

FBI agents in Ohio also made an arrest in Huron on Saturday night, said Wilson, the FBI spokesman. He said no further information would be released until after they appeared in court Monday.

___

Associated Press Writers Erin Gartner in Chicago; Rick Callahan and Charles Wilson in Indianapolis; John Seewer in Sandusky, Ohio; Matt Leingang in Columbus, Ohio; and Devlin Barrett in Washington contributed to this report.

(This version CORRECTS location of property to southeast Michigan instead of southwest Michigan in 5th graf.)
</div></div>

pooltchr
03-29-2010, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What are the <span style="color: #FF0000">Obamatrons </span> capable of? Anything and everything that is dangerous, antiameriPartiers can, unconstitutional and bad for the country, as is always so with mob style thinking and actions.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> There, I fixed that for you</span>

having voted in our first African American President,

<span style="color: #FF0000"> It would have been fine, had we elected a <span style='font-size: 14pt'>competent</span> African American president.</span>

We all know, the "Take Back Our Country" rhetoric is really about White Men,

<span style="color: #FF0000"> OK, I got as far as this blatently racist comment and stopped reading. You, who have presented multiple examples of your prejudice against, men, southerners, middle America (the "fly over" people, and your elitist attitude just shows us your true colors. You say you are proud we elected an African American president, regardless of the damage he is doing to our country. There were a lot of people like you who voted for him out of some sense of guilt over things that happened a hundred years ago.</span>

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Your continuous judgement of groups of people, based on their gender, geographic location, style of dress, or skin color is truely repulsive.

Steve </span>

ugotda7
03-29-2010, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What are the <span style="color: #FF0000">Obamatrons </span> capable of? Anything and everything that is dangerous, antiameriPartiers can, unconstitutional and bad for the country, as is always so with mob style thinking and actions.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> It would have been fine, had we elected a <span style='font-size: 14pt'>competent</span> African American president.</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> OK, I got as far as this blatently racist comment and stopped reading. You, who have presented multiple examples of your prejudice against, men, southerners, middle America (the "fly over" people, and your elitist attitude just shows us your true colors. You say you are proud we elected an African American president, regardless of the damage he is doing to our country. There were a lot of people like you who voted for him out of some sense of guilt over things that happened a hundred years ago.</span>

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Your continuous judgement of groups of people, based on their gender, geographic location, style of dress, or skin color is truely repulsive.

Steve </span> </div></div>

But, but, but she's a "lady."

LWW
03-29-2010, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G. </div></div>

Steve </span> </div></div>

That's how the left rolls brother.

LWW

hondo
03-29-2010, 09:42 AM
You have my permission to post that PM. Prove it.

hondo
03-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I was warned to stop the flaming.
I was under the impression that you were warned also.

Apparently, that was not the case.

Have a nice day.

KoolKat9Lives
03-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I find this thread very disturbing. The hatred, racism, irrationality, generalizations, insults, threats, violence, lack of give and take, completely inflexible positioning...

Some of ya'll need to take a step back and evaluate on the basis of "do unto others..".

Many of the posts in this thread can not be justified simply because YOU believe OTHERS crossed a line. I can only assume some are here solely to fill that big hole of hatred in your soul with antagonism, 'cause you sure aren't going to develop otherwise with your head up your butt.

Shame on you. Shame on all of us.

Please rethink it.

Matt in NC

hondo
03-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Thank you.

Stretch
03-29-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KoolKat9Lives</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find this thread very disturbing. The hatred, racism, irrationality, generalizations, insults, threats, violence, lack of give and take, completely inflexible positioning...

Some of ya'll need to take a step back and evaluate on the basis of "do unto others..".

Many of the posts in this thread can not be justified simply because YOU believe OTHERS crossed a line. I can only assume some are here solely to fill that big hole of hatred in your soul with antagonism, 'cause you sure aren't going to develop otherwise with your head up your butt.

Please rethink it.

Matt in NC

</div></div>

Good post KoolCat. Unfortunately the "dog pileing" of Hondo is a daily pastime for these inglorious.....Reps. St.

hondo
03-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Thanks, Stretch. I cannot respond to any of it.

Stretch
03-29-2010, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KoolKat9Lives</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find this thread very disturbing. The hatred, racism, irrationality, generalizations, insults, threats, violence, lack of give and take, completely inflexible positioning...

Please rethink it.

Matt in NC

</div></div>

Good post KoolCat. Unfortunately the "dog pileing" of Hondo is a daily pastime for these inglorious.....Reps. St. </div></div>

Sorry Matt, it was you who i addressed my last message to, not KoolCat. St.

LWW
03-29-2010, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have my permission to post that PM. Prove it. </div></div>

Why don't you ask wolfie to give me permission.

JohnnyD may, or may not, have kept a record.

I have.

LWW

LWW
03-29-2010, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was warned to stop the flaming.
I was under the impression that you were warned also.

Apparently, that was not the case.

Have a nice day. </div></div>

I haven't flamed anyone.

If this forum wishes to ban me because I object to wolfie making death threats, I can live with that.

If this forum wishes to ban me because I object to threatening my wife, I can live with that.

If this forum wishes to ban me because I object to you using racial slurs, I can live with that.

If this forum wishes to ban me because I object to posting links to skinhead sites, I can live with that.

I think the admins certainly have more sense than that.

And, FWIW, I came her this AM hoping this would have all blown over and we could have something resembling peace. I even started a thread regarding the upcoming season.

What did I find? Same old hondo stirring the hate.

LWW

KoolKat9Lives
03-29-2010, 11:07 AM
Is using the term "Bubba" more acceptable than:

- jap
- nigger
- kyke

?

Isn't using the term Bubba in an argument against the alleged racist opposition just a little more than disingenuous and hypocritical?

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KoolKat9Lives</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is using the term "Bubba" more acceptable than:

- jap
- nigger
- kyke

?

Isn't using the term Bubba in an argument against the alleged racist opposition just a little more than disingenuous and hypocritical?

</div></div>

No, I don't think it is. I think that name is acceptable in contemporary language. Usually, the only people who complain about that word, is the Bubbas.

I think we all know what Bubba means....uneducated, racist, sexist, all around thuglike behavior.

It is about intelligence, not race, not sex and not location. Would you prefer RETARD?

G.

KoolKat9Lives
03-29-2010, 11:33 AM
I'd not heard the term used much. My impression was that it meant:

"A southern redneck. Dumb, uneducated, mullet head, void of class and any reasonable intelligent thought".

I don't think you can argue the origination of the derrogatory term is rooted in southern stereotyping.

That you make an argument stating (in part) that tea partiers are Bubbas, I think diminishes the credibility of your position. The term retard is similarly offensive.

Press on, but fight fair,

Matt, currently from the south

pooltchr
03-29-2010, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I think we all know what Bubba means....uneducated, racist, sexist, all around thuglike behavior.

</div></div>

So now you are calling yourself a Bubba!!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KoolKat9Lives</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd not heard the term used much. My impression was that it meant:

"A southern redneck. Dumb, uneducated, mullet head, void of class and any reasonable intelligent thought".

<span style="color: #000066">So is Redneck inappropriate as well? Dumb, isn't appropriate? Gee, I think that word was in the headline of a British Newspaper, hmmm....

"How Can forty Million People Be SO Dumb????"</span>

<span style="color: #000066">Yeah, that was it....</span>
I don't think you can argue the origination of the derrogatory term is rooted in southern stereotyping.

<span style="color: #000066">Or Southern reailty and factual history. </span>

That you make an argument stating (in part) that tea partiers are Bubbas, I think diminishes the credibility of your position. The term retard is similarly offensive.

<span style="color: #000066">Let's cut to the chase, here. You have come to this site, probably invited by one of the RW radical nuts on here, I know which one, to take a stab at looking intelligent, well spoken, above the rancor, and posting behind Geyla In MD.???

We've seen a slew like you, show up, first post on the Non Pool Related side, pretty obvious why you came, and generally, most of us know who invites you, and encourages you to come.

So don't think for a moment that your little attempt to sound like you were on Hondo's side, fooled any of us from the left. We're not as stupid as Bubbas, and we're not retards, either, who join militias, pounce on the Capital grounds, bashing the government and the president, spitting on African American Representatives, Calling a gay man a Fa**ot, accusing everyone in sight of being a socialist, or communist, while collecting unemployment, and social security. It's time for these radical people to accept the fact that they are being called Bubbas, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>because that is exactly how they are acting, AND WRITING.</span>
Defend them if you like, deny it all you wish, but, make no mistake, the south is known for it's racist views, homophobia, and misogyny. There are many posts right here which lean toward those philosophies, and which I recoil from, and make objections.

And don't think for a moment that YOU are going to give ME directions on how I do a damn thing, including what and how I post.

Got it? </span>

Press on, but fight fair,

Matt, currently from the south </div></div>

LWW
03-29-2010, 12:02 PM
KK9 ... meet Gayle.

LWW

pooltchr
03-29-2010, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

And don't think for a moment that YOU are going to give ME directions on how I do a damn thing, including what and how I post.

Got it? </div></div>

That's so funny, coming from someone who tells people to stay off her threads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

KoolKat9Lives
03-30-2010, 08:37 AM
What I got Gayle, is that you are a very, very angry person that is compromising personal value and character in the name of political belief. IMO, you come off like a crazed monomanical fanatic to an objective impressionable person.

You might actually have some reasonable points to deliver if you weren't so blindingly dammed angry.

Sadly, your message is getting lost. Seriously.

ugotda7
03-30-2010, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KoolKat9Lives</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I got Gayle, is that you are a very, very angry person that is compromising personal value and character in the name of political belief. IMO, you come off like a crazed monomanical fanatic to an objective impressionable person.

You might actually have some reasonable points to deliver if you weren't so blindingly dammed angry.

Sadly, your message is getting lost. Seriously.

</div></div>

Worth another look.

LWW
03-30-2010, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any and all fresh opinions would be a welcome change.
-Stretch from the shoutbox- </div></div>

LWW