PDA

View Full Version : What kind of man would do such a thing?

LWW
03-28-2010, 09:00 AM
As angry as I have become with some men in my life, I would never threaten a man's wife with violence.

Seriously, how low is that?

LWW

pooltchr
03-28-2010, 09:04 AM
It's been addressed in the thread where it happened. Why start up another thread on the subject?

Steve

LWW
03-28-2010, 09:10 AM
You know what, you are right ... and I apologize to the forum.

Please understand that after days, perhaps weeks, of hondo's and wolfie's lies about threats made towards them which never happened ... now it is shown that hondo is the kind of man who would threaten another man's wife and wolfie is busted and de facto admitting that he has mad threats against my family in the past.

I take this stuff very seriously and am sick of these cyber terrorists and this forum tolerating and condoning it.

LWW

Stretch
03-28-2010, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what, you are right ... and I apologize to the forum.

Please understand that after days, perhaps weeks, of hondo's and wolfie's lies about threats made towards them which never happened ... now it is shown that hondo is the kind of man who would threaten another man's wife and wolfie is busted and de facto admitting that he has mad threats against my family in the past.

I take this stuff very seriously and am sick of these cyber terrorists and this forum tolerating and condoning it.

LWW </div></div>

LOL If they didn't condone it you'd have been gone a long time ago. Lucky for us you seemed to have lowered the bar so far that haveing to watch "The family fued" here daily dosn't even raise an eyebrow anymore.
st.
lol YOU CRYING VICTOM lol Listen......here that??. It's the worlds tiniest violine, and it's playing just for you. St.

ugotda7
03-28-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what, you are right ... and I apologize to the forum.

LWW </div></div>

LOL If they didn't condone it you'd have been gone a long time ago. Lucky for us you seemed to have lowered the bar so far that haveing to watch "The family fued" here daily dosn't even raise an eyebrow anymore.
st.
lol YOU CRYING VICTOM lol Listen......here that??. It's the worlds tiniest violine, and it's playing just for you. St. </div></div>

You better watch it, Hondo might snap trying to decipher this gobbly gook and b***h slap you.

avmaster
03-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Threats of violence toward a woman, a man's wife, are never funny. Anyone doing that in my presence will be confronted quickly and rudely.... An apology, a sincere apology is required....

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 05:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: avmaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Threats of violence toward a woman, a man's wife, are never funny. Anyone doing that in my presence will be confronted quickly and rudely.... An apology, a sincere apology is required.... </div></div> I had this hondo character pegged when he was making fun of everyone.He needs to read the good book.

LAMas
03-28-2010, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what, you are right ... and I apologize to the forum.

LWW </div></div>

st.
lol YOU CRYING VICTOM lol Listen......here that??. It's the worlds tiniest violine, and it's playing just for you. St. </div></div>

"If they didn't condone it you'd have been gone a long time ago."

What is it that they don't condone here? I's like Ground Zero except for no F Bombs allowed?

It's back to AZ where it is more civil and slow with the "A.H."/s from there over here now.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As angry as I have become with some men in my life, I would never threaten a man's wife with violence.

Seriously, how low is that?

LWW

</div></div>

Obviously an apology is not what you were looking for.

But we all knew that.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Thanks, Steve. I have tried to apologize even when I didn't feel I was wrong.

I can do no more.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what, you are right ... and I apologize to the forum.

LWW </div></div>

Brother Larry, you told Wolfie you were more than his greatest fears.
You brought your goon on here to slander me and threaten me.
You threatened Gayle with a stun gun.

You attack all the regulars on here and trash every thread.

Then you wonder why we despise you.

You brought up the old PM questioning my courage and I told you what would happen.

Then, against my true feelings, I said I was sorry.
Something you would never do in your life.

I honestly feel that I am more of a man than you'll ever be.

But you need to quit with the smarmy comments and move on.
Even your friends are starting to question your motives.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Show me where I threatened her.

What's that? You can't?

Then apologize to me and take your dog and pony show back to AZ.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what, you are right ... and I apologize to the forum.

LWW </div></div>

Brother Larry, you told Wolfie you were more than his gratest fears.

You brought up the old PM questioning my courage and I told you what would happen.

Even your friends are starting to question your motives. </div></div>The truth will set you free hondo.Do not stike another woman in your life.Now you are posting about using guns.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Take your goons with you.
This was a nice forum before the goons invaded.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your goons with you.
This was a nice forum before the goons invaded. </div></div> They have quite a militia of people.They are the good you are the cloud of evil.I never see them spew hate like you and wolfdancer.I will continue to pray for you and wolfdancer.Jesus tells us to have faith.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Steve. I have tried to apologize even when I didn't feel I was wrong.

I can do no more. </div></div>The lies and evil continue.

hondo
03-28-2010, 08:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your goons with you.
This was a nice forum before the goons invaded. </div></div> They have quite a militia of people. </div></div>

So you are aware of this also?
Where are they based?

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your goons with you.
This was a nice forum before the goons invaded. </div></div> They have quite a militia of people. </div></div>

So you are aware of this also?
Where are they based? </div></div>That's what you call them but yet they are normal people fed up with your lies.Regular people that you have called an army militia.Read the posts hondo you interjected those words like you do on all your posts.

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I made threats to his family, then admitted that I made threats to his family?????.....Igotta get me some better gin then this bathtub crap I been buying....(but the price is right)cause that ain't me, doesn't sound like me drunk or sober
I didn't know that he had a family
And little Larry, that publishes his imaginary victim's, every i that is not dotted, and t that is not crossed, who twists every sentence around, claiming whatever it is he is claiming that day....something that will justify his *********************(insert your own descriptive(s) please) posts
he just calmly dismissed those posts, and did not respond in his charming, condescending manner?
Sounds about right.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I made threats to his family, then admitted that I made threats to his family?????.....Igotta get me some better gin then this bathtub crap I been buying....(but the price is right)cause that ain't me, doesn't sound like me drunk or sober
I didn't know that he had a family
And little Larry, that publishes his imaginary victim's, every i that is not dotted, and t that is not crossed, who twists every sentence around, claiming whatever it is he is claiming that day....something that will justify his *********************(insert your own descriptive(s) please) posts
he just calmly dismissed those posts, and did not respond in his charming, condescending manner?
Sounds about right.
</div></div>You have to do some inner soul searching now and find out why you have so much hate that you would threaten his family.Larry is a wonderfull person.You and hondo are in my prayers.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 10:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what, you are right ... and I apologize to the forum.

LWW </div></div>

Even your friends are starting to question your motives. </div></div>Lies all lies.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 10:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me where I threatened her.

What's that? You can't?

Then apologize to me and take your dog and pony show back to AZ. </div></div>You stated you would beat her.What kind of a man are you to say this to a woman.Shamefull.

the420trooper
03-28-2010, 11:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me where I threatened her.

What's that? You can't?

Then apologize to me and take your dog and pony show back to AZ. </div></div>

It's pretty easy to find, hondo. You came right out and said "If "x" woman said "y" to me, I would physically attack her." That point is not really even debatable, and you are definitely in the wrong for that.

Over the years, I've noticed two distinct hondos. One guy is a wry old man with a sense of humor and good taste in music. The other seems thrive on conflict, and generating it whenever possible.

You take words on a message board more seriously than anyone I've ever seen. You're unable to avoid replying, and you have fixated an unhealthy amount of your thoughts on people you will likely never meet. You let your obsession with LWW and his wife to get you booted from a forum where you posted every day...Seriously man, what is this gaining you?

Think about it.

LWW
03-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Thank you JohnnyD, but he knows they are lies.

And thanks to all those who have shown support in this, I appreciate it.

Even wolfie went as far as not condoning hondo's actions.

The cabal may have petitioned the admins to remove hondo's words, and they may have even been successful, but the truth is known by all who regularly post here.

LWW

LWW
03-29-2010, 04:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously an apology is not what you were looking for.

But we all knew that. </div></div>

Actually, I was hoping you had it in you to do it.

What I expected was what I got:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to see you goin back to your roots, boy. </div></div>

You fool nobody.

LWW

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:22 AM
Thanks, Johnny. Have a nice day.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:23 AM
Thanks, Johnny. Take care.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:25 AM
I will beat no one. Have a nice day.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:26 AM
Thanks, Trooper.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Have a nice day.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Thanks, dub.

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:34 AM
You and Wolfie and dub are all souls from God, Johnny.

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Wolfie and dub are all souls from God, Johnny. </div></div>Are you going to hit a woman today?

Under
03-30-2010, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">by hondo
Obviously an apology is not what you were looking for.
But we all knew that. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and
Even your friends are starting to question your motives.
</div></div>

In case you are really looking for an apology, consider the following.

It is easy even for someone with limited capability.

Simply put it on your desktop to keep it handy. Or, if you are capable, memorize it.

Notice the phrase "you or your family"

It is inclusive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Archie in Fish Called Wanda
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact and was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.</span></div></div>

LWW
03-30-2010, 02:23 PM
And it would have been accepted.

LWW