PDA

View Full Version : Some reflection

hondo
03-28-2010, 03:27 PM
The bottom line- dub did delete the post about his wife so
I could have ignored it.

I chose not to.

I don't like dub nor his alledged wife.

But, if he does have a wife, I understand why he is upset.
Nobody talks about my wife either.

I realize this is a half-hearted apology but it is an apology.

Many of us are trashing this board and I'm near the top of the list.

I do apologize, dub.
I suggest both of us choose our words carefully in responding to each other.

jimmyg
03-28-2010, 03:48 PM
It sounded difficult Hondo, but it works. Good start.

Half a loaf is better than none. LOL

JIm

LWW
03-28-2010, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I realize this is a half-hearted apology but it is an apology.</div></div>

It is maybe 1/10th hearted, and only made after the entire world turned on you.

That being said, this is a half hearted acceptance ... however I want to also clear the air further.

You have lied profusely about her comments made to you. I remember when it went down, her and Wilson had several PM's back and forth. He read your PM's and hers ... and your lies are probably part of what got you banned the first time as it happened shortly thereafter.

For those not familiar with this instance, hondo made a very off color proposition to here, explaining what a "BIG MAN" he was. That's what led to the first flare up between you and I.

Second, what we have all seen today is the real hondo. You started trying to bait me over the UK game thinking that someything so petty as a basketball game could start a flame war ... when that failed, you went after something more dear to me.

I'll confess ... I took the bait. I have no doubt that in reality you are quite physically harmless and would never act out such a threat.

I also know that you live to stir shiite ... and you did quite well on this one. Please, don't insult the forum's intelligence with a denial. We all know that's what you did.

I'm hoping you have actually done some soul searching and are truly remorseful. I'm a very forgiving person for someone who shows true contrition. I hate to say it, but I've seen your half hearted apologies to members countless times ... only to watch you backslide to the old hondo within days. Sometimes hours.

Since you have said it in open forum, I know you are a drug addict and alcoholic. That doesn't excuse such behavior, but it answers many questions. I have more than one friend fighting these demons.

I would strongly suggest to you that you seek rehab and counseling for this ... they are causing problems on the forums and obviously causing issues in your real life.

Life is precious hondo ... and with the attitude you display here, I'm honestly surprised someone less forgiving than I hasn't sent you to the great pool room in the sky.

Learn to deal with your demons and control yourself. Perhaps then we can talk. Until then, please be a man of your word and put me on ignore. Your hate filled rants and disturbances have caused enough issues.

LWW

hondo
03-28-2010, 05:32 PM
It was difficult, Jimmy.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The bottom line- dub did delete the post about his wife so
I could have ignored it.

I chose not to.

I do apologize, dub.
I suggest both of us choose our words carefully in responding to each other. </div></div>A long overdue apology was due.I was right about you hondo the evil lurks inside of you terribly.I pray the demons leave you.

hondo
03-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Some comments.

1. dub knows that I cannot access my PMs on AZ.
If I could I would have absolutely no qualms about posting her comments and proving which one of us is the liar.
2. Of course I would never hurt him or his wife unless provoked.
I never threatened her. He started up old crap and I told
him I was not a coward.
Several posters on both forums have met me and know I am a big man and I don't play.
For dub to be under the illusion that he and his wife could get by with insulting me in person and that I would be "harmless"
is a false illusion on his part.
3. I have tried to put this to an end as everybody can see.
Despite his taunting reply to me , I am still willing to let this go.
4. He says everybody turned on me. Where?
He begged a bunch of AZers to come over here, probably sobbing like a baby when he asked them.
The people I care about have not criticised me at all because I did nothing wrong.
5. But I am going to move on. It grieves me that he and his goon have trashed this forum.

I am very sorry for the long time regulars on here.

hondo
03-28-2010, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The bottom line- dub did delete the post about his wife so
I could have ignored it.

I chose not to.

I do apologize, dub.
I suggest both of us choose our words carefully in responding to each other. </div></div>A long overdue apology was due.I was right about you hondo the evil lurks inside of you terribly.I pray the demons leave you. </div></div>

Thanks for your comments, Johnny.
Jesus loves you and so do I.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 05:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The bottom line- dub did delete the post about his wife so
I could have ignored it.

I chose not to.

I do apologize, dub.
I suggest both of us choose our words carefully in responding to each other. </div></div>A long overdue apology was due.I was right about you hondo the evil lurks inside of you terribly.I pray the demons leave you. </div></div>

Thanks for your comments, Johnny.
Jesus loves you and so do I. </div></div> I hope you mean it as i have read MANY of your apologies to people in the past.Remember you are doing this on a holy day Palm Sunday.Jesus loves you.

hondo
03-28-2010, 05:56 PM
I attended church today, Johnny. I hope you did also.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 06:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I attended church today, Johnny. I hope you did also. </div></div>Obviously it means nothing for you.

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Johnny, you don't seem to be a violent person, but with your continued attacks on Hondo, you are fueling the hatreds of others here, who do have the bloodlust.
As a Christian, wouldn't your conscience suffer a pang of remorse, if, and when....

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I attended church today, Johnny. I hope you did also. </div></div>Obviously it means nothing for you. </div></div>

Always a degrading post from you. What kind of Christian are you, Johnny?

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I attended church today, Johnny. I hope you did also. </div></div>Obviously it means nothing for you. </div></div>

Always a degrading post from you. What kind of Christian are you, Johnny? </div></div>A Christian who does not like but prays for liars like you.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny, you don't seem to be a violent person, but with your continued attacks on Hondo, you are fueling the hatreds of others here, who do have the bloodlust.
As a Christian, wouldn't your conscience suffer a pang of remorse, if, and when.... </div></div>

Brother Wolf, I have tried to reach our Johnnie but he has a hardness in his heart that can't be reached.

Would you join me in praying for our Johnny, Brother Wolf?

And please forgive his vile, hateful comments.
He is a lost soul and knows not what he says.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny, you don't seem to be a violent person, but with your continued attacks on Hondo, you are fueling the hatreds of others here, who do have the bloodlust.
As a Christian, wouldn't your conscience suffer a pang of remorse, if, and when.... </div></div>I guess you did not read his post that he was going to beat up another persons wife.This is the evil that you support.I would think that a smart person like you that always comes up with such vile hate filled posts could fiqure that out.Jesus loves you too.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:16 PM
And I pray for you as well, my brother, that you can overcome the hate in your heart and love your fellow man.

God bless you, Johnny.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Bless you, my brother.

Jesus loves you and forgives you when you hate.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I pray for you as well, my brother, that you can overcome the hate in your heart and love your fellow man.

God bless you, Johnny. </div></div>Pray for your students hondo they need it.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks, Johnny, I do pray for them.

Many have lost their way as you have, my brother.

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 07:32 PM
do you see where I wrote that I supported such a notion? I only believe in beating up one's wife. AND Hondo was kidding, saying he didn't really believe it was the real Mrs. that he was referring to.
AS for my hate posts, there are an ever increasing number here that are annoying but I only hate a handful....you, I feel sorry for....
Now, I'll ask you again, to stop trying to promote violence here, against others...Jesus will be pleased with you, if you do stop.

"Judica me Deus, et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta: ab homine iniquo et doloso erue me".
Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy; deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man.
"Quia tu es Deus fortitudo mea: quare me repulisti, et quare tristis incedo, dum affligit me inimicus?"
For Thou art, God, my strength; why hast Thou cast me off? and why do I go sorrowful whilst the enemy afflicteth me?

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do you see where I wrote that I supported such a notion? I only believe in beating up one's wife. AND Hondo was kidding, saying he didn't really believe it was the real Mrs. that he was referring to.
AS for my hate posts, there are an ever increasing number here that are annoying but I only hate a handful....you, I feel sorry for....
Now, I'll ask you again, to stop trying to promote violence here, against others...Jesus will be pleased with you, if you do stop.

"Judica me Deus, et discerne causam meam de gente non sancta: ab homine iniquo et doloso erue me".
Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy; deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man.
"Quia tu es Deus fortitudo mea: quare me repulisti, et quare tristis incedo, dum affligit me inimicus?"
For Thou art, God, my strength; why hast Thou cast me off? and why do I go sorrowful whilst the enemy afflicteth me?

</div></div>You continue cyber bullying why the hate for mankind.

LWW
03-29-2010, 04:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It sounded difficult Hondo, but it works. Good start.

JIm </div></div>

Here's a slice from hondo's loaf:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to see you goin back to your roots, boy. </div></div>

LWW

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It sounded difficult Hondo, but it works. Good start.

JIm </div></div>

Here's a slice from hondo's loaf:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to see you goin back to your roots, boy. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>This was terrible bigotry and hatred that this satan possessed hondo caused you to endure.I do home mr.Lww that you recover soon so that a toast can be made in your honor of your fine posts here on this wonderfull site.You have quite a following i see.