PDA

View Full Version : Praise Jesus !!!

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 04:19 PM
And to the Republicans, for which it stands (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dryBNYaj1sA)

cushioncrawler
03-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition
Words and Music by Frank Loesser Music by James Sanderson

Down went the gun-ner, a bul - let was his fate
Down went the gun-ner, and then the gun-ner's mate
Up jumped the sky pi-lot, gave the boys a look
And manned the gun him-self as he laid a-side TheBook, shout-ing:

"Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion!
Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion!
Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion and we'll all stay free!

Praise The Lord, and swing in-to po-si-tion,
Can't af-ford to sit a-round a'-wish-in'
Praise The Lord, we're all be-tween per-dition
and the deep blue sea!"

Yes the sky pi-lot said it You've got to give him cred-it
for a son-of-a-gun of a gun-ner was he,
Shouting: "Praise The Lord,
we're on a might - y mis-sion!
All a-board! We're not a - go - in' fish-in',
Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion
and we'll all stay free."

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition
Words and Music by Frank Loesser Music by James Sanderson

Down went the gun-ner, a bul - let was his fate
Down went the gun-ner, and then the gun-ner's mate
Up jumped the sky pi-lot, gave the boys a look
And manned the gun him-self as he laid a-side TheBook, shout-ing:

"Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion!
Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion!
Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion and we'll all stay free!

Praise The Lord, and swing in-to po-si-tion,
Can't af-ford to sit a-round a'-wish-in'
Praise The Lord, we're all be-tween per-dition
and the deep blue sea!"

Yes the sky pi-lot said it You've got to give him cred-it
for a son-of-a-gun of a gun-ner was he,
Shouting: "Praise The Lord,
we're on a might - y mis-sion!
All a-board! We're not a - go - in' fish-in',
Praise The Lord, and pass the am-mu-ni-tion
and we'll all stay free." </div></div> JESUS LOVES YOU ALL.

cushioncrawler
03-28-2010, 06:22 PM
JohhnyD -- For sure -- and of course He will be able to tell us that Hizself when He next vizits.
Hmmmmmmm --

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Christians predominantly believe that Jesus is the "Son of God" (generally meaning that he is God the Son, the second person in the Trinity) who came to provide salvation and reconciliation with God by his death for their sins.[31]:568-603 Christians traditionally believe that Jesus was born of a virgin,[31]:529-532 performed miracles,[31]:358-359 founded the Church, rose from the dead, and ascended into Heaven,[31]:616-620 from which he will return.[31]:1091-1109 While the doctrine of the Trinity is accepted by most Christians, a few groups reject the doctrine of the Trinity, wholly or partly, as non-scriptural.[32] Most Christian scholars today present Jesus as the awaited Messiah[33] and as God.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His moral teachings in Matthew and Luke encourage unconditional self-sacrificing God-like love for God and for all people.[90] During his sermons, he preached about service and humility, the forgiveness of sin, faith, turning the other cheek, love for one's enemies as well as friends, and the need to follow the spirit of the law in addition to the letter.[91]

In the Synoptics, Jesus relays an apocalyptic vision of the end of days. He preaches that the end of the current world will come unexpectedly, and that he will return to judge the world, especially according to how they treated the vulnerable. He calls on his followers to be ever alert and faithful. In Mark, the Kingdom of God is a divine government that will appear by force within the lifetimes of his followers.[87]

Matthew describes false Messiahs, disasters, tribulations, and signs in the heavens that will portend Jesus' return, which is also described as unexpected.[74]</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Though Christian views of Jesus vary, it is possible to describe a general majority Christian view by examining the similarities between specific Western Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and many Protestant doctrines found in their catechetical or confessional texts.[172] Almost all Chistian groups regard Jesus as the "Savior and Redeemer", as the Messiah (Greek: Christos; English: Christ) prophesied in the Old Testament,[173] who, through his life, death, and resurrection, restored humanity's communion with God in the blood of the New Covenant. His death on a cross is understood as the redemptive sacrifice: the source of humanity's salvation and the atonement for sin[174] which had entered human history through the sin of Adam.[175] Christians profess that Jesus suffered death by crucifixion,[176] and rose bodily from the dead in the definitive miracle that foreshadows the resurrection of humanity at the end of time,[177] when Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead,[178] resulting in either entrance into heaven or damnation.[179]</div></div>

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 06:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:
PTL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dryBNYaj1sA&feature=fvw) </div></div>Always posting hatred to me.

hondo
03-28-2010, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:
PTL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dryBNYaj1sA&feature=fvw) </div></div>Always posting hatred to me. </div></div>

As you do me. Why, my brother, why?

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:
PTL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dryBNYaj1sA&feature=fvw) </div></div>Always posting hatred to me. </div></div>

As you do me. Why, my brother, why? </div></div> Because you lie and want to beat up women and others.

Stretch
03-28-2010, 08:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:

As you do me. Why, my brother, why? </div></div>

Ever notice that when Johnny posts Miss Larry disappears and when Miss Larry posts, Johnny disappears? Hmmmmmmmmmm. We allready know he loves useing many alter ego's and false identites.

Now Hondo, i hope you were paying attention on how all that went down. They gang up with their relentless knit picking and provoking attacks waiting for a careless word. They got it. See how they ran with it? No dought it's been thoroughly advertized over on AZB so as to give the radicals one last kick at ol Hondo as evidenced by all the unfriendly newcomers lately. So ya, you were "set up" pretty good.

Remember, always keep that guard up and never post out of anger. Focus. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

JohnnyD
03-28-2010, 09:01 PM
So you must approve of hondo hitting a woman.Read what he posts and understand his hatefull inexcusable bigotry.

wolfdancer
03-28-2010, 09:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever notice that when Johnny posts Miss Larry disappears and when Miss Larry posts, Johnny disappears? Hmmmmmmmmmm. We allready know he loves useing many alter ego's and false identites. </div></div>

You mean, like in "All About Eve" ??.....or maybe
"Primal Fear" ??

Stretch
03-28-2010, 11:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you must approve of hondo hitting a woman.Read what he posts and understand his hatefull inexcusable bigotry. </div></div>

Sorry, not buyiung into your lame charactor assasination attempts. Nice to see you back again though. Did you smell blood over on az and come over with the rest of the pack to investigate? St.

wolfdancer
03-29-2010, 01:47 AM
johnnyd, why don't you take Hondo down yourself, instead of trying to get others to do it for you, by posting these constant attempts to defame him, and incite others?
Oh, I fergots....you are a Christian, and only here to pass judgment upon others, and then like Pilate, you wash your hands of the affair and move on...

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:20 AM
Have a wonderful day.

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you must approve of hondo hitting a woman.Read what he posts and understand his hatefull inexcusable bigotry. </div></div>

Sorry, not buyiung into your lame charactor assasination attempts. Nice to see you back again though. Did you smell blood over on az and come over with the rest of the pack to investigate? St. </div></div>No i stay here and read posts like hondo told me.Just read some of the terrible things he has written.Now he wants to hit a woman.That just isn't right.There is much evil in him.

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">johnnyd, why don't you take Hondo down yourself, instead of trying to get others to do it for you, by posting these constant attempts to defame him, and incite others?
Oh, I fergots....you are a Christian, and only here to pass judgment upon others, and then like Pilate, you wash your hands of the affair and move on... </div></div>I pray for him but i believe satan has totally consumed him.Some people you cannot save.My prayers for you have been working your not cursing as much.At least you don't hit women.Praise Jesus AMEN.

LWW
03-29-2010, 06:08 AM
Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have a wonderful day. </div></div>You too hondo.Please leave women alone.

ugotda7
03-29-2010, 08:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:

Ever notice that when Johnny posts Miss Larry disappears and when Miss Larry posts, Johnny disappears? Hmmmmmmmmmm. We allready know he loves useing many alter ego's and false identites.

Now Hondo, i hope you were paying attention on how all that went down. They gang up with their relentless knit picking and provoking attacks waiting for a careless word. They got it. See how they ran with it? No dought it's been thoroughly advertized over on AZB so as to give the radicals one last kick at ol Hondo as evidenced by all the unfriendly newcomers lately. So ya, you were "set up" pretty good.

Remember, always keep that guard up and never post out of anger. Focus. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

You better watch it, Hondo might snap and b***h slap you.

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:

Remember, always keep that guard up and never post out of anger. Focus. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

You better watch it, Hondo might snap and b***h slap you.
</div></div> Hondo's main problem is comprehension.He just does not realize that he is not as good as he thinks he is.Most people say he is full of it.Jesus loves him though.

LAMas
03-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Comprehension? Not nobel enough, more like Immaculate Contraception.
Can I get an Amen?

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 10:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comprehension? Not nobel enough, more like Immaculate Contraception.
Can I get an Amen? </div></div> AMEN brother Lamas and a toast to you sir.What a wonder post.Jesus loves you.

hondo
05-13-2010, 10:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:

As you do me. Why, my brother, why? </div></div> Because you lie and want to beat up women and others. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

LWW
05-14-2010, 03:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John John, here's a better link:

As you do me. Why, my brother, why? </div></div> Because you lie and want to beat up women and others. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW </div></div>

This was following your famous threat of violence against a woman episode ... so, again, what is your beef?

LWW

hondo
05-14-2010, 04:54 AM
That whizz you hear is the point flying over your head.