PDA

View Full Version : No record????/

hondo
03-29-2010, 05:49 AM
I tried to send a PM to Wolfie, Gayle and Stretch
And I was notified they have no record of Gayle in Md. and Stretch. !!!!!

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried to send a PM to Wolfie, Gayle and Stretch

</div></div> Because you were trying to do satans work hondo.Sending lies again.It catches up to you.

LWW
03-29-2010, 06:10 AM
Perhaps they have him on ignore and wish to no longer partake in his gang attacks?

LWW

ugotda7
03-29-2010, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps they have him on ignore and wish to no longer partake in his gang attacks?

LWW </div></div>

Maybe Hondo is looking to "gang rape" some folks?

Sev
03-29-2010, 06:31 AM
The admin has been given an offer they cant refuse.

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried to send a PM to Wolfie, Gayle and Stretch

</div></div>

ARe you clicking on my highlighted name here, or typing it in?

If typing, it has to read Gayle In MD...no period after MD

JohnnyD
03-29-2010, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps they have him on ignore and wish to no longer partake in his gang attacks?

LWW </div></div>

Maybe Hondo is looking to "gang rape" some folks? </div></div> He's calling his militia but they all left him when they found out he lies.Also that other incident that has occured in the past couple of days.

LWW
03-29-2010, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps they have him on ignore and wish to no longer partake in his gang attacks?

LWW </div></div>

Maybe Hondo is looking to "gang rape" some folks? </div></div> He's calling his militia but they all left him when they found out he lies.Also that other incident that has occured in the past couple of days. </div></div>

I don't know if he's in the militia or not ... but as I've always said, if you keep people like that talking they just can't help but expose their true nature.

My first clue when I suspect someone is to see how they react about comments regarding Robert Byrd or Nathan Bedford Forrest or George Wallace.

If they are what I suspect they are they will take great offense at anyone speaking the truth about them ... and hondo's defense of and excuses for Byrd's Klan history has been rabid.

But JohnnyD, excuse me but from your posts I know you are retired so I assume you at least well into your 60's, attacking a kind soul such as you the way he did with racial slurs is simply repugnant.

LWW

hondo
03-29-2010, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The admin has been given an offer they cant refuse. </div></div>

Et tu, Brute?

hondo
03-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Gotcha. Thanks.

hondo
03-29-2010, 09:53 AM
Gayle, I am unable to send you a PM. PM me if you can and I'll try to respond.

Sev
03-29-2010, 10:02 AM
It was a quip hondo. Conspiracy orientated. You black helicopters and such.

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I am unable to send you a PM. PM me if you can and I'll try to respond. </div></div>

Just did so.

eg8r
03-29-2010, 12:11 PM
Surely there is just a mistake.

eg8r

hondo
03-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Eg, it's very odd.
I can contact Wolfie but not Gayle.

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg, it's very odd.
I can contact Wolfie but not Gayle. </div></div>

Contact the moderator, if you will, not that it will do any good, but you can try it for me. WE know all about that....

G.

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Come to think of it, there was a day or so last week, when it was telling me there was no such member as Wolfdancer?????

Well, we've seen the uneven and unfair banning that goes on around here, haven't we?

Steve can call me a nasty bitter old woman, and get away with it entirely, right?

G. It's obvious what's going on.

eg8r
03-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Definitely strange.

eg8r

eg8r
03-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Hopefully you will get a response. I have seen very little response in the past. My guess is that the mods forgot a step when reactivating gayle's account.

Were you able to respond to the PM that she sent you?

eg8r

LWW
03-29-2010, 01:40 PM
I blame Bush.

LWW

pooltchr
03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't think I ever called you nasty.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
perhaps they have been marked for "elimination", and have been declared an "unperson" prematurely??

hondo
03-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Yes, I have no problem doing that. ???????