PDA

View Full Version : why Palin is a Fascist.

Qtec
03-29-2010, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin kicked off a Tea Party rally Saturday in Sen. Harry Reid's hometown, encouraging disgruntled Americans to "take back our country" </div></div>

First it was "real America" now its "take back our country". She reflects today's mood from the fringe Right which has now become the main force behind GOP politics.
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>In Palin's mind, if you don't vote for her or think like she does then you are the enemy.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Her best lines in her Facebook Notes section:

"This is just the beginning of our efforts to take back our country. Consider yesterday’s vote a clarion call and a spur to action. We will not let America sink into further debt without a fight. We will not abandon the American dream to government dependency, fewer freedoms and less opportunity.<span style='font-size: 20pt'> Change is made at the ballot box.</span> If we work together, we can renew our optimistic pioneering spirit, revive our economy, and restore constitutional limits.
Stand tall, America. November is coming!"

Read more: http://voices.kansascity.com/node/8256#ixzz0jZl6c91m
</div></div>

Hello......earth calling Palin........there was an election.............you lost. Now STFU.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin kicked off a Tea Party rally Saturday in Sen. Harry Reid's hometown, encouraging disgruntled Americans to "take back our country" </div></div>

First it was "real America" now its "take back our country". She reflects today's mood from the fringe Right which has now become the main force behind GOP politics.
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>In Palin's mind, if you don't vote for her or think like she does then you are the enemy.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Her best lines in her Facebook Notes section:

"This is just the beginning of our efforts to take back our country. Consider yesterday’s vote a clarion call and a spur to action. We will not let America sink into further debt without a fight. We will not abandon the American dream to government dependency, fewer freedoms and less opportunity.<span style='font-size: 20pt'> Change is made at the ballot box.</span> If we work together, we can renew our optimistic pioneering spirit, revive our economy, and restore constitutional limits.

</div></div>

Hello......earth calling Palin........there was an election.............you lost. Now STFU.

Q </div></div>

Absolute worst, most shrill voice in politics. She is a joke, but the nutcases love her...obviously.

check this op-ed out about the truth about the Tea Partiers...it's a good one. clicking on all of the links, tells quite a story...supports everything Rich is saying.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/28/opinion/28rich.html

pooltchr
03-29-2010, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>In Palin's mind, if you don't vote for her or think like she does then you are the enemy.</span>

Q </div></div>

If that is the reason you call Palin a facist, what would you call Obama for encouraging his supporters to "get in the face" of anyone who disagrees with his agenda???????????????????

Steve

ugotda7
03-29-2010, 09:00 AM
So she's a fascist for encouraging others to go vote???

And hey, check this out - elections in our country aren't a one time thing. Crazy huh???

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poll, which surveyed 2,230 people right at the height of the health-care reform debate, also clearly shows that education is a barrier to extremism. Respondents without a college education are vastly more likely to believe such claims, while Americans with college degrees or better are less easily duped. It's a reminder of what the 19th-century educator Horace Mann once too-loftily said: "Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."
</div></div>

LWW
03-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Proof that the far left doesn't even understand the meaning of the word.

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin kicked off a Tea Party rally Saturday in Sen. Harry Reid's hometown, encouraging disgruntled Americans to "take back our country" </div></div>

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

BTW, Bachmann is just as bad!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
03-29-2010, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First it was "real America" now its "take back our country".</div></div>What are you talking about? LOL, if you insert "real America" into the quote it makes no sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello......earth calling Palin........there was an election.............you lost. Now STFU.</div></div>Hello, earth to qtip, you were never even a player so take your own advice.

eg8r

eg8r
03-29-2010, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolute worst, most shrill voice in politics. She is a joke, but the nutcases love her...obviously. </div></div>What does her "voice" have to do with anything? Did you record your "on air" call that one fateful Sunday morning? I thought I remembered someone saying you have a voice that sounded like an ex-smoker. Yuck.

eg8r

LWW
03-29-2010, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolute worst, most shrill voice in politics. She is a joke, but the nutcases love her...obviously. </div></div>What does her "voice" have to do with anything? Did you record your "on air" call that one fateful Sunday morning? I thought I remembered someone saying you have a voice that sounded like an ex-smoker. Yuck.

eg8r </div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.booktv.org/Watch/11392/Courage+and+Consequence+My+Life+as+a+Conservative+ in+the+Fight.aspx) THEN GO TO THE VIDEO ON THE RIGHT AND FF TO 28:20.

LWW

eg8r
03-29-2010, 01:45 PM
I will check it out this evening.

eg8r

LWW
03-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Don't attempt to drink anything you don't want coming out your nose as you hold back laughter.

You have been warned.*

LWW

* In the name of uber PCness, the above is meant as a cautionary warning and not a threat.**

** No threat was intended of any type, real or imagined.***

*** Tax, title, license, and imagination are not included. Your mileage may vary. See dealer for details.****

****Offer not valid in Tennessee.

bamadog
03-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Well Gayle is consistent.
She doesn't seem to mind making a fool of herself on national TV either.
Rove really nailed her. She obviously has not read his book, but that doesn't stop her from passing judgement on it.
And her stream of accusations were delusional, uninformed nonsense.
Rove gave her a good piece of advice, "stop drinking the swamp waters."

eg8r
03-29-2010, 03:15 PM
OK, after listening yes, the voice does sound like someone who abused cigarettes. Maybe that is true, maybe that is just the voice of cranky marylanders, who knows. Either way, I can see why gayle would consider Palin shrill considering gayle has to listen to her own voice everyday. Yuck.

eg8r

LWW
03-29-2010, 04:02 PM
I have no clue as to whether G has ever smoked the first cigarette or not.

It wasn't I who made any comments about a raspy voice.

LWW

wolfdancer
03-29-2010, 04:05 PM
I've talked to Gayle over the phone....she has a somewhat deep pitch to her voice, the opposite of shrill...think Marlene Dietrich, "Judgment at Nuremberg" You might even find it "sexy" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Where? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ptqXqjsZw)

Sev
03-29-2010, 06:39 PM
I was not aware the term "Fascist" had been redefined recently.

If indeed it has not then somebody needs to study the concept a bit.

LWW
03-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Don't you know ... "FASCIST" is an entirely malleable concept to the left.

IOW ... it is whatever the party says it is. Today. It may be different tomorrow.

In yet another analogy with "1984" ... the party, in both instances, pimped their members into believing they were the victims of those who had believed in free capitalist markets and personal liberty and independence.

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. WAR IS PEACE. Would those not describe the ideology of the far left today?

LWW

Gayle in MD
03-30-2010, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've talked to Gayle over the phone....she has a somewhat deep pitch to her voice, the opposite of shrill...think Marlene Dietrich, "Judgment at Nuremberg" You might even find it "sexy" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Where? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ptqXqjsZw) </div></div>

Thanks for the compliment.

Rule number one in public speaking, speak in a low tone. Men always compliment my voice....and believe me, I wouldn't trade it for Palin's or Bachmanns!

I am still floating on having turned Karl Rove's face blood red, and getting him to pull out the very insult he uses against informed, journalists, when they have him furious over facts he's trying to deny.....

It made my week! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.
G.

LWW
03-30-2010, 02:31 PM
It made mine also.

LWW

eg8r
03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
LOL, having a voice opposite of shrill would definitely explain such opposition to Palin's voice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
03-30-2010, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I am still floating on having turned Karl Rove's face blood red</div></div>LOL, you might want to re-watch the tape. All he did was keep a calm face and write notes to make sure he could debunk your mess of a call.

eg8r