PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Fail In Fairyland????

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 11:29 AM
This name shows up under a welcome from LWW, to a newbie, supposedly, Fail In Fairyland, you'll see it on the page showing the forum list.

Only there is no Fail In Fairyland. Just the name, registered. Supposedly with one post, only I can't find a post from the supposed newbie, Fail In Fairyland, although it is a new registered name, no post?

Daily we are seeing new users. They sign on as new, and their first post in on the NRP side. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif Two in the last two days.

Someone thinks the rest of us are stupid.

Games people play.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
03-29-2010, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fail_n_Scaryland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear diary,

Today I thought of how cool it would be if Hillary and Nancy both whipped it out and saw whose was bigger.

Love,
Fail </div></div>

Dear Diary,
Today I realized that yet another sexually insecure, misogynistic RW radical has invaded the CCB, probably using an alias for his other name, as if we didn't already have atleast five too many around here.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Dear Diary,

Today I realized that you were the first, and only, person to respond to F in S'land with an attack post.

Perhaps another new member has ben ran off by the gang?

LWW

pooltchr
03-29-2010, 11:47 AM
forgive her. She often forgets the things she has posted here. As they say, it's hard to keep track of lies.

Steve

LWW
03-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Well KK9 was, may still be, the poster on AZB with the highest rep total of anyone, and had rep and respect from right/left/center/libertarian alike. As far as I know even Marvin the Marxist liked KK9.

See how long it took for the ad hominem attacks to start.

LWW

hondo
03-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Gayle, never heard of falinfairyland.

Others are all AZ names.

Some , Asiasdad, 420 Trooper, are actully friends of mine which makes me very suspicious about what's going on.

Gayle in MD
03-29-2010, 12:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, never heard of falinfairyland.

Others are all AZ names.

Some are actully friends of mine which makes me very suspicious about what's going on. </div></div>

We know what's going on. LWW has decided to take over this site, and use it for his personal recreation, more delusions of granduer.

LWW, wrote FailInFairyland himself. Just another of his juvenile digs at me. There is no post from Failinfairyland, anywhere. He made up the name, as a shot at me, registered it, then posted a welcome, to himself!

I suppose that is an improvment from his picturing a tombstone with his name for me on the stone, while I was fighting breast cancer. What kind of person does something like that. What kind of person stalks someone on a forum, for over two years, when they are being ignored.

Can you find one post from Failinfairyland? NO, because the new poster doesn't exist.

Let them play their absurd childish little games. With each attempt, they prove further the depth of their own issues.

G.

LWW
03-29-2010, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We know what's going on. LWW has decided to take over this site, and use it for his personal recreation, more delusions of granduer.

LWW, wrote FailInFairyland himself. Just another of his juvenile digs at me. There is no post from Failinfairyland, anywhere. He made up the name, as a shot at me, registered it, then posted a welcome, to himself!

I suppose that is an improvment from his picturing a tombstone with his name for me on the stone, while I was fighting breast cancer. What kind of person does something like that. What kind of person stalks someone on a forum, for over two years, when they are being ignored.

Can you find one post from Failinfairyland? NO, because the new poster doesn't exist.

Let them play their absurd childish little games. With each attempt, they prove further the depth of their own issues.

G.

</div></div>

So now I am able to add and delete members at will?

Trust me ... if I had this ability, Fail would be so far down the list as to be beyond your belief.

LWW

Sev
03-29-2010, 08:06 PM
HAHHAHHAAHAH!!!

God Dub. Deleting members for forums far and wide.

The Cyber king cometh. HAHAHHAHA!!!

Its to funny Larry.

hondo
03-29-2010, 08:43 PM
So, who IS fallinfairyland?
dub apparently has no love for him.

Sev
03-29-2010, 08:47 PM
No idea.

hondo
03-29-2010, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No idea. </div></div>

But, I thought... never mind. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
03-30-2010, 02:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, never heard of falinfairyland.

Others are all AZ names.

Some are actully friends of mine which makes me very suspicious about what's going on. </div></div>

We know what's going on. LWW has decided to take over this site, and use it for his personal recreation, more delusions of granduer.

G.

</div></div>

This was yet another fine excample of the Republican backbone and personal fortitude Sev was speeking about. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I wonder how long it will take the smarter Reps to reolize just what kind of liability Miss Larry is? ....... but then again, sounds like they've turned every rock as it is to find votes. St.

Sev
03-30-2010, 07:28 AM
I thought it was liberal backbone and fortitude or lack there of that I was talking???