PDA

View Full Version : March 29, 2010

Fail_n_Scaryland
03-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Dear Diary,

Last weekend I became very afraid. The Huffington Post was down for three hours for maintenance. For three hours I did not know what my thoughts were.

In a panic I turned to MSNBC in hopes of some guidance. Unfortunately they were airing reruns of "Lockup". I will still unaware of what my political thoughts were. But I can now add prison life to my list of things I am an expert on due to my few hours of television watching.

Love,
Fail

Sev
03-29-2010, 08:10 PM
HAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!

pooltchr
03-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately, you fall slightly short of your idol, who manages to watch not only MSNBC, but CNN, C-SPAN I and II, read every left wing political blog, and cut and paste them to this forum, hold the record for the most posts on NPR, eat at the press club, attend demonstrations in DC, visit our troops at W.R. hospital, spend hours and hours with her grandkids, keep up her garden, give pool lessons, read at least 5 or 6 books a week, spends time basking in her garden, takes care of her husband, runs a business, and can still find time for a little target practice on a regular basis in her back yard.

I have come to the conclusion that whoever this person is posting under her name is mearly a figment of someone's imagination, or she is real, but lives in a fantasy world!

Steve

Sev
03-29-2010, 08:38 PM
LMAOROTF!!!!!!

Good one!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
03-30-2010, 02:06 AM
My #1 suspect is that the entire F in S SN was a setup.

LWW