PDA

View Full Version : Marxist Takeover of America

llotter
03-30-2010, 08:41 AM
As we argue, our government is being hijacked by Marxists and I wonder what is the appropriate action stop it. I thought that Democrats themselves would come to their senses before the end of this year and that may still happen but I think there needs to be a plan B.

Is anyone else here is thinking about this?

LWW
03-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Daily.

LWW

llotter
03-30-2010, 08:59 AM
I was hoping for some suggestions.

Stop paying taxes?
update the passport?
find some relatives in the mountains?
guns and ammo?
go on strike?

LWW
03-30-2010, 09:23 AM
My first choice is to work to rebuild the republichicken party into a functioning party of the nation's interests.

They may be salvageable. The demokooks are, IMHO, a lost cause. They have become the party of every criminal, Marxist, communist, special interest hate group, criminal organization, and anti US bedrock principle group out there ... including NAMBLA, ACORN, the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan, the Revolutionary Communist Party, the Weatherman, and others.

If that doesn't work then the next move is to start over with a third party and begin passive resistance to tyranny and force the state's hand.

If that path is taken it will inevitably lead to violence as the state comes after us uppity citizens. The difference between us and other nations are that our people are well armed and our armed forces swear an oath to the COTUS and not the POTUS.

The most chilling comment by dearest leader is his desire to have an internal security force as well funded and strong as the military.

LWW

LAMas
03-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Vote them out in Nov.

Unite/Merge the Reps with the Teabaggers and Libertarians - somehow?

Qtec
03-31-2010, 12:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> our government is being hijacked by Marxists </div></div>

OUR Govt?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hijacked </div></div> ?

LO. In Democratic countries who believe in Democracy its called an ELECTION. You lost. Get over it.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-31-2010, 01:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As we argue, our government is being hijacked by Marxists and I wonder what is the appropriate action stop it. I thought that Democrats themselves would come to their senses before the end of this year and that may still happen but I think there needs to be a plan B.

Is anyone else here is thinking about this?

<span style="color: #000066">What do you care? In 2012, the Rapture is coming, and all your clothes are going to drop off, and you're all going to float up to heaven.... guess you won't be around for the militia action.</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

</div></div>

llotter
03-31-2010, 03:46 AM
Obviously, Hitler was elected so democracy does not guarantee a good result.

cushioncrawler
03-31-2010, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As we argue, our government is being hijacked by Marxists and I wonder what is the appropriate action stop it. I thought that Democrats themselves would come to their senses before the end of this year and that may still happen but I think there needs to be a plan B. Is anyone else here is thinking about this?</div></div>China iz marxist. China owns a big chunk of usofa. Soon China will own more. Why hijack. Just wait.
madMac.

cushioncrawler
03-31-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously, Hitler was elected so democracy does not guarantee a good result.</div></div>History 101. Hitler came to power koz lots of germans were afraid of marxists, ie communists.
History 102. Democracy guarantees a poor rezult. Allways.
History 103. All systems are a bit or a lot democratic.
History 104. The less democratic the better.
madMac.

LWW
03-31-2010, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously, Hitler was elected so democracy does not guarantee a good result. </div></div>

Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner.

America isn't, wasn't, and was never intended to be a democracy.

Democracy eventually always ends in oligarchy.

LWW

pooltchr
03-31-2010, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> our government is being hijacked by Marxists </div></div>

OUR Govt?

Q </div></div>

Yes...OUR government! (at least as opposed to YOUR government)

Steve

Qtec
03-31-2010, 09:34 AM
There is no 'our' and your' Govt.
There is only one Govt of the USA.
<u>Palin is claiming that only ONE party has the right to goveren</u>, another one of her Fascist tendency's.

Q

pooltchr
03-31-2010, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no 'our' and your' Govt.
<u>Palin is claiming that only ONE party has the right to goveren</u>, another one of her Fascist tendency's.

Q </div></div>

Sure their is. OUR government is the government of the USA. YOUR government is the government of your country....or maybe not.

Steve

eg8r
03-31-2010, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OUR Govt?
</div></div>Let me help you out since you are confused. When any American is referring to "our" government and you happen to read it just understand that you are not included.

eg8r

eg8r
03-31-2010, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no 'our' and your' Govt.
</div></div>LOL, yep sherlock dipstick and when an American refers to the United States Government as "our" understand you are being left out.

eg8r

LWW
03-31-2010, 01:24 PM
What makes his attitude even more grating to me is he forgets that whenever his speaks of his country he forgets to ever mention or realize that it is a country that our country had to liberate for him. Twice. Because they could not defend their own borders. And then have defended their borders for them for the last 65 years.

LWW